The Chateau Diaries #80 Kaboom! The dutch boyfriend is outed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just leaving this here again as we end this thread. I so love this cartoon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Before I told YT to stop recommending her videos I happened to catch a comment on one of the vlogs that basically warned everyone that people on here were sharing Patreon videos and doing screen shots of comments to mock the superfans and stir up trouble. It was one of those featured comments that you can read part of without having to click into the comment section. No clue which vlog it was, I had stopped giving them any attention after Herbert but it was BEFORE C4 basically proved us right. So within this time period a Commenter came to Tattle to read the threads and then went to YouTube to Tattle on Tattle. What’s hilarious is that so many of us ended up here thanks to MP’s cry-me-a-river vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Stephanny is posting her Patreon videos on an open platform so technically anyone could just guess the link and watch the videos. Sharing a link is not infringing on anyone's copyright.

Vimeo has slightly better privacy settings when you pay for the service but, as has already been pointed out, even private videos from Vimeo can be downloaded and shared.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is moving her Patreon hoping everybody is too busy on the weekend to bother to tune in and ask any questions.
She doesn't need to worry. Her super fans will not ask any hard hitting questions.
She just wants to read out loud how many well wishers there are for her and her paid employee.
How she "saved" them during Covid.
You know. God bless you SJ for screwing Snorts. ( and her crowd goes wild!!!)🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
In the mean time...
Comments from Selmar's last flog.
Celeste is on his back. 🤪 Selmar has revealed his business plan. 🌈 🦄

GntMsV_sNL3_6BbBVrLJk39a=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Céleste R
1 day ago
Did you get the selfie stick?

Hide 2 replies

Selmar Duin
22 hours ago
No 🤔

GntMsV_sNL3_6BbBVrLJk39a=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Céleste R
23 minutes ago
@Selmar Duin Tatyana wanted the one I gave Stephanie while I was there.

Capt. Molyneaux
1 day ago
Happy to see you as a couple....but...unless you both have loads of money, pls realize that a chateau will bankrupt you.... non-stop repairs....taxes, etc.

Selmar Duin
22 hours ago

We going to organize 2 times in the month Dinerdansant with live Orchestra and 2 times in the year a Medieval fantasie festival. I think we going to be fine 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
We going to organize 2 times in the month Dinerdansant with live Orchestra and 2 times in the year a Medieval fantasie festival. I think we going to be fine 🤔
THAT'S IT?? That's the business plan?!.... 😳

Who's gonna attend all these events?!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah goodluck with that Selmar.

PS don't forget portable toilet hire in your costings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This sudden move to Vimeo makes me think she just realized what happens on Tattle. She has a few paid employees and I find it hard to believe that none of them read here and keep her informed.

Months ago, Tattlers were suggesting that she hire both a project manager and public relations manager. She continues to piss it all away ...

Reactions: 24
@juniperroad was the email about the Q&A or specifically re moving to Vimo?

She has 163K subscribers about 60-70k regular viewers. We get 47k views. It's all the same audience including residents and Chateau owners (Hi Sarah). And she is only finding out now re the mobility of patreon videos?

Pity she does not raise other matters discussed on here such as the patreon fund financials. As an early patreon (now ex) I was promised when she first discussed starting foundation, on advice from Pethericks - hey here is our accountant, it would all be above board and she would show us the accounts. Where are the accounts? When is the summer garden party? Where are the shutterdogs?
Exactly. Not that I would have ever gone to the stupid garden party - I mean what a nightmare that would be- but still! The "I will keep it all out in the open, keep the white board up etc etc etc. She is just a Grifter

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Selmar has revealed his business plan. 🌈 🦄

Capt. Molyneaux
Happy to see you as a couple....but...unless you both have loads of money, pls realize that a chateau will bankrupt you.... non-stop repairs....taxes, etc.

Selmar Duin
Good God, he's delusional 😶
The present owner has said he's selling because the up keep is becoming too expensive even though the house has been in his family for the past 200 years... Selmar thinks he's savvier than the owner? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
First-time poster found during a quick google search. You all are wicked (in a good way) and sure lightened my mood after I was attacked on the Patron page for voicing my opinion about the deceitful crap those two dished out, and how I would not wish a 45-year-old on my 25-year-old son. Shocked I was the only one to do so!!! Well...Thankfully I'm thick-skinned because according to the old ladies handing out a few bucks from their pensions...I'm not a fit mother, nor am I fit for SJ to take my patron money. My oh My.
Steph brought the argument age difference is not really an issue if it is the other way around. I still think it's icky, but I mentioned at least the couple can still have a family if they so choose. Little did I know, according to sources here, there may have been a pregnancy already.
Here is my theory about the hospitalization: The age difference and deceit to the viewers are not the only toxic problems in my opinion. Women with hands such as SJ are a dead give-away for an eating disorder. Mainly purging (we are not sure why). Philipp's unusually large cheeks are a dead give-away to a man who purges.
I think SJ landed herself in the hospital for IV care due to overdoing the need to be thin. Two people in a relationship with eating disorders usually turn out very badly. Now, I want to mention this is all speculation, not based on any facts other than some unusually old-looking hands and a face that could swallow a basketball.
Women can cover their wrinkly hands with botox injections, but for men, there is nothing much they can do to cover their problem.
There are other signs they have eating disorders, but the two I mentioned are the most prominent.

This so-called scandal will probably help the TV show, but I'm on the fence on how it will affect the business.
Thanks for reading if you made it this far....
The age gap has never bothered me but looking at it from being a mother of a 22 year old I think it would. Mind you if she cleared up his mess, subbed him before payday and didn’t mind sharing his bathroom then maybe I would think again 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, well, well, she is thinking of switching to vimeo, she was told her private patreon videos are ending up here.
How do you know that? Are you a patron?
Stephanie Jarvis
NOV 5, 2021 AT 6:20 PM

Unlocked
Livestream Update + Secret Project reveal!!
Hello lovely patrons!!

I was so happy to read all of your lovely and kind comments under last Wednesday’s post. I feel so blessed to have received so much support from all of you (we both do), you’re wonderful ❤❤❤

About tonight’s live:

Many of you very kindly said that there was no need for a live in the circumstances, but I enjoy chatting to you all and am aware that you haven’t had a proper full video yet this week, so I very much want to go ahead (but we don’t need to make it all about Philip and me, feel free to ask about everything as usual!)

Having said that, it’s been brought to my attention that your Patreon videos are being illegally leaked onto a hate site on the internet.

I’ve spent this afternoon looking into a way of preventing this. Vimeo is a video platform similar to YouTube and I am considering switching to Vimeo for your Patreon videos. Apparently I can also use Vimeo to livestream just to patrons, so I would like to try that for our scheduled livestream. I’m still doing my final research and will have to set everything up, therefore I’ll have to push tonight’s promised Patreon-only live to tomorrow - to make sure it actually will only be with you, my patrons.

Thank you so much for everything, I can’t describe how deeply I feel your support, which has been invaluable this week. Next week will be the usual start of the month update video that many of you are looking forward to!

Love, Steph x ❤🏰❤

P.S. The photos are of a secret project we filmed for British tv this year, which I’ll reveal on The Chateau Diaries next week. This is a sneak preview. We call it ‘The Wedgwood Room’ and it’s a tiny entrance hall next to the winter salon. Let me know what you think!

Why are the reading here
It’s a gossip site

I don’t get it 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So no Patreon video and no promised vlog as well.. Is she that shaken up that she can't function properly after the chateau diy slip up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.