The Chateau Diaries #310 What does Phillip do for a living? NOTHING!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PLANTED CHAMBERPOTTIE COMMENTS 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🐶🤮

@brookebaxter8742
11 hours ago
Can I just say that Michael Potts is so precious. So adorable.

heidigresh2743
11 hours ago
Michael Potts is a young dark hair version of Robert Redford

@jettykoers8720
11 hours ago
I think Michael is better looking and well into his 40s

REALLY? HOW OBVIOUS.

@tc7486
11 hours ago
I’m not religious but I feel like I had a religious experience viewing that magnificent jewel box chapel. The music was perfect and the photography was spectacular! Bravo! Please do that again and often! The craftsmanship is unbelievable! It’s wonderful seeing it close to what it was originally. I’m with Stephanie! Make it look new and let it age for the next generations. Glad Michael has all those shots of the original before. And hope you’ll get lots of shots of it from every angle before everything goes back in.

@tc7486
11 hours ago
Oh and Stephanie deserves a place of importance in the chapel for her contribution to restoration and preservation. She’s got the perfect look to be placed as a statue on a pedestal somewhere..
I think someone needs to place a comment about how Fanny and Potts used the consecrated chapel in the past and ask if they will do the same in future!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'll tell you what Phillip does, he dictates what should be photoshopped in the Vlogs and what needs to be blurred out ...
even in this scene with the dump the windows, the outside walls crumbling and decaying being photoshopped and blurred out as much as the bearded proposal man's face was dancing the other day. You can still see it's a crumbling messy, decaying HMN.

1717517530628.png
I

seriously this twit couldn't be more in love with himself than his former lover fiancé/"friend" booty call... What straight current fiancé would put up with this twit staying there, even if its mostly transactional to promote his channel .. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
1717518445133.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Sometimes you have to go with the flow. We're all here for you @mrsp67 Just helping you along to go... quietly insane 😉 Your sisters' idea is really great, don't overthink it. A smile or a quiet word from a stranger, the sun shining, your dog wagging his tail in greeting. Tiny things on the outside. Sending you hugs 🫂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2973554
View attachment 2973535

@Jeeves, you are correct. Central casting...
They attended drama school together.
Anne Jörissen (and Tim), have already visited Philip Janssen and Chateau de Lalande.

View attachment 2973520
View attachment 2973515View attachment 2973518
👇 Philip Janssen is on the right...
Amazing @KiKiGee

Tim is there auditioning for the role of best man since Snorts has no close mates to ask and I don't think his brother even likes him either. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I hope Percys Dr sons stage an intervention and advise him to stay in S.A. I only heard Fanny mentioning "Mummy returning" in a vlog a few days ago ? Anyone heard anything else, I don't watch nor listen 100% !!
Not sure either because I'm taking a break from the vlogs (but still very much enjoy reading here for the laughs) but Percy would be an absolute fool to return to that dump after it practically killed him last year. And does Mummy really want to got to Lalande and be separated from him for any length of time?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not sure either because I'm taking a break from the vlogs (but still very much enjoy reading here for the laughs) but Percy would be an absolute fool to return to that dump after it practically killed him last year. And does Mummy really want to got to Lalande and be separated from him for any length of time?
a67ed06e-ec6c-4968-932f-ddf40b2e83f0_text.gif

supersized (5).JPG

Percy Oct. 22.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Gosh, I'm honoured - thank you for the title. ❤ ComtesseRose special thanks to you for our new thread and keeping our little gang of 15 hags & hellhounds rolling along.

That CD vlog was especially odd & boring. It's raining heavily, not raining, raining heavily, not raining - let's have a BBQ on a very rainy day. More timey-wimey.

- does anyone recognize the ugly blue Mummy outfit Fanny is wearing? It looks like a 1980's Emaus bargain bin purchase)
- Grunt & his daughter have returned from their road trip from the south. Fanny made it look like Grunt was doing another BBQ, but I believe that dinner was from the BBQ the previous week! That giant salad FRK was making was served the previous week when Tante & Once were there. It was also a very sunny evening in the background, but it had been a very rainy day. Also, why didn't Fanny show everyone sitting down together for dinner - just her own plate of food at an empty table?
- Potty crawled back from Monaco to the shitoo, and into Fanny's bed, in middle of the night and he was more smug than ever
- 9 minutes of Potty and Fanny vomiting superlatives about the crayon-box chapel :sick: (I skipped forward when Fanny compared the chapel to Daddy's paintings)
- Jump Monkey Jump - Tattle comments that Snorty has no friends and voila Anna & Tim suddenly appear! Snorty is entertaining his 'friends' like he's a 1950's housewife. I felt major Mummy vibes when Fanny entered the winter salon to say hello. I thought the next words out of Fanny's mouth were going to be, ''I'll call your mother's and ask if you can both stay for dinner''.
- What does Snorty have in common to talk about with his 20-something friends?
  • would you like to see my collection of tablecloths?
  • let me show you my newest tureen?
  • there is this 70-year-old woman named Wendy who makes me the cutest felt animals and I hide them all around the shitoo
  • my porcelain are like my family, so I stay up all night scouring online auctions to collect all the family members
  • Fanny Mummy buys all my clothes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Did anyone catch a glimpse of what he was scrolling on his phone while 'talking' to his friends - auctions, Tattle comments?
- Jump Monkey Jump - Tattle comments that Snorty has no friends and voila Anna & Tim suddenly appear! Snorty is entertaining his 'friends' like he's a 1950's housewife. I felt major Mummy vibes when Fanny entered the winter salon to say hello. I thought the next words out of Fanny's mouth were going to be, ''I'll call your mother's and ask if you can both stay for dinner''.
1717522333241.png

Screenshot (779).png

1717522820216.png

IJ on tattle.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I think someone needs to place a comment about how Fanny and Potts used the consecrated chapel in the past and ask if they will do the same in future!
A photocollage of past events would be nice! Parties, the "MOONIE" wedding fancy dress pary, the lascivious black stockings, suspenders and corset
photoshoot, Selmar's yoga sessions (nothing wrong with that, really... ;-) )!?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
shatcho shiek
What straight current fiancé would put up with this twit staying there, even if its mostly transactional to promote his channel .
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Potty really does think he's God's gift to F1 photography, but he's low, low down on the F1 food chain. Potty is all excited that he was given a Dolphin's jersey with his name on it - just like all the other photographers.

My God does Potty's channel need promoting! Potty has a grand total of 7.72K subscribers for Michael Potts F1 YT channel. On average Potty receives less than 600 views for his weekly YT video. But when Potty appears with Fanny, his viewership shoots up to about 20K. It helps Potty's numbers, so clearly Fanny's grannies are not F1 fans.

Compare this to Kym Illman who has 340K subscribers for Kym Illman F1 YT channel and averages 250,000 views. I watched Kym's YT vlog this week about how to become an F1 photographer. Guess who appears? Although it's not too difficult to get accredited, it's expensive to travel around the world most of the year, so who is financing Potty's hobby? Patron money???

1717522648784.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Americans do take their animals to the vet. As a matter of fact, even rescue organizations get permission to contact the vet to see if you bring your animals there, on a regular basis. Yearly vaccines and rabies boosters. Fanny does not care for any animals, be it sheep, cats birds or dogs. Vet bills can be expensive, just had my 15 yr old girl in for another UTI. 180.00 for vet check up and meds, also started her on a different arthritis med. Three days later she has a spring in her step and a sparkle in her eyes... Its all worth it in my book, they depend on their person to take care of them.
Europeans do take their animals to the vet as well! Just sayin' ! ☺ 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Moving slowly, but @Ladeda1957's call out of brown food as Marie's mood ring, in the previous thread, has me waving all eight feet in the air.
Halved peas, mood ring, after Pheeph's bollocks.
Maria's black sauce #7, mood ring, holding tray in front of face so you can't film me.
Ded now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
A photocollage of past events would be nice! Parties, the "MOONIE" wedding fancy dress pary, the lascivious black stockings, suspenders and corset
photoshoot, Selmar's yoga sessions (nothing wrong with that, really... ;-) )!?
I’ve done it several times and they keep deleting it, I wish I could leave a photo comment because that would be the best

• Heart
Americans do take their animals to the vet. As a matter of fact, even rescue organizations get permission to contact the vet to see if you bring your animals there, on a regular basis. Yearly vaccines and rabies boosters. Fanny does not care for any animals, be it sheep, cats birds or dogs. Vet bills can be expensive, just had my 15 yr old girl in for another UTI. 180.00 for vet check up and meds, also started her on a different arthritis med. Three days later she has a spring in her step and a sparkle in her eyes... Its all worth it in my book, they depend on their person to take care of them.
Our biggest so far was an eye watering $15k. Yeah you are reading that right 15,000. 😱

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
"Good to see you again... and you." Did she forget their names already?
Scripted so she can show that they had already visited the Dump previously and were so fond of Philip that they made a second trip to the Dump
to see him. What they don’t show are the two former “ acting” pals then being forced to work in the garden and do the Dump laundry and clean all the B and B rooms to pay for their holiday, wash the Porsche, as well as purchasing enough food for the dump for the week.

Next week, Stephanie will video the back of two wigs propped up on the back of the sofa and pretend she’s greeting the parents of Snorty as she enters the room, and then pan the camera over to Philip sitting in a chair opposite his parents, pretending that they are present at the dump and having a conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
HAAAAA Ive said for a while now we are the content providers, the script writers for there tit show .They rage bait, try to address in subtle overt ways what is said here... keep on Stan here , we seen it. Didnt the old bat look like she was salivating over the tablet and tattle page......;):ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2974360

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.