Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
Okay, Audrick is fun! Dressing up like SJ was funny.

And look, Annalise at a party and no Dan! And she was dancing near Amaury ... now maybe that is something we can speculate on like mad!!! Far more likely she'd find him attractive than Dan would find Stephanie attractive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Patriciarella

VIP Member
I love that Nastynan13 is checking in on Ruby! My questions: how can Tatti afford a castle but not a thicker eyebrow pencil? Will the new gay drive Petheric home? Are we really witnessing a bromance for the ages with Dan & Annmarie or will Matt break them up?

• Haha
  • Heart

DamoiseauC

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Imagine being so wealthy you can plan a 2 day trip from France to South Africa... 🙄
I guess we can cross off the Ian (the builder) problem, but as far as Ian (the plasterer) Clara was spot on. He hasn't been seen at the HMN.
And they even adressed missing a plasterer, without adressing Ian.
Loved the way Matt said: "That's not a digger, that's a dumper." - La Jarvis was outed as a clueless [person] - nothing new there.
Lastly, that party 🙄🙄🙄, I bet they were dancing to keep warm. They should have had a penguin theme... Just saying... 🌨🌨🌨🐧

• Haha
  • Heart

Espe

VIP Member
Please, allow me to add to your day 2 tattvent...
Really, this is a 46 year old entitled little brat. I cannot understand people wanting to throw their hard-earned cash at such a self-absorbed wastrel. She is more and more like a 5 year old child, flapping her hands in excitement, jumping up and down and screeching like a banshee. I feel like throwing something at the screen. All she wants is attention, attention, attention. She has no real empathy for anyone else and is just using the other circus performers to promote herself. The reason she wanted to fly to South Africa for two days was because Spiv Spiro had told her he'd designed a ballgown specially for her to wear at the fashion show; it was not because she was desperate to see her mother who she was, and still is, anyway planning to visit in January. She wanted the glory (?) of dressing up and getting attention from parading around in another of SV's OTT monstrosities. She's holding back several months' worth of Gift Grab donations to send to SV in SA to go towards that student's continued studies. I really wonder how much money is actually being used for the student when you remember what an awful person SV is. All that fuss about the free place at his institute was purely SJ wanting praise and attention again. Why can't people wake up and see what sort of person they are dealing with?

• Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Well, I have to say that Dan's opening sequence was a let down. Especially because of SquirellNutkins being in it.
My life is private … said 🤥 SSB
I am chateau diaries 🤥
It’s about my daily life 🤥

It’s all about snorts and his nostrils 👃 and his crotch and his manic comb over

It’s nothing to do with restoration of your chateau

It’s a shopping 🛍 channel

That you don’t pay a thing for 🤥🤥

• Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
'I'm just nipping down to South Africa for 2 days', said no-one ever. Who is she trying to kid? SA is a 10 hour plus flight fgs. And +3 CET. Flying visit doesn't cut it. And economically stupid. Unless of course, you're spending grifted money :rolleyes:
Let’s clarify here

My bet ☑☑ 20/1

Isabel (mother) decreed that SHE wanted explanation for ( in her view) the destruction of the farmhouse and SSB … not getting anything done

Never mind - not bothering since July to come visit her mother but vacation instead .

On a global basis - when FIRST possible - ppl WENT to see their elderly parents … after the Covid lockdown ordeal

Not Stephanoligy … only child suited her selfish self again and again and again .

I’d say Isabel handed Stephanoligy her arse on a plate .

Could you imageine the Christmas 🤶 dinner table with the pair of them at it
🔥🔥🔥👀🎯

• Haha
  • Heart

Patriciarella

VIP Member
oh yes, dancing with the Princess-Diana-dressed party princess
I thought that was Princess Dianna with her son Harry. That shot REALLY showed age gap! Her hair aged her and his beanie well enough said. Can you imagine him with his age of friends and 50 Dana, doll holding Tess and SJ roll up. Why????? Where is the bus to normal town?
702B0AF2-C8EE-4C41-9B9D-3A6A98D874BE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Silascat

Had a look at Selmar's and Tatyana's crowdfunding video - when they started talking about their 'experience' what came to mind is they both have experience in failed businesses - it just seems the Chateau Diaries just attracts really shady characters - from Brenda Gibbons, Jumpsuit Jill, Celeste, now Selmar and Tatyana - it's really starting to make me sick - the cast of characters are mostly shady people

• Heart
  • Haha

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
What an odd vlog about pooing logs! I'm sure Oliver was winding her up! Is this really how Christmas is celebrated in Catalonia ? It sounds like a load of crap to me!

• Haha
  • Heart

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
My theory is that Stefanny only spoke French with her mother and grandmother but she has never really studied it so she can't read and write in French. That makes Googling for things difficult hence she does it in English and ends up ordering everything from the UK.
My kids are bilingual and live in an anglophone environnement (school, shops, country). They speak in french with me and their French family when in France only. They don't study french at school or in french classes.
I can assure you that they can perfectly read and write in french (and googling in french too).

Steph has a problem with her french, that's sure. Her cousin Amaury doesn't seem to have the same problem.
But she's the one who got a certificate in french at 12 something.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

KyBourbon

VIP Member
You would have thought that Davy would have been there making sure it was done correctly, instead of sodding off. Or does he even know himself. I really do wonder about his qualifications.
I’m not a gardener, so out of curiosity I did a quick google search about leaving on the wire and burlap when planting a tree. I thought “can it really be that bad?” Well, the short answer is yes! Article after article (too many to count) said “don’t do it”…can make the root system weak, causing the tree to die or topple over more easily. Took me just a few minutes to learn. It does make you wonder about Davy? 🤔

Last edited:

Granola Chic

2004 july. It was hot, it was crowded, it was stinking.

I like the new guy, the fun he made of SJ! It cracked me up! To give SJ credit she genuinely laughed.
Venice was absolutely insanely exciting in the late 80s-90s. In those days is was drinking grappa with the locals until you were utterly lost, food to die for, shops traditionally closing in the afternoon, and real Murano glass (not the stuff they slap fake stickers on) was sold. It seems only when those obnoxious, gaudy, floating germ infestations they call cruise ships arrived, did Venice become a touristy stinking crap hole.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ann G.

Chatty Member
I must say, at the risk of being too nice on a hate site, I liked today´s vlog. I liked the way Amaury adressed the panneling questions. And SJ´s effort to demonstrate that there was actual panneling floor to ceiling previously didn´t go unnoticed (she definately reads in here). I´m still concerned at the "french plummers response time", I somehow feel like it´s more a Lalande problem than a France one but I have never lived there so...
Didn´t particularly enjoy the party, but loved the SJ costume by the new belgian guy, made me laugh because for some reason my brain linked the wrapped towel to the beanies BJJ enjoys, wich resulted with a mental image of him with a head towel that somehow made me laugh out loud lol.
The big mistery: when will the chapel renovation actually start??
Covering the walls in wooden paneling was the style of the times. In a farmhouse, it most likely wasn't the highly decorative sort she bought to install since the ceilings are beamed and low. Ornate paneling would have gone in a room with tall and most likely coffered ceilings. The lady of the farmhouse had more than a few months to call in professionals to sort her heating out, it's definitely on her. Instead of getting things done in the fall before the first freeze when everyone needs a plumber, this silly woman waited until the last minute. Now that you mention it, the new fellow does remind me of snorts a little with the towel on his head.🤣

I thought the new trees in the walled garden looked fantastic. I hope they over-winter well.
Don't hold your breath. It snowed overnight, their lows overnight are below freezing, it doesn't bode well for the plants. Those trees should have been put in the ground mid-October at the latest. If they survive, they will have frost damage. I don't know how well they could have been (if they even were) watered in after going in the ground. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart

Rory

VIP Member
Ok it's humble time. I have been a major critic of Marie. I have criticised everything, especially the grifting for a van.
I have now watched 4 of her vlogs. To Marie & Sarah I credit you with the vibe of these vlogs - they are lovely. In Mariie's last vlog there was more of a Christmas vibe than the cluster f*** of nativity scenes in CD vlog.
So credit where credit is due - congratulations to Marie & Sarah for a nicely produced vlog.

• Heart
  • Sick

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Not Stephending, but Lalaland is in the middle of nowhere. Maybe the "local" nurseries didn't carry the tall trees they wanted? I also imaging Davey is used to ordering from Belgium as that is his home territory.
Lalande is in the middle of a rural area. I just found at least 4 nurseries (Jardineries) around La Chatre only. Pretty sure there are more around Chateauroux, Aygurande not to mention Limoges.

French nurseries do tall trees and can deliver them too. You wonder how the locals can survive without the Chatelaine's connections (sarcasm).

I can imagine the cost of the delivery from Belgium in a special Belgian truck.
But as I said : each to their own. It's not my money... nor Steph's money anyway.

• Heart