The Chateau Diaries #294 Stephanie Jarvis looks like her farmhouse - a patched-up crumbling facade.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well congratulations @Fleur du mal and @noisette for naming and nominating the thread.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Lady Lindy

Chatty Member

Wednesday at 9:45 AM
Screenshot_20240306_094047.jpg

---
Screenshot_20240306_094225.jpg

• Heart
Reactions:You, LadyRed, T Rex and 51 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Thursday at 1:45 AM
IMG_8085.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Nettle flower, shatcho shiek and 49 others

Lady Lindy

Chatty Member

Wednesday at 10:57 AM
Just Grift Wood said:
and it is all still up and getting likes obviously no one is out of bed yet
More disolusioned patrons are seeing the light and joining in đź‘Ź Yes Fanny and Snorts are obviously still asleep or traveling

Screenshot_20240306_105259.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, LadyRed, Nettle flower and 45 others

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member

Thursday at 1:00 AM
Nobody asked. But what could be better than being a chateau owner, looking out from a comfy armchair, over your beautiful lake? Well, sitting on a chair bought by someone else, from a chateau paid for by someone else, onto a lake paid for by someone else whilst contemplating your next luxury holiday paid for by somebody else. Wake up Patrons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Nettle flower, JanePlain and 43 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Wednesday at 11:10 AM
I just cancelled my hate watch Patreon subscription. We get them here reliably and I don’t have any fucks left to give.

• Heart
Reactions:You, T Rex, Freesia54 and 43 others

Imperious Me

VIP Member

Thursday at 4:21 AM
Pekey said:
What could be better ....... what about sitting in a chair bought by someone else under a Indian made Gazebo with a garden full of weeds , peacock poo and sad chickens. :love:

I tried to watch todays effort but fast forwarded Alot ......... it is Boring !!! Don't bother Hags and Hell Hounds ! ;)
How many times Fanny.... they're not old, they're not ancient... they're mass produced in a factory.
1709780432209.png

1709781536167.png

• Haha
Reactions:You, Nettle flower, T Rex and 43 others

M&MsMom
VIP Member

Thursday at 5:22 PM
As you all know, I am a cat person. That said, I love all living things. I think it was terribly irresponsible for Stephanie to get a dog, as she's not home to take care of it and when she is there, she treats all of the animals and birds she has currently as props. I've stayed out of the fray with all the comments about Lancelot because, mostly, I don't know anything about dogs, their eyelashes, what type of dogs are what, etc.

I do know about plants. I know how to garden and am pretty good at it. Because I've owned cats all of my adult life (and had cat siblings growing up) I became incensed when I saw Marie Wiik's stories this morning. So incensed, I sent her a DM to tell her to get her tit together as far as Lancelot is concerned.

Daffodils are toxic to both dogs and cats. It's one thing if an animal wanders over and takes a bite of something that's growing in the land you're walking him in. It's quite another to shove the toxicity in an animal's face and pull it away quickly before he bites into it - not because you know he could become ill but because you don't want him messing up your "cute" , foraged flowers.

Boy, I am pissed.

1709827811892.png

1709828498926.png

Last edited: Thursday at 5:30 PM
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions:You, T Rex, Scorpio and 42 others

Hedda Hopper

Chatty Member

Mar 5, 2024
MRShavershamsdress said:
Just realized that @Hedda Hopper has been awol for three months. I hope she and her husband are doing as best as possible. We’ll be here when she needs a break from the world.
Bonjour mes amis! I have been taking a break from Tattle and CD. We've had a lot going on here at home with my husband's dementia but things have settled down for now. I've been keeping up somewhat with the comings and goings of CD and Tattle, mainly the EPIC ENGAGEMENT! Also, Marie's new and unimproved fantasy life - purchase car, pay off debts, and BUY A HOUSE!

• Heart
Reactions:You, T Rex, mrsp67 and 42 others

Thank you all who contribute
Remember we have a wiki
Happy Tattling

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Dan left Annalise for this??? for this???? And please can someone buy her a better fitting bra? and some mouthwash, I'm still convinced she has horrific breath🤢
Screenshot_20240311-162018_Chrome.jpg

And while I'm at it...can a crazed fan send some boob tape for our aging princess of grifting?
Screenshot_20240311-162141_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I sometimes get the impression that some of the 'fans' in the comments, are playing a game of 'how much can I get away with posting, without being deleted', making comments that could be taken either way or could be seen as sarcastic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Dan left Annalise for this??? for this???? And please can someone buy her a better fitting bra? and some mouthwash, I'm still convinced she has horrific breath🤢View attachment 2809565

And while I'm at it...can a crazed fan send some boob tape for our aging princess of grifting?
View attachment 2809576
She’d need actual diddies first. There’s not enough titty tape on the planet to raise those flapjacks! We’re talking flat ironed National Geographic boobs here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I love how no one is interested in the engagement AT ALL. It didn’t quite take off for views, so it’s off the table. NO ONE cares🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
As ever thank you for keeping the threads going Comtesse and all who sail here.
Fanny is wearing a new 100 stars pink tile scarf tonight so whoever called them out you are correct!
Fanny the give away

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I love how no one is interested in the engagement AT ALL. It didn’t quite take off for views, so it’s off the table. NO ONE cares🤣
I can assure you Miss Thang has not forgotten. He’s up in Narnia trying on wedding veils as we speak!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just watched the latest CD (raining here so no gardening) and Snorty climbed down to inspect the underfloor heating. I wish he would stay down there. He has a fire, could stay warm. Fanny could throw food down to him. Never hear from him again. Yay!!
---
And suddenly there is an engagement present from Wendy!!! A cushion of Ratso! How appropriate. Now watch all the other fanatics jumping on the bandwagon and sending engagement presents to clutter up the music room.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Fanny eating supper in bed again. There is NO PLACE AT ALL in the whole dump that is cosy or comfortable. Kat watching a film in bed with fanny yesterday! Where was Snorts? Was he drinking wine playing board games with FRK .
Snorts is continuing his matchy matchy by insisting on a copper pasta machine. It's his focus for the kitchen now there is no more space for blue and white stuff. Hes been busy putting up any framed blue and white pictures too and we will gradually see the wall covered in copper moulds. Boy hes useless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleep: That was so damn boring I'm shocked Fanny & Snorty could stay awake until 11 p.m. Their repeat tour of the chapel & heating was so boring they must have needed an afternoon nap to recover.

Surprise guests - based on his overpoured glass of wine I suspect Snorty is hinting that Stephen & Chantal are arriving back at the shitoo. That could explain why Amuary & Natti, the two laziest, most boring underutilized (going to leave before year-end) employees, are enjoying a Monday off sitting around the kitchen work. Gosh, it's not like Easter and the B&B season are here before month-end.

1710208684341.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I found no mention whatsoever of Notre Dame de Paris on the chapel restorer's website. That would be a prestigious feather in their cap, one would think it would be on their landing page.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
This is Snorty attempting to taste test the artichoke crisps. I'm not even sure Snorty swallowed (which frankly surprised me!) He certainly didn't smile or seem to enjoy. You'd think he was worried FRK was trying to poison him. Is Snorty going to:
  • follow FRK around the market while she shops and monitor her spending,
  • taste test and question every thing FRK cooks this year,
  • hover over top of FRK while she's plating up & wipe the plates to correct her presentation,
  • question the dishes she wants to use to present the food?
If so, it's another warning signal that a tug of war is brewing in the kitchen as insecure, no-nothing Snorty further exerts his power in the shitoo.

1710211201409.png
1710211214634.png

1710211243875.png
1710211258952.png

1710211287982.png
1710211313236.png

1710211382002.png
1710211836938.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I am telling ya ....... that Gift Grab will be on again....... new name ....... Our Engagement Pressie's !
Good lord- can you imagine HOW MANY china patterns Snorts will have registered for?!? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: "Thank you, Gangsta Grannies- we are registered at Limoges, Spode, Emmaus..." "Buy me a Coffee Platter"- indeed!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I took this shot at the end, when Stephanie was blabbering on about how she spent so much time adding subtitles to tonight's vlog because she doesn't want us to miss any of the exciting work going on.

Was this filmed recently? I ask because her face looks different again, not as flat and wide as previous days.

I wish I could understand what she had done to her face. It's almost back to that golf ball-like state, except her undereye is very hollowed out now and you can almost see the filler pooling and pulling just underneath those hollows. That area is also where lymphatic fluid fills up, which is why it's important to have someone who knows what they're doing - if you also Botox up in the brow area, you're effectively smushing all the filler down there, too, where your lymphatic fluid pools (which is what also gives you golf balls for cheeks). The cheeks do look a little more filled out, from the cheekbone to the chin area, but maybe that's a trick of the eye and my brain is processing what she looked like three days ago.

But then, there was this weird pulling on her eyelid as she spoke. easier to see as she's talking, but I took a still of it.

I am not convinced this is recent. Maybe everything else in the vlog was recent, but I just don't feel that the part where she shows her face is.

1710213444602.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Now I know what Natti does all day. Take a closer look in the reflection, it’s not The Gibbon…
7604ACE8-E15E-4067-8B62-400C8EEFAE47.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.