The Chateau Diaries #80 Kaboom! The dutch boyfriend is outed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Rory VIP Member :m:m:m:m:m:m

@Rory
VIP Member

7 minutes ago
Add bookmark
Sorry just woke up!

I nominate "KABOOM! THE DUTCH BOYFRIEND IS OUTED."
Reactions:You, Marquis de Potpourri, toilelalande and 2 others

ALSO .....Congradulations to @HalcyonOrganic VIP Member :m:m:m:m:m

Most Liked previous thread.....and they say ...WERE not happy ppl !!!!!

@HalcyonOrganic
VIP Member

Monday at 6:01 PM
Hey guys, something I wanted to post now for some time.

as you know, I am all in for jokes, humor, and some funny exchange between us tattlers.

There are a few things that started bothering me a little bit though. I think that we have probably crossed the line between tattling and joking about the chateau people, and actually insulting them for psychological or physical aspects.

A snapshot of a momentarily awkwardly facial expression or body pose can be funny. No doubt.
But we should know better not to judge people for how they look like, their body types,..

what has hurt me quite a little bit was the judging and insulting because of probably existing psychological problems.

i have been and still I am dealing with multiple psy stuff. Mostly family related stuff, and I have been r…d by a family member when I was 6. Went to doctors and counselors, therapy, medics..
I haven’t found my place in this world yet. I never travelled, never had a relationship, was very dependent on my mother, didn’t go outside, have no real social life. And there are chores and work to do at my house, which basically I can’t do. I need to have people doing the renovation of my house and cutting and trimming the green.

Simply because I don’t have the energy to do that or there are days when I just feel not in the mood going outside.
There are dreams that I have, ideas I’d like to work out, but at the end nothing of that ever becomes reality because I can’t.

i know that everyone (and me) is angry about the chateau people begging and grifting for money, treating others like dirt,..

But I think that we could do better. We are tattlers and we uncover. But we should shy away from insulting and judging about their deficiencies of body or mind.
Reactions:You, Luna20, nastynan13 and 54 others

@Jeeves
VIP Member

Sunday at 10:30 PM
Gibson said:
I just bought bags of Haribos and handed them out with grabbers so I didn't have to go near the germy wee souls.
Wise move indeed. After almost 2 years of managing to escape the viral load of the classroom, I retired on Friday - and tested positive with a lateral flow test on Wednesday. I guess my luck finally ran out.

Reactions:You, sandro37, JumpingJacks and 48 others

@Jeeves
VIP Member

Sunday at 10:36 PM
MojoDublin said:
Awww no
Omg 😱 - that’s desperate
Mind yourself 🥰
Don't want to jinx this but so far, not too bad. It's been more of a cold and feeling a little tired and achey, no temp, loss of taste, fever, etc so far. Hubby tested positive yesterday so it's 10 days of isolating for us. Hoping that our double jab plus flu vaccine will have helped.

Reactions:You, sandro37, Camembert and 35 others

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Congratulations to Stefanny and her Dutch Boyfriend Phileep! :sick:

Also, smack my ass and call me daddy! I've gone house hunting and I'm taking applications for a trophy wife who will be bearing my 2.4 kids in record time. (As promised in my previous post.)

I had a nice run as a single gay man and my last party was a memorable one at La Demence where I also run into the Rengifo bros. I can say that "being asked to leave" came as news to Andrew.

I'm taking the news about the happy couple of Lalalande with a tiny pinch of salt, though, as the information is from the production company that can't even spell Stefanny's name right. However, I'm especially delighted how this will rock the world of some of the superfans.

I can't understand why Stefanny hasn't kicked her utterly useless Pandemic Pet to the curb at this point. I wouldn't tolerate such incompetent little tit even for a day. She must have a thing for being the teacher in bed. On his own, Support Squirrel couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Also, smack my ass and call me daddy! I've gone house hunting and I'm taking applications for a trophy wife who will be bearing my 2.4 kids in record time. (As promised in my previous post.)

I had a nice run as a single gay man and my last party was a memorable one at La Demence where I also run into the Rengifo bros. I can say that "being asked to leave" came as news to Andrew.

I'm taking the news about the happy couple of Lalalande with a tiny pinch of salt, though, as the information is from the production company that can't even spell Stefanny's name right. However, I'm especially delighted how this will rock the world of some of the superfans.

I can't understand why Stefanny hasn't kicked her utterly useless Pandemic Pet to the curb at this point. I wouldn't tolerate such incompetent little tit even for a day. She must have a thing for being the teacher in bed. On his own, Support Squirrel couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel.
OMG have I missed you

but here ....snorts is ...little lord folentroy .....any wonder all the volunteers ran down the drain pipe

no one was talking orders from snorts
I MISS CAT ,,,,,,,

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Talk about KABOOM!
this thread is going to be legen... wait for it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well, I'm HAPPY on so many levels right now! I love even numbers, and that KABOOM happened at #80 and with such awesome new VIPs in @Rory with a wonderful title and @HalcyonOrganic with a well written and expressed most popular voted comment ... I'm just happy, happy, happy!

And to boot a post from @Jikki2 , my day is made in the shade with lemonade!

happy.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I went to bed with the ceiling falling down and get up in the morning and SJ has a BOYFRIEND !!! Who Knew????????? :love: :love: :love:

Thank you once again Mojo for the work you do !

Congrats to VIP Rory and HalcyonOrganic

OMG ..... Jikki is back .......... its Stef's Boyfriend that made you come back ..... :ROFLMAO: tell the truth ! :ROFLMAO:

Morning All !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

well well..La demence in Brussels...sweet memories..great parties..its been a while..at 54 its not a place to be...we stuck with The Jane in Antwerp these days..

Reactions: 11
THE REAL CRISIS

Penny Lane
49 minutes ago
I believe the true CRISIS is the fact that Philip and Stephanie are DATING ? talk about a major problem.

How will SJ and Philip manage this massive PR crisis? Do they see it as a crisis?
To be outed by Channel 4, to the delight of some, ruffling superfan feathers and a confirmation that some Tattlers have been right all along.
Did the CDIY production team totally misread SJ and BJJ's relationship or was it the couple's own orchestration to out themselves via a third party?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Pandamic pet 😂😂 omg, so funny. I am not that sensitive, actually I am not at all sensitive, but this is hilariously mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"What a day". as Fanny would say! Congrats to our two new VIPS, great thread title (thanks Mojo) a double Kaboom at the Chateau and a welcome return to @Jikki2!

• Heart
What the hell is going on up there in the Netherworlds? What are you guys doing all te time? :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Congratulations and thanks to everybody involved.
Now time for my vapid Eurovision video...
Although legendary in it's own right, I feel that the song gives off the current vibe of La Lande - Hot Boo Boo Mess!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
KABOOM! The squirrel is out of the bag and into the hag! :LOL: :m

M M
7 minutes ago
Ha! the squirrel is out of the bag!!! 🐿🐿🐿😅😂🤣 Chateau DIY just mentioned on air. "Stephanie and her Dutch boyfriend Phillip"....What was Mr. Hedgehog doing in the Study with his red pillow with Miss Faversham???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't know what you're talking about but can those beat my camping plot in Amsterdam? 🤔
La Demence is just a little club night in Brussels once a month and Andrew seemed to be enjoying himself there and far away from Teabag. I had fun, too 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The squirrel is out of the bag and into the hag!

View attachment 845467
M M
7 minutes ago
Ha! the squirrel is out of the bag!!! 🐿🐿🐿😅😂🤣 Chateau DIY just mentioned on air. "Stephanie and her Dutch boyfriend Phillip"....What was Mr. Hedgehog doing in the Study with his red pillow with Miss Faversham???
Oh to be a fly on the wall of the chateau today! LOL

A raging Steffy in the pink bedroom and a soft squirrel in the green editing room...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't know what you're talking about but can those beat my camping plot in Amsterdam? 🤔
La demence is a very well known gayclub in Brussels..it was already there 30 years ago..i went there a lott..when i was in my twenties..a lott of fun...a big darkroom..dont know now,,,but in those days it was there..havnt been there since i met my husband..you have to stay out of those places when you have a good relationship..so these days when we go ot,,,we spend a lott of time in The Jane..with friends..its not a gayclub..its a restaurant... ;)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.