The Chateau Diaries #222 Chateau de la Lande where dreams are suffocated and reality is mocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pavlina is mysterious.
Two comments ask: Are you leaving LL?
Interesting. After the latest events, we have to ask: WHY IS PAVLINA LEAVING LL?
Funny, I've been asking myself why she's even at la Lande in the first place!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Fanny is flustered on her tour she is being so manic and fake.
Just seen a comment on there say just watching her is calming and puts them in a good mood. 😂

Nope, couldn't watch it, saw the comment then looked at her frozen face, nah can't be arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Exactly my point, let alone whether she only has a Ukranian passport, or, another nationality passport too. Her business, not mine, of course. BUT, SJ did originally feature her as being a Ukranian refugee, didn't she - we have the receipts. They made such a fuss about how benevolent the HMN were being at that time too. All for the pink camera, of course. :unsure:
Just seems rather odd to me that she travels around when "allegedly" she is a permanent employee at the HMN with refugee status. SJ has even stated that fact in her previous vlogs.
Just how many weeks holiday pa are SJ's employees entitled to?
As I have said in the past, I could hold a British and Irish passport if I so desired, both at the same time - no problem whatsoever. Therefore, maybe Pavlina has that option too! Again, IDK? ;)
At the moment (due to change in 2024) Ukrainian citizens have freedom of movement in Schengen countries. I think there was a Tattle consensus that when Paulina arrived at Lalande she was (in the most shameful way) lauded as a refugee to whom Lalande was giving succour, but that wasn’t actually the case, and that her arrival from “wherever” (I.e. not Ukraine) was already on the cards. SJ tried to capitalise on that by making it sound as if Pavlina was a refugee for the purposes of the vlog. All rather distasteful and it must have been very uncomfortable for Pavlina.

Who knows about holidays. Perhaps the employment arrangement is so fluidthat there’s room for manoeuvre with unpaid time off.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Funny, I've been asking myself why she's even at la Lande in the first place!
Did Levan Tskhadadze, Stephanie Jarvis, along with Pavlina, make arrangments???
I do hope Pavlina has moved on.

1678102397942.png
1678102411952.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
At the moment (due to change in 2024) Ukrainian citizens have freedom of movement in Schengen countries. I think there was a Tattle consensus that when Paulina arrived at Lalande she was (in the most shameful way) lauded as a refugee to whom Lalande was giving succour, but that wasn’t actually the case, and that her arrival from “wherever” (I.e. not Ukraine) was already on the cards. SJ tried to capitalise on that by making it sound as if Pavlina was a refugee for the purposes of the vlog. All rather distasteful and it must have been very uncomfortable for Pavlina.

Who knows about holidays. Perhaps the employment arrangement is so fluidthat there’s room for manoeuvre with unpaid time off.

Many thanks @NotAChatelaine. That was my understanding of the situation too and during the winter months, just how many permanent gardeners does one property need, especially the HMN? I also agree regarding unpaid leave too.
So, Pavlina does have to still be very aware imho for her own safety, ongoing reputation and French Gov ruling in connection with refugee status whilst staying at the HMN.
Pavlina, if you are reading here, please ensure you have all your documentation up to date and in order and, unlike others before you, are fully aware of the red flags in connection with the HMN and your "only so long" usefulness to Stephanie Jarvis.
Best advice I would offer, run away like your hair is on fire, asap! 🙏

Reactions: 10
Warning… close your eyes, Prudes.

If the Gay Twank requires sex every day, who is he having sex with? I just can’t see the Floor Scrubber EVER giving/receiving anal, let alone giving/receiving anal EVERY DAY. 🤔 Not to mention rimming. I’m sure though the Floor Scrubber does enjoy a good pearl necklace.

484B78CC-88B2-4BD4-9ED4-0E723A57D116.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Look into the future Snorts.
LOL! From what I have been lead to believe, Snorts can't/won't eat chicken (only turkey) - what is the difference, IDK? And, so v.v. apt that there was a robot in the film too. Maybe that is who is buying CD's subscriptions! 2 birds with one stone without maybe you even realising!
Plus, of course, the resultant hair situation - PJ already looks like that without even putting one actual drop of oil into any pan! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Useless information but interesting BRICO of Chateau vlog fame Billster and Dan especially is owned by Kingfisher plc who own, B & Q and Screwfix here in UK and other DIY store around Europe !

Reactions: 12
Useless information but interesting BRICO of Chateau vlog fame Billster and Dan especially is owned by Kingfisher plc who own, B & Q and Screwfix here in UK and other DIY store around Europe !
How, am I not surprised?
Actually, B&Q and Screwfix have always been my go to stores for any DIY supplies. Saying that, they were always the closest, and, more especially, the cheapest within the UK market too, imo. ❤

Reactions: 4
Wait …and he's going to be editing more videos on this channel…
Is this a trailer for Cadeaux to Ourselves ? Cadeaux from the Netherlands?
Cadeaux from our Sponsors?
Shopping for Cadeaux?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just seen a comment on there say just watching her is calming and puts them in a good mood. 😂

Nope, couldn't watch it, saw the comment then looked at her frozen face, nah can't be arsed.
That’s because that frozen face looks like a slapped arse!😎

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Didn't someone here on tattle find out that Pavlina is in fact a travel journalist? I always found her command of written English a little unbelievable as a poor refugee fleeing a worn torn country and often thought that someone else was writing her posts. I know, I know there's google translate, or any other translate app, but they are not always perfect and do require tweaking. Doesn't she have family (a younger sister) in Switzerland that she visited last summer?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes I know that now. That is why I have to move on and leave this behind me. All those years I good not believe it and I was waiting for something back. I now now that will never going to happen. So that is why I did what I did. I feel free now. Everything is of of my chest.
---

If I new from the start she was a vlugger. I would never went there. She also pretented on here work a way site. She was a couple. I rather go to a couple to help them. Than a single woman. On some reasons it brings me in trouble 😁
Yes about Dan. I told him thinks that I did not liked the way Natalya asked me things and he told me that he did not liked to do everything what Isabelle was asking him. So Dan wanted to do more handyman work. So he made a plan. He went to Natalya and they had to find away to get rid of me. Sk than he good do my work and Natalya was than happy that I was gone. On one moment I thought that also Kirsty was into it to get rid of me. Because suddenly there was a problem with the little mower. I broked it but not on purpes. I thought wath happened so I walked the path back and vort and found all rock trowen there. Strange I walked that path every day because it was the path to my camper in the forest. So Dan called Isabelle. Isabelle was furious on me. I explain but o.k. harm was done. And so and so continuing to push me a kicking me.
---
Yes about Dan. I told him thinks that I did not liked the way Natalya asked me things and he told me that he did not liked to do everything what Isabelle was asking him and he Philip gived him the Creepes. Dan wanted to do more handyman work. So he made a plan. He went to Natalya and they had to find away to get rid of me. So than he good do my work and Natalya was than happy that I was gone. On one moment I thought that also Kirsty was into it to get rid of me. Because suddenly there was a problem with the little mower. I broked it but not on purpes. I thought wath happened so I walked the path back and vort and found all rock trowen there. Strange I walked that path every day because it was the path to my camper in the forest. So Dan called Isabelle. Isabelle was furious on me. I explain but o.k. harm was done. And so and so continuing to push me a kicking me and there is no end to this. Want than also Fanny came into the picture.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Kingfisher own Castorama, Bricodepot and Electrodepot in France. As far as I'm aware they do not own Bricomarché or any other Brico places in France.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.