The Chateau Diaries #81 Octo-Oedipus: being straight to ingratiate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she revealed the room, before it aired on TV...? 🧐
Also, why are those superfans comming here, don't they have a life, or a premiere to wait for hours at? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This is triggering me big time!
It's like someone told her to try "less is more" approach and she agreed.... but then half way through the design she forgot about it and added a wall centre piece with 200 misaligned medallions to every single wall in a tiny space.. including one above the door... and a table in front of the door, and a pair of moss green chairs to a blue and white room, and the more I'm looking at it the angrier I am getting and now it's hard to breath and I need a break... GAAAAAAH! 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thank you for using some of my 'snarky' comment for the title of this thread ! :LOL: Have to say that those green chairs most definitely DO NOT fit into the colour scheme of that Wedgwood blue room. As you were ;)

Yeah, but in true grifter mode, she can ring the changes with green Wedgwood.....Wedding gift list sorted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Also. Deep down...way deep down, 70% of StephenMe is enjoying Snorts 😰😨🤕...the other 30% is embarrassed by him. As she should be.
If there was a fire at the Shanty he would be the first out to save his own neck screaming like a little girl...while he left SJ in the ashes buried beneath her canopy of toile!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is triggering me big time!
It's like someone told her to try "less is more" approach and she agreed.... but then half way through the design she forgot about it and added a wall centre piece with 200 misaligned medallions to every single wall in a tiny space.. including one above the door... and a table in front of the door, and a pair of moss green chairs to a blue and white room, and the more I'm looking at it the angrier I am getting and now it's hard to breath and I need a break... GAAAAAAH! 🤬🤬🤬
Also, did I not mention the vase of flowers above the door?! What is it? Home alone? Coyote and roadrunner? are you trying to kill one unlucky person who walks through this room?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So she revealed the room, before it aired on TV...? 🧐
Also, why are those superfans comming here, don't they have a life, or a premiere to wait for hours at? 🙄
No this room was already shown on TV. Don't know why she is telling her patrons they are getting a sneak peek! 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 23
well they all planted there vlogs going out after another... so i took a bottle of good red wine out of the cellar...lit the fire in the woodburner...and let all the shows of grifting and lying begin.... ready when you are...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Also, did I not mention the vase of flowers above the door?! What is it? Home alone? Coyote and roadrunner? are you trying to kill one unlucky person who walks through this room?
Yes, I was thinking only Davy may be able to enjoy those as he is the tallest at La Lande.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OK, I admit, I actually like those green chairs, but the rest 🤮

And what have they done to the floor 😱

What is the use of such a room? Waste of space.

Where exactly is this room? Is this the couple's new sitting room or the nursery for the upcoming baby of biblical proportions?

:sick: :LOL: :m

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's just throwing a bone at her patrons, showing she's getting things "done". But what is the purpose of this room other than wasting space??

Reactions: 22
Well Tattlers may not rattle but someone’s cage has been shaken. Methinks someone other than a super fan may be the culprit. Who oh who has been skewered on here since the poo hit the fan? I wonder? They have more stake in the game.
up to this point SJ has seemed to have taken our comments and ignored them or turned it around as a joke. I think her closest confidant has taken great offence to our comments and exerted their influence. You cannot convince me she didn’t know videos have been shared here.
if all the co-owners are still there I’m sure they probably have been strategizing to mitigate the damages.

No this room was already shown on TV. Don't know why she is telling her patrons they are getting a sneak peek! 🤔
To change the subject!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.