The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's interesting to me is that you never see their Eldest son. Wouldn't he be closer in age to Stephanie? Everyone mentions him but Stephanie and he NEVER visits. Very odd. Someone in that family knows what's going on.
Yes, that is interesting. As he has a family, you would think they would enjoy going to France to visit his brother and cousin. The only time we have seen him there was at IJ and Percy's wedding. I imagine he's a lot more intelligent than his brother and cousin and he probably has insight into what goes on there.

Reactions: 18
So, has Stephanie Jarvis changed the wording on Patreon again?
This might have been covered earlier and I may have missed it but there's no mention of the Association so I'm wondering if that has been disbanded🤔
Screenshot_20230210-104157.png

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I tend to agree with an earlier post - SJ is not just accumulating patreon funds in her one bank account - I think she has invested funds (post salaries and purchases). She comes from a family who have done well by investing in property. I don’t think Venice or ZA. The people around her I’m sure would have advised her to invest it - even in shares.
I’d love to do her books - I bet she is missing legitimate opportunities to structure all her financial streams in the most tax efficient way in France and UK.
I think that Fanny squandered most of the money.
Wages (Amaury, Natty, Dan, Snorts, Pavlina, Davy certainly didn't work for peanuts,), expensive trips, frantic shopping at auctions, expensive hotels, designer clothes.....

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Snorty likes the idea of an attic apartment because he'd claim it for himself. His own little sanctuary up in the attic (similar to Quasimodo).
they then had pasta again for the evening meal...this was posted against wrong comment but you get the gist.
I know it is speculated that Gerald is the baconator but this post doesn’t sound like someone his age. Much younger just speculating.
Gerry can just about string a sentence together in English so not sure how much French he would know... I don't think he's an emoji type either and our Baconater just loves them... sometimes less is more..

Reactions: 21
It's interesting how there's been an uptick in nasties activity since they started sponsoring her... maybe they need to be made aware of what she's using it for...
On the other hand what sponser wants to put their name to a channel that has such malicious, nasty, foul mouthed followers.
---

Assume Kevin the Carpenter is the new worker Fanny mentioned who doesn't want to be shown on camera. Smart guy!
I don't get it.... why would you have old unfinished jobs finished off when the structure of the building is unsafe... it doesn't make any sense...
---

No unfortunately not. Lots of names have been thrown into the hat and there is speculation that if it is a made up persona by the inmates then more than one of them are using it to add their twopenneth. The only thing that is certain is that whoever is writing theses comments is definitely unhinged, is determined to cause as much confusion as possible and has taken their gripe to a level that is normally only encountered in a playground. Whoever is behind this and whatever their reason, for these comments to remain on the vlogs shows that Fanny is as deranged as they are.
Personally, I think she/he is being awarded far too much attention... they are frustrated that they can't voice themselves on TL so are using the comments section. They will be do the undoing of the CD's if they carry on. Like they keep saying themselves, scroll on..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This might have been covered earlier and I may have missed it but there's no mention of the Association so I'm wondering if that has been disbanded🤔View attachment 1949052
I noticed that, too. As much as we discuss the Association on here, I would think one of SJ’s fake account commenters would say it had been disbanded if that’s what has happened…just to shut us up, if nothing else! But no one has ever said the Association no longer exists. So, I’m going to assume the Association is still in place until we see or hear otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This might have been covered earlier and I may have missed it but there's no mention of the Association so I'm wondering if that has been disbanded🤔View attachment 1949052
No this is just her blurb. The association thing was on another page in Patreon. I think under the different levels.

Reactions: 21
No this is just her blurb. The association thing was on another page in Patreon. I think under the different levels.
Oh yes, thank you!

@Yebo …its definitely on her Patreon page if you look at the membership tiers…it’s in writing!

B72CE78A-5A3D-4F7F-8CEA-2BC3F1946C02.jpeg

Reactions: 25
This statement registers fairly high on the Bullshitometer when you think of the dodgy vintners whose service is only available in the US and which does not have a great reputation (I’m being generous). I know Stephanie’s viewership is probably more America-centric than anywhere else but I found/find it ridiculous and absolute feckwittery that she took the filthy lucre for a servicethat not only all fans, supporters, whatever want to call them are able to hook up but she herself can’t use.

F
794DA9DD-D1EA-4C0C-B742-4C6F9D6E3CFD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Of course she had to hire a carpenter, he's a normal carpenter whereas Armoire is a MASTER CARPENTER... 😁 There are lots of things that are beneath Armoire to do. So he does nothing but fiddle. Much like the rest of them.
At least Phillipa is actively doing something, it's nails look lovely 😀😀🙄😏🤔
---

Perhaps Fanny is embalmed. Don't they remove your brain during the process?
Cracks me up. If he's such a fantastic Master Carpenter, then why were his order books in the UK not overflowing with expensive custom made commission jobs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Sean also has his own vlog . . . Sean's World.

We find Billy's vlogs entertaining and instructive.
I like watching Billy too. I like the way he does everything properly. He is renovating the convent using YouTube money but does he have an idea how the kitchen is going to used and by whom? I might have missed it

Reactions: 16
Fanny, you're not the only person who keeps lists. Some suspected past alias's include:
Diana Elizabeth Bashford
Hope Diamond
Gerda Vd Westhuizen
Cynthia Lambert
Vautier Christophe
LaReyne
Lisa LaRose
Carol Weaver
Anthony Lewis Churchill
Rosie Hugh
Myra Patton
Caroline Jobeno
Diana Hodgett
Julia Cobb
Luke Hartman
Julie Chave
Colleen Cox
Penny Howard
Annette Sharrock
Jenny Willow
Jacqueline Reynolds
Lisa Akinlabi
Frank Gyori
smolpuppyo'love
Beefrench
Hollar Girl
Deborah Hanson
Rosie Hugh
Sarah Yates
Jetje goes Dutch
see-catherine-ohara.gif

Philip Janssen's love of legos, provided Chateau de Lalande with past YT accounts...

1676027854825.png

1646394844494.png

MK-L-H

JC Frontenac.jpg

JC Frontenac

the duchess of couteau.jpg

The Duchess of Couteau

1676027229858.png

The Duchess

Remember Real Aiglon???

1676026949466.png

Real Aiglon

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
CD was made to look like it was all on 1 day (+plus some footage in the workshop, but footage was filmed on atleast 5 (probably 6) separate days. The clothes are slightly different. I feel like Inspector Clouseau watching these vlogs.
  1. Radiator discussion in the workshop. Fanny says 'Let me take you back a few days', actually means 'Let me take you back 3 months ago'
  2. Initial radiator discussion in the bathroom
  3. Natti's birthday & family leaving
  4. Walk in the garden
  5. Walk in Bonne Maman & attic
  6. Installation Discussion in the Bathroom
  7. Getting hair done & dinner
Natti's birthday & Family leaving - Snorty was wearing a gillet (but no scarf) to say goodbye

Walk in the Garden - Snorty is now wearing a long coat (they were already outside and dressed for outside weather so why would he go back inside and get a different coat?)

Walk in Bonne Maman & Attic - Snorty now wearing a different scarf

Discussion in the Bathroom - Cuz says he has to go and change to take family to airport, but
Dinner - Cuz is wearing the same hoodie he was wearing before changing to go to the airport (but he'd apparently just returned from the airport in time for dinner).
“Her times lines are as fluid as her boyfriend”

Now there’s a good thread title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I like watching Billy too. I like the way he does everything properly. He is renovating the convent using YouTube money but does he have an idea how the kitchen is going to used and by whom? I might have missed it
He is doing it up in keeping with the age of the building but with the feel of a large family kitchen. He has beautiful travertine, hexagonal tiles with slate inserts already on site and is going to have freestanding furniture. I thought I’d better answer incase Caroline Gooder isn’t a fan 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

I agree.
He does do everything properly and he has been a bit elusive about who will use it but he drops little hints.
Billy is quite shrewd I think, and likes to keep his cards close to his chest.

Getting back to Steph.
It's ironic how she was brought up in a 'big house' in which her parents and their staff cared for paying 'guests'.
Here she is, thirty odd years down the track, living in a 'big house' doing something that in a way is not dissimilar . . . running a house for paying guests.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The vintage radiators from this UK company look lovely and definitely no need to radiator covers. https://www.vintagecastironradiators.co.uk/

Also, is Cuz going to do different custom designs for every radiator? Are they going to be different design styles or all based on art deco? What a waste of time, resources and money.
Wasting time, resources and money is Stephanie’s oxygen.

(The radiator cover in the overdone, blingtastic downstairs loo might be a work of art but it’s another example of rubbish proportions.)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He has an idea but hasn’t shared it.
I think they are going to convert the convent into a luxury home.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.