The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every part of todays CD video could have come from footage in November and December. 2023 ( the same could be said about the Patron video). I wonder if Fanny is at the Dump at all or still traveling. She always tells on herself. Fanny is promising that she was going to stay at the Dump all February, 2023. She must be elsewhere at this time. She gets a high off tricking and misleading people. For narcs like Fanny, it is referred to often as “dupers delight.”

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I thought decanting was only if wine was particularly old, for aeration and separating the sediment...
This bunch isn't drinking vintage Chateau Margaux... So why would they need decanters?
OR
Decanting is appropriate if the wine is too young and the flavor needs to be enhance.
Well and also if you are embarrassed by the label and want to hide the fact that you are serving rot gut.
Which is more likely with this bunch...
When you don't want people to know your wine comes from a box. Decant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes you did! And here's one of her fans reactions to further confuse the issue of macarons, macaroons and possibly macaroni as well. View attachment 1931673

I prefer Japanese makarons. 😏
1675396240460.png

---

ha ha ha

Eileen Doherty
2 minutes ago
Gross - no one wants to see that silly manchild in your bed!
OOooH hooooooo hoooooo and they say we are meanies???
---

I enjoy a good, sarcastic comment….but not even I could stomach that one! 😆
LMAO
It was not me!!
I'm innocent!!

Besides, the comma goes before the coordinating conjunction when combining two independent clauses...

Philip is a hard worker and, I'm envious of his beautiful, thick hair. X
Philip is a hard worker, and I'm envious of his beautiful, thick hair. ✔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I thought decanting was only if wine was particularly old, for aeration and separating the sediment...
This bunch isn't drinking vintage Chateau Margaux... So why would they need decanters?
OR
Decanting is appropriate if the wine is too young and the flavor needs to be enhance.
Well and also if you are embarrassed by the label and want to hide the fact that you are serving rot gut.
When you don't want people to know your wine comes from a box. Decant
Remember when Stephanie stocked up on that absolutely wonderful $5 wine a few months back? I think it was when Steph & Philip were “working” on the pink toile bedroom. I remember Philip bringing several boxes of it back in a cart or dolly or something.

“Cutting corners on our guest’s wine, so we can splurge on ridiculously expensive decanters… and other garbage.”
-Stephanie Jarvis, Chateau de Lalande

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I agree he’s in on it, but he had to know what he was getting into before the move. He’s been there many, many times. Surely as a master craftsman he must’ve noticed the sagging beams, bulging walls and failing foundations before. I expect Isabelle has long fought hard to keep even the family from knowing just how pathologically damaged Stephamememe is. Even though he would’ve been aware of her personality it is soooo much worse than he could imagine.
I think he’s a smart guy and has at a few points had some curious/heavy doses of cuz Fanny and her unchateau/chateau way of life. He’s developed a good idea of what she’s about at the core from his own (shirtless) experience b4 moving there. I feel he wants to be the rescuer, a role that defines him wether it’s his definition or others. I think he came into this strange role at the CHMN knowing that it would always be two steps forward one step back. He’s the steps forward and cuz would be the step back. Surely if Dan (friendship) and Nuti hadn’t been around, he’d have snapped by now! I have a feeling that is how he rolls- my way or the highway kinda of thing but has a soft spot. Here he has a family allegiance, friendship and love. Not to mention being paid to ‘hurry up and wait’. I am rambling here, sorry.
The whole fairy light thing was weird. He was all too eager to undo and redo his work. Ombelline was impressed; once again he has come to the rescue- what a friend, lover, cuz…
Again, even with his ‘soft spot’, he surly would have snapped long ago if it weren’t for the slow pace of the ‘two steps forward, two steps back’ theme.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did my ears deceive me, or did Steph call the macarons . . . macaroons?
Indeed, just goes to show what a déclassé person she really is.

How can you tell if the watch is authentic or a fake? You can buy a fake just like this for about $250 online, probably cheaper if you shopped.
This is Stephanie Jarvis we're talking about. Her whole life may be fake, but honey, the labels are real. LOL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I just checked and the links are working… maybe the site was having maintenance at the time you were trying to watch. 🙂
@Imperious Me I have trouble too… I find it will stall out or just simply not start at first. I find that if I go out of it and restart or try to skip ahead and tap the screen a couple times or go out then try to skip ahead- it always bounces back to life (or starts). I’ll pay more attention to my busy fingers next time.
Re: next time- thanks so much Karma for sharing and keeping us in the loop of your process. Did I ‘say’ thank you!!!!!
💗💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s not that traveling doesn’t go down well with her viewers. It’s the “I need your money to fix my falling down house. Please don’t expect me to show the renovations you are funding because I am so busy traveling to Versailles, Venice, Italy, Egypt, South Africa, London, Barbados, New York. Please, oh please, help poor little ‘ole me…”
You forgot to add: with my OWN money.

The rest of the world saves up to spent their own money on renovations of their houses and skip holidays for a year or two. Fanny, uses her OWN money to travel and shop excessivly while the rest of the world pays for HER renovations.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
OR
We need advice from our expert @Le Comte de Monte Cristo: When do you use a decanter and wheb do you leave it in the bottle? Did aristro's back in the day always decant or was it even fancy to do so?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It is my understanding Stephanie Jarvis' B&B will stay "open" this year but will be mostly empty when "fully booked", as her mother Isabelle has insisted she needs a legal smokescreen for all their shadiness to stay hidden. With the structural problems blocking all expenditure on renovations (even the fake ones or I should say, most importantly the fake ones) she can't afford to take down the other "business" as well. Isabelle knows all about this because this is how she spend her own life dealing and wheeling.
---

@Clara Burnett, what does the new/old funky pink Chesterfield sofa smell like? Honestly, because of everything I’ve seen and now assume about the Chateau de Lalande, it must be a musty bedbug palace.

Also, is the b&b open for business this season? I thought I heard it was closed because the Fleuries closed their b&b of the grande salon situation, but Stephanie is talking and acting as if it will be open like normal.
This is actually how Stephanie Jarvis treats her friends: she asks them to pretend to be cosy on a couch that she herself claimed needed a deep clean, but never got one. Hygiene clearly isn't important to the charlataine and she expects her sycophants to adopt the same levels of cosiness as she allows herself to enjoy. Well, a bit less, obviously.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Fanny will definitely do lots of hype about how she cares about the upcoming b nb season. She will show a mad flurry of activity, purchases and all manner of caring hostess bullshit. There is too big a grifting opportunity in it. Then she will have another cry me a river moment, I can picture her sitting on the crumbling terrace steps overlooking the drained lake as she says "we have worked so tirelessly, Amaury has worked thorough the night for months but Oiseau, Rose and Perse have no walls and the structure is not safe. We are having to cancel our B nB and patron day-we have lost all that income how will we survive." It is so transparent.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I believe so. Madeline Kahn was probably the funniest woman in the world. I miss her more than I miss the Queen. Or maybe equally.
We watched her in Clue the other night. So slapstick funny and brilliantly cast.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1931762
---

OOooH hooooooo hoooooo and they say we are meanies???
---

LMAO
It was not me!!
I'm innocent!!

Besides, the comma goes before the coordinating conjunction when combining two independent clauses...

Philip is a hard worker and, I'm envious of his beautiful, thick hair. X
Philip is a hard worker, and I'm envious of his beautiful, thick hair. ✔
I write and come up with concepts for a living, but it is so awkward because my generation were never taught punctuation in school it was a fad at the time. Just as well I have a proof reader at work.
---

Raewyn Rush
17 minutes ago
Stephanie I love your look, you look like a beautiful old fashioned lady

X8EPPinQRoh1KJlhPuTyfcQz=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Laura Agliata
12 minutes ago
Stephanie is classic & that never goes out of style

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.