The Chateau Diaries #81 Octo-Oedipus: being straight to ingratiate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder to myself, how long till the C4 outs Gerry as Sj's half brother (currently he is known as close family friend)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes, I guess that answers her question to her patrons to advise her about talking about it on the vlog. It's one thing that we are talking about her on this hate site, but now that it's leaked to her beloved platform she better change strategy.
There’s lots of us here from thread
1-2-3

Can we please dispense with the hate site narrative
It’s hers …

And I’ve paid duck all attention to the lies that flow from her gums

Her gums are snapping …
they should be …

we called her out and have been vilified

Next time anyone uses her narrative
We’ll know where you rest your gums

It’s tattle life
Nothing else
It is what it is a gossip site

She can chose not to read
I could give 2 continentals

But I’ll not wear any label she flaps her gums with

Eh voila

SSB … get a new narrative
Or it won’t be words they read

We can make a movie 🎥
And visually show them

Your gums flapping
😈

• Heart
Reactions: 24
All antibiotics are definitely prescription only everywhere in Europe but it is relatively easy to get them if you plan to travel, for example. Trotter boy gave some dangerous misinformation again when talking about azithromycin as COVID treatment. Studies show that it has no effect on COVID-19.
Once again, Know-all Petherick gives dangerous and incorrect information. Sounds as though he likes to self medicate!

Reactions: 21
I’m convinced the Wedgewood Room was nothing more than a “set” created just for the show. It was a small and manageable project that could be completed from start to finish for the cameras. Just wondering how long it will be before it all comes down?
I think the cold unheated space will clear itself when the cameos fall off from brittle hot glue.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just seen Dan's vlog. All I can say is Bloody Hell!
Water leaks, full Chateau, having to cook dinner and plumb.
Why! Why? Why?!
Surely sort plumbing out and give guests money back so they can go elsewhere.

I've never been striven to call someone a stupid cow in my life, but her and her Co owners are stupid grifters. They should be ashamed of themselves for this.

More concerned about her love life and having a boyfriend rather than sorting out the comfort of her guests.

Patronage of a defunct Chateau is worth jackshit!

How many hot water bottles does 30000€ a month buy? Answers on a postcard.

Equally as pathetic! Like either of them were worth it.

She must think she was worth something if she is setting traps. She isn't and it isn't going to make front page of The Daily Snail. It may do if they investigate her running of a non standard B&B amongst other things.
You know, when she said we were jealous in her whinge about the 'hater' site, I had to laugh. Why would anyone be jealous about having no heat, no hot water, ceilings caving in, projects half finished and loads of tat all over the place? I'm especially NOT jealous of a narcissistic woman who has to control the narrative no matter what, who also has no qualms about grifting off of others when she could easily sell her property in London to contribute to taking care of her farmhouse. She's deluded and what she imagines couldn't be any further from the truth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Titles... gosh.
I had initially decided From Patreon to Vimeo, the only loser is SBB
Then as the thread progressed I just loved the witty stuff coming from fellow tattlers @Jules100 & @Pno
I think the final one will be:

The "hate" site presents: The Tale of Philip, the châteausexual Hedgehog
(hopefully there is enough room for the title)
That's wickedly good 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Unbelievable that there is now yet another leak and absolutely no hot water in the place where they have at least 17 people, including paying guests! What on earth she would do without Amaury and Dan, goodness knows. They must be saving her loads of money doing all these things instead of calling in an outsider. BJJ is useless in any emergency situation so he and SJ just stay upstairs while she calls down on her phone; she wasn't even aware of the water problem! Dan cooked a 6 course dinner for guests and also helped Amaury with the plumbing. I really hope she is paying him more than the standard rate for all the extra work he's doing. It's very good that A and D are such good friends, they each need someone sane to talk to in that circus. Now that A and D are there and are so adaptable, Potty and Nic can just sit back and let them get on with solving all the problems. Amaury reportedly went there to install the paneling; he probably had no idea of what a complete shambles the place is and how incompetent his cousin really is. I see Dana is back, helping in the kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You know, when she said we were jealous in her whinge about the 'hater' site, I had to laugh. Why would anyone be jealous about having no heat, no hot water, ceilings caving in, projects half finished and loads of tat all over the place? I'm especially NOT jealous of a narcissistic woman who has to control the narrative no matter what, who also has no qualms about grifting off of others when she could easily sell her property in London to contribute to taking care of her farmhouse. She's deluded and what she imagines couldn't be any further from the truth.
Well said.

No one is jealous of her nor her mishap of a life and poor taste on just about everything.

Once again, Know-all Petherick gives dangerous and incorrect information. Sounds as though he likes to self medicate!
He probably grows what he needs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thinking about how much Steffi values her reputation and secrecy, I wonder if she didn’t want to see Channel 4‘s script of or watch a raw edit of the episode beforehand.

Reactions: 10
I can't believe I'm saying this but I kind of agree with you on the employment thing. Now hold your horses, as someone tried to teach me the other day, this does not mean I think what she's doing is okay, but the outrage over the employment thing is a bit over the top. When it comes to most of the people she says she now employs, her loverboy included, there is no actual employment, no contract, no job description, no formal arrangement other than that she pays them for services provided. This is one of the bigger issues her accountants are extremely unhappy about, because the more she talks on camera about employing people, the more difficult it becomes for them to legally process these expenses. It's a huge blind spot in SJ's idea of a strategy by not portraying her snorting lover as such, but instead choosing to publicly "employ" him as her lapdog: it will cost her either way eventually.
My issue with the employment relationship is more about how she portrays where the money is coming from. If she had just said "keep subscribing and liking and watching the ads, etc so I can amass more money to add 100% of my boyfriend's expenses as well as my own".... well then it would be different. Having said that, I would hope that SJ has enough sense (I know!) to make it clear where PP's new Lord of the Manor directions to the peasants begin and end. (Who knows, the Peasants may have already drawn the line for SJ.)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had to laugh when Dan said he was cooking and also was the plumber. OMG what imagery. It takes me back to a restaurant that I was at when staff came running through the dining area with a plunger in their hands running towards the washrooms and then back again holding the dripping plunger. Lost my appetite!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
bDb5c_E7EQb603BuRZxxhKnw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Capt. Molyneaux
49 minutes ago
Mme makes $32k a month fr patreon and wont call professional plumbers? I dont get it. ~~ Where's Cheri? Still reading Colette? ~~ And who were the 15 guests in black tie? LaLande is screwball, Dan, so watch yer step.....and raise the ante !

Come and join the fun on here Capt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.