The Chateau Diaries #294 Stephanie Jarvis looks like her farmhouse - a patched-up crumbling facade.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan left Annalise for this??? for this???? And please can someone buy her a better fitting bra? and some mouthwash, I'm still convinced she has horrific breathšŸ¤¢View attachment 2809565

And while I'm at it...can a crazed fan send some boob tape for our aging princess of grifting?
View attachment 2809576
Iā€™m not sure but I get the feeling Kat is kinky in bed and that was the reason Dan did the dirty, Kat got her kink on and Dan was sold. šŸ’ƒ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I took this shot at the end, when Stephanie was blabbering on about how she spent so much time adding subtitles to tonight's vlog because she doesn't want us to miss any of the exciting work going on.

Was this filmed recently? I ask because her face looks different again, not as flat and wide as previous days.

I wish I could understand what she had done to her face. It's almost back to that golf ball-like state, except her undereye is very hollowed out now and you can almost see the filler pooling and pulling just underneath those hollows. That area is also where lymphatic fluid fills up, which is why it's important to have someone who knows what they're doing - if you also Botox up in the brow area, you're effectively smushing all the filler down there, too, where your lymphatic fluid pools (which is what also gives you golf balls for cheeks). The cheeks do look a little more filled out, from the cheekbone to the chin area, but maybe that's a trick of the eye and my brain is processing what she looked like three days ago.

But then, there was this weird pulling on her eyelid as she spoke. easier to see as she's talking, but I took a still of it.

I am not convinced this is recent. Maybe everything else in the vlog was recent, but I just don't feel that the part where she shows her face is.

View attachment 2809764
I saw that eyelid. Itā€™s pretty fucked up. Also. The only thing that moves on her face is her mouth. Also fucked up. Sheā€™s wrecking her face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I took this shot at the end, when Stephanie was blabbering on about how she spent so much time adding subtitles to tonight's vlog because she doesn't want us to miss any of the exciting work going on.

Was this filmed recently? I ask because her face looks different again, not as flat and wide as previous days.

I wish I could understand what she had done to her face. It's almost back to that golf ball-like state, except her undereye is very hollowed out now and you can almost see the filler pooling and pulling just underneath those hollows. That area is also where lymphatic fluid fills up, which is why it's important to have someone who knows what they're doing - if you also Botox up in the brow area, you're effectively smushing all the filler down there, too, where your lymphatic fluid pools (which is what also gives you golf balls for cheeks). The cheeks do look a little more filled out, from the cheekbone to the chin area, but maybe that's a trick of the eye and my brain is processing what she looked like three days ago.

But then, there was this weird pulling on her eyelid as she spoke. easier to see as she's talking, but I took a still of it.

I am not convinced this is recent. Maybe everything else in the vlog was recent, but I just don't feel that the part where she shows her face is.

View attachment 2809764
Stephanie Jarvis has morphed into Ratso and like Ratso, pisses all over people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleep: That was so damn boring I'm shocked Fanny & Snorty could stay awake until 11 p.m. Their repeat tour of the chapel & heating was so boring they must have needed an afternoon nap to recover.

Surprise guests - based on his overpoured glass of wine I suspect Snorty is hinting that Stephen & Chantal are arriving back at the shitoo. That could explain why Amuary & Natti, the two laziest, most boring underutilized (going to leave before year-end) employees, are enjoying a Monday off sitting around the kitchen work. Gosh, it's not like Easter and the B&B season are here before month-end.

View attachment 2809700
Could he be any greedier? Can't even pick that up without spilling... Uncouth fool..
---
Now I know what Natti does all day. Take a closer look in the reflection, itā€™s not The Gibbonā€¦
View attachment 2809786
Nutti has a circle on her cheek.. she's using implants too?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I saw that eyelid. Itā€™s pretty fucked up. Also. The only thing that moves on her face is her mouth. Also fucked up. Sheā€™s wrecking her face.
I think she is scared to look like her Mother šŸ¦‡
Fanny is aging and she does not like it so she does the fillers but with that big forehead and nose ..... she is beginning to look just like Mummy šŸ¦‡
Fanny has Mummy's šŸ¦‡ fine hair too.
Maybe get a wig and while you are at it ...... get one for Boyfriend Squirrel too.
As for the face - nothing you can really do about it honestly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think she is scared to look like her Mother šŸ¦‡
Fanny is aging and she does not like it so she does the fillers but with that big forehead and nose ..... she is beginning to look just like Mummy šŸ¦‡
Fanny has Mummy's šŸ¦‡ fine hair too.
Maybe get a wig and while you are at it ...... get one for Boyfriend Squirrel too.
As for the face - nothing you can really do about it honestly.
I donā€˜t know whose hairline is receding faster: Stephanieā€™s hairline or Snorts. They may need her and her wigs for their ā€œ wedding.ā€
There have been brief moments in the past few see the videos, weā€™re Stephanie was captured, looking exactly like her Mummy. It is only a matter time before Stephanie,Mummy, and Jerry look like a set a triplets. Stephanie sings and dances exactly like her mother. No one can dance like Jerry.
No one wants to dance like Snorts because he ruins everything.---

---

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I found no mention whatsoever of Notre Dame de Paris on the chapel restorer's website. That would be a prestigious feather in their cap, one would think it would be on their landing page.
This has been playing on my mind as well and so googled them this morning.
They have worked on some beautiful buildings, churches and cathedrals but nothing is mentioned about Notre Dame.
Being such a significant restoration you'd think they would have listed it quick smart on their site.
And you'd think Stephanie would be announcing it from the roof tops.

Stephanie is actually calling the second worker by his correct name.
She previously referred to him as 'and you', then Mattias, today his name is Elton.

Marie is at it again . . . wiping her nose on the back of her hand while prepping dough.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It really is poor - and I hate harping on it. There's just no excuse for what she's doing to herself - she's in France, with the means and access to some of the best skincare and dermatologists on the planet! I have several friends who get filler and Botox and for the most part it's very subtle. I haven't had any work done - but I wouldn't rule it out - because I've taken care of my skin and I have good genes in that department. I guess, too, I don't mind aging a little, but I really don't have any wrinkles on my face at all (but that's another story and I wouldn't shame someone who makes the choice to have something done). I also have a really good friend who is a dermatologist in NYC, so I learn a lot from her. What a lot of these women don't realize is that in their 60's and 70's, their face is going to really look like hell. It's a cumulative thing, particularly when you constantly overdo it in your younger years. Subtle is best, not only for the present, but for the future of your face and skin, too!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I still believe kiss ass mouse stabber Wendi, who works at a Yves Delores store, had something to do with grifting Stephanieā€™s alleged product placement with the luxury linens line. Wendy, either found out about a program, found the appropriate individuals to call, or had her manager or herself, provide encouragement, or something to the company. It is very strange that within a couple of days, Stephanie blurts out her new ā€œassociationā€ with the luxury linen brand and claims to have received a Ratso pillow ā€œ engagement ā€œ present from Wendi? Wendy is the ultimate stalker-ish, Stephanie worshipping Superfan. Who thinks Stephanie specifically asked for the pillow to be made of Ratso?

Still waiting for the barrel sized bottle of champagne to be sent to the dump by Hanni to congratulate Stephanie and and Miss Chatelain on their fake engagement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Since we have discussed in this forum the lack of enthusiasm among any of the dump crew about the fake engagement, expect engagement presents to come flying out of Stephanieā€˜s ass every 10 seconds from now until the unfortunate day of the fake wedding. Also expect tante ton ton and Uncle to throw an ā€œ engagement partyā€ for the gruesome twosome.

Permasmile will send the gruesome twosome a matching set of brooches to wear on their wedding day. Dana will prepare 100 falafels for an engagement dinner for them

Sabine will likely send them jewelry she made out of their hair ( and Ratsoā€˜s hair) that she collected while she was at the dump. Just to freak Pavlina out, she will likely include in the jewelry some Pavlina hair she collected during her stay at the dump.

mariagillinson8527
2 hours ago
Stephanie and Phillip if you guys are cold then little Lancelot is feeling it tooā€¦ maybe a sweater for him to inside? Ofcourse outsideā€¦heā€™s only a puppy and not a lot of fat on him either.

28105wsking
1 hour ago
Fantastic video! Thank you so much! Fascinating! (Take a scrub brush to the collar of your jacket, Sweety. I fear your makeup is rubbing off on it. )

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I still believe kiss ass mouse stabber Wendi, who works at a Yves Delores store, had something to do with grifting Stephanieā€™s alleged product placement with the luxury linens line. Wendy, either found out about a program, found the appropriate individuals to call, or had her manager or herself, provide encouragement, or something to the company.
Its got Creepy Wendy written all over it and I am sure if the big bosses at $$$ Yves Delores could see where their Freebie sheets are going - it would Not Happen!!!
I would want them to be seen in a place that is clean and lovely ...... that is Not Lalalande ! :oops::eek::oops:

I can see a little deposit from Darling Ratso on those ritzy sheets ....... oh, that would make the whole thing Very down market and when you are in the stores shopping for sheets and you see Yves Delores you would think of a doggie :poop: and buy another Maker !!! :eek::love:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks @ComtesseRose for the thread if only Fanny had your work ethic.

What adult eats their dinner at 11pm, I will tell you, a lazy grifting one who is waiting for someone else to prepare her meal, but then realises that for once her minions are not going to so she has to make SANDWITCHES with parsley.

Fanny's coat like everything else in the skank pad needs a damn good boil wash.

Little Lord pubes tries to feign class but doesn't know that overfilling a wine glass is so non you. 2/3rds full you odious little wanker.

MarIE is shattered after one day catering.

Fanny pretends she is working again at Natti's corridor desk. The irony a vast Chateau but not one comfortable place to sit or work. Must be so restful to go on holiday there, no where to relax, a building site and a bedroom where every surface is covered in gruesome little Nic nacs.

Stephanie is truly ruining her face she is looking really odd. Courtney Cox should be a cautionary tale for fillers. Fanny please try this your face looks so red next to your raw pastry like neck https://huskandseedskincare.co.uk/collections/rosacea
---
Iā€™m not sure but I get the feeling Kat is kinky in bed and that was the reason Dan did the dirty, Kat got her kink on and Dan was sold. šŸ’ƒ
nah just an enthusiastic amateur

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Thank you @ComtesseRose for keeping us straight and narrow! As if there were anything straight and narrow about us hellhounds, trolls, witches, witches et al... and making the threads tickerty boo. Congrats to @Fleur du mal and @noisette for the name and nom.

In the immortal words of Billy and Yannis... let's Crack On!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Perhaps SJ is reluctant to shop at local markets as they need to have receipts for the accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The ā€œmystery guestsā€ and ā€œsecret projectā€ to be revealed anon, a theory:

One Hundred (polyester) Stars did a photoshoot for the next season of their wishy-washy garb. No matter that the crumbling heap is in a state of decrepitude and disarray, Iā€m sure some theyā€™d be able to come up with a suitable backdrop. Looking at the website, the current range was shot in less than exciting surroundings.

Whether any of the denizens of Lalande modelled the ghastly apparel is up for debate. Right up SJā€™s strasse, of course. Holding a pose while enveloped in a flimsy kimono, ready for her close up. A bit Sunset Boulevard.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The overfilling of the wine glass was a deliberate act for all the tartlets.
Itā€™s obvious he reads here so what I really struggle with is how that smugtwat can carry on doing what he does. If I read all the comments and put downs which are ever constant I know I would think enough is enough and creep away to lick my wounds. Regardless of the free lunch that all the grifting brings, after 3 years of constant belittling my self esteem would not be able to take any more. All it seems to do to them is make them more determined to offend anyone who calls them out and up their game in how objectionable they can be.

• Heart
The overfilling of the wine glass was a deliberate act for all the tartlets.
Itā€™s obvious he reads here so what I really struggle with is how that smugtwat can carry on doing what he does. If I read all the comments and put downs which are ever constant I know I would think enough is enough and creep away to lick my wounds. Regardless of the free lunch that all the grifting brings, after 3 years of constant belittling my self esteem would not be able to take any more. All it seems to do to them is make them more determined to offend anyone who calls them out and up their game in how objectionable they can be.
Equally showing the peacocks.... Next the chickens, sheep and Ruby.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.