The Chateau Diaries #311 Got to pretend to be in the UK for 181 days a year to be a UK tax resident!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And 10 minutes ago, I finally catched that bleeping mouse that haunted me for about 2 months..with my left hand.

She tried to slip under the door again, but got stuck, that fat pig.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ha ha! When did he "train in art history," or become an "expert in tableware"? These responses confirm what an ignorant child he is. He's also getting furious at some of the comments. They are having to waste a lot of shopping time doing all that responding, which is a very positive development.
By this reckoning he works more than seven days a week. Poor Snorts doesn't have his Pa's head for figures

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have Erigeron in my garden and I remember that Edna would toss a bag of potatoes in the air and where they landed she would plant birch trees etc. So it has a natural feeling .
@Pekey I love Edna Walling's style and have many of her books. I use her method to plant my bulbs. I stand at the edge of the garden bed and toss the bulbs in for as you say, a natural feeling.

We used to have two spinster sisters living down the street. Their father built their house and Edna Walling, who was a friend, advised them to plant silver birches in the front garden. There was no fence which was not the custom, just lawn with a stand of birches . . . it was beautiful.
My mother in law's cousin used to live on The Boulevard in Ivanhoe. It had an Edna Walling garden and was the most 'magical' garden I have ever been in.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
His head can also be mistaken for an acorn or lightbulb too.
---

He is revealing his true angry, entitled, bullying, condescending, nasty, sarcastic, deceitful, lying personality
---

I bet he slept at the Shreks because the couple they were staying with prepared only 1 bedroom for the gruesome twosome so he slept in a spare bedroom at the Shreks and pretended to be at a party at their house Or she was lying as usual and he was sleeping in another room.
Didn’t they stay in some other couple’s chateau anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And 10 minutes ago, I finally catched that bleeping mouse that haunted me for about 2 months..with my left hand.

She tried to slip under the door again, but got stuck, that fat pig.
Time for a cat I think. Hope the storm hasn't affected you too badly. That flooding looked terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
IMG_3376.jpeg

Allegedly, Potts sleeps in the chatelaine’s bed with her and the gay fiancé spends the night at John’s, a gay bathhouse, in the Porsche or in his own bedroom they call “his study” (wink, wink)! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Didn’t they stay in some other couple’s chateau anyway?
That is what I was saying, The othe couple only set up 1 bedroom for the gruesome twosome to share. That is why I think Snorty slept at the Shreks or elewhere with Ratso because they do not share a bed or bedroom with the exception of faking it a couple times when filming.Stephanie said he was at the party or exaggerated the length of the party to cover up his absence.He probably snuck back to the other chateau in time for breakfast,
---
Don't give Fanny any ideas!
She will say the trip is a present from the evidently very wealthy Bagheads She has. Mention them inviting on a gifted trip with them on the orient express. She’s also clean they have food in the bill for several other vacations with the gruesome twosome as gifts. Baghead, who can’t afford to take care of the sheet properly in accordance with French laws, did not contribute to heating, and has done jack tit at the dump, evidently has unlimited funds to take the gruesome twosome on several luxury vacations.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
But buying empty perfume bottles is sad and weird.
It does seem a bit strange, however, my local op shop in Melbourne occasionally has empty and partially used perfume bottles in the 'special' glass case, with hefty prices, for an op shop that is. I know a couple of women who collect perfume bottles and I think it's no less odd than people who collect stamps, coins, watches, paintings, vintage clothing and shoes.
And talking of hefty prices, a couple of months ago in the same op shop they had two pairs of Ferragamo shoes in the 'special' glass case. One pair was priced just under a $1000 and the other pair just under $1500.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@Pekey I love Edna Walling's style and have many of her books. I use her method to plant my bulbs. I stand at the edge of the garden bed and toss the bulbs in for as you say, a natural feeling.

We used to have two spinster sisters living down the street. Their father built their house and Edna Walling, who was a friend, advised them to plant silver birches in the front garden. There was no fence which was not the custom, just lawn with a stand of birches . . . it was beautiful.
My mother in law's cousin used to live on The Boulevard in Ivanhoe. It had an Edna Walling garden and was the most 'magical' garden I have ever been in.
Yes Gertie..... you did her throwing method with bulbs too - Blast from the past!
Bet it looks wonderful !
We tried that birch method in our back yard but the birch trees died one by one over the years .... the drought did them in.
We have Crepe Myrtles there now - so far so good.
It was magical the village she designed in Mooroolbark . I don't know if they do the "Open Gardens" anymore Gertie - that's when we saw that home in the village but it was many years ago.
If a house does come up for sale its $$$$$$$$
I wonder how the Boulevard is fairing with all the road/rail stuff going on there ---- Its unrecognisable and such a Mess !!! My Dermo is around there and its shocking to get to now and the bangs and booms from the ground work! :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Philip trained in art history? The uneducated child thought the Renaissance was in the 1800s.
Philip isn’t even well read on art, design or anything. He has not completed his degree in ‘acting’ and is continually shown on the vlogs displaying an unpleasant, ‘me, me, me, me’ ‘my,my,my’ ‘mine,mine,mine’ selfish greedy character.
Fakes & phonies! Just the same as Curtis Ryan Woodside saying he's a Research Egyptologist when all he's done is attend a couple of classes. He has no qualifications or degree and nor is he a member of any professional organisation related to Egyptology, such as the:
  • International Association of Egyptologists - IAE
  • Society for the Study of Ancient Egypt
  • Society for the Study of Ancient Egyptian Antiquities, Canada
  • Sussex Egyptology Society Online
  • Egypt Exploration Society

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I'm going to try that. I have done it with foxglove seeds and they look stunning just popping up randomly.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
joshuamohler2356
7 hours ago
Can somebody told me what happened to the outside pool? They were working on in an olddetr DIY? I remember a bunch of outside landscaping, but nothing after that.?

Sparrowdean
27 minutes ago
The only outside pool was a small inflatable one that was brought out one summer. Stephanie earmarked an area for a swimming pool (or, as she's now calling it, a swimming pool and spa), but work has not yet begun on it. If anyone can produce evidence to confirm the existence of such a pool, I'll stand corrected.

View attachment 2986406

Stephanie Jarvis, being filmed by Peter Demetris, for Chateau DIY, discussing the natural swimming pond.
👇 Chateau DIY IG, September 19, 2021.
View attachment 2986388

Oct 7, 2022

They started a wild swimming pond but had no permissions so had to stop..... bleeping idiots....... They are the embarrassing, bodge job fools of Chateau DIY. The other featured chateau with their amazing restoration projects really show her up

View attachment 2986453
View attachment 2986383View attachment 2986376
Isn’t the cameraman in the screenshot where Fanny is wearing the yellow boots the Château, DIY producer she was screwing around with during filming on multiple occasions? A chateau DIY not ethically and otherwise business approved for the producer?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.