The Chateau Diaries #284 PhiPhi, the boy who prepares peas & peaches, now prances like Potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have always thought she was not a refugee Le Baiseur.
Just a feeling and she never kept up contact with those other Ukraine people that came to the Falling Down Castle only once.
Its all very "sniffy" if you know what I mean ..... and I think you do ! ;)
I think Ukrainians like Pavlina, who were living in Europe before the war started, just stayed in place and kind of became “involuntary“ refugees because most of them can not or will not go back to their country because of the war. They are a sort of refugee even if some of them refuse to use the term, which seems to be the case of Pavlina. She is not comfortable with being called refugee because, unfortunately, the term carries a terrible stigma with it.

But it is clear that Ukrainians are getting a “special” treatment (well, once you compare to that of people coming into Europe from other war or conflict zones) wherever they go in Europe, mostly because the country has started the process of joining the EU and that does facilitate the transit of Ukrainians. Not that they did not deserve. They did deserve priority as they are practically next door to all of us here. I mean, Russia is Norway’s neighbor too, we have to help each other out (not helping Russia, of course, FY Putin).

Back to Pavlina, I think she was a regular Ukrainian expat (that is a term the “cool” people like) living her best life in Europe until the war broke and it looks like she wants to remain this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So I guess the videos this week are them the week before they go to Austria, which is actually occurring right now, so last week?
🎯
Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen are traveling. The replies in the comments are very quiet.

She has a Gobshite Gooder and he has a Fuckwit Frontenac, how delightful these arsewipes are multiplying.
🎯

1705493741966.png

10cb187f-a9c3-43a8-84f7-a9a072b14c33_text.gif

kindlydude
58 minutes ago
A man who can appreciate beauty and the finer things in life, and still be masculine and self-assured must be so alluring to Stephanie. More men like this would give creativity and inventiveness a new burst of freedom!

mariewiik
3 hours ago
@lizziefrances it’s going really well! I’m loving every day of It
kindlydude
30 minutes ago
That is wonderful!!
jBmPcHA6Oq0uXOZcsjPvPbtormx91Ha2eRA=w24-h24-c-k-nd.png
Hope you come back with some kind of traditional chef's hat... if just for fun!
emoji_u1f469_200d_1f373.png
@mariewiik

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
In these days of "work at home" why doesn't Nutti? She works from a laptop and could presumably do so in her own cozy house instead of the freezing, dirty shatto.
Maybe because she fears she might lose her job as all her job can easily be do by Booking.com or AirBNB or any other booking company really, in exchange for a cheaper fee…

Well, that was before AnnMarie anyway, now I believe she wants to keep an eye and a hand on him at all times.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Danger Dan had a go though...
I was just thinking the same thing. Something furtive was definitely going on with those two. Though I believe Dan's dick was already pointing at Cat. But while Cat's away... let's see what else can be poked in my new found liberty! I wouldn't be surprisedif Dan, Sabine and Amaury were weed toking buddies.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The big room is storing the new radiators, the log burner for the winter salon… the new green velvet chairs, two hideous lamps that they brought back from London.
It also has the iron day bed and another couch.
She has a music stand ,guitar and piano in that dangerous dusty room too.
So much stuff stored poorly.
Then the curtains are dragged through plaster and no doubt still lingering there.
They are definitely in Vienna.

Last nights flog Natty had her old glasses on. Old footage.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Shopping addicts getting inspiration from Versailles mistress apartment:
Look at 5:56. Stephanie showcases mini porcelain cooler for wine glass at Versailles.

Click and look at Snorts showing his Sevres wine glass cooler with pattern from Louis 15th pink collection at Fountainbleu.

Click and see Snorts show his 9 copies of plates with the Louis 15th Sevres Fountainbleu collection Pink pattern. reproductions?

See where the gruesome twosome get their Shopping ideas?

Pink Louis 15th plates auctioned at Christie’s

TWO SEVRES PORCELAIN PLATES FROM THE SERVICE MADE FOR LOUIS XV AT THE CHATEAU DE FONTAINEBLEAU ('ASSIETTES UNIES')INTERLACED L'S ENCLOSING DATE LETTER R FOR 1770, ONE PLATE WITH A PAINTER'S MARK FOR SIOUX L'AINE, THE OTHER WITH THE PAINTER'S MARK FOR LEVE, ONE INCISED L, THE OTHER INCISED X

Price realised USD $ 37,500 for 2 plates

Sevres wine glass cooler est. $ 5,000 to 7,000

Obsession with Versailles and Sevres porcelain
I vaguely remember them buying some of that pattern. Do they admit the reproductions are from Bernadaud and not Sèvres? Sèvres made a pattern for Louis Phillipe named Chateau de Fountainbleau that is a much more busy pattern and not nearly as…dainty, shall we say. I think it’s known as the hunting service as it has wild game in the design.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was just thinking the same thing. Something furtive was definitely going on with those two. Though I believe Dan's dick was already pointing at Cat. But while Cat's away... let's see what else can be poked in my new found liberty! I wouldn't be surprisedif Dan, Sabine and Amaury were weed toking buddies.
200w (18).gif

Dan AM Cat rolling in the garden (2).jpg

Dan AM Cat rolling in the garden.png

Dan Am Sabine (2).jpg
Dan Am Sabine.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Snorts study must be full as two of the chairs he wanted are also in the big room.
I think Fanny is trying to keep up with John and is buying curtains and real antiques .
Snorts is still buying hideous reproductions and has a plant stand and jardiniere in every room.
He is turning the dump into a hotel of the eighties.

Just who will turn up to volunteer during bnb to help FRK in the kitchen?
There is NO WAY Snorts made that sauce last night .
He is a baby being looked after by Mummy.

They are both looking for the next score by bidding for endless stuff. Their lonely lives need filling.
Without shopping what would Snorts have?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Those curtains could be beautiful in the right setting . Lalande is not the right setting. There is not one tastefully calm room in that whole damn place for guests to relax. Its the epitome of the saying money doesn't buy you good taste. It has no cohesive personality, just like the owners.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She has a Gobshite Gooder and he has a Fuckwit Frontenac, how delightful these arsewipes are multiplying.
---
Just looking at the area where Natti is working, is revoulting. Everything in there looks grubby, greasy and smelly.

Notice Molly's bed has made an appearance in the kitchen.
🧵 title - Fanny has a Gobshite Gooder and Dan has a Fuckwit Frontenac, how delightful these arsewipes are multiplying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sentiment shared. Thank you. It is so hard and desperately time consuming to ensure our loved ones get the best care.Look after yourself too however hard it is.

The shopping addicts are cramming the dump with auction buys.
Viola gave those hideously inappropriate sconces for the chapel.
Have we ever seen this name in the comments?

The brief visit to the winter salon / library in yesterday’s flog is where the Ardmore vase was hidden from the children.
The mantle clock is a new addition.
The desk and chairs are also new. Why not replace the draughty windows first Fanny.
What is with the donkey and mouse decorating the mantle piece? I guess leech, mooch, clodhopper…has been “decorating “ again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why did Fanny say "of course they needto be cleaned?"
My thought is when she fluffed it to show the length the dust flew which editing filtered after her sneezing coughing fit. Alternative version ,the fit was demoed by highly allergic boy toy Snorts & edited out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does Fanny have the same eye problems as her mother and grandmother?
Adorable? This?
🤮
Fanny does film him on purpose to get the reaction, I came here to see this photo bc I knew everyone will be laughing about it, she does it under the disguise of the well-meaning narc and aways pretend that she is filming him for another reason, giving him compliments etc. especially when she films his crotch squeezed into the slim-fitting woman's jean's like the night before in the chapel, asking him ooo how can you wear this (obviously) you will freeze (well meaning ending)..
by now he read all about this tactic here and most probably decided to go with it because money is too good

btw as much as I dislike many facets of Phillis, he seems to care for the renovation for real (but he is young he doesnt get the grift funny is pulling in all its intricacies just yet)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
btw as much as I dislike many facets of Phillis, he seems to care for the renovation for real (but he is young he doesnt get the grift funny is pulling in all its intricacies just yet)
I fail to see how anything Snorts has said or done equates "to care for the renovation for real". He has done NOTHING apart from spend patreon money, bought tit from Emmaus and off EBay and auction sites filled Lalande with crap and made all former inhabitants / friends keep well away from CHMN either by bedding them or boring them to death. He pretends to be knowledgeable on art, history, architecture, food, wine when he knows and does F. ALL, apart from looking forward to his next free holiday and up grade with his aged Mummy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The big room is storing the new radiators, the log burner for the winter salon… the new green velvet chairs, two hideous lamps that they brought back from London.
It also has the iron day bed and another couch.
She has a music stand ,guitar and piano in that dangerous dusty room too.
So much stuff stored poorly.
Then the curtains are dragged through plaster and no doubt still lingering there.
They are definitely in Vienna.

Last nights flog Natty had her old glasses on. Old footage.
1705505943133.png

The shitoo is slowly turning into one of those puzzles where you have to keep moving the squares to get everything in the right order.

Every room, every surface, every possible available space is becoming crammed full of stuff on top of stuff. They won't be able to get into the grand salon soon to even begin the work. The smell of fusty musty furniture and fabrics must be overwhelming.

1705506161050.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Fanny does film him on purpose to get the reaction, I came here to see this photo bc I knew everyone will be laughing about it, she does it under the disguise of the well-meaning narc and aways pretend that she is filming him for another reason, giving him compliments etc. especially when she films his crotch squeezed into the slim-fitting woman's jean's like the night before in the chapel, asking him ooo how can you wear this (obviously) you will freeze (well meaning ending)..
by now he read all about this tactic here and most probably decided to go with it because money is too good

I don't think Snorty cares one iota about the renovation. He's over-acting a role of excited interior designer. Snorty is insecure, uneducated, unsophisticated, unaccomplished and rudderless in life. Imagine how boring it must be living remotely at the HMN, especially for a horny 20-something closeted, gay shopaholic! Studying floorplans ad infinitum, constantly shopping online, and getting over-excited about a piece of porcelain or drapery fabric keeps Snorty busy, makes him feel useful and gives him an inflated sense of purpose.

If Snorty really cared about renovation and was interested in history, design & fine arts then he'd go back to school and study to become a professional. Christie's and others have internship programs and education classes (in class & online). He'd work in an art gallery, antiques shop or auction house - God knows he must be connected to enough of them now! But Snorty is bone, idle lazy and after 3 years he's become overly comfortable being a performing monkey for the pink camera and kept gigolo living off of grifted money.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.