The Chateau Diaries #294 Stephanie Jarvis looks like her farmhouse - a patched-up crumbling facade.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at her funny eyebrow I believe she has some threading done which could have given her a good result if she had chosen a decent doctor but like with all the renovations she chose the cheapest route.

Thanks Comtesse Rose 🌹❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The “mystery guests” and “secret project” to be revealed anon, a theory:

One Hundred (polyester) Stars did a photoshoot for the next season of their wishy-washy garb. No matter that the crumbling heap is in a state of decrepitude and disarray, I”m sure some they’d be able to come up with a suitable backdrop. Looking at the website, the current range was shot in less than exciting surroundings.

Whether any of the denizens of Lalande modelled the ghastly apparel is up for debate. Right up SJ’s strasse, of course. Holding a pose while enveloped in a flimsy kimono, ready for her close up. A bit Sunset Boulevard.

They do bedding too and what have they just been speaking about. Ahh whatever, fais ce que tu veux salope.

Anything other than what the chanel (despite what the Gibbons of this world will argue) is supposed to be about saving her hovel.

Now she's all over the chapel, will the crazies now expect her to honour all the other renovation bits she's promised in the past?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A minor thing but yesterday’s vlog was apparently “just the three of us” at Lalande. The pasta supper never happened, FRK went to bed, the prancing twerp had eaten earlier but poured himself a liquid course of a bucket of red wine while Steff filmed herself making the (bizarre) parsley sandwiches. This, SJ said, was at 11 p.m.

The video with that footage hit YT at 9.00ish French time, 8ish GMT. I realise “daily” hasn’t ever meant “today-ly” but I wish SJ wouldn’t pretend that morning, noon and night shown in vlogs are on the same day.

IMG_0459.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh the "Pillows of Love" ....... with their "Baby" in the middle ...... he has Fanny's popped eyes and Snorts big nose !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not sure but I get the feeling Kat is kinky in bed and that was the reason Dan did the dirty, Kat got her kink on and Dan was sold. 💃
Kat was FUN!! She shared his interest ( Stephanie). She wasn’t working, caring for kids, cleaning house, nagging to fix things et. Easy to leave your kids.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Equally showing the peacocks.... Next the chickens, sheep and Ruby.
Did I have a funny five minutes (ha, always) and read that Despicable fanny was also taking time to ensure her sub-title text was correct and made sense? I keep looking for where I thought I saw it but it is alluding me! Perhaps wishful thinking that they may make the effort and do something correctly rather than their can't be arsed that will do. Whichever way tattle has once again rattled Despicable fanny and her unsavoury sidekick thrush.

Tattle is calling the shots on CD. Again. When we say jump shithole inmates ask how high 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Fanny eating supper in bed again. There is NO PLACE AT ALL in the whole dump that is cosy or comfortable. Kat watching a film in bed with fanny yesterday! Where was Snorts? Was he drinking wine playing board games with FRK .
Snorts is continuing his matchy matchy by insisting on a copper pasta machine. It's his focus for the kitchen now there is no more space for blue and white stuff. Hes been busy putting up any framed blue and white pictures too and we will gradually see the wall covered in copper moulds. Boy hes useless.
Snorts in his woman cave playing working SIM’s as he waits for his bids to go through.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The overfilling of the wine glass was a deliberate act for all the tartlets.
It’s obvious he reads here so what I really struggle with is how that smugtwat can carry on doing what he does. If I read all the comments and put downs which are ever constant I know I would think enough is enough and creep away to lick my wounds. Regardless of the free lunch that all the grifting brings, after 3 years of constant belittling my self esteem would not be able to take any more. All it seems to do to them is make them more determined to offend anyone who calls them out and up their game in how objectionable they can be.
They and FRK often make little in jokes and sarcastic comments which are directed at critics, both Tattlers and negative commenters on the vlogs. They giggle together about this. They, especially Snorty, are like naughty little teenage boys, making fun of the teacher who has told them off about bad behaviour, and they like to show off in front of the other pupils, pretending they don't care and don't mind being told off. Both they, and the naughty children, clearly do mind, or they wouldn't react like that.They make themselves look even more stupid by doing that. They won't stop their grifting. They know that the rabid supporters don't notice their lack of morals. They know the fans are not very bright and they know the critics are more intelligent and can see through them, but they will risk the criticism in order that the money doesn't run out.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They and FRK often make little in jokes and sarcastic comments which are directed at critics, both Tattlers and negative commenters on the vlogs. They giggle together about this. They, especially Snorty, are like naughty little teenage boys, making fun of the teacher who has told them off about bad behaviour, and they like to show off in front of the other pupils, pretending they don't care and don't mind being told off. Both they, and the naughty children, clearly do mind, or they wouldn't react like that.They make themselves look even more stupid by doing that. They won't stop their grifting. They know that the rabid supporters don't notice their lack of morals. They know the fans are not very bright and they know the critics are more intelligent and can see through them, but they will risk the criticism in order that the money doesn't run out.
Absolutely.
T snorts said deliberately he was going to out his grandpa jumper on , this of course was not impulsive but staged for us.
Captions in the wrong photo but here Fanny’s filthy coat. Comments suggested she scrub it!
Fanny gave us a close up of shaking weepy eyed Ratso. ☹

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Looking at her funny eyebrow I believe she has some threading done which could have given her a good result if she had chosen a decent doctor but like with all the renovations she chose the cheapest route.

Thanks Comtesse Rose 🌹❤❤
The strangest thing about her eyebrows are where they are on her forehead. I don't think I have ever seen eyebrows so far away from the eyes! On yesterday's vlog, I also noticed she had lines of wrinkles very high up almost touching her hairline. I don't think I have ever seen wrinkles quite so far up. I dread to think what she will end up like in 10/20 years' time. If she has her lips done, she may end up like Donatella Versace if she's not careful. I can't imagine why anyone would want to look like that!
---
The best likeness is the Ratso one. The others don't look anything like the gruesome twosome.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.