Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hanni is just being Hanni. If you follow Hanni on social media or do some research on her, you'll find that her advocacies are in the area of autism, abnormal psychology, and many others related to mental health. Many believe her to be in the spectrum who has successfully risen to make something of herself, studying law and becoming a barrister. Hence, her advocacy and success are highly commendable.
Honestly I never thought to search out her social media, especially as she's been on the periphery for a while. She ensconced herself in the apartment and it was hinted that she was working online during lock down.

Reactions: 8
Yes. Philip's hand in hers very clearly seen there. There is no doubt (not that I ever had any) that they are a couple. I actually wish them well. Huge advantages in it for both of them.
I watched it and I still don't believe they're a couple. Phyllis is much gayer than I am and if he's not, then I'll buy a house, marry a woman and have 2.4 kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Yes. Philip's hand in hers very clearly seen there. There is no doubt (not that I ever had any) that they are a couple. I actually wish them well. Huge advantages in it for both of them.
i dont see them...tell me what advantages you mean..Snort is no party for her..totally a no go...maybe a available maid but no partner..come on she wants to be on the high spectrum...he is akward at every dinnerparty..dont know what to say or to behave..its just a schoolkid..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is not just true, it's old news too. Everybody at the shitshow has been talking about how hard it is going to be to get that huge mirror upstairs to her boudoir. She's obviously not going to be part of the efforts anyway, because she booked herself an expensive invitation from Christie's and can act innocent and surprised when se gets back, but the working orders for her cousin are very precise indeed: get it upstairs, no matter what.
For the sake of that beautiful paneling I hope it gets installed in her boudoir. The ceiling height is too low in the salon and he would have to cut and scale it down making it disproportionate and basically destroying it.

Reactions: 16
Honestly I never thought to search out her social media, especially as she's been on the periphery for a while. She ensconced herself in the apartment and it was hinted that she was working online during lock down.
i think also i am a bad agent..dont have the time nor the interest to investigate everybody who appears there..i also have a business to run...sometimes more drama then lalande...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My guess is that Fan likes to play with peoples feelings...she is a natural manipulator..if the attention fails .....she feels depressed...she needs constant input...very sad really....she is really very disturbed..she is nothing on her own...when she is on her own...the ghosts of the old past are hunting her...
Can you even imagine being shut up in that place all by yourself? *shudder*
I would check myself into the nearest B & B and if that failed, a nice little secure
unit with all the good medications to hand.

• Haha
  • Heart
For the sake of that beautiful paneling I hope it gets installed in her boudoir. The ceiling height is too low in the salon and he would have to cut and scale it down making it disproportionate and basically destroying it.
buying that crap was a bad idea..but hey...its not at her expense...

Reactions: 14
Well, let's see how much gets done at LaLande. SJ is talking about him being there until Christmas.
True. Since rumor has it that the expensive paneling is simply way too big for the grand salon, not even factoring in the structural issues of the salon's walls. So, the cousin might end up just spending much of his time vaping out on the patio while collecting paychecks from SJ's Patreon funds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can you even imagine being shut up in that place all by yourself? *shudder*
I would check myself into the nearest B & B and if that failed, a nice little secure
unit with all the good medications to hand.
There is something you are missing..Hanni is hooked to Fan Flash...like flies to a pile of tit...

sure there is plenty if Andrew invites his twin brother Danny over. Then he gets double cream.
i guess...... wel shaken...not stirred...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Didn't SJ say in the birthday vid Hanni always gives her spirits for her birthday?
Yes she did. I have wondered for awhile if they have known each other beyond meeting at Lalande when she came as a paying guest.
Their relationship is somewhat more like longtime friends. But who knows with that place and the cast of characters.

Last edited:
I watched it and I still don't believe they're a couple. Phyllis is much gayer than I am and if he's not, then I'll buy a house, marry a woman and have 2.4 kids.
I have said this before: Even if you saw them in bed together, you would just assume that they are tired. He is bi sexual or somewhere on that spectrum but he is in love with Steph.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok so I caved and watched today's yuk fest and Oh. My. Dog...that carpet is filled with the sins of a thousand dogs, it'll never be clean. Never!
Also, Steppy, it is entirely possible to make clotted cream in your very own kitchen. I promise.

Hanni...is just being Hanni. It is doing her a grave injustice for perfect strangers to diagnose her over the internet or intimate that she may have any physical or mental issues. Nit-picking her energetic behavior and then going after the beauty mark on her cheek is really beyond the pale.

Focus, people! There is grifting and scamming going on in this YT circle jerk and I, for one, prefer to focus on that. And the state of SJ's plumbing. Such a disorganized mess.
**stepping down off the soapbox now**
Amen. I agree, lets stick to the grifting and fraud. Picking on people and slating them for their looks or quirks is unseamly.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
i dont see them...tell me what advantages you mean..Snort is no party for her..totally a no go...maybe a available maid but no partner..come on she wants to be on the high spectrum...he is akward at every dinnerparty..dont know what to say or to behave..its just a schoolkid..
He is a young, available adoring fan, who will do whatever she wants. She may have been aiming high, but all that has done is leave her with no companion. He will enable her to live the life she wants. He isn't a tie because the moment she tires of him, he can be dismissed. She needs a lot of attention and he provides it. He is Mr Right Now. What is in it for him? A decade of travel, high end hotels, good connections, no split sift waitering between low paid acting jobs, no getting up early, no hard work, pursuing his genuine interest in collecting and old stuff. They will both grow out of it but for now it is fine and advantageous for both. She has patrons to pay for her lifestyle and a rich, handsome man would be on the lookout for a younger woman who would dance to his tune.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have said this before: Even if you saw them in bed together, you would just assume that they are tired. He is bi sexual or somewhere on that spectrum but he is in love with Steph.
He is in love with himself...first of all...and he admires Fan Flash....he is horny with attention..but i dont see him tasting her punami...not in a million years...

He is a young, available adoring fan, who will do whatever she wants. She may have been aiming high, but all that has done is leave her with no companion. He will enable her to live the life she wants. He isn't a tie because the moment she tires of him, he can be dismissed. She needs a lot of attention and he provides it. He is Mr Right Now. What is in it for him? A decade of travel, high end hotels, good connections, no split sift waitering between low paid acting jobs, no getting up early, no hard work, pursuing his genuine interest in collecting and old stuff. They will both grow out of it but for now it is fine and advantageous for both. She has patrons to pay for her lifestyle and a rich, handsome man would be on the lookout for a younger woman who would dance to his tune.
he will ending up feeling very hurt and used....always happens with toyboys..and mostly emptyhanded...but hey,,,he had some life experience....

He is in love with himself...first of all...and he admires Fan Flash....he is horny with attention..but i dont see him tasting her punami...not in a million years...

he will ending up feeling very hurt and used....always happens with toyboys..and mostly emptyhanded...but hey,,,he had some life experience....
I know quite a lot of men who have fallen in love with older women and then moved on. It is usually the women who are devastated and the men who look back on the time fondly.

Reactions: 8
Everybody sees what they want to see and I'm clearly not seeing the same thing as some others claim to see. I do think Snorty is absolutely spell bound by Stefanny but he ain't sticking it to her fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.