The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebellion in the ranks ?

Catherine H
7 hours ago
Let me see if I understood this correctly. Patrons who are paying for the all of the materials and labor have to wait until.the fall to see the Grand Salon progress because you are using the renovations for the DIY television series? Please explain this, because by no means is this acceptable.. .

Liz
6 hours ago
Whether you find it acceptable or not is immaterial as Stephanie has a contract with Channel Four which preceded her setting up the patreon account.

Denise
5 hours ago
I thought it was just the marquis apartment?

S. girl
3 hours ago
@Denise Adams That was my understanding as well
Oh dear!! Et tu, Brute?? I feel the earth move under her feet…..😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Back to the housekeeper Dave, was it that bearded, tattooed guy you folks showed me a picture of, a few weeks ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It grieves me to say it but I don’t think Lord of the Manor impersonator Snorts is going anywhere soon. His precious tat, all the porcelain, Christmas baubles, cavorting hedgehogs, clothes etc is now so intermingled with Fanny Craddocks junk that it would be nigh on impossible to separate them. And if he does leave is there a removal company in the area with enough lorries to cart it all away? But imo Fanny needs him as much as he needs her. He might piss her off but who else would continually feed her ego and let her keep playing at being the beautiful princess adored by the masses with no responsibility except for shopping for lots of lovely things. They are both so removed from reality feeding off each other that they deserve each other. I just wish they would do so without involving anyone else, that the well would run dry and the thousands of £’s taken from the gullible would dry up immediately.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Rebellion in the ranks ?

Catherine H
7 hours ago
Let me see if I understood this correctly. Patrons who are paying for the all of the materials and labor have to wait until.the fall to see the Grand Salon progress because you are using the renovations for the DIY television series? Please explain this, because by no means is this acceptable.. .

Liz
6 hours ago
Whether you find it acceptable or not is immaterial as Stephanie has a contract with Channel Four which preceded her setting up the patreon account.

Denise
5 hours ago
I thought it was just the marquis apartment?

S. girl
3 hours ago
@Denise Adams That was my understanding as well
LOL @LaFrancaise123. I have feeling that Catherine H may have read the post I made on here in the wee small hours of this morning because I couldn't sleep, stating exactly what she has posted. I sincerely hope so as she is definitely now a somewhat enlightened, not 100% fully onboard Patron or, hopefully soon to be an ex cult member if that is the case.

Reactions: 20
It grieves me to say it but I don’t think Lord of the Manor impersonator Snorts is going anywhere soon. His precious tat, all the porcelain, Christmas baubles, cavorting hedgehogs, clothes etc is now so intermingled with Fanny Craddocks junk that it would be nigh on impossible to separate them. And if he does leave is there a removal company in the area with enough lorries to cart it all away? But imo Fanny needs him as much as he needs her. He might piss her off but who else would continually feed her ego and let her keep playing at being the beautiful princess adored by the masses with no responsibility except for shopping for lots of lovely things. They are both so removed from reality feeding off each other that they deserve each other. I just wish they would do so without involving anyone else, that the well would run dry and the thousands of £’s taken from the gullible would dry up immediately.
He will stay as long as he’s usable. ❤

• Sick
Reactions: 14
You don’t do taco Tuesday? I guess you don’t have kids who watch Lego movies
Well, that explains everything.
These Legos reside with Stephanie Jarvis at Chateau de Lalande and reply in the comments on her You Tube channel, The Chateau Diaries and Chateau Unwrapped.

1646394844494.png

MK-L-H

JC Frontenac.jpg

JC Frontenac

the duchess of couteau.jpg

The Duchess of Couteau

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Once again, they ordered from Belgium (wood after trees) because Davy knows some suppliers over there ?? And delivered by a Belgian truck ?

What was the cost of this special delivery ??

Are they mad ?
No @LaFrancaise123, they were just far too lazy, or, obviously far too busy travelling all over the world to do the necessary local research themselves. How "green" was that delivery - pun intended. And I do know that sapele is not 100% real wood but, hey, what the heck?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought when SJ bought the pannelling and it was being delivered or something she promised that the project would be seen by all and not used on channel 4 show.

Reactions: 19
I thought when SJ bought the pannelling and it was being delivered or something she promised that the project would be seen by all and not used on channel 4 show.
She lies. As my friend says…”if she opens her mouth to speak, it’s a lie”. It’s all about the money. Always.
068BB30E-5A2F-44C4-B987-2C1E0BC98A4A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I signed up for about 5 months in 2020 .... but got bored of her patreon videos before I even found Tattle, which makes me feel like I actually might be mentally healthier than I thought ... :) LOL She got about $50 out of me, and I get my name on the back of the paneling ... so embarrassing .... it's the wall of shame ...
I'm almost identical. I too had worked out that things weren't as she was displaying. And the inanity of it all was grating. Forced jolly dancing in the kitchen, Easter Egg hunts dressed in onesies, frenzied behaviour and of course, the blatant lying. Plus, no renovation at all being done. I think it was MPK's 'cry me a river Angel Strawbridge' vlog, that sent me here. I too am embarrassed that my name will be on the back of the panelling. My short-lived bad decision will forever be etched on the aptly named Wall of Shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have all the time in the world until someone posts a picture of housekeeper Dave…

Or is he way to gorgeous for me to look at? Will I be blinded by his looks? Will I fall on my knees and pray to God?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He is an egyptologist just as he is an expert of Italian pasta recipes... :ROFLMAO: he gave a ridiculous and totally invented explanation of why the "spaghetti alla puttanesca" are called like that, adding that it is a typical Venetian recipe! Ahahahah. Has nothing to do with what he said and is one of the most Neapolitan pasta recipes. Poor chap.
It’s a common idea that that spaghetti alla puttanesca was invented in the brothels of the Spanish quarter others think it was invented in a restaurant in the 1950s he’s just repeating something he’s heard without researching himself

• Wow
Spaghetti alla Puttanesca is an Italian pasta dish said to have been invented in Naples in the mid-20th century. The name translates directly from Italian as "prostitute-style spaghetti", but don't get carried away! It is said that the etymological meaning of the dish's name is associated with courtesans from earlier times who liked to eat the dish because it was quick and easy to prepare between 'dates', or perhaps because it smelled so good that it attracted potential customers from the streets. But neither story really sounds convincing.
Food historian Jeremy Parzen, on the other hand, claims that the name has more to do with the practical use of the word puttanesca in Italian than with its direct translation: Italians use the word 'puttana' in much the same way we use the word 'tit', as a commonly used swear word. According to his theory, the name refers to the ingredients and the fact that this dish is made from food leftovers, so to speak, i.e. the "tit" that you still have lying around in the kitchen.

An article in the newspaper 'Il Golfo' from 2005 explains that the dish was invented in the 1950s by Sandro Petti, the co-owner of Rancio Fellone, a famous restaurant and nightclub on Ischia, when he had to quickly cook something for a group of customers shortly before closing time. Because he was running low on ingredients, he told the customers there wasn't enough left to cook a meal out of, but the customers complained and insisted on eating, saying "Cook us some rubbish." So he cooked a dish for the group out of four tomatoes, two olives and some capers and because it apparently tasted really good he later wrote it on the menu as Spaghetti alla Puttanesca. This story has never been proven, but it is a good representation of how such a dish might have come about and how the name was arrived at.

Ingredients these days usually include tomatoes, olive oil, anchovies, olives, capers and garlic and when you arrive at your holiday accommodation in Naples, you absolutely must take the time to seek out this simple and fascinating pasta dish. No doubt you will find plenty of restaurants serving this dish!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Heart
  • Wow
I never had strong feelings about Natti but her Instagram is super cringey now, reflecting the cringey relationship. She's added Amaury's name to the bio, along with the awful new username, and deleted a bunch of her own old photos.
Ok and while I'm here, the courtyard looks like a dog's breakfast. It's never going to look ok with stupid flat trees standing around in the middle like a restaurant table number. Davy has nfi what he's doing. You're better off with Dan and his sunflowers
I’m with you on the courtyard. It has gone from bad to worse in my opinion. All you look at now are those posts. The fountain should have always remained the focal point, right? It looks like it’s surrounded with scaffolding now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh dear!! Et tu, Brute?? I feel the earth move under her feet…..😳
Absolutely agree, @Sunflowergram. Due to CD now having a YT Manager, obviously advice was to leave her comment in place, BUT, she is now on the very slippery slope to nomansland and fair play for PJ's passive/aggressive future comments. I would wager a guess that she is today, far past caring in any event. She has finally seen the "light" so no going back to unsee the facts!

@Rory. Well, yet again, she lied or, revised her thought process because "something" far more financially lucrative landed in her lap - no change there then when a highly experienced "N grifter" is involved!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
New to chateau vlogs,I haven't watched all the CD's, so I'm having a throwback Friday and chose one at random. Ep:74.

Buying a tapestry to what? Hang on the terrace of course. Then hosing down a 100 year old tapestry on the lawn, then chucking it in the bath to wash it. Just how many art conservators lost part of their soul watching that fiasco? Then onto the latest episode where the King of Cross-Dressers buys yet another set of fugly porcelain. I wish I could tie him to a chair (which he'd probably enjoy) and watch with glee as I smash each and every piece onto a stone floor. Sweet dreams are made of this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I was worried about Dan's little boy as he could have been knocked over by the wood plus its near a road. Sure its not busy but...
I felt the same about the kid being around manual workers and not supervised. A so young kid has nothing to do near a working site IMO.

Obvsly the Chatelaine was too busy with her pink camera and her vlog to even think of the safety of a toddler !

• Heart
  • Angry
I don’t think Amaury is allowed to talk to other women anymore, outside the convent … the .. the coven.. no, I meant the commune. We all know how obsessive relationships develop over time…

View attachment 1101954
And, how they can end too! I am personally not 100% buying their "love" long term connection because, IMHO, where the hell would they have each met anyone else in the absolute middle of rural middle of nowhere?
Have, however noticed, that the majority of females within SJ's maternal family history from what is available, they all married younger men. Although, granted nowhere near, 25 years younger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.