The Chateau Diaries #311 Got to pretend to be in the UK for 181 days a year to be a UK tax resident!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing wrong with her back - she is just pissy she was not the centre of attention at the wedding ..... she didn't even make it as a bridesmaid!
And she doesn't want to help move furniture for her Aunt and Uncle. She's always injured or sick when there's work to be done.

Reactions: 39
The average punter probably wouldn't know that the above crowd are the shitshow crew. The comments are getting nastier and by not deleting them as per usual, they are doing irreparable damage to their product. Such a shame I still think Annalese is doing shift work, there has been a subtle shift in tone for some of the newer posters.

Reactions: 29
The whole project is almost over . . . thank goodness.

@Pekey we still have the original station! And I agree it is a beautiful piece of heritage listed history. Being a non driver I was there every day to take a train to work or go shopping in Maling Road, Camberwell or into the CBD, and so it is a bit special to me. Residents made a huge fuss (they're good at doing that) and so it was taken down piece by piece, stored, then reassembled on top of the tunnel. It is part of an outdoor 'plaza' at the end of Hamilton Street which is the strip shopping centre street. It's been revegetated and is a nice place to take your take away coffee and sit in the sun.

And as for the shop bombings . . . we have one of those targeted Free Choice tobacconist/newsagents in Castlemaine!

Reactions: 15
OK, I'm hooked! I have to find some gardening books about her. Can either you or @Gertrude Maud give me your best option on a book about her gardening style?

(this is how I was taught to plant my bulbs, so I think I would like this lady!)

Reactions: 20
Snorts watched too much Gosford Park and Downton Abbey and thinks he runs a big house lol Just needs the keys on a chain for his waistcoat and a chatelaine chain and he could really be a more pompous arse.
Every time one comes up at auction it makes me think of him.
---

@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
Michael has always let it be rented out.
Who gets that money? Michael Potts or Stephanie.
---
Or...
View attachment 2986718

Same shape... Same expression....
View attachment 2986745

Wait! I take that back!
View attachment 2986751

They both look like praying mantids. I wonder who'll eat the other one first....
He looks like he forgot to put his dentures in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Annalise probably does the same for Dan’s YouTube comments. They are all thick as thieves.
---
See how Stephanie’s manipulation works. Every time.. she conveniently gets ill or hurt yourself, especially when there’s work to be done. She pulls this shit at least 20 times a year in videos.

rosalindhambleton9012
11 minutes ago
Happy Birthday, Amauri ! Stefany please rest back pain IS terrible, let me tell you I DO KNOW about it. Just an idea when you are not able to film because you are no well, let Phillipe do the filming, he is good at for sure he filmed so many Cadeaux at the Chateau, he will do a great job while you rest. Much love your way take care

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

Manor and Maker met Joanna Lumley! Wonder if Fanny is jelly.
Steve, a few thoughts. Primarily you should be passing on the fried foods and desserts if you can’t walk across an airport without losing your breath. Second, stop being a douche. You’re giving me the ick.

Reactions: 30
Agreed. When we sold my parents in laws house, Chinese buyers asked if anyone had died in the house.
---
OK, I'm hooked! I have to find some gardening books about her. Can either you or @Gertrude Maud give me your best option on a book about her gardening style?

(this is how I was taught to plant my bulbs, so I think I would like this lady!)
I have some of her books here and some in Melbourne. I shall have a look for you this afternoon.

Reactions: 16
Fanny will be Green with envy, Dans Chateau in Paris Match 1972 (a French Magazine) sent to him by viewer !
Snorts will be scouring EBay in the hopes of a magazine article on the dump farmhouse chateau...

Reactions: 20
I am so glad they saved the station and I must try to get out there and have a look !
Glad to read that the project is nearly over there!
---

M&M there are a number of her books and books about her on Australian ebay !
I am not sure where you live so postage could be $$ but I think well worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So Fanny and Philip did not help Grant with packing book boxes and hauling them downstairs into the container village. But will drive 5 hours to help unpack Aunt & Uncle’s container. Well I hope Philip remembers his clipboard so he can “advise” furniture placement and future interior design elements.

When I was in HK staff in one office threatened mass resignation unless we had the office blessed as a manager’s sibling unfortunately committed suicide. Which was done. I mean I’m superstitious- even I was astounded by the level of hysteria by the predominantly male staff.
In Melbourne - weren’t the real estate laws changed after an Asian couple bought a house where murders had been committed. They sued. Then the law changed re advising potential buyers of murders not sure in general deaths.

Reactions: 24
I've often wondered with the likelihood of so many of these being robo-comments, how many are repeat commenters (or does each one get a new fake username?). Where have all of her rabid faithful gone?

Reactions: 23
Thank you @ComtesseRose for yet another wonderful thread and @AndAnotherName for the title. I've just been to the fake chapel to pray that we might have a tartlet who is also a UK tax inspector
---
I thought he looked like Harry the traitor too!! Who were they as they didn't seem to be guests at the table later. Maybe Chateau DIY crew?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.