The Chateau Diaries #306 The Chateau Diaries has become Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's because Norway got very strict laws regarding animals. They must all be microchipped. Makes it easy to know who the owner is. Breeders are responsible for health and fitness for the animals they sell. And there are no stray dogs in Norway( according to the gov). Also, when I meant strict laws, someone that is not responsible with their animals, i.e. cruelty can go to prison for up to 3 years + fines + denied the rights to own any animals for a determined period of time for example. Also, they are only 5millions peoples in a relatively large country (compared to UK for example) so it makes it "easier to control".
As for the neutering, it depends the mentality of the country a lot, laws are different now but I remember veterinarians coming over to Quebec from France (I worked for one) and they had at the time(35years or so ago) the mentality that only the female dogs/cats should be neutered and not the males.
As for the muscles mass, it is not that important in Ratso tbh. It is more important in a working breed that will be use to work i.e. pulling sled for example. But otherwise, it is mainly because the owner wants to have a "chest" more developed on "usually" guard dogs to make them look more imposing. There are not enough research done up to now to say that neutering has any significance in the muscles mass, there must be some as it is the testosterones that is removed in the case of male dogs. But, there are not enough data to date. Although, there are data that shows an animal neutered is more docile and more turned toward the humans owners than other dogs when neutered. ;)

Personally, I think unless there are no more animals in shelters, every dogs and cats should be neutered.

And, as always, thank you @ComtesseRose and @tuffiti ♥
I really dote on the breadth of knowledge you geniuses have. Thank you for being my hive brain.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I see he's taken his best 'South of France attire'... Lumberjack edition.
---
I don’t know why Stephanie & Philip want to keep it a secret, I think it’s pretty obvious that he wants to use the thrift store squirrel taxidermy as the topper for their wedding cake.
Every junk shop prays for a Fanny & Snorts...
---
From personal experience, I know there is no timetable or template for grief, and nobody reacts in the same way. However, I simply cannot abide someone using their experience to capitalise on it. Stephanie has used her father’s death as a prop since the beginning of Chateau Diaries. She is now doing the same thing with her grandmother’s memory. It’s vile. Manipulative. Calculated. And numbskull fans lap it up.
Wait till her mum pops her clogs...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
SGirl aka Stephanie jarvis is all over dan’s comment section responding to the questions asking about what has happened to Cameron ( who evidently has not been at the crispy château for a while, and has not been seen on camera working with Nick) look at her responses to questions about where is cameron.

user-jh8jr5id2c

8 hours ago
What happened to Nick’s “son” Cameron? Our favourite team member

@Sgirl
5 hours ago
He doesn't work with them anymore. I guess he wasn't everyone's favorite team member.

@Sgirl
5 hours ago
No. Cameron doesn't work with them anymore

@Sgirl
6 hours ago
He doesn't work with them anymore
@Sgirl
5 hours ago
Cameron isn't there. He doesn't work with them anymore.

@aarongoonan
11 hours ago
where is Cameron?

@Sgirl
5 hours ago
Somewhere else

@user-vz5xf5js1x
6 hours ago
Where is Cameron? Off doing his own thing? Doesn’t have the right skill set for this part of the renovation? A falling out????

@Sgirl
5 hours ago
He wants to work with trees, not construction.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
HAS STEPHANFRAUDIE BEEN BUSTED IN LIE BY A VIEWER? 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

bettytali1827
1 hour ago
I somehow remember you and your mother at the flat a few years ago. I distinctly remember you saying your father fell in love with the view. Maybe I am having a deja vue

@michaeloram
3 hours ago
Lol Philip really loves to buy junk.

@jpfloru8669
4 hours ago
By European standards that studio flat is not tiny. I mean: it’s small, but millions would die for a holiday flat with that terrace and those views.

See how Stephanie‘s manipulation of the viewers works?
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@gillclapham9683
4 hours ago
Stephanie im so pleased you got over your fear and now can go back and enjoy the flat with philip , thank you for showing us

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
silevee
7 hours ago
I understand that reluctance to re-visit a place where the memories of departed loved ones are so tied up with the place. This trip to Cap d'Agde seemed really cathartic for Stephanie and all the memories were nostalgic and good ones. I'm sure she'll not be a stranger to the south of France in the future. That flat needs some of that flair that Stephanie and Philip can bring to

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
SGirl aka Stephanie jarvis is all over dan’s comment section responding to the questions, asking about what has happened to Cameron ( who evidently has not been at the crispy château for a while, and it’s not been seen on camera working with Nick) look at her responses to questions about where is cameron.

user-jh8jr5id2c

8 hours ago
What happened to Nick’s “son” Cameron? Our favourite team member

@Sgirl
5 hours ago
He doesn't work with them anymore. I guess he wasn't everyone's favorite team member.

@Sgirl
5 hours ago
No. Cameron doesn't work with them anymore

@Sgirl
6 hours ago
He doesn't work with them anymore
@Sgirl
5 hours ago
Cameron isn't there. He doesn't work with them anymore.

@aarongoonan
11 hours ago
where is Cameron?

@Sgirl
5 hours ago
Somewhere else

@user-vz5xf5js1x
6 hours ago
Where is Cameron? Off doing his own thing? Doesn’t have the right skill set for this part of the renovation? A falling out????

@Sgirl
5 hours ago
He wants to work with trees, not construction.
Super Snarky Stephanie.
Makes me wonder if Cameron hiding in the woods of the shitoo? But if so, I can't imagine Fanny would miss the opportunity to film Cameron since she has no other content.

Reactions: 23
Since they're continually breaking glasses at the shitoo, it seems logical & more economical to replace them all with plastic tableware and sippy cups for Snorty. The best news is the plastics come in a full range of colours to match Snorty's tablescape and tablecloth du jour.
1715781914306.png
1715781923896.png
1715781946331.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
updated comments from amazing brocante cd video:

karenvknight6516
16 hours ago
Stephanie - pls help Dan get his dogs spayed! I cannot believe poor Elsa has had puppies and there is still one more female dog on the property - they need to get seen by a vet.

AlaskaLife2017
18 hours ago
This has turned into more of a travel & antique shopping show. Only the chapel renovation check in is pretty much the active renovation. Moving on for a bit.... no offense, everyone watches what interests them
emoji_u1f937_1f3fc_200d_2640.png
️ But what about the terrace renovations, pool, Grand salon, other rooms still?...Building facade plans..etc

@JuSutton
17 hours ago
Very well said. AND of course the now 'infamous' new heating for the whole of the Chateau

@TheChateauDiaries

15 hours ago
I can’t afford to afford to do the grand salon and terrace at the same time as the chapel, so they’re next on the list. The chapel will take a few more months. The heating will be completed when Nathan returns to Lalande.

@AlaskaLife2017
15 hours ago
@TheChateauDiaries Isn't travelling often & antique shopping expensive?? It's ok..your $'s...really none of my business. But I think some will grow tired of the same Ole same ole and start looking around...said respectfully
---
@Claire-dq8xm
20 hours ago
For South Africa
emoji_u1f418.png
? Isabelle & Percy’s home. Bizarre.

@JuSutton
17 hours ago
absolutely - Philip seems to have decided he "knows what's best" for Isabelle & Percy - how arrogant & rude.

LOOK AT STEPHANIE JARVIS LIE TO COVER UP THEIR SHOPPING ADDICTIONS. EVERY DAY, ALL DAY.
@TheChateauDiaries

15 hours ago
Well Mummy has asked him to find things for her home and wardrobe!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
HAS STEPHANFRAUDIE BEEN BUSTED IN LIE BY A VIEWER? 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

bettytali1827
1 hour ago
I somehow remember you and your mother at the flat a few years ago. I distinctly remember you saying your father fell in love with the view. Maybe I am having a deja vue

@michaeloram
3 hours ago
Lol Philip really loves to buy junk.

@jpfloru8669
4 hours ago
By European standards that studio flat is not tiny. I mean: it’s small, but millions would die for a holiday flat with that terrace and those views.

See how Stephanie‘s manipulation of the viewers works?
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@gillclapham9683
4 hours ago
Stephanie im so pleased you got over your fear and now can go back and enjoy the flat with philip , thank you for showing us

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
silevee
7 hours ago
I understand that reluctance to re-visit a place where the memories of departed loved ones are so tied up with the place. This trip to Cap d'Agde seemed really cathartic for Stephanie and all the memories were nostalgic and good ones. I'm sure she'll not be a stranger to the south of France in the future. That flat needs some of that flair that Stephanie and Philip can bring to
I was pretty sure I had seen her at the flat a couple of years ago too, lie upon lie upon lie.

• Heart
Why does Ratso whine so much?

Why Adult Dogs May Whine
A whine from an adult dog can mean a number of things, including the following:

I’m frustrated . . .

I’m hungry . . . so please drop a morsel of that cheeseburger in my direction.

I’m anxious to do my business . . . so open the door before we both regret it.

I’m excited . . . because there’s a squirrel in the yard who needs to know who’s boss.

I’m bored
I need to be fixed,
I’m tired.
I’m anxious . . .
I ‘m carsick.
I miss Marie,
I hate Snorts.
I’m scared . . . bouncing around unrestrained in the Porsche,
My eyes hurt.
My nails are too long,
I hate being manhandled,

I’m sorry . . . about pissing on the floor . Please forgive me.

• Heart
  • Sad
I am confused. How long ago did IJ meet Percy? Are there four years of CD?? Because the early ones she had not met him yet. So how could IJ and Percy go.south to see granny? If granny died six years ago? Can someone find the vlog where IJ and Fanny were at the tiny studio? As was mentioned in a comment which would prove she is lying that she had not been there. I get a headache with all the lies and timeline confusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
@MagpieSassyPants, watercress sandwiches are usually made with a compound butter, cream cheese, or mayonnaise.
Thinly sliced bread. The fancy hotels really have caught on to ringing the changes on flavored artisan breads for tea sammies.
As watercress is very special -- peppery, crunchy, so fresh -- I'd choose a tender brioche or challah egg-type bread to go with. (James Beard made his famous onion cocktail sammies, same challenge, with brioche bread and mayo, nothing else. Immortal.)
I'm kind of a hard ass on watercress sammies -- I like the French ideal of butter on radishes. So a compound butter it is for me -- maybe just the watercress stems whizzed into a softened stick of butter. I'd butter both sides of the bread thinly. But this is too hard core for many.
My suggestion for first timers would be mayo, perhaps with a touch of lemon or miso. Both sides now.
Enjoy. Keep us posted, sounds like fun.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
I am confused. How long ago did IJ meet Percy? Are there four years of CD?? Because the early ones she had not met him yet. So how could IJ and Percy go.south to see granny? If granny died six years ago? Can someone find the vlog where IJ and Fanny were at the tiny studio? As was mentioned in a comment which would prove she is lying that she had not been there. I get a headache with all the lies and timeline confusion.
Can’t help you with the vlogs but I think mummy dear met Percy well before grandma died. From memory I think she met him as early as maybe 2012/2013/2014/2015 not sure but well before 2018.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Example of Stephanie‘s intentional, evasive , “control by chaos” manipulation and lies tactics.
Do you see how shady Stephanie evades answering the question below truthfully and completely?

When asked if she still owned the grandmother‘s home, she replied, “no.” Why would she answer in this manner and not clarify the question? To hide a potential asset that may be coming her way up on her mother’s death,e.g., her mother‘s share in the grandmothers home.

She has never owned the grandmother’s home. A share of the grandmothers home is presumably still owned by her mother Isabelle.

Do you see how Stephanie failed to correct and clarify the truth.
1. She doesn’t state that she has never owned her grandmother’s home
2. Her mother owns a portion of the grandmothers home, Stephanie doesn’t reveal this info.
3. One day, Stephanie will presumably inherit the percentage of her grandmothers home that would presumably be currently owned by her mother. Isabellle.

Stephanie then creates more confusion by her statement about the apartment.
1. She has claimed in the past that her father purchased the apartment for her mother when they went to visit her grandmother.
2. She claims in today’s video that she owns the apartment.
3. Isabelle appears in the comments making statements that tend to show that Isabelle still owns the apartment.
4. From Clara’s previous comments, Stephanie would like to claim to own properties that are actually owned by Isabellle.
5. In Stephanie’s response to the viewer below, Stephanie now claims it is her family’s apartment.

Do you see how she intentionally creates confusion and chaos around most every issue or question posed to her that should be easily, and simply answered? she flies nonstop. A viewer even busted her on her lie that she had not been to the apartment in six years by pointing out that Stephanie had previously done a video with her mother in the apartment.

She is a con artist and a pathological liar. She cannot keep her life straight even in a 10 minute video edited by herself.

In this same video, Stephanie claims that the apartment have been used by family and friends over the past six years. She then screws up and talks about people who had rended the apartment.

@josephinewills8647
17 hours ago
Do YOU Still Own Grandma Home

@TheChateauDiaries

15 hours ago
No, my family’s apartment will be shown in tonight’s vlog!

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is how a stylish women dresses in the South of France. Meryl Streep posing at the Cannes Festival. BTW, Fanny could have gotten a very similar shirt and pants from Lilysilk. White blazers are available from many stores. It's just not that hard to look good, especially when you have the money and figure, which Fanny does have. I think she's probably an American size 2. She's lost weight since last winter. I was an American size 4 at one time and I was bigger than Fanny, that's why I think she's a size 2.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Example of Stephanie‘s intentional, evasive , “control by chaos” manipulation and lies tactics.
Do you see how shady Stephanie evades answering the question below truthfully and completely?

When asked if she still owned the grandmother‘s home, she replied, “no.” Why would she answer in this manner and not clarify the question? To hide a potential asset that may be coming her way up on her mother’s death,e.g., her mother‘s share in the grandmothers home.

She has never owned the grandmother’s home. A share of the grandmothers home is presumably still owned by her mother Isabelle.

Do you see how Stephanie failed to correct and clarify the truth.
1. She doesn’t state that she has never owned her grandmother’s home
2. Her mother owns a portion of the grandmothers home, Stephanie doesn’t reveal this info.
3. One day, Stephanie will presumably inherit the percentage of her grandmothers home that would presumably be currently owned by her mother. Isabellle.

Stephanie then creates more confusion by her statement about the apartment.
1. She has claimed in the past that her father purchased the apartment for her mother when they went to visit her grandmother.
2. She claims in today’s video that she owns the apartment.
3. Isabelle appears in the comments making statements That tend to show that Isabel still owns the apartment.
4. From Clara’s previous comments, Stephanie would like to claim to own properties that are actually owned by Isabellle.
5. In Stephanie’s response to the viewer below, Stephanie now claims it is her family’s apartment.

Do you see how she intentionally creates confusion and chaos around most every issue or question posed to her that should be easily, and simply answered? she flies nonstop. A viewer even busted her on her lie that she had not been to the apartment in six years by pointing out that Stephanie had previously done a video with her mother in the apartment.

She is a con artist and a pathological liar. She cannot keep her life straight even in a 10 minute video edited by herself.

In this same video, Stephanie claims that the apartment have been used by family and friends over the past six years. She then screws up and talks about people who had rended the apartment.

@josephinewills8647
17 hours ago
Do YOU Still Own Grandma Home

@TheChateauDiaries

15 hours ago
No, my family’s apartment will be shown in tonight’s vlog!
I am awarding you a PhD. in fascist rhetoric from Trump University.
Srsly, there's a tranche of millennial scholars, philosophy professors, many female, who are taking this tit down. Others doing it in Christian nationalist theology, such as the racist SBC rape culture.
Jennifer Mercieca did Trump. Jenny Saul did racist dog whistling. Kate Manne did misogynist rhetoric. Kristin Du Mez the theo broz. And Jason Stanley did a Yale seminar on language and power in prep for a book, which is now published.
I think you're on to something, Dr. McKitten.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.