The Chateau Diaries #293 You can crop and you can travel, but the orange fence is still there!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things...

1) Her grandiose self image. Back when I took screenshots of her unflattering face, she did stop showing herself on camera - I'm not as conceited to believe that I had anything to do with it, but the timing was on point - Must have been hard for her vanity to have me showing her cracked mirror self, when that's not how she sees herself.

2) Attention. Anything for attention, being it good or bad.
They watch intently... they stopped the constant sniping and bickering when we called them out too, he's stopped the black hair spray too, there's loads of stuff. Plus she addresses stuff if we question it to satisfy anyone else who might wonder.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Nobody asked. But what could be better than being a chateau owner, looking out from a comfy armchair, over your beautiful lake? Well, sitting on a chair bought by someone else, from a chateau paid for by someone else, onto a lake paid for by someone else whilst contemplating your next luxury holiday paid for by somebody else. Wake up Patrons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Nobody asked. But what could be better than being a chateau owner, looking out from a comfy armchair, over your beautiful lake? Well, sitting on a chair bought by someone else, from a chateau paid for by someone else, onto a lake paid for by someone else whilst contemplating your next luxury holiday paid for by somebody else. Wake up Patrons.
What could be better ....... what about sitting in a chair bought by someone else under a Indian made Gazebo with a garden full of weeds , peacock poo and sad chickens. :love:

I tried to watch todays effort but fast forwarded Alot ......... it is Boring !!! Don't bother Hags and Hell Hounds ! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Apparently, the internet is following me around with this story about the Italian influencer who was fined $1 million euro because it was found that she misled her followers. You'll recall I've posted about that a few times here.

After the investigation into the pandoro sales that caused her to be fined, it was also discovered she had a similar situation with Easter eggs that she promoted. From the article: A few days after the fraud investigation was announced, news emerged that the proceeds of Easter-egg sales promoted by Ferragni and intended to benefit children with autism in 2021 and 2022 saw Ferragni collect a fee of $540,000 and $750,000, respectively, from the partnered brand, while the charitable foundation received a total of $39,000.

This short article is primarily about whether or not this is the end of her "career". What I glean from this article is "not by a long shot". Stephanie Jarvis comes nowhere close to the popularity or wealth of this young woman - let's face it, Stephanie's lazy and doesn't want to work all that hard - but like @Gertrude Maud stated earlier, people like this will always come up with something new to reinvent themselves and keep the grift alive!

1709769890041.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Apparently, the internet is following me around with this story about the Italian influencer who was fined $1 million euro because it was found that she misled her followers. You'll recall I've posted about that a few times here.

After the investigation into the pandoro sales that caused her to be fined, it was also discovered she had a similar situation with Easter eggs that she promoted. From the article: A few days after the fraud investigation was announced, news emerged that the proceeds of Easter-egg sales promoted by Ferragni and intended to benefit children with autism in 2021 and 2022 saw Ferragni collect a fee of $540,000 and $750,000, respectively, from the partnered brand, while the charitable foundation received a total of $39,000.

This short article is primarily about whether or not this is the end of her "career". What I glean from this article is "not by a long shot". Stephanie Jarvis comes nowhere close to the popularity or wealth of this young woman - let's face it, Stephanie's lazy and doesn't want to work all that hard - but like @Gertrude Maud stated earlier, people like this will always come up with something new to reinvent themselves and keep the grift alive!

View attachment 2800077
Wha' appened???? Her pants fell apart!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Amaury, your tip of the day is to use painter's tape on window panes?
Thanks!
Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 6.13.43 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Ratso really loves Marie, I think he is much happier with her and even Ruby tolerated him. It’s probably best if Stefenfraude and Snorts keep travelling and leave the farm to Amaury, Natso and Marie.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
He's a right Captain Obvious, isn't he?
I think that's one of the biggest flaws made by vloggers over and over; assuming that their audience knows nothing so they start right back at the 'this is a paint brush' 'this is paint' 'you put the paint brush on the wall and move your arm up and down' etc. We don't watch for that, we watch to see progress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What could be better ....... what about sitting in a chair bought by someone else under a Indian made Gazebo with a garden full of weeds , peacock poo and sad chickens. :love:

I tried to watch todays effort but fast forwarded Alot ......... it is Boring !!! Don't bother Hags and Hell Hounds ! ;)
How many times Fanny.... they're not old, they're not ancient... they're mass produced in a factory.
1709780432209.png
1709781536167.png

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Beware - some Amuary defending. That CD episode just pissed me off! All old footage so Fanny and her son are still on vacay.

Fanny said all the work for a Ch4 episode has to be done when the film crew is at the shitoo. (Not sure I believe that) BUT, if so, then Amuary worked like a trojan to build that gazebo, by himself, in 3 days. Fanny only pretended to operate the digger and lay a couple of paving stones for the film crew (probably about 10 mins). I can only assume Fanny didn't return to the gazebo until it was time to toss the fake flowers in place & pop the champers for filming.

At one point Oncle Steven is shown helping stage some paving stones. Otherwise Amuary was on his own working in the heat and rain, and he had to repeatedly get up & down from the digger to position/measure/stage the build. I can understand Amuary not wanting help from any of the motley shitoo crew, but another set of hands would have been so useful and much more efficient.

Instead, Snorty was up in the servant's bedroom usurping Scotman to hang the marijuana wallpaper because he's allergic to the outdoors & physical labour. It makes me sick that Fanny was fawning over what a wonderful job Snorty did not finishing wallpapering & the ugly decoration that small bedroom. Stupid as the gazebo may be, it was a far more complicated and demanding project which Amuary finished on time & even when they also pulled him up to the attic to build the bed.

1709781794851.png
1709781329836.png
1709781475674.png
1709781262888.png
1709781369709.png
1709781636969.png
1709782220697.png
1709781697470.png

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Incredibly boring video with Fanny exploiting her Cuz again as man bait. Why does uncle always have to pitch in to help? Will miserly Fanny not hire help for Amaury with her tax free funds?

bridgetgamble3224
2 hours ago
Will you ever put in an in ground pool

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 the Bagheads are in on the grifting………

@carolinegooder7091
30 minutes ago
The plan is that the tennis court where the trucks and machinery is now parked will be a pool. The tree screen for the pool has been planned. Marie wants the pool added soon for her son Antoine to like Lalande more again

What happened to the Pottie wants a pool storyline? Is it more appealing to ebeg with a boy as a beneficiary?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Incredibly boring video with Fanny exploiting her Cuz again as man bait. Why does uncle always have to pitch in to help? Will miserly Fanny not hire help for Amaury with her tax free funds?

bridgetgamble3224
2 hours ago
Will you ever put in an in ground pool

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 the Bagheads are in on the grifting………

@carolinegooder7091
30 minutes ago
The plan is that the tennis court where the trucks and machinery is now parked will be a pool. The tree screen for the pool has been planned. Marie wants the pool added soon for her son Antoine to like Lalande more again

What happened to the Pottie wants a pool storyline? Is it more appealing to ebeg with a boy as a beneficiary?
There's never been & never will be anything for Antoine to do at the HMN. Antoine only tolerated the shitoo when Selmar was still there and he was receiving some lego. Antoine is bored shitless at the shitoo and isn't coming back anytime soon, if ever! Baghead & Marie - just sell your 40%! You're tatty bedsit is surrounded by an orange fence and your teenager hates the place.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.