Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jeeves

VIP Member
Jeeves, are you okay? Haven’t seen you here for a couple weeks. Hope you are doing well.❤❤
Long story short but a couple of weeks ago, hubby was watching rugby whilst I was busy in the kitchen. I heard him shout out (not unusual when he's watching rugby!) and came in to find him rigid and cyanosed in his chair. Managed to heave him out of the chair and down on to the floor, maintain his airway and get him into recovery position. In doing so, I couldn't manage to break his fall and he fell onto his face and dislocated his dodgy shoulder, a relic of his rugby days. Once it was clear he was breathing but not conscious, (no apparent sign of stroke, colour returned to normal fairly quickly etc) he seemed to have had some kind of seizure. Rang 999 to be told that there would be a delay of between 3 and 8 hours (mid junior doctors' industrial action.) for an ambulance. Thankfully our son now lives very close by and arrived in about 2 or 3 mins, by which time, hubby started to come around, although very confused. We were able to get him into hospital (by then he was back to his old self although no recall of events from a minute or two prior to all this and for around 30 mins afterwards. He was very confused by his bruised and bloody face (mainly nose, chin and forehead) and painful shoulder, which clicked back into place once we were able to sit him up.) He has been in hospital for a barrage of scans and tests. He's home now although still awaiting an MRI and further neurology appt. Heart, BP etc all fine. They think there was a temporary blockage in a small vein (thankfully not an artery). He's on meds and has been told not to drive at the moment. He's completely back to his old self and champing at the bit and very frustrated at not being able to drive. His boyish good looks are fully restored! 😂 Unfortunately there was an also an outbreak of Covid in his ward and I have been unwell since just after he came home, but although we are both testing, we are not testing positive for Covid. I think it's just been a nasty virus which seems to be doing the rounds here and I was just a bit more susceptible than usual after the drama of the previous week. Anyway onwards and upwards. Slowly catching up in Tattle and sleep. Thanks for the good wishes. 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

marotta

If anyone has been wondering what PhiPhi has been up to this week…

Throughout Monday to Wednesday, he graciously hosted three elegant garden tea parties for esteemed guests.

phptf-Puk-N.jpg

phpg-CGi-LJ.jpg

phpegou-DL.jpg

After the parties, he treated himself to a luxurious bath in mayonnaise

phplq-Csn-L.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

thatsrich

Hello All - as some of you know, I’ve got a kid and lately I´ve been too busy to take a few minutes at the end of the day to read all the fabulous comments here. And, I unsubscribed from CD a few month go she did her giant beg-a-thon to save her chapel.

i realized that its been 5 1/2 years since her first youtube video.

In 5 years she’s raked in more than 2 million in patreon, gofundme, sponsorships, YT ad revenues, gifts, freebies and upgrades, thousands of hours of free labour, and othernhidden sources of income, interest, and investments…and what’s been done?

her very first stretch goal was to buy paneling, which is now sitting is the structurally unsound grand salon,mstillclosed down for guests

Lake still a swamp.

natural swimming pool not started.

back patio falling down

gardens are an unsustainable mess without a team of contractors.

Windows rotting.

heating unfinished.

chimneys and fireplaces unfinished.

natti and gerry’s apartments abandoned.

Her private apartment unfinished.

kitchen a mess

most rooms need repairs and upgrades.

entire chateau stuffed to the brim with second-hand tat, overpriced antiques, gifts, clothes and garbage collecting dust.

friends and volunteers replaced by servants, staff and actors.

a maid, cook, two gardeners, handyman and her relatives all on the payroll.

her private unremarkable chapel being saved purely so she can hold her wedding there, even though she is not religious.

at 100/month level, some long-standing patrons have donated in excess of …..$3-4k or more?????

I hope every one else is well…spring has sprung.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Comments from the Dump Facebook regarding the latest video:

Karyn Martin
Something is amiss with the engagement. I am not sure what it is. It feels fake

Michelle Kinghott
Larraine Rice Tuckerman he is prob more eccentric than weird but he is also controlled and looks for any opportunity to show he wants to contribute his ideas but behind the camera i would put my last dollar on it Stephanie is the boss

Karyn Martin
Why did you refer to Phillip as your boyfriend when Annilĺese left?

Janet Cutler Lincoln
At 2:39, I see black box on top of china cabinets. It contains a gold chalice my sister and I donated for the restored Chapel. Belonged to our late Uncle

Dawn Pilkington
Stephanie I wish you’d revert to your own fashion style and decorating ideas. You have your own impeccable taste which I personally preferred

Larraine Rice Tuckerman
He’s weird
Brian Beales
Larraine Rice Tuckerman That is true, over powering, and loves himself.
---
Michelle Kinghott
Love Lancelot but coming into holiday season I’d be starting to reconsider the dog in kitchen for health and safety food reasons, you are always holding, patting, hanging him over your shoulder with your apron on ! Maree always patting him as well, this is a kitchen you cook for others in and you need to remember that paying guests don’t want dog germs or dog hairs in their food unless of course safety standards in France aren’t as important as they are here in Australia

Michele Fionnlagh
"Philip ruins everything" is the latest word on the street. I cannot disagree.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

MsMuir

Chatty Member
Meet Kristin Cavallari's new bf, shes 37 and hes 24

Screenshot_20240312-055229_Google.jpg

And then we have this⬇
Eat your heart out Stephanie😀

Screenshot_20240312-055017_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I actually don't feel sorry for Stephanie with the pube. Fanny was handed a golden opportunity through sheer chance, not through tenacity or talent but fluke: Escape to the Chateau DIY and lockdown. There are a million women in the world who are moderately attractive and have a bit of charm. Stephanie had both at the beginning and she also got handed a significant amount of money from strangers because she promised to restore her Chateau. During lockdown she had a bit of excuse re not getting work done. Since then however rather than appreciating her good fortune, she has lied, treated people like shit and trodden all over them. Rather than buckling down and doing some renovation work she has used subterfuge to con people time and time again. 5 years on she has lost a lot of friends, bought into her own hype and done sod all but grift and be fake. No one volunteers anymore because she lost her workaday status but also because she believes she is some starlet and has become paranoid about people letting slip what a shallow little pig monkey she is. She is actually very lonely, very lazy and intolerably needy, greedy yet mean, snide and spiteful, jealous and devious so I figure she deserves that insufferable mincing fool.

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
Now I know what Natti does all day. Take a closer look in the reflection, it’s not The Gibbon…
7604ACE8-E15E-4067-8B62-400C8EEFAE47.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Fennelbug

VIP Member
I love how no one is interested in the engagement AT ALL. It didn’t quite take off for views, so it’s off the table. NO ONE cares🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
MarIE's food looks 1,000 times better than MarIA's. Fanny well done for actually putting a bit of effort into hosting-Tattle is happy to help.Also Fanny no one on Tattle thinks MarIE is lazy it is you and Philip who would loll on the day bed. Fanny will not be happy with the budget though, MarIE is cooking a whole chicken breast per person imagine the decadence.

Amauary is even making snide remarks about jobs being started and never finished.

Funny to own a Chateau and have to have grown men crammed onto tiny sofas in the takeaway reception because the rest of the shit show is a bomb site.

Well poor old Fanny could only attract the bottom feeders of Chateau Vloggers.Really scraping the barrel. No Fleaurie's no George from Chateau de Brive (but he is discerning about antiques) no Rebecca and Tim. Most glaring is none of the Petherick's what with Michael being her best friend LOL These are not her friends she is utterly the bottom of the heap.

Fanny Bonne Maman does need redecorating it is awful with fabric or paper billowing off the walls. I loathe the new bed and the fabric it looks very 80's and Fanny make the bloody curtain alterations you lazy shit.

Snort's been buying rugs at auction (not for his head unfortunately) but for Bonne Maman which actually just adds to the 80's look. They want to look Chateau/Country House evolved look but it just looks like a bad time warp. Of and Snorts stop shaving your side burns it gives you a very Piggy look.

Oh and Fanny everyone knows you don't have cake at 4pm because your usually still in bed.

Stephanie and Philip aspire to a Versaille aesthetic but actually what they are creating is an un-curated bargain basement homage to Liberace

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

MsMuir

Chatty Member
Dear Phillip,
What the hell are you doing??? Have you not read the comments here at Tattle and elsewhere in the chateauverse??? People are seeing right through you and once Stephanie's crazed delusional fans turn, they will uprise against you and she will listen! She'll kick you to the curb and then what do you do? You don't own a car, I guess you could call Bubble Girl or maybe Selmar could come to the rescue and screech up to the gates in his van and toss you in the back? Then what?
I highly suggest you reign in the tyranny now! No more hissy fits, no more flitting around the place as if you own it! Stop spending Stephanie's grifted money on damnable china. The only thing you should be buying is a big gawdy stone for that ring so she can slip it over her greedy skeletal finger.
Always remember Phillip, Stephanie has a long history of mistreating people and animals and has gotten away with it over and over again. She's got many years on you to master the art of manipulation, you are still an amateur so tread lightly.
At the rate you're going you will only
succeed into turning the villan(Stephanie)into a victim, we cannot have that happen again!
Keep your eye on the prize, you don't want to end up in the back of Selmars van or back home with mommy and daddy.😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Is there a Patreon vlog?
I can only access a 30 preliminary clip, but apparently, Snorty planned the weekend and asked other chateau owners to come the shitoo for the weekend to see if any of them want to take away Fanny's 2nd hand crap (instead of her hauling it off to the charity shop/dump).

We'll have to wait to find out who the desperate chumps are that are stupid enough to take Fanny's bird shit chairs, grubby 2nd hand pink sofa and old mattresses. I'm betting that the never-used, pink octagon china cabinet is put up for grabs.

Will be interesting to see how much crap Fanny is throwing out. It just means Snorty is clearing out to make room for more of his online addiction acquisitions and grandparents storage locker.
1710639601061.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
anziskazur4794
8 minutes ago
I think you should maybe choose a more quiet wallpaper. The red is a bit aggressive. I know you said in previous videos how much you loved it and it is a beautiful print. But I would try to make the room more calm and serene, especially when using it for guest arrival. Maybe just paint it. Then all the fabrics on the sofa and cushions, the rug etc will pop more and there isn't too much pattern going on. And I agree, Nati should be a bit more visual as she is a vision :). Love how you keep changing things, that is always good for the mind.

rge-we1p4YMNVf_xdL5O11wQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@noriandpets
12 minutes ago
I always wondered about the paintings in the new sitting room... That red wallpaper is so busy, that if it was my place, I'd take those paintings and put them elsewhere, where they would shine.
emoji_u1f914.png

40 minutes ago
I just love it how Philipp takes more and more control of Lalande
emoji_u1f3f0.png
emoji_u2764.png
️ the experience does him very good, as leadership needs a strong and determining personality. Reminds me of a former job where a young man became our boss and he turned many wheels around. Philipp will do perfectly in his new role, and after the dreamy wedding, everything will become easier for him as lord of the chateau.
emoji_u2764.png
emoji_u1f387.png

bor
3 hours ago (edited)
Phillip's mask falls once again, he is very narcissistic. At least two times earlier he referred that Stephanie is older than him. It is not funny. It is not love. It will be getting worse and worse. Sadly, I know that not only from my painful experience, but also from psychologists. Stephanie, please, reconsider your relationships.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

tuffiti

Is Tuffiti sleeping off Friday night's VIP St. Paddy's Day Party or still celebrating with Ruby? The anticipation for the patron video is killing me!

To all my fellow haters, menopausal hags, trolls, hellhounds, nasty bitches, gobshites, snide cows, non-menopausal hags and esteemed tattlers - Happy St. Patrick's Day where ever you may be - Sláinte!
View attachment 2820813View attachment 2820815
View attachment 2820828View attachment 2820833

FRK - this is what icing/frosting is supposed to look like!
View attachment 2820811

Here's the buffet Fanny's served houseguests at her 'St. Paddy's Day/Take Out The Trash' Party this weekend.
View attachment 2820838View attachment 2820839View attachment 2820840View attachment 2820842View attachment 2820847View attachment 2820852
:ROFLMAO: 😇 Emalm has been unreachable all day so haven't been able to upload yet, sorry! It's an utterly boring flog though... I'll post it as soon as Emalm works again

• Heart
Reactions: 42