The Chateau Diaries #80 Kaboom! The dutch boyfriend is outed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you must not tell lies and make things up..in the end they gonna haunt you...but she has been living her whole life in lies...and fairytales...so its her second nature...i am very curious how this all will end..

• Heart
Reactions: 28
La Demence is just a little club night in Brussels once a month and Andrew seemed to be enjoying himself there and far away from Teabag. I had fun, too 😏

Well that explains Nic Larkin's urgent need to take his family to the HMN, doesn't it? :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Well, well, well, color me shocked, lol! I was totally wrong on the *boyfriend* front. Is there any way this is a publicity stunt? We all know any type of publicity is good publicity. This is generating more eyes, ears, comments, views on her stuff than ever before, lol!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Dan's filming for C4 has prevented him posting a daily as he advised might happen.
Perhaps he does have a vlog ready but her ladyship stopped him.
If she was too busy with C4 today and the patreon that was ready is now not right after they were outed on today's TV ep perhaps they are busy having a crisis meeting in the wine store as to where next. Like the wall in the TV program today her world is crumbling around her (and we want front row seats).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I am not at all gloating and will keep my 'told you so's' to myself, but am over the moon that my eyes and ears once again did not let me down.
when i look at things...it must be a very odd and strange relationship...like one of the young and also gay lovers of the Duchess of Windsor said...i was like going to bed with an old sailor... :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So I was completely wrong about them but I'm not even upset about it!

I was SO convinced that they weren't a couple... because I could not imagine being sexually attracted to simpering Snorts! Maybe that was their strategy - not deny it or hide it but portray him as so unlikeable that you couldn't imagine it being true. Well good for them on their success, and thank you for the drama 🤣

At least I can admit I like him slightly more now? Clearly he's cleverer than I thought, and the constant use of "we" makes more sense now. I am impressed, Philip!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Congratulations to Stefanny and her Dutch Boyfriend Phileep! :sick:

Also, smack my ass and call me daddy! I've gone house hunting and I'm taking applications for a trophy wife who will be bearing my 2.4 kids in record time. (As promised in my previous post.)

I had a nice run as a single gay man and my last party was a memorable one at La Demence where I also run into the Rengifo bros. I can say that "being asked to leave" came as news to Andrew.

I'm taking the news about the happy couple of Lalalande with a tiny pinch of salt, though, as the information is from the production company that can't even spell Stefanny's name right. However, I'm especially delighted how this will rock the world of some of the superfans.

I can't understand why Stefanny hasn't kicked her utterly useless Pandemic Pet to the curb at this point. I wouldn't tolerate such incompetent little tit even for a day. She must have a thing for being the teacher in bed. On his own, Support Squirrel couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel.
Hey kid!!! Good to hear from you again! And great post! I am just catching up. I was /am still way behind!!!
So much news!!!! Explosive!! Ha ha.
So GLAD the cat is out of the bag!
Or the hedgehog out of the hole...however you want to look at it.....uh, oh goodness NO!!! I need to reword that.
A belated pat on the back to @halcycon...welcome to VIP status! Much deserved.

And @Jikki2. Fill us in on Andrew!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
*** LYRICS ***

The Legend of the Losers of Château de la Lande

Lalala lalala lalala lalala
Lalala lalala lalala

Stephanie, Stephanieee
With her joie de vivre she’s ivre de cupidité
Spending other people’s money every day
Without even an ounce of culpabilité
Her flogs have been a lifeline
With greed and grabbing so fine
Breathing life into a lost cause …

Marie, Marieee
Ma fleur de lit
As daft as one can be
She’s been exploited for hours
Fiddling with the flowers
In the farmhouse with the towers
And now she’s living in Brontë country
A real ‘success’ story …

Natti, Nathalieee
A true faux beauty
She’s always on the go
Taking care of all the cadeaux
And when the grabbing starts …

Lalala lalala lalala
Lalala lalala lalala lalala lalala lalala lalala
La Lande la Lande la Lande

Philip, Phileep
With passions so deep
For porcelain and prickly creatures sweet
With little rubbery noses and tiny feet
He has a striking sense of oddness
And is definitely ball-less
Looking at his camel toe …

Sillymar, Sillymar
Danced in like a woman from afar
And Stephanie is wondering
Who the hell you are
With Tatiana he is planning
New ways of grabbing
And the animals will miss
Your silly ways and words …

Dan is the Man
With a watering can
In his hand
He can spot a weed
A mile away
And in the mirror
Cos he couldn’t get
Any thinner
With his digger and his van
Dan can do what
No one else can …

Amauree, Amaureee
Is the cake and the cherry
He came over on the ferry
To do the panelling
Now he’s stripping off
For grannies
At least he’s not
In his jammies
Like Stephaneee, Stephaneee

The elusive Nick
Such a dick
Marie, Anthoine,
Isanotbelle and Gerry too
Have all come to be with you
Birds of a feather
All the losers are together
In la Lande, la Lande, la Lande …

Michael Potts, Cat, and Ruthie
Are there too
For the door is always open
For losers like you

Blahlala lalala lalala lalala lalala lalala lalala
La Lande la Lande la Lande

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Perhaps today's Patreon video should be called, "Chatelaine in Crisis" ..... should it still happen .... how to spin this one ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven't believed it either, but I was wrong. It is possible that their sex life involves digitable stimulation and dildos. I cannot imagine he is able to penetrate her, since he's gay as a goose. Judy Garland had a number of gay boyfriends, lovers and husbands who did this for her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
more comments!

fgXB_ckndbj6wd601HhLw88w=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

1971Whitters
5 minutes ago
Chateau DIY "Dutch boyfriend Philip" humm 🤫😀

SRgxn7gR7mNtLDzsvOXhyVnw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Linus Irish
17 minutes ago
You can admit the two of you are in a relationship and still choose not to show it on the vlogs, you know? You could have done that ages ago. Instead, you chose to flat out lie to all of your viewers and donors… What a classy «chatelaine».

2GYPAhf6tg2bmL4IJAZGPLeS=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Inga Bruin
1 hour ago
Don't cry baby, Big Dreams pooping too ) 🤷‍♂️ Everything will be fine! But! Everything is vanity, and once upon a time the castle will get bored too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.