The Chateau Diaries #311 Got to pretend to be in the UK for 181 days a year to be a UK tax resident!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Stephanie is playing the poor me card yet again. She now has back problems to add to her gamy arthritic hip. Cue her please fund the pool and the spa so she could have a separate massage room and whirl pool set up to treat her hip and back. So predictable.

now come all the comments telling her to rest, not to worry about editing videos, stop working so hard, and take a break or a vacation. All scripted.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Fanny is a bleeping hypochondriac, she is either ill, exhausted or done her back in so often in vlogs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So Caroline Gooder (Fanny/Philip) has confirmed Christopher fell off roof and died in courtyard. I had just assumed Christopher died later in hospital. I can’t imagine the shock for witnesses seeing this occur.
Really bad Feng Shui Fanny, really bad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Looks like Stephanie is playing the poor me card yet again. She now has back problems to add to her gamy arthritic hip. Cue her please fund the pool and the spa so she could have a separate massage room and whirl pool set up to treat her hip and back. So predictable.

now come all the comments telling her to rest, not to worry about editing videos, stop working so hard, and take a break or a vacation. All scripted.
all to get her out of any work at the two tonnes

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Yes Gertie..... you did her throwing method with bulbs too - Blast from the past!
Bet it looks wonderful !
We tried that birch method in our back yard but the birch trees died one by one over the years .... the drought did them in.
We have Crepe Myrtles there now - so far so good.
It was magical the village she designed in Mooroolbark . I don't know if they do the "Open Gardens" anymore Gertie - that's when we saw that home in the village but it was many years ago.
If a house does come up for sale its $$$$$$$$
I wonder how the Boulevard is fairing with all the road/rail stuff going on there ---- Its unrecognisable and such a Mess !!! My Dermo is around there and its shocking to get to now and the bangs and booms from the ground work! :oops:
Our cousin lived on the high side of the road. She got fed up with the edge of the front garden sliding down into the street so she moved into an apartment in Camberwell Junction.

We are just finishing up having the Mont Albert and Surrey Hills stations demolished and the new Union Station built. It is a pretty whiz bang affair but the dirt, destruction and removal of huge trees, noise, and heavy machinery, not to mention controversy was un.be.liev.able. There's nothing quite like the sound of pile drivers going 24/7.

Workers on the project, of which there were hundreds, were not allowed to park in the street where we have our little shopping centre. The chap who owns the bakery asked a worker not to park outside his shop. The worker leant over the counter and punched him in the face.

Then the fish and chip owner was threatened by the project manager. This hole threatened to destroy the business and the owner's livelihood. We think it was racially motivated because the fish and chip owner is Chinese. When word got out about what had happened, the community rallied to show their support. That shop is usually packed but the line of customers went out the door, down the street and out into Mont Albert Road. The project manager was transferred to another project.

We were fortunate to escape up to Castlemaine. At one point, when they moved our beautiful, old station and took out the crossing, access into our street and neighbouring streets was extremely restricted.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
This came up on my recommended videos, after watching Fanny's latest. Thought I'd share because it's gold and I've never seen it before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Our cousin lived on the high side of the road. She got fed up with the edge of the front garden sliding down into the street so she moved into an apartment in Camberwell Junction.

We are just finishing up having the Mont Albert and Surrey Hills stations demolished and the new Union Station built. It is a pretty whiz bang affair but the dirt, destruction and removal of huge trees, noise, and heavy machinery, not to mention controversy was un.be.liev.able. There's nothing quite like the sound of pile drivers going 24/7.

Workers on the project, of which there were hundreds, were not allowed to park in the street where we have our little shopping centre. The chap who owns the bakery asked a worker not to park outside his shop. The worker leant over the counter and punched him in the face.

Then the fish and chip owner was threatened by the project manager. This hole threatened to destroy the business and the owner's livelihood. We think it was racially motivated because the fish and chip owner is Chinese. When word got out about what had happened, the community rallied to show their support. That shop is usually packed but the line of customers went out the door, down the street and out into Mont Albert Road. The project manager was transferred to another project.

We were fortunate to escape up to Castlemaine. At one point, when they moved our beautiful, old station and took out the crossing, access into our street and neighbouring streets was extremely restricted.
So glad your community supported those businesses ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I loved that little old Station!!!
So they did remove it but ....... did they put it somewhere? Its History!!!
I know your shopping centre ..... like Maling Road - its so sweet and lets face it ..... little strip shopping places are so rare now!
I am glad you stood up for your Fish Shop guy and as for the poor bakery guy with a punch in the face ....... Gertie I think there are SO many "stand over men" in our society now with all the bombing of shops etc.
Victoria is going to hell in a handbasket! :devilish:
Mont Albert is a beautiful suburb but I can see why you go up to Castlemaine ( which is pretty too) just to get away from the dust , noise and crappy workers !! 👷‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Fanny is a bleeping hypochondriac, she is either ill, exhausted or done her back in so often in vlogs.
Potty must have rode Fanny too hard during his recent visit and their naughty night in London!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
There is nothing wrong with her back - she is just pissy she was not the centre of attention at the wedding ..... she didn't even make it as a bridesmaid! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So Caroline Gooder (Fanny/Philip) has confirmed Christopher fell off roof and died in courtyard. I had just assumed Christopher died later in hospital. I can’t imagine the shock for witnesses seeing this occur.
Really bad Feng Shui Fanny, really bad.
It's very bad Feng Shui. In Hong Kong when there is a death at a home you legally MUST declare it as a 'ghost property' when you put the property up for sale or rent. It really has a stigma and negatively affects the sale price. Dear friends lost £1m on the sale of their Hong Kong home because their son committed suicide in his bedroom when they had the property listed for sale and were about to retire to the UK. :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.