The Chateau Diaries #80 Kaboom! The dutch boyfriend is outed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These have most votes
Others should step up and post for selecting 😈

Title thread 🧵 Author ✍ @TheTaxInspector

He had the body of a woman The brain of a child and the head of a man
Likes: 21 MojoDublin ID #632 Yesterday at 9:53 PM Forum: Bloggers

I liked 2 proposed by @ Definitely Maybe:

Acting Straight to Ingratiate

Acting Straight to Manipulate

Or something with Kaboom in it!
Likes: 0 Parrfect Porcelane ID #957 1 minute ago Forum: Bloggers

MojoDublin
😈👅😈 Title thread 🧵 @jikk2

why Stefanny hasn't kicked her utterly useless Pandemic Pet to the curb @HalcyonOrganic is naming next thread 🧵 We could Blackburn this ☝

Likes: 19 MojoDublin ID #8 Wednesday at 9:00 PM Forum: Bloggers

MojoDublin
Title thread 🧵 author ✍ @Pno

Baby Phyllis has more stuffed animals than Baby Ernest!
Likes: 11 MojoDublin ID #950 36 minutes ago Forum: Bloggers
did no one like my "Spode for Chode"?
or "Straight for a Plate"?

perhaps "KABOOM! The Dutch Boyfriend is Straight for a Plate"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Well, well, well, she is thinking of switching to vimeo, she was told her private patreon videos are ending up here.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Well, well, well, she is thinking of switching to vimeo, she was told her private patreon videos are ending up here.
Yes! “On a hate site” wonder if she made it thru the 48 pages of posts we 15 people wrote since yesterday?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone know where Angelina Ballerina is from? Maybe she is the Croatian one? I’m sure they used to say where she was from on the ETTCDIY

Reactions: 1
Anyone know where Angelina Ballerina is from? Maybe she is the Croatian one? I’m sure they used to say where she was from on the ETTCDIY
Angelina Ballerina is from Estonia. That's a Baltic country, not a Balkan country. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Modern surgery has certainly speeded up but would SJ be calmly vlogging just after an emergency ectopic pregnancy procedure & then go home again in the morning? A bit too wonder woman even for her😏 However if Clara's eyes and ears told her this ,so be it.
Early eptopic pregnancies may be treated by injections of methotrexate and avoid the need for surgery.

What are the advantages of Methotrexate?
  • It has a good success rate for treating small ectopic pregnancies (more than 90 in 100).
  • Avoids surgery & the associated risks of having a general anaesthetic.
  • It offers the best chance of maintaining fertility after treatment.
  • You do not have to stay in hospital.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
For some reason I don't think this is the first time she met his family. To me, she wasn't dressed the way one would if they were meeting their boyfriends family for the first time. Plus afterwards she just mentioned something about it being a fun evening and didn't mention it was nice to meet his family. I was thinking maybe they came to LaLande before and it was just never mentioned.
Can you point to other pieces of actual evidence for your speculation? It would be great if you could because France was in lockdown a few times and they weren't able to travel much (they still did, but not much). If BJJ's family did visit Lalande, with the intermittent lockdowns in France, when? Plus, wouldn't that be a huge deal? Knowing SJ, she would say something about a visit if it ever happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Around 20 minutes ago. I am a patron and got an email.
Just wondering why are you paying to be a patron of someone you come here to essentially s*lag off? I just don't get it. I can't stand MPK and there's no way I'd be funding his tit show just for extra insight.

Reactions: 3
Can you point to other pieces of actual evidence for your speculation? It would be great if you could because France was in lockdown a few times and they weren't able to travel much (they still did, but not much). If BJJ's family did visit Lalande, with the intermittent lockdowns in France, when? Plus, wouldn't that be a huge deal? Knowing SJ, she would say something about a visit if it ever happened.
KiKi found this in the chat...

From 9/13 gift grab live chat. Maria K was at Lalande until 8/5/21 so that is the timeline.

Philip Janssen @bee french My parents already came to see me here and stayed at Lalande, but didn’t want to be filmed! I’d love to show my grandmother around, but as she’s got dementia, I think I should just keep1/2

Philip Janssen Video calling her and showing her around that way :) 2/2

Brenda M @Phillip Janssen how lovely your family visited they would miss you so and so proud

Maria K @Philip Janssen I thoroughly enjoyed meeting your parents and visiting with your beautiful Mother! when I was at Lalande

Reactions: 6
This is a musical intermission for your pleasure and especially dedicated to all the ladies and gents who have loved younger men ;) :cool:

Dalida - I venait d'avoir 18 ans (1973)

I knew that name sounded familiar. 😆😆😆 Below is Dalida in her later years.

I have added Dana's picture from @Marquis de Potpourri astute post on this 🧵and in Aug.
This is my post from 8/27/21 #367

As @Marquis de Potpourri has correctly pointed out that Dana looks like Mother Gothel we now have another suggestion.

From the CD comments...
MoiNature
15 hours ago
Dana is a dead ringer for the late singer Dalida.

1630066271224.png
1636137786184.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Just wondering why are you paying to be a patron of someone you come here to essentially s*lag off? I just don't get it. I can't stand MP and there's no way I'd be funding his tit show just for extra insight.
Curiosity? Entertainment? Why does it matter?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She may have met/spoke with them on facetime. His mum was watching the vlogs anyway and enjoying them before BJJ went.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.