The Chateau Diaries #81 Octo-Oedipus: being straight to ingratiate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @HalcyonOrganic VIP Member :m:m:m:m

@HalcyonOrganic
VIP Member

39 minutes ago
The official next thread 🧵 title:

Octo-Oedipus: being straight to ingratiate

AUTHOR @Definitely Maybe

Most liked post previous thread

@Jikki2
Chatty Member
Wednesday at 8:47 PM

Congratulations to Stefanny and her Dutch Boyfriend Phileep! :sick::m:m:m:m:m

Also, smack my ass and call me daddy! I've gone house hunting and I'm taking applications for a trophy wife who will be bearing my 2.4 kids in record time. (As promised in my previous post.)

I had a nice run as a single gay man and my last party was a memorable one at La Demence where I also run into the Rengifo bros. I can say that "being asked to leave" came as news to Andrew.

I'm taking the news about the happy couple of Lalalande with a tiny pinch of salt, though, as the information is from the production company that can't even spell Stefanny's name right. However, I'm especially delighted how this will rock the world of some of the superfans.

I can't understand why Stefanny hasn't kicked her utterly useless Pandemic Pet to the curb at this point. I wouldn't tolerate such incompetent little tit even for a day. She must have a thing for being the teacher in bed. On his own, Support Squirrel couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

Reactions:You, won't_be_dupped, FlyByeNight and 59 others

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member
Wednesday at 10:32 PM

Marquis de Potpourri said:
and a confirmation that some Tattlers have been right all along.
I am not at all gloating and will keep my 'told you so's' to myself, but am over the moon that my eyes and ears once again did not let me down.

Reactions:You, Camembert, Shannaswood and 57 others

@dumbblonde
Active member :m :m :m :m
Wednesday at 11:07 PM

Reactions:You, Camembert, Belladonna1969 and 51 others

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
NOV 5, 2021 AT 6:20 PM

Unlocked
Livestream Update + Secret Project reveal!!

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

Hello lovely patrons!!
I was so happy to read all of your lovely and kind comments under last Wednesday’s post. I feel so blessed to have received so much support from all of you (we both do), you’re wonderful ❤❤❤
About tonight’s live:
Many of you very kindly said that there was no need for a live in the circumstances, but I enjoy chatting to you all and am aware that you haven’t had a proper full video yet this week, so I very much want to go ahead (but we don’t need to make it all about Philip and me, feel free to ask about everything as usual!)
Having said that, it’s been brought to my attention that your Patreon videos are being illegally leaked onto a hate site on the internet.
I’ve spent this afternoon looking into a way of preventing this. Vimeo is a video platform similar to YouTube and I am considering switching to Vimeo for your Patreon videos.

Apparently I can also use Vimeo to livestream just to patrons, so I would like to try that for our scheduled livestream. I’m still doing my final research and will have to set everything up, therefore I’ll have to push tonight’s promised Patreon-only live to tomorrow - to make sure it actually will only be with you, my patrons.
Thank you so much for everything, I can’t describe how deeply I feel your support, which has been invaluable this week. Next week will be the usual start of the month update video that many of you are looking forward to!
Love, Steph x ❤🏰❤
P.S. The photos are of a secret project we filmed for British tv this year, which I’ll reveal on The Chateau Diaries next week. This is a sneak preview. We call it ‘The Wedgwood Room’ and it’s a tiny entrance hall next to the winter salon. Let me know what you think!

@oooLaLande

Today at 6:43 PM
Don't you guys worry a bit!.. we have tech savvy insiders on patreon 😂

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 11.42.57.png

Reactions:You, Beachgirl, Hemerocallis and 18 others

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Wow! That KABOOM really knocked the stuffing out of the Chateau Diaries! When was SJ this rattled last? Her ectopic pregnancy?
It'll be interesting how SJ will spin all of these glorious happenings off in the next vlog.

What a week! An entire thread started and ended in less than 72 hours!

cd41.png
bjj4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I sometimes wonder whether we pay far too much attention to these people ... . After all, they're just a bunch of losers living in a dump in the middle of nowhere, people of no particular interest or talent, apart from fleecing grannies ... can't wait for the next juicy bit of gossip ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
As I mentioned before, I am watching the back episodes I had never seen. Someone earlier brought up that Stephanie eats very little (when discussing her health) and I just watched this episode, where she said she was fasting! I dont think she still does that, but it certainly shows she is capable of eating very little. I have heard of fasting to lose weight, which in her case is obviously unnecessary:

fasting.png

Reactions: 13

Unlocked

View attachment 848954

View attachment 848955

View attachment 848956

View attachment 848957

View attachment 848958

View attachment 848959

View attachment 848960

Hello lovely patrons!!
I was so happy to read all of your lovely and kind comments under last Wednesday’s post. I feel so blessed to have received so much support from all of you (we both do), you’re wonderful ❤❤❤
About tonight’s live:
Many of you very kindly said that there was no need for a live in the circumstances, but I enjoy chatting to you all and am aware that you haven’t had a proper full video yet this week, so I very much want to go ahead (but we don’t need to make it all about Philip and me, feel free to ask about everything as usual!)
Having said that, it’s been brought to my attention that your Patreon videos are being illegally leaked onto a hate site on the internet.
I’ve spent this afternoon looking into a way of preventing this. Vimeo is a video platform similar to YouTube and I am considering switching to Vimeo for your Patreon videos.

Apparently I can also use Vimeo to livestream just to patrons, so I would like to try that for our scheduled livestream. I’m still doing my final research and will have to set everything up, therefore I’ll have to push tonight’s promised Patreon-only live to tomorrow - to make sure it actually will only be with you, my patrons.
Thank you so much for everything, I can’t describe how deeply I feel your support, which has been invaluable this week. Next week will be the usual start of the month update video that many of you are looking forward to!
Love, Steph x ❤🏰❤
P.S. The photos are of a secret project we filmed for British tv this year, which I’ll reveal on The Chateau Diaries next week. This is a sneak preview. We call it ‘The Wedgwood Room’ and it’s a tiny entrance hall next to the winter salon. Let me know what you think!

@oooLaLande

Thanks again dear @MojoDublin

But these photos....quelle horreur !

What has she done to this poor château de Lalande ? Not possible to have such à bad taste !

Truly awful.

PS : it's as if she thinks that her Patreons videos are being "stolen" from the Patreon platform by some intruders.
I wonder if she realises that her Patreons videos are shared by some of her Patrons themselves...? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Unlocked

View attachment 848954

View attachment 848955

View attachment 848956

View attachment 848957

View attachment 848958

View attachment 848959

View attachment 848960

Hello lovely patrons!!
About tonight’s live:

Love, Steph x ❤🏰❤

@oooLaLande

well she gave us a lott of advertising space.... :LOL: hate website ...omg...she has nerves..that lying witch...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I sometimes wonder whether we pay far too much attention to these people ... . After all, they're just a bunch of losers living in a dump in the middle of nowhere, people of no particular interest or talent, apart from fleecing grannies ... can't wait for the next juicy bit of gossip ...
Ohh me too 😈
FD9494EB-412C-4E9E-B4EB-80D13CF7DF75.jpeg

Few reminders that almost 50 threads 🧵 ago

We bought none of their shite
ED91C207-1E7F-4896-BA82-535B5255D59A.jpeg
50281935-B802-4553-8F0F-ED5BD2162769.jpeg
5AE8F0A4-00F3-4833-A225-F62D1BDEA02A.jpeg
14B23A62-13B9-40FC-8513-2BE1A1440A19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
i agree...Yt gave me an alternative..i watched Carol Drinkwaters series about France..i liked it..a lott..i liked her as an actress as James Herriots wife...i found her back after all those years,,much better to look at than that histerious Shittalaine..and her lunatic court..but have to admit..i like some good gossip..and i hate grifters..so we will keep up the good work...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Again, is anyone else triggered by the misaligned medallions? Why didn't they use Armoire's laser leveler?
I get a whole lot of BJJ vibes on this design. :sick:

Looks nice and clean on the outside, but there are water leaks and dry rot underneath. The story of Lalande.

1 (1).jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Thank you for using some of my 'snarky' comment for the title of this thread ! :LOL: Have to say that those green chairs most definitely DO NOT fit into the colour scheme of that Wedgwood blue room. As you were ;)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Must have gotten bored with Spode, so Wedgewood it is. Wait for the influx of blue Wedgewood on grab-a-gift...

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Unlocked

View attachment 848954

View attachment 848955

View attachment 848956

View attachment 848957

View attachment 848958

View attachment 848959

View attachment 848960

Hello lovely patrons!!
About tonight’s live:

Love, Steph x ❤🏰❤

@oooLaLande

That is the cheapest, ugliest "transformation. They both have HORRIBLE taste. Stop!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.