The Chateau Diaries #310 What does Phillip do for a living? NOTHING!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think her declared interest in art and design, plus all the visits to beautiful houses, museums, and design centres, and the number of purchased and gifted books on the subject, that it would have informed and impacted on her own taste. It clearly hasn't. She has the worst taste of all the chateaux owners. She is only fit for designing circuses or Disney sets and even then, she'd fail dismally!
🎯
SJ snow white.png

SJ tastemaker @jeeves.jpeg

SJ decor ideas.jpg

lalande cracks (2).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Re: the chapel...

I had a niggle. And that turned into an inkling. My spidey 6th sense feels a full blown connaissence coming on!

Bear with me here it may be a tad convoluted. I don't think that Despicable fanny's attendance at the Stéphan Bern fundraiser in London was a coincidence. She has been trying (and so far failing) to schmooze her way in to the Patrimoine de France. You may not be aware that Stéphan Bern is the chou-chou of one Madame Bridget Macron, the 1st Lady of France.

Next part... the Tour de France is coming to town. This year the dates have been brought forward about a week to accommodate the Olympic games. The entirety of the Tour de France is televised by France television. There are always segments of historical interest etc., on each stage. In recent years, monsieur Bern, no less, has presented a Patrimoine de France of the areas the Tour passes through.

Stay with me... I believe that it is stage 10 and stage 11 that passes not a million kilometres from chez Despicable fanny. People pay to have their properties highlighted and ariel views of it on the Tour de France AND on the Patrimoine de France segment.

Mummy 🦇 will also be back in town at that time. Another coincidence?

I nicked himselfs Velo magazine to ascertain the exact route and whilst it does not pass her door it is close enough for the filming helico to get some shots in.

Is this why there is so much urgency to get a no nothing chapel tonced up and into the view of Stéphan Bern?
---

I would love to see Gok Wan put him in his place.
Place your bets folks 🤑💰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wouldn't Mummy and Percy have to sit a driver's license test at their age?
In both the UK and France there is no requirement to retake a driving test after 70, but there are slightly different criteria for certifying fitness to drive (and I think also a difference in how frequently you have to provide the certification after 70). There’s no age at which a driving licence is revoked automatically (which, even if the driver meets the fitness criteria, is not necessarily a good thing!!).
am-i-driving-muriel.gif

1717671479234.png

1717671503038.png
Screenshot (384).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Interesting! But who of these twats would have the brain power to work this out? I could imagine Simon but would he be so invested? Baghead Marie perhaps.
Who's chateau was it that received a drop in from the veteran and sports cars a few years back ... was it during the Le Mans race/rally? Something at the back of my head....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
---
Who thinks Ñutty and Amaury will get married in her home country and no where near the Dump or Dump chapel? Will Stephanie stop the couple to the wedding or with a couple make the same rules as Tess did and pretty much been any filming of the occasion.
I do. I think Annmarie and Herr Natti will get married far away from Lalande. Most likely in Argentina where Natzi’s family, extended family and childhood friends live. Argentina will be the perfect place for a lovely big family wedding party. Tante and Ton Ton could easily fly there, the same way Annmarie’s big brother can join. Even Franny and Pubes will fly there and will ruin everything as they always do.

As single people Annmarie and Natti can get married in any church or office anywhere in the world. Why would they pick Lieland? If they get married in Europe, maybe Spain, where some of Herr Natti’s relatives live. Or, if they are really cheap, in the South of France…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who's chateau was it that received a drop in from the veteran and sports cars a few years back ... was it during the Le Mans race/rally? Something at the back of my head....
I think it was the antique dealer's place. The one Marie visited. They had some kind of car weekend event.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I say this a lot but I’m really enjoying this vlog, I even laughed out loud when Denise and Harry were moving the mattress because new mattresses are so heavy and I’ve been the same. They're getting so much done I wish they would get more subscribers.

---
Can someone help me? How do I find what replies I’ve posted, I can’t find them. Thanks in advance 🩵🩷💙
They will get loyal younger followers.
Fanny thinks she will be able to scam her viewers for years, most of them will be feet up or broke.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This morning's Patreon vlog:

• The scammer flies to London to welcome her mother and Percy;
  • The vapid shopaholic goes shopping;
  • The legend-in-her-own-mind embarrasses herself by acting like a 3 year old;
  • The con woman tries manipulating viewers re purchasing the Porsche;
  • The straight-for-pay fake fiance is not gay, noooooooo what makes us think that?

fp.jpg

#FreeLancelot

change . org/p/free-lancelot-from-neglect

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Wouldn't Mummy and Percy have to sit a driver's license test at their age?
---

Me too?
Congratulations to you too mine's a G&T 🥂 🥂 🍸🍸
---
I've visited the invasion beaches, cemeteries, Pegasus Bridge and Sainte Mere Eglise several times over the years and it never fails to make me cry.

I'm guessing it still does and sadly I can't remember the tune but each day in the American cemetery a tune is played of a song that was popular the day they died.

The German cemeteries are equally moving and there was one we went to which had an inscription over the entrance that read, remember some of these men, it was not their choice to be here.

I've been doing family history for some time and we've done some research into Mr Spratt's maternal Grand Father.

We've found out that not only was he rescued from the beaches at Dunkirk, he was then sent back out to the mediterranean ending up being captured by the Italians and put in a prisoner of war camp.

He escaped from there, helped by resistance fighters and ended up in Switzerland.

Mr Spratt knew hardly any of this info as his Grandad never ever spoke of it, as was the case with so many because of the horrors they saw. He never accepted his medal either.

Mr Spratt said his Grandad was such a lovely kind and gentle man, it's terrible to think what he witnessed.

So very interesting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She really wants that Mercedes convertible. Remember that the Mercedes was purchased with grifted funds as a “gift“ to Mummy from Stephanie. I don’t believe Mommy is going to stay long at the dump and that is unlikely that she will visit the dump much in the future.
Where is the Mercedes now? Mummy’s been gone a while has it just been sitting somewhere for a year or more??

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Thank you tuffiti! You are a 🌟!!!
Don't you love how she picks and chooses the comments- people also ask you to take your dog to a vet!!..just saying.
I guess there will be a *new* car reveal soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This morning's Patreon vlog:

• The scammer flies to London to welcome her mother and Percy;
  • The vapid shopaholic goes shopping;
  • The legend-in-her-own-mind embarrasses herself by acting like a 3 year old;
  • The con woman tries manipulating viewers re purchasing the Porsche;
  • The straight-for-pay fake fiance is not gay, noooooooo what makes us think that?
View attachment 2977659

#FreeLancelot

change . org/p/free-lancelot-from-neglect
@tuffiti merci merci xx

Lying old trout, did I see two passports in her JCB hand.

What an utter waste of your money patreons, she's seeing the old girl soon why? Just why, got to drop off some important documentation? Hope you're interested in seeing the exhibition, not really what you're coughing up the $$$$ for though is it?

Ugly veiny hands on a vain person.

How many lampshades then do we think? It's amazing isn't it just what she crams in such a short space of time........pull the other one.

Mummy squeezes out a tear. The airport buggy is for the old boy Percy, so still very frail then and can't do the walk.

What in bleeping gods name is she wearing, she's not five!

I think I've just sicked up a bit, Percy likes Mummy to wear something a little tighter as Trixie does Fanny.

Oh, and get your wallets out and buy her a car.........poor thing.

PS... Trixie you still look a complete knob in your Shakin Stevens boots

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Dear Lord! Fanny's now needs to replace all the lampshades at the shittoo. Only the most garish Pooky prints will do.

pooky.JPG

Thanks, @tuffiti, for sharing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.