The Chateau Diaries #293 You can crop and you can travel, but the orange fence is still there!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Easter countdown - 21 days. 🐰

I can hear Fanny already, "the first guests arrived 2 hours ago and we're all rushing around like headless chickens painting & decorating this room in a yellow, bunny motif and putting all the furniture back in place. Philip found the most wonderful Meissen porcelain rabbits at auction in London (a steal at £5,000) and I'm just busy embroidering this tulip design on these musty, moth-eaten linens darling Philip uncovered in the attic because we're all about being frugal" :sick:

Amuary is 'snagging' the rooms this year, but why the hell is painting the window trim in the Marquis Suite on his priority list? The damn ceiling cornice in that room is still unfinished from last year. With everything else to be done in the shitoo why is your qualified finish carpenter cousin painting window trim????

What about Bonne Maman? What about the Area Cuisine? What happened to the radiator covers?
Let the guy construct the window for the attic bedroom. No wonder Amuary doesn't give a flying $uck any more - don't blame the guy, but time to grow some balls cuz and leave!

1709824461615.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yes, she’ll pick it up and immediately return to preparing food sans hand washing 🤢
I know that food allergies are very serious issues for a lot of people, but I could not help but laugh when I saw this clip and I immediately thought of Marie preparing PhiPhi's food in that gross kitchen:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It would appear, for now, that Laura Nolan Cincinat will not be turned. With so many more dissenting voices I can't believe that she won't eventually start questioning her own beliefs. But of course she is probably on the inside.
She accuses the dissenting voices of being trolls yet it’s she exhibiting such behavior. Her admitted delight in harassing the other members is the very definition of trolling. If The Gibbon deletes the dissenters then she should also delete Laura Nolan from Cin-bleep-atti. Almost makes me want to end my near 20 year boycott of Fakebook just so I could tear folks like her a new asshole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She accuses the dissenting voices of being trolls yet it’s she exhibiting such behavior. Her admitted delight in harassing the other members is the very definition of trolling. If The Gibbon deletes the dissenters then she should also delete Laura Nolan from Cin-bleep-atti. Almost makes me want to end my near 20 year boycott of Fakebook just so I could tear folks like her a new asshole.
I love you so much you make me laugh out loud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't think so. That's why there are so many crumbling ruins in France, property/inheritance disputes. All owners have to agree. Baghead has tied himself to Despicable fanny until way after "death do us part". Foolish boy. He and his family may never be free of the Jarvis/Biggio families. If fanny dies without heirs it will then pass along to ALL surviving family members with each having a little bit of... nothing.
I noticed this section in the link @NotAChatelaine posted:

“Last but not least, the joint ownership regime is temporary. The law establishes as a principle that "no one can be forced to remain in joint ownership". If one of the co-owners decides to put his share up for sale, the others, who cannot object, have a right of pre-emption over the transferred share. In the absence of repurchase (by another co-owner or by a third party), the property must be sold.”

As pointed out, it’s very convoluted and there are lots of exceptions and hoops to jump through. It’s unfathomable why the Bagheads willingly stayed tied to Stephanfraudie. I should think the advent of Snorts would be incentive enough to either fish or cut bait.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
As you all know, I am a cat person. That said, I love all living things. I think it was terribly irresponsible for Stephanie to get a dog, as she's not home to take care of it and when she is there, she treats all of the animals and birds she has currently as props. I've stayed out of the fray with all the comments about Lancelot because, mostly, I don't know anything about dogs, their eyelashes, what type of dogs are what, etc.

I do know about plants. I know how to garden and am pretty good at it. Because I've owned cats all of my adult life (and had cat siblings growing up) I became incensed when I saw Marie Wiik's stories this morning. So incensed, I sent her a DM to tell her to get her tit together as far as Lancelot is concerned.

Daffodils are toxic to both dogs and cats. It's one thing if an animal wanders over and takes a bite of something that's growing in the land you're walking him in. It's quite another to shove the toxicity in an animal's face and pull it away quickly before he bites into it - not because you know he could become ill but because you don't want him messing up your "cute" , foraged flowers.

Boy, I am pissed.

1709827811892.png

1709828498926.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
@carolinegooder7091
30 minutes ago
The plan is that the tennis court where the trucks and machinery is now parked will be a pool. The tree screen for the pool has been planned. Marie wants the pool added soon for her son Antoine to like Lalande more again
ANTOINE never liked LL. He briefly liked the lego and the gifts. What Antoine would have liked - when he was a child - was to bring a friend to LL land, to have wooden tree swings, a tree house, a slide, a zipwire, a small pool. What did he get....sweet FA.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
ANTOINE never liked LL. He briefly liked the lego and the gifts. What Antoine would have liked - when he was a child - was to bring a friend to LL land, to have wooden tree swings, a tree house, a slide, a zipwire, a small pool. What did he get....sweet FA.
There were a large number of comments in the recent South African cd videos about Antoine. Stephanie wanted to capitalize on the favorable comments about Antoine to manipulate the pool narrative/ storyline, switching it from a pool for Pottie, to a pool for Antoine, to make him want to come to the dump. It was just blatant attempted manipulation of cd viewers on behalf of Stephanie Jarvis, yet again, to get funding for yet another pet project without having to dip into her own pockets. Stephanie is also had her alter ego Caroline Gooder plant comments in the city section about how swimming in a pool would be much better than walking to help Stephanie’s arthritic hips.

Stephanie herself has tried to write off her weekly massages as therapy for her arthritic hips. Recall, she commented in a CD video when she returned from her vacation that having a weekly massage helps her stress levels which makes her hips feel better. It’s all smoke and mirrors with a dollop of bullshit from pathological liar and con artist Stephanie Jarvis every day. So predictable.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Fanny needs to take a waddle for her health
Yet, has no problems waddling around many airports, brocantes and markets
I mean...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone finally woke up at Lie Land and deleted all the comments calling Fanny out for being a liar and a con on her fb PAGE. If she had nothing to hide she would leave them up and respond -but she can't do that.
We probably tipped her off by posting them here - LOL!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
As you all know, I am a cat person. That said, I love all living things. I think it was terribly irresponsible for Stephanie to get a dog, as she's not home to take care of it and when she is there, she treats all of the animals and birds she has currently as props. I've stayed out of the fray with all the comments about Lancelot because, mostly, I don't know anything about dogs, their eyelashes, what type of dogs are what, etc.

I do know about plants. I know how to garden and am pretty good at it. Because I've owned cats all of my adult life (and had cat siblings growing up) I became incensed when I saw Marie Wiik's stories this morning. So incensed, I sent her a DM to tell her to get her tit together as far as Lancelot is concerned.

Daffodils are toxic to both dogs and cats. It's one thing if an animal wanders over and takes a bite of something that's growing in the land you're walking him in. It's quite another to shove the toxicity in an animal's face and pull it away quickly before he bites into it - not because you know he could become ill but because you don't want him messing up your "cute" , foraged flowers.

Boy, I am pissed.

View attachment 2801114

View attachment 2801122
FRK ( you can’t tell me what to do ) is baiting Ratso by pushing the daffodil towards him, then pulling it away. It triggers his prey instinct, which ultimately will cause him to lunge at the daffodil at some point and tear the flower off the stem and chew it. FRK is a very careless person. She lacks common sense in most every situation. Continuously walking Ratso without a leash will also end in tears one day but she doesn’t care because it’s not her dog. (The same attitude she had towards wrecking Isabels Jaguar. She ran and hid to avoid Isabel and did nothing towards accepting responsibility for the damage, vehicle, other than hiding behind, Stephanie, and running back into the dump.)

Ratso may like her the best but FRK half asses watching out for Ratso or caring for him, e.g, no sweater, no leash, doesn’t clean his eyes, ears, bathe him, allowing him to jump off the chaise lounge, chairs, etc. FRK should be someone smarter than Ratso. Wait until Ratso spots, a squirrel or a bird in the woods and takes off and cannot be found, breaks his leg tripping over debris, falls in the creek and drowns, or is carried off and eaten by some type of prey.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone finally woke up at Lie Land and deleted all the comments calling Fanny out for being a liar and a con on her fb PAGE. If she had nothing to hide she would leave them up and respond -but she can't do that.
Whoever is responsible for getting rid of the unpalatable truth must hopefully be in big trouble with the scheming witch. As those comments were left way too long for her comfort. My money is on the fragrant Brenda being number one deleter as I can’t see anyone who actually lives at the shittoo deigning to do this task. Unless of course it is part of Nasty Natis job description, in which case by deliberately leaving the comments there for so long, could mean that the peasants are beginning to revolt against the Marie Antoinette wannabe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They won’t think about taking Ratso to the vet until they see he’s motionless and gasping for air. Then they’ll rush him to the vet and film everything for content to get sympathy from their deluded fans. Another tragedy to be monetized…so Fanny and PhiPhi can ease their pain with shopping or another trip for your viewing pleasure.
Don't worry. They don't. If anything happens to Ratso, the Patrons will fund another dog.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Whoever is responsible for getting rid of the unpalatable truth must hopefully be in big trouble with the scheming witch. As those comments were left way too long for her comfort. My money is on the fragrant Brenda being number one deleter as I can’t see anyone who actually lives at the shittoo deigning to do this task. Unless of course it is part of Nasty Natis job description, in which case by deliberately leaving the comments there for so long, could mean that the peasants are beginning to revolt against the Marie Antoinette wannabe.
Much of Natti's 'work' involved Cadeaux....opening all the gifts, tracking the gifts, rewrapping the gifts and staging for filming. Patron interface has never been high on her priority list so that doesn't demand much attention. Natti's known not to respond quickly, if ever, to email inquiries and doesn't possess strong computer skills. So at most Natti's got a part-time job co-ordinating patron visits for about 20 guest weekends and the patron Open House. The rest of the time she picks up some bread at the bakery, sits in the kitchen, eats lunch and gropes Amuary.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Free Ratso! 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
Plants and flowers that are poisonous to dogs.The Dump crew needs to read the article below. FRK needs to be more careful with the discarded flowers, stems, and leaves she has strewn all over the flower room floor, especially since Ratso is with her most of the time and FRK has no car in which to transport Ratso to the vet quickly if poisoned.

Flowers and Bulbs Poisonous to Dogs
Autumn Crocus: These fall-blooming plants contain colchicine, which is extremely toxic, causing gastrointestinal bleeding, severe vomiting, kidney and liver damage, and respiratory failure. Symptoms might be delayed for several days, so don’t wait to seek veterinary attention if your dog has ingested any part of this plant.

Tulip and Hyacinth: The bulb is the most toxic part, but any part of these early-blooming flowers can be harmful to dogs, causing irritation to the mouth and esophagus. No tulips for kid number one and no tulips for Ratso!

Iris:
Ingesting any part of the plant can cause skin irritation, drooling, diarrhea, vomiting, and lethargy.

Begonia:
Often used in containers, these tubers can cause mouth irritation and difficulty swallowing when ingested.

Chrysanthemum: These common flowers contain lactones and pyrethrin, which cause intestinal irritation. While not lethal, eating any part of the plant can result in vomiting, diarrhea, excessive drooling, skin rashes, and loss of

Shrubs That Are Poisonous to Dogs
Azalea and Rhododendron: Used in landscaping and found in the wild, the entire genus is extremely dangerous for dogs. Eating even a few leaves can cause serious issues, including vomiting, diarrhea, drooling, paralysis, shock, coma, and death.

Holly: Varieties include American holly, English holly, Japanese holly, and Christmas holly. Although some are less toxic than others, it is best to keep your dog away from any variety. Eating the leaves can result in vomiting, diarrhea, and gastrointestinal injury due to the plant’s spiny leaves. Symptoms include lip-smacking, drooling, and head shaking.

Hydrangea: With high concentrations of toxic substances in the flowers and leaves, ingestion, especially of the leaves and flowers, can cause lethargy, diarrhea, vomiting, and other gastrointestinal upsets.

Ivy: Although a vine rather than a shrub, ivy is a common part of many landscapes. The foliage of certain types of ivy plants is dangerous to dogs, although not usually lethal. Ingestion can result in excessive salivation and drooling, vomiting, diarrhea, a swollen mouth and tongue, and difficulty breathing.

Oleander: All parts of this popular ornamental shrub are toxic to humans and dogs. If your dog ingests the flowers or leaves, he can experience extreme vomiting, an abnormal heart rate, and even death. Other signs to look for include tremors, drooling, seizures, and weakness.

Peony: These gorgeous flowering plants contain the toxin paeonol in their bark. They may cause vomiting and diarrhea, if ingested in large amounts.

Sago Palm: Often used as an ornamental shrub in temperate zones, it’s considered one of the most toxic plants for dogs. Every part of the plant is toxic, especially the seeds. Ingesting just a few seedpods can result in acute

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hell, who would take care of the pool??? Keep the pump and filters maintained?? Check the pH? Clean out the dead frogs and bird tit floating around or all over the pool decking???? It would be a big cesspool of germs. I wouldn't step foot in it.
Marie

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.