The Chateau Diaries #284 PhiPhi, the boy who prepares peas & peaches, now prances like Potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments from Dan’s video posted tonight

user-wj8tk1co8p

32 minutes ago
When is Philip J. going to come out of the closet?

@orlabuckley9641
1 hour ago
I see the cut on your right hand Dan and no plaster on anything to protect it from infection, please be careful

frankcoffey
3 hours ago
Dan did such a poor job of whistling while he works he didn't even get a copywrite strike

Today’s bully account in Dan’s comment section:

stevepringle2295
2 hours ago
Almost 25,000 views in 45 minutes

@frontenac5083
1 hour ago
What are you , a YouTube counter? Get a life!

@pamduff1432
2 hours ago
Is this old footage? What happened to all the snow? The ground is not frozen ?

@frontenac5083
2 hours ago
Oh, dear... Snow melts. New to life?

MrSimonkd
2 hours ago
I'm confused, I think I've seen some of this footage before

@frontenac5083
2 hours ago
You're surely are. WTF...!

@MrSimonkd
2 hours ago
@frontenac5083 why were there leaves on the trees? Plus he said wait until the winter to cut them down...

@frontenac5083
2 hours ago
Quite ironic to see YouTube trying to play an anti-Semitic / pro-Hamas ad before each of your videos given the history of the chateau de Chaumont

@user-xs6rj3zm1i
1 hour ago
I love this channel BUIT: Why is an old dilapidated swimming pool worth 35 trees? It's hard to watch that many trees get killed off.

@frontenac5083
53 minutes ago
I was sure there was gonna be at least one tree loon in the comments! There's always one as soon as cutting trees appear in the video.) Face it: you know nothing about trees, forest, landscaping, gardens or anything.

Timeno123
3 hours ago
Question, how do you make money to make a living as I assume YouTube doesn't cover these construction costs

@frontenac5083
2 hours ago
Oh, dear... Do you know how much Dan earns on YouTube each month? No, you don't. But maybe you do know the saying about "to assume"..

NinaHansen2008
2 hours ago
Having trees around a swimming pool sounds nice, but the leaves and twigs will be a nightmare for the filtration system.

@frontenac5083
1 hour ago
Haven't seen the video, I hope! The alternative is slightly more worrying as it would mean you didn't understand a thing.

She has a Gobshite Gooder and he has a Fuckwit Frontenac, how delightful these arsewipes are multiplying.
---
Just looking at the area where Natti is working, is revoulting. Everything in there looks grubby, greasy and smelly.

Notice Molly's bed has made an appearance in the kitchen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
In these days of "work at home" why doesn't Nutti? She works from a laptop and could presumably do so in her own cozy house instead of the freezing, dirty shatto.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
In these days of "work at home" why doesn't Nutti? She works from a laptop and could presumably do so in her own cozy house instead of the freezing, dirty shatto.
Natti isn't there to work, but her "job" is to prevent Amaury from freaking out and wringing Stephs neck when she runs after him again with her pink phone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Now that it a good idea! Why doesn't she?
Mmm...... Natti is not "Married" so maybe she still has to keep a look out ??? :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just don't understand why people don't handle their things carefully. This affects the two air pollutants just as much as Dan.

Steph drags the curtains all over the house and sweeps the dirty floor with them. But no matter, they will rot away for the next few years either on the construction site or in the attic. They were such a bargain anyway.

When it comes to the curtains, I'm Team Natti...what era is this supposed to be? They don't fit into the Grand Salon in terms of color or style. All in all, I don't think they look very "chateauy". And just because supposed squirrels (I would have thought they were chipmunks or similar creatures) are pictured, that in no way justifies this waste of money.

If Pavlina is really at the same place as Marie, that is very strange. It was more than obvious that the chemistry between the two wasn't right. Such a big country and both at the same place at the same time? That would have to be a very strange coincidence. So where is the connection? Or is someone intentionally causing confusion?

When Pavlina posted her "reunited" on IG a few weeks ago, she met with Sabina (not Maria as expected).

Pavlina always posts her whereabouts a few days later, I think because she doesn't want anyone to know where she currently is. Her last post was about her playing with a black and white puppy, followed by pictures from Krakow.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Last night Snorts made a "sauce" of course he did because Marie had been on a Sauce day course at Ashburton. Fanny then tells us how Snorts does the washing up as the glasses and the cutlery has to be hand washed, proof they read here as it was said that they leave washing up for Dave the Rave.

Fannys eyesight is worse than her mother's she thinks Snorts looks adorable in that hooded horror !!! ???

Billsters Cooker Range and Hood look fab to me in the Convent kitchen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm not so sure of her refugee status from Ukraine, but she's definitely a refugee from Lalande.
Where does Tatiana live? Did Pave and Tat hit it off?
Tat lives in Suffolk; someone thinks they saw Pavlina in Devon, where Marie is. Suffolk is nowhere near Devon.
---
Tattlers, the Braquenié curtains were purchased on July 7, 2022 from . . .

View attachment 2695282

De Baecque in Lyon for . . .

View attachment 2695286View attachment 2695297
View attachment 2695290View attachment 2695298
€ 2,783

The estimate was € 400-600. The hammer price was € 2,200. Then add the buyer's premium of 26.5% (25% + 1.5% for using the Drouot online bidding platform) or € 583.

Lot 122's description:

Suite of five pairs of curtains and four pairs of tiebacks in printed canvas, Braquenié manufacture, printing on cotton canvas with the wood board; dense decoration with the flowers of the tree Indies. Lined, (slightly insolated on the edges, classic cleaning to be planned), 310 x 110 cm approximately, width of the bottom 145 cm on average.

View attachment 2695295

She could have bought Indian block print curtains, with a very similar design and colours (if she really thought they would fit into her room, which they wouldn't ), she could have approached an artisanal Indian company directly. There are many producing lovely fabrics and also making curtains. Had she done that, she would have cut out the middle man, and supported a small business while saving herself well over a thousand Euros. Would she ever consider doing that? No, because she thinks it's better to buy something from a European brand company which is making a fortune from selling goods they have commissioned at a cheap rate from artisan designers and printers in India.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Comments from Dan’s video posted tonight
Today’s bully account in Dan’s comment section:
@frontenac5083
1 hour ago
What are you , a YouTube counter? Get a life!

stevepringle2295
2 hours ago
Almost 25,000 views in 45 minutes
@pamduff1432
2 hours ago
Is this old footage? What happened to all the snow? The ground is not frozen ?
@frontenac5083
2 hours ago
Oh, dear... Snow melts. New to life?
MrSimonkd
2 hours ago
I'm confused, I think I've seen some of this footage before
@frontenac5083
2 hours ago
You're surely are. WTF...!
@MrSimonkd
2 hours ago
@frontenac5083 why were there leaves on the trees? Plus he said wait until the winter to cut them down...
@frontenac5083
2 hours ago
Quite ironic to see YouTube trying to play an anti-Semitic / pro-Hamas ad before each of your videos given the history of the chateau de Chaumont
@user-xs6rj3zm1i
1 hour ago
I love this channel BUIT: Why is an old dilapidated swimming pool worth 35 trees? It's hard to watch that many trees get killed off.
@frontenac5083
53 minutes ago
I was sure there was gonna be at least one tree loon in the comments! There's always one as soon as cutting trees appear in the video.) Face it: you know nothing about trees, forest, landscaping, gardens or anything.
Timeno123
3 hours ago
Question, how do you make money to make a living as I assume YouTube doesn't cover these construction costs
@frontenac5083
2 hours ago
Oh, dear... Do you know how much Dan earns on YouTube each month? No, you don't. But maybe you do know the saying about "to assume"..
NinaHansen2008
2 hours ago
Having trees around a swimming pool sounds nice, but the leaves and twigs will be a nightmare for the filtration system.
@frontenac5083
1 hour ago
Haven't seen the video, I hope! The alternative is slightly more worrying as it would mean you didn't understand a thing.
Frontenac is back...
JC Frontenac.jpg

JC Frontenac
There was something "off" but I cannot put my finger on it.
Still...... like you said - she worked (unlike Snorts) and I felt she did not like being on the pink phone !!! Alot !!!
If she is smart - Pav will never return.
Pavlina is not a refugee. She is a relative of Stephanie Jarvis' friend, Levan Tskhadadze. 👇

1705485073228.png
1705485087122.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
My God just catching up on the last three flogs they're just utter lazy arseholes. Just because a fabric is expensive doesn't make it right and that fabric doesn't suit La Lande at all. I don't like it.

Her curtains have always been ghastly and way over the top the pair of them have the most dire taste, they try too hard to make everything grandiose and La Lande isn't grand and that is why everything jars. Too many swags and some frankly hideous colour combos, that yellow and green bedroom is vile

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Tattlers, the Braquenié curtains were purchased on July 7, 2022 from . . .

View attachment 2695282

De Baecque in Lyon for . . .

View attachment 2695286View attachment 2695297
View attachment 2695290View attachment 2695298
€ 2,783

The estimate was € 400-600. The hammer price was € 2,200. Then add the buyer's premium of 26.5% (25% + 1.5% for using the Drouot online bidding platform) or € 583.

Lot 122's description:

Suite of five pairs of curtains and four pairs of tiebacks in printed canvas, Braquenié manufacture, printing on cotton canvas with the wood board; dense decoration with the flowers of the tree Indies. Lined, (slightly insolated on the edges, classic cleaning to be planned), 310 x 110 cm approximately, width of the bottom 145 cm on average.

View attachment 2695295

@Tartuffe Wow... well done you.... I thnk you should go straight to VIP status for that piece of sleuthing alone...It's a shame this can't be uploaded as an expose (sorry my acute accent over the e) doesn't work on my tablet. You get my gist though 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Now that it a good idea! Why doesn't she?
Mmm...... Natti is not "Married" so maybe she still has to keep a look out ??? :love:
The Nazi goes there to use the chatelaine’s computer and VPN to cruise Tinder whilst the Carpenter smokes and plays with his wood outside. Both are receiving salaries for doing almost nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
All of the monkeys ain’t in the zoo
You're right about that, especially the ones with wings.
---
Frontenac is back...
JC Frontenac.jpg

JC Frontenac

Pavlina is not a refugee. She is a relative of Stephanie Jarvis' friend, Levan Tskhadadze. 👇

View attachment 2695728 View attachment 2695731

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Frontenac is back...
JC Frontenac.jpg

JC Frontenac

View attachment 2695728 View attachment 2695731
@KiKiGee

You are on fire. Why has no one seen this resemblance before? Well spotted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi all. ❤
Sorry I've not been around. My husband has been ill. I'll be back when I'm back. Hugs to you all. 🤗
I am so sorry to read about your husband being ill. Hope is nothing very serious.
We have missed you a lot. You are such a great presence when you are here.
Hope it all goes well with your husband and you can get back to us soon.
Take care @Iolair

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I am so sorry to read about your husband being ill. Hope is nothing very serious.
We have missed you a lot. You are such a great presence when you are here.
Hope it all goes well with your husband and you can get back to us soon.
Take care @Iolair
Sentiment shared. Thank you. It is so hard and desperately time consuming to ensure our loved ones get the best care.Look after yourself too however hard it is.

The shopping addicts are cramming the dump with auction buys.
Viola gave those hideously inappropriate sconces for the chapel.
Have we ever seen this name in the comments?

The brief visit to the winter salon / library in yesterday’s flog is where the Ardmore vase was hidden from the children.
The mantle clock is a new addition.
The desk and chairs are also new. Why not replace the draughty windows first Fanny.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
What's with the "lady of the night red lipstick" smeared over Fanny's lips to see the chapel guy?

Then the next scene she is in the kitchen without lipstick, flapping the drapes around?

PhiPhi needs "daily sex", allegedly, has she stepped up to the plate to service her boy? Probably or he will be spilling tidbits of info when he has his tantrums on camera. I would be careful around him.

Better yet, show him the door and let him go "beep beep" on his merry way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.