The Chateau Diaries #310 What does Phillip do for a living? NOTHING!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday (somewhat late...) @C'est moi I hope you had a great day. At least the weather perked up, at least it did in my part of France. I think we are not too far from each other. Scones and tea one afternoon? Joyeux anniv from here x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Joyeux anniversaire @C’est moi
I hope you have had a wonderful day down south

Have been even quieter than usual on here as just out of hospital having had the bottom half of my colon removed 😣 (yes sadly a big C diagnosis a few weeks ago) But hopefully on the road to recovery now 🙏🏻

Didn’t have the energy or headspace to read about the despicable grifter for last couple of weeks …. have just read through the last thread & surprise surprise I see nothing at all has changed.
The obsessive spending on utter tasteless useless tat continues.
Fanny launches the idea of another big plan that will never happen & the egregious lies to grab peoples money as much as she can continues.
Karma is sure as hell taking its time …….
I am so sorry about your diagnosis. It is not easy to face the C diagnosis, first it sounds unreal and then things start to sink in and it is scary. Thank goodness for those treatments. Treatments can sometimes hurt, but they can also make us feel stronger as we are fighting back the damn thing.

Surgery is the best treatment. Amazing that you could have the operation in short time and that you are already home and back here with us. It is important to rest and relax and, if possible, do whatever you can to keep your mind positive. Tattle is a great source of relaxation and fun to me.

I have been ill myself, for some years now and in the last year Tattle has helped me laugh and relax with the help of everyone here, exposing the absurdities of old Franny and her son Snorts and all the other idiots in the dump crew.

Wishing you a very successful treatment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Permasmile's daughter's vlog plea for positive comments must have failed so they went to Brenda's FB to beg for the adulation they needed. Amazing to see Shrek & the Sewist jumped right in with their comments. Fragile egos all around.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Can anyone do a photoshop of poorman's consort with no hair. I just get the feeling that we've been wrong all along and he actually looks better with various hair arrangements, than bald.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Have been even quieter than usual on here as just out of hospital having had the bottom half of my colon removed 😣 (yes sadly a big C diagnosis a few weeks ago) But hopefully on the road to recovery now 🙏🏻

Didn’t have the energy or headspace to read about the despicable grifter for last couple of weeks …. have just read through the last thread & surprise surprise I see nothing at all has changed.
Fanny launches the idea of another big plan that will never happen & the egregious lies to grab peoples money as much as she can continues.
Thank you for your birthday wishes @JanePlain So sorry to hear you have had to deal with the c tit but, as you say, the road to recovery is ahead of you ❤
It doesn't seem to matter if you are here a lot or just dipping in and out Despicable fanny is delivering the same tit!
Sending you love and strength for your recovery, know that the tattle family is here for you.
---
Ooops, I forgot to thank @ComtesseRose for the new thread, @Lady Avonlea for the title and of course to wish @C'est moi a very happy birthday. Have a great one 🍹🍷🍾
Thank you, it's been a good one!
---
She did not like it when people said Daddy was pervey but he had bare breasts and bottoms all over the place, not to mention the one with the used condom and now she says the chapel painting reminds her of his work. Really?!
Away with the fairies...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I echo @Cleo's Asp's comments from the last thread about Puy Vidal's creative retreat vlogs.

I've really enjoyed them and appreciate their long length. The chateau and grounds are in a class unto their own compared to other channels (with the sole exception of Dampierre), and they were in very good keep when purchased. Of all the chateaux in the shittoverse, this is the one where I would gladly stay.

The dinners alone outshine anything the Dump Crew could ever aspire to. And the spaces are wonderfully devoid of fussy wallpapers and the garish, pervy paintings of Derek Jarvis.

puy vidal.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can anyone do a photoshop of poorman's consort with no hair. I just get the feeling that we've been wrong all along and he actually looks better with various hair arrangements, than bald.
1717537930249.png
1717538132069.png
1717538306952.png
1717538665673.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Enjoy your concert @ComtesseRose full report on the tattler desk in the morning please.
Well...
@C'est moi happy birthday
@JanePlain sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Much love from here. ❤

The concert was - yes a concert. It was more, that the concert was held in the city amusement park was also opening day of the amusement park...
Went to the haunted house and wasn't fazed.
I've seen Fanny without filter - the zombies were prettier.
Curly Fanny.png
Fanny Unfiltered.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Sorry you have to go through this. I'm sending all my good vibes to you, wishing you a quick and full recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Happy Birthday (somewhat late...) @C'est moi I hope you had a great day. At least the weather perked up, at least it did in my part of France. I think we are not too far from each other. Scones and tea one afternoon? Joyeux anniv from here x
Thank you for your wishes @YoungAtHeart Scones and tea sounds good. I never realised that you were within proximity! Perhaps we franco tattlers should hold a garden party for the "rest of the world" tattlers? Perhaps an Auberge Espanol. Show Despicable fanny how things are really done.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe if someone from the other side of the world could leave a comment when it's the middle of the night in France, it might remain a bit longer. It's the US fans that need to see it and would be the most shocked I guess.
Nothing I post gets seen, I must be shadow banned.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I've really enjoyed them and appreciate their long length. The chateau and grounds are in a class unto their own compared to other channels (with the sole exception of Dampierre), and they were in very good keep when purchased. Of all the chateaux in the shittoverse, this is the one where I would gladly stay.

The dinners alone outshine anything the Dump Crew could ever aspire to. And the spaces are wonderfully devoid of fussy wallpapers and the garish, pervy paintings of Derek Jarvis.
I really enjoyed it too Tartuffe!
I wished I could go to that Art Class as the teacher looked great with the way he helped and talked about painting .... plus he had photos and film of Monet etc at night. It would be such a treat to be in that class.
I loved the ....... dare I say it ...... table setting and the food looked good too.
The owners were not doing a "Fanny Show Off" and there was no ugly slug like Snorts there too!
If I could I would love to sign up for a class there... looked like a great time Plus they send your painting off in the post so you do not have to lug them around Europe while on holiday..... very thoughtful and I bet there are other things they do for their clients.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Freshly back from his travels, Uncle Dingo is stocking up on carbs. Unless he buys the meat for a baaaaarbeeeeee, the offerings at the Shitoo can’t be appealing day in day out.
That's so funny, I was thinking the other day when he was saying how he ate all the leftover croissants, I bet Fanny starts making bread pudding out of those rather than let him scoff them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Sending you positive energy for a smooth recovery!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.