The Chateau Diaries #306 The Chateau Diaries has become Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @TorontoGWM for naming the thread.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

mrsp67

VIP Member

Sunday at 2:31 AM
T Rex said:
@mrsp67 - if you need a safe space, Cowboy and you are always welcome to come stay at Casa de T Rex. Or if you just want to get lunch or hang out, let me know. ❤
Thank you, I may take you up on this offer.
---
I am angry & sullen today so I shall sleep In guest room, thanks for the great advice I’ll Address the problem in the am! Love to all of you friends!!!! Xxxooo

Last edited: Sunday at 2:38 AM
  • Heart
Reactions:Ginginger, MsMuir, MagpieSassyPants and 48 others

mrsp67

VIP Member

Saturday at 11:40 PM
Derail: attention 15 hags, smart creative intuitive & multi cultural people who I find intellectually stimulating. I’ve found myself in a conundrum. And I know so many of you have many health and family issues, that I do pray for. But i need advice as many of you are in long time marriages and partnerships. I’m embarrassed to talk to my people. I’ve been married for 34 years and have been working with my husband 6 days a week for 25 years, lately he has become so disgruntled, dismissive and angry. Going as fas as embarrassing me in front of the staff. I try walking away and he hates it. Besides medicating myself to numbness I’ve no idea how to handle it!! Please advise!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:Ginginger, Freesia54, Alice Strictknickers and 47 others

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Friday at 9:25 PM
Waddup, Yentas! Long time no see. Since I got back from the frontlines, the injury, and recovery, my dad decided to hand over a lot of responsibilities to me lately, and my wife has been crazy busy with our soon-to-be one-year-old toddler that we have been unable to Tattle with you all. It looks like nothing much has changed with our favorite Chateau hag and her gay-in-waiting. No real work has been done in Lalande for quite some time. Even the annual spring decluttering, as expected, only to make some space for even more clutter. When are they getting married? Has Stephanie altered her will to include PhiPhi yet? We know that's the only thing Lord Nostrils and his gay son are waiting for.

Anyhoo, my wife and I were +1&2 of two friends who were invited to a small garden party. ;) My Anglophile wife from the Republic of Texas was completely overawed by the presence of royalty (I admit, so was I). It was our first time visiting the palace as non-tourists, and gave us a lot of memories to talk about with our future grandkids! :ROFLMAO:

buck1.jpg

buck2.jpg

Keep on tattling!

Last edited: Friday at 9:39 PM
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Poppy-1, CatInTheHat7 and 47 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Saturday at 7:49 PM
A batch of shirts for the gay fiancé.

IMG_1774.jpeg

IMG_1773.jpeg

IMG_1774.jpeg

IMG_1774.jpeg

IMG_1774.jpeg

IMG_1774.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:Lucy borgia, The Saint, Mr Magoo and 46 others

MRShavershamsdress

VIP Member

Sunday at 4:40 AM
@mrsp67 while I’ve never been married, much less had a successful longterm relationship I do have a few insights into men. As a gentleman of a certain age I began going through andropause in my late 40’s escalating into my early 50’s. It’s also called age related low testosterone. My symptoms were very similar to what you are describing. Short tempered to the point of viciousness, belittling, frustrated, distractible and quite a bit scared. For me the personality changes were confusing and frightening. I also noticed physical changes, some involving the act of sex itself, some just bodily changes. And the hot flashes, dear God, the hot flashes. How you ladies manage that I’ll never know. I think your husband comes from a very macho culture. If so,he’s probably terrified and that will add fuel to the fire. Not all men go through this. I have a terrific care team and both my primary care and urologist did not recommend HRT for men as it often worsens the symptoms, not to mention causing health complications. They still sent me to an endocrinologist, who confirmed the diagnosis and also recommended against it. The best advice I got was to wait it out and let my hormone levels readjust. Once I was on the other side of the process, my symptoms resolved and most of the behaviors reverted to normal. I am still more short tempered and my filters are absolutely shot, but I’ve learned to stop and take a deep breath before responding. That said, if he is indeed going through andropause that’s still no excuse for his behavior. Most men are loathe to get medical help for the simplest of things, much less something they might see as embarrassing. He will probably need to be coaxed into going. I’m not a prayer personally. In this instance I have asked my church prayer chain across the Gulf Coast and up the Eastern Seaboard to put out a request. Even my humanist group is asking for good vibes for you. I hope this helps and you get the best possible outcome to your challenges. This poisonous troll will be here if you need any more support.

• Heart
Reactions:YoungAtHeart, Sunnee, MsMuir and 46 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Sunday at 4:03 AM
Sometimes husbands are dicks.🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:Ginginger, YoungAtHeart, MsMuir and 45 others

JackSpratt

VIP Member

Saturday at 2:47 PM
Slight derail, my Sister in Law Has just sent me this photo.

On my recent trip back to the UK we finally scattered my Mum and Dad's ashes, in the park where they first met.

This was the view last night from the spot. Stunning, hope they enjoyed the show.

1715431574226.png

• Heart
Reactions:You, Lucy borgia, Ginginger and 44 others

As always, thank you all in the way you all are contributing.
Remember, we do have a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I watch these two youtube knitters in Norway -- Arne and Carlos. They mentioned they could not get their dogs neutered as it was illegal in their country,

I found this online: In Norway routine neutering is downright illegal meaning that around 99% of all dogs in Norway are left intact.
I cannot wrap my head around that one...

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Thank you, @ComtesseRose for the new thread ❤ and to the very talented @TorontoGWM for the title 🤣. Congratulations, @mrsp67, for the top post. We are all thinking of you. ❤❤❤
---
squirrel love.JPG

There are numerous flog comments about Snorty's love for "bad" taxidermy. This one has a Dahmer-esque vibe . . . and we know how that turns out:

@jf1a8x1
5 minutes ago
Make a funny little wooden man shed in the forest at LaLande for Phillip to fill, with his bad taxidermy!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I didnt think they could get worse.... but they did. That bad taxidermy???? More crap to fill up the studio. An engagement present??? They brought from the farmhouse?? Also "Daddy" bought the studio not Mummy and Daddy. Strange paintings, not the usual style. And no patio furniture??? For 20 years???? You know they never get rid of anything... Fanny and Nick used to sleep in the bunk beds??? They were a couple then??? And for heavens sake, get a proper shower installed, cheap ass.

• Heart
Thank you, @ComtesseRose for the new thread ❤ and to the very talented @TorontoGWM for the title 🤣. Congratulations, @mrsp67, for the top post. We are all thinking of you. ❤❤❤
---
View attachment 2936445

There are numerous flog comments about Snorty's love for "bad" taxidermy. This one has a Dahmer-esque vibe . . . and we know how that turns out:

@jf1a8x1
5 minutes ago
Make a funny little wooden man shed in the forest at LaLande for Phillip to fill, with his bad taxidermy!

A squirrel for The Squirrel. 🐿🐿🐿

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread as usual and to @TorontoGWM you ledgend for nming it.

I'm 4 min in and she's ticked me off already. Didn't all of our parents buy a 'bolt hole' appartment in a prime location in the South of France? Saying it like it's common practice plus mocking that fact it's so small. Prime example of a spoiled bratt.

That pompous hole has been in the place not even 24hrs and has already begun to offload things bought over the years (I wonder how Mummy feels about this) and replace with his. He'll be abe to go mental buying stuff for the terrace next. Like the proverbial Tom Cat pissing on everything to mark his territory. :sick: 🤬 God he's insufferable, making snide comments about a place that's not even his. bleeping hell first world problems and all, get the smelling salts, the table cloth is too small.

More stuff from Emmaus 🤦‍♀️, what about bringing down some bits that are going in the storage containers or things you had in the gift grab.

I couldn't imagine Mr Spratt spending hours trying out table cloths and rearranging glasses in kitchen cupboards. Keep convincing yourself Steffie he's straight.

Simone's thinking 'yessssss, finally got rid of those glasses'

ps. I had those plates and the sunflower cups about 30 years ago from Whittards of Chelsea.
---
I bring to you from The Gibbon's FB group

Winner of stupid comment of the day with regards the South of France 'Bolt Hole' goes to.........🏆🥈🥁

Sue Tzu
They should renovate that place.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In other news Sarah and Steve are getting married, before Fanny and Trixie. Bet she didn't get a Mentos engagement ring.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
"this is the sodabed as we arrived last night" yet they have cleared the apartment of junk. Couple that are the laziest procrastinators ever...
---
What is a good reason to buy taxidermy? Unless you can bring it to life I struggle to see anyother...

• Haha
  • Heart
There was more food for the pair in S France than Marie produces for a guest evening meal for 6+.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
OMG....... how many bloody jugs do they have !!!
Oh.... more glasses as they do break. :oops:
Fanny has reverted back to being a little , little girly ! My Grandmother this and that ! :rolleyes:
The woman is nearly 50 !!!
Isn't Squirrel so smug ....... " All this will be mine one day " you can see him thinking.

• Sick
  • Heart
Thanks @ComtesseRose once again. Just when we thought they couldn't get anymore inane they come out with this flog. Fanny the self proclaimed opera singer as Snorts is the self proclaimed interior designer both of whom have literally never had a job went to visit the smallest property in their portfolio. I do believe Mummy has given all properties over to Fanny Foreskin Forehead otherwise why else would they be throwing things away in someone else's apartment? Like his dog (who incidentally has a bigger penis than snorts) is marking his territory with yet more ill fitting tablecloths and shite glassware. They really are a couple of pathetic giant kids playing holiday home. She promised patreons a glimpse of Aunty's new house but clearly they don't want to see them for more than one night. Amaury and the grifted tools must be kept off camera. Her pronunciations are getting more hammy by the day and they just can't stop buying shite. Try giving the tit apartment a paint job it can't have been done for 30 years. Get some lounge and dining furniture for the balcony and have the damp patches treated. They hoard uncared for property like the hoard everything else the acquisitive, greedy, tasteless, sad, greedy, mean pathetic creatures they really are beneath contempt
---
There was more food for the pair in S France than Marie produces for a guest evening meal for 6+.
Greedy and grasping for themselves but mean and tight arsed and ungracious with others

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
M&M's pergola in weeks will be full of pine needles and come autumn lots of leaves. They need to weed that area it had a green fuzz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How many times has she mentioned that Annalise and the boys are in the tiny apartment in the summer? She can't say enough about how generous she is. But Annalise probably has to do her hair for free all year round in order to be able to vacation there for a week in the summer.

Phiphi marks his territory with his tasteless trash, Steph manically reminisces about stuffed pseudo-chickens and Ratso indulges in his favorite pastime of whimpering and scaring away birds. When things go downhill with the daily YouTube novella, you wonder how low it actually goes... I'm afraid it's much, much deeper.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The prancing twerp lording it in a bedsit marina-view studio apartment is beyond my wildest dreams as a form of entertainment. Who has ever agonised about a tablecloth for a tiny table, to the point of getting huffy about the fabric (which was perfectly okay seersucker) of one. Then, predictably, trying out combinations of china. It’s just not normal. No sane person behaves like that.

As @JackSpratt said, he behaved like a tomcat marking his territory - but, rather than “spraying” (apologies for the imagery that might conjure up), he was staking his claim via his peculiar, unhealthy obsession with accessories and cupboard reorganisation. Too much effort, though, to return the bed to its sofa state during the day.

Lord knows what lies ahead with the taxidermed squirrel.

I’d love to know why those cheapo blue stemmed glasses are broken so frequently. They must get through them by the dozen.

How much of the deli supper did Philip eat? I can’t believe he’d even attempt a taste of the stuffed squid.

Lunatics, the pair them.

@ComtesseRose thank you for continuing to keep the good ship M.V. Chateau Diaries under sail with a new thread!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Who the duck is Simone? Their only engagement present dragged from the farmhouse it obviously means a lot to them. Rather than traipsing round yet another Emmaus get off your arses and paint the place, it’s small enough to do the lot in a day including the outside terrace. It could look so chic yet like everywhere else in their portfolio is filled with crap and left to rot away.

• Heart
Not watching Fanny and friends anymore. Just going to read all the lovely comments here for entertainment value only.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
1715758794169.png

🤣🤣🤣 one bedroom 🤣🤣🤣 up to 7 depending how they have arranged the living areas. Despicable fanny is such a bad liar. And all the saddos suck it up.

Thank you for this lovely new thread @ComtesseRose and congrats @TorontoGWM for naming.
---
Who the duck is Simone? Their only engagement present dragged from the farmhouse it obviously means a lot to them. Rather than traipsing round yet another Emmaus get off your arses and paint the place, it’s small enough to do the lot in a day including the outside terrace. It could look so chic yet like everywhere else in their portfolio is filled with crap and left to rot away.
There is a big, and I think it may be the original, Emmaus not far from Béziers. Surprised they haven't found it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My God:

@deanviewofachateaumybandbi7899
1 hour ago
Shame you haven't got a table cloth to fit and no outside furniture.

57Ler_nkbztYghD4utcbj-yk=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@annieterminetschuppon7232
1 hour ago
You should built a pergola over the terrace to use it as outside dinner fitting all year seasonal.

57Ler_nkbztYghD4utcbj-yk=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@annieterminetschuppon7232
1 hour ago
Your next revamping project
emoji_u1f602.png

7rZowkOmPXdaOCOCTpsF7fXg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@kirsten4887
1 hour ago
Would make a great honeymoon shack
emoji_u1f606.png

---
hanahan6327
4 hours ago
What does Philip do for a living

PGpiVobtaCuBqnJJuBep0hSQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@TheChateauDiaries

1 hour ago
He works for me, as my filming and editing assistant
---
yOwXruQ7YgOdj2czB_pa5LAg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@rosariofernandez-rodriguez7122
4 hours ago
Philip look like Harrison Ford in Indianas Jones Movie…..enjoy your trip.
emoji_u1f970.png
emoji_u1f44d.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.