The Chateau Diaries #310 What does Phillip do for a living? NOTHING!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly I cannot do the long flights anymore on Doctors orders or I just might have done this! :cry:

BUT....... never to the "Farmhouse from Hell" !!!! o_O
The Puy Vidal vlog was so lovely! What a team they were together, and wonderful hosts! They are so organized and efficient- and use the lessons learned from every retreat to provide an ever better experience. A chef provided three hot meals, rooms were cleaned and appropriated with fluffy white towels, amenities, and the owners were always on hand and available. The artist instructor even helped rake the gravel pathway, and seemed to enjoy just being there. Even with the rain- the Puy Vidals had back-up plans. The dinners seemed lively and all the guests looked to be enjoying the ambiance.

What a stark contrast to "Shitoo de Fanny's Folly"- where guests pay a song to stay in a dirty cold room with cold showers and 20+ year old towels, a manky AF cold brekkie of hardboiled eggs, ass bread, old fruit, yoghurt, and FRK's burnt granola, and must shill out a ridiculous sum for a "meet & greet" dinner of meager proportions on the chance of a "Fanny Meet & Greet"- Fanny's presence is NOT guaranteed. Dinners at the Shitoo look awkward AF, don't they? But, don't worry- upon your departure, Herr Nuti will be there to shake you down to make certain you did not take any unauthorized pictures nor steal any "treasures." Good call, @Pekey!

I'd much rather stay at Puy Vidal, or even Sarah & Shrek's (just don't put me in the yellow room!)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Potts plays with Ratso as a dog loves to play... Snorts pins the poor thing down on his back like a sex pest and claims the dog loves it... :cautious:View attachment 2975152View attachment 2975139
Pottie played with Ratso because it was pointed out that he did not want to have anything to do with Ratso during creepy Christmas at the Dump ( avoided him, would not pet him) . Now, he wants to get down on the floor and play with neglected Ratso for the little pink camera, Totally staged.

I hope Snorts isn’t being a sex pest to neglected Ratso.
---
Interesting no precautions are taken to protect Ratso from the imaginary killer fox. Hmmmmmm….

georgeattig8088
1 hour ago
I think Dan will finish his Grand Salon before you. It’s already in better shape

@francissheller989
2 hours ago
I used to love Chateau Diaries. Just not into Stephanie Diaries.

user-dv2pe6cq2i YES STEPHANIE LIES EVERY DAY, ALL DAY.
2 hours ago
I thought the color was hurting your hair and you were going back to normal?

@ftwtexasstephens9629
4 minutes ago
Will you neuter Lancelot?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Pottie played with Ratso because it was pointed out that he did not want to have anything to do with Ratso during creepy Christmas at the Dump ( avoided him, would not pet him) . Now, he wants to get down on the floor and play with neglected Ratso for the little pink camera, Totally staged.

I did not realize that, which makes sense why Lancelot was like, "Dafuq, weird human!" I play like this with my JRT (who is the leader of a Terrierist network, and thinks this is the greatest game ever), and then have to throw one of his Wubbas and chase him throughout the house (his game is absolutely ridiculous- I should have never let him watch "Catch Me If You Can')- little joker keeps changing up the rules as well, and chortles when he is winning (which is always because his game makes no sense.) My neighbour thought it was adorable when we played outside, and tried to play this with him as well- he just huffed in disgust, and walked off to try to dig up her hibiscus trees after peeing on her fence. Lovely. My Chiweenie is not at all a fan of his game- she thinks it is dumb, and would probably look at Hugh Grunt in offence- she is more or less of a "Throw to me- I catch and KILL." She's gangsta like that.

Props to Ruby the cat for making a friend in Lancelot- he knows the pupper has a shyte life as well. Fanny thinks it is cute, but Ruby is probably looking for food and water- which is really sad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
@dbccloud
1 hour ago
he helps and decorates but no plays or singing anymore how does he support himself does stephanie employ him

HMcFarland
7 hours ago
Stephanie, I haven't mentioned this yet, but the past several episodes I've noticed you calling Philip 'hon' (short for honey). It's so sweet

ingridtinsley4141
7 hours ago
Where is Amaury? Why we don't see him anymore? What he is working on these days

abbylea2359
9 hours ago
Maybe someone can explain to me how this channel has seemed to freeze at the current number of subscribers. It’s been at this number for months. That can’t be accurate.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮STEPHANIE BUYING SUBSCRIBERS AGAIN
@mireille4751
7 hours ago
I didn't notice it was frozen. It is increasing regularly. It had 240 000 subscribers a few weeks ago and now has 243 000.

chris-lindasmith8194
1 day ago
Is it bad manners to wear a hat to the table

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮DAMAGE CONTROL.
@mireille4751
14 hours ago
Some kind of beanies are not a proper hat that you put on when you go outside to be warm or waterproof. In my opinion Philip’s beanie is more an indoor beanie, a sort of headband that holds his hair in shape.

🤮🤮🤮🤮

@mireille4751
14 hours ago
In my opinion, Philip’s beanie is an indoor beanie, a kind of head band that holds his hair in place. It is not the kind of hat that you wear outside to be warm or rainproof and which should be removed when you enter a house or in the presence of ladies.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@mireille4751
14 hours ago
In my opinion Philip’s beanie is an indoor one, used to hold his hair up, as a head band. It is not the kind of hat worn outside to be warm or rain proof and which should be removed in front of ladies or inside a house.

@dbccloud
13 hours ago
what does philip do for a living is he a decorator or actor remember seeing him in a play

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 YET ANOTHER MADE UP JOB DESCRIPTION FOR USELESS PHILIP DAMAGE CONTROL.
@mireille4751
11 hours ago
He was trained as an actor and a singer in the Netherlands. In previous comments Stephanie explained that he currently helps her for filming and editing the vlogs six days out of seven. He also helps Natti in running the B&B and doing the administration work. He is also busy decorating the numerous rooms of the chateau and does some small electrical repairs. He takes the guests on tours to visit the surrounding cities and Emmaus.

@JuSutton
10 hours ago
She was absolutely such fun, so creative and a wonder with her clothing style until Philip arrived

clairetremblay3023
1 day ago
Amery should renovate and embellish your kitchen. It's so old and sad.... Really, the kitchen does not look inviting (specially with that used grey...)

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮control by chaos, another conflicting list of priorities .
@carolinegooder7091
1 day ago
The kitchen is on the list behind the Grand Salon and the two bedrooms.

@chantalblake-milton5702
1 day ago
Hi Stephanie, so glad to hear about Lancelot's eyes . I would strongly recommend Bravecto as a good tick prevention product, where topical applications simply don't work. They come in a chewable tablet form, for small dog breeds

@Avalon_Wolf
16 hours ago (edited)
Surprised that the veterinarian didn't prescribe a treatment such as a Bravecto for treating & preventing tick + flea infestations in dogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Props to Ruby the cat for making a friend in Lancelot- he knows the pupper has a shyte life as well. Fanny thinks it is cute, but Ruby is probably looking for food and water- which is really sad.
Rexy...... I thought Ruby was sick and tired of the little Ratso that was not really playing with him but Ratso teasing Ruby into a fight .
I noticed the camera when off when Ruby just "had it" and was going to swat old Ratso.
Then we got crappy Potts drinking a glass of champagne like a true spiv would !
Why didn't old Fanny stay home and let Squirrel go off with his "friends" to the restaurant? Oh yes ..... its far better than her 75 euro meal she puts up!
---
Did Snorty go to London to welcome Mummy too?
Now that Lady A.... is a very fascinating question!!! ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮THE MOST EXPENSIVE VEGGIE GARDEN IN FRANCE, STEOHANIE TRYING TO JUSTIFY 75 euro dinners
@mireille4751
14 hours ago
@JPRobinso Produces from the garden are the best because they are organic, with no pesticides. It is the top luxury nowadays

THE RADISHES ARE A TOP LUXURY? BULLSHIT STEPHANIE,

@jefferyrowley8873
2 days ago (edited)
That paneling took my breath away! Wowie! It will look smashing in the chosen bedroom/suite. Is the translated name of the restaurant "The Silver Tower"?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@mireille4751
1 day ago
Yes it is « The Silver Tower ». Their special dish is duck pressed in front of you, then the jus is thickened and served with the magret and the leg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I agree with the Puy Vidal vlog being really beautiful. I haven't watched before, but I will certainly now. The only reason I haven't checked them out is that they associate with Stephanie Jarvis. They need to drop her; their style is so much more professional and classier than her trash. Their dining room and table was so welcoming, and the atmosphere appeared to be cordial and easy going. Not like the stilted, half-arsed dinners at the shitshow.
I particularly loved the outhouse art space; can we remember the dismal effort the shitshow produced for their art retreat?
Those stables could have been turned into a gorgeous permanent space, but instead it is just a tip. Same goes for the shoppe and bread oven room- that whole area could be turned into something rustic and beautiful, and an artisan baker could offer cooking classes or a weekend retreat.

Without blowing my own trumpet! I could have turned that tit show into a place which hummed- I am pretty sure a lot of us could have.

I reckon I will be jumped on about this, but I hate the chapel renovation! The enormous price tag has resulted in a circus tent atmosphere. Those that know- would it have been so gaudy when first built and decorated?

Oh, I hate radishes, and that brown stinky panelling!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Why don’t Mummy and Percy just fly into the local airport or the airport in Paris?
---
219 signatures for Free Ratso From Neglect,🐶🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why don’t Mummy and Percy just fly into the local airport or the airport in Paris?
Gracie...... Fanny said Mummy had "Secret Womens Business" to do in the UK then she will go to the Falling Down Farmhouse with a Multi-Coloured Chapel after that .
Mmmmmmm :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
It is so hard to keep up around here. Sometimes I catch them & sometimes I miss them. I hope the recent birthday hell hounds had a special day. Here are a couple throwbacks to years gone by.

@C'est moi
IMG_0600.jpeg

@JackSpratt
IMG_0517.jpeg

Unfortunately, there are so many tartlets facing health issues. I guess that’s life. I’m sorry for what you are all dealing with, each in your different ways. I’m glad that Stephanie has brought us all together from around the world, it’s the best thing she’s ever done. Please keep fighting and remember laughter is the best medicine, along with sweet, sweet Miller Lite.❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Jesus is that a wooden leg on her? Who's got legs that thin?
The Duchess of Sausages? (coined by the Royal Rogue.)
---
Meghan Markle!
---
Off topic. Super size me!
Sorry , you beat me to it!
---

@ftwtexasstephens9629
4 minutes ago
Will you neuter Lancelot?
She's already neutered Snorts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Porcelain shop, hairdresser, flower shop, photography studio.....
Just wait for Fanny to open a used clothing store (it will be the biggest one) and LL will look like a real outlet shopping center.
Paaarfect!
Screenshot_20240605_065548_Google.jpg

---
Potts plays with Ratso as a dog loves to play... Snorts pins the poor thing down on his back like a sex pest and claims the dog loves it... :cautious:View attachment 2975152View attachment 2975139
How many cashmere sweaters did Snorty buy?
Like in Benetton, the whole palette of colors? (Certainly more than two - beige, lavender, pink...)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Porcelain shop, hairdresser, flower shop, photography studio.....
Just wait for Fanny to open a used clothing store (it will be the biggest one) and LL will look like a real outlet shopping center.
Paaarfect!View attachment 2975260
---

How many cashmere sweaters did Snorty buy?
Like in Benetton, the whole palette of colors? (Certainly more than two - beige, lavender, pink...)
Don’t forget the gay night club and S&M Dungeon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Never miss a chance to leave the land of lies. So I assume Mummy and Percy will show up for Patreon Day and stay in London until then. I wish her a nice time with Gerry, whom she obviously prefers to her moronic daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Comtesse Rose - for your outstanding service to this galloping channel can we grift gift you a bespoke Permasmile eternity ring ? - with maybe Carnelian/diamond/topaz/citrine/emerald (cd thread changer estraordinaire)
🇸🇨 To mark the occasion Viv will host a special Hag's luncheon for 100 at her chateau in return for vlogging rights & a close-up shot of the ring💍 she has kindly donated. Va sans dire that being seen with such a well-known witty group can only enhance her vintage jewelry business.
Anything I've forgotten??

• Haha
Last nights

Marie with resting witch face.

Nod to us again Fanny and Annalise telling the South African Gurner he looks like a discount Huge Grunt 🤦‍♀️

Over to the chapel with a head full of foils to scare Sebastian. No surprise they've found another petit probleme.

Ratso and Ruby together she cut the camera just as Ruby was about to smack Ratso one.

Lazy arse co owner plays with the labelling machine, he get on my tits.

Doesn't eat with the guests (you cow, they're paying for the honour), goes out to eat at the golf club with Trixie and his happy friends.

Can't wait until Mummy and Percy arrive so she's been on the move again and gone to the UK to meet them. There's got to be another reason, also Mummy is staying in the UK for a bit first. That's why he's got his 'friends' there to keep him occupied.

1717566752654.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.