The Chateau Diaries #284 PhiPhi, the boy who prepares peas & peaches, now prances like Potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our newest VIP @Cleo's Asp and thank you for naming the thread. I took some creative liberties.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Jules100

VIP Member

Yesterday at 3:31 AM
T Rex said:
Where is @Jules100 ? I fully expected to see Brenda Gibbons' reflection as Fanny unwrapped the blue tape!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The Gibbon is always watching, judging and haunting.
AA8E6299-2092-4B7F-B87C-60B66BDDE071.jpeg

BEBB6D7F-3309-4009-B999-5A0B9CAE91B6.jpeg

231C619B-461B-484B-894D-26284E949B9B.jpeg

7A763E4D-BB43-442A-8B8E-6D8271441670.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, SimonNigel, Petit Sange and 62 others

T Rex

VIP Member

Friday at 2:01 AM
I don't always check my YT notifications, but found this when I did today: 😮

Screen Shot 2024-01-11 at 7.21.33 PM.png

I suspect it is The Baconator. Don't worry- I am not giving out any codes, as we've had our fair share of flying monkeys. Has anyone else been approached? Thoughts? :unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, kitchenwitch and 53 others

MRShavershamsdress

VIP Member

Friday at 3:04 AM
I took a look at that Stephanie apologist video that was posted on here earlier. The name of the poster I couldn’t remember who often interacts with Jimmy Connolly is Zed Blackworth. He’s definitely fallen off the Fanny wagon! He hasn’t forgotten about Mmahkotso either.

IMG_6463.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Arfarf, kitchenwitch and 51 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Monday at 8:17 PM
graciemckitten said:
klmjtr
2 days ago
As far as I know Annalise has never done Kats hair
No one has done Cat's hair... ever. Not even Cat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Xorubyxo123, Tartuffe and 51 others

Patriciarella

Chatty Member

Thursday at 6:11 PM
ComtesseRose said:
Does he put the lotion in the basket?
View attachment 2682040

That would just be another fire, no biggie according to Fanny
Lochness Monster said:
Smug. Moi?
What is he putting in his pineapple juice ?
First Snorty slowly removed all SJ’s small trinkets in the home memories of family, places she’s been even pictures of herself from fans. Then he replaced larger items to add his junk that has no value or relational story.( my grandfather’s favorite was a lie!) He then went to furniture, no more x-lovers items like Ollie’s paintings, Potty’s photography even Christmas baubles from her life. All replaced a lifetime of travel & family & friends to just store bought crap with no personality. Now he is removing her father’s painting from pride of place for a broken they don’t even know what carving???
Example: He removed her items from mantle & replaced with their books. Then replaced their books with his mirror. Like cooking a frog in a pot, SJ has no idea she is being so manipulated. All that is left is his crap that is hollow & vain.

Sad! Snorty ruins everything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Ginginger, CountessPompidoo and 48 others

EvaQ8..the bldg

Monday at 7:14 PM

IMG_2439.jpeg

IMG_2440.jpeg

Why is she wearing her chef’s coat inside her pants??!!?? WHY???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions:You, Xorubyxo123, Tartuffe and 48 others

My, My doesn't it just seem like the chickens are coming home to roost...

As always thank you to you tartlets who; upload the Patreon vlog, sort the wiki and archive stuff. 💗
Remeber lurkers, we do have a wiki - it's the pink button.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Congratulations to our newest VIP @Cleo's Asp and thank you for naming the thread. I took some creative liberties.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Jules100

VIP Member

Yesterday at 3:31 AM

The Gibbon is always watching, judging and haunting.
AA8E6299-2092-4B7F-B87C-60B66BDDE071.jpeg

BEBB6D7F-3309-4009-B999-5A0B9CAE91B6.jpeg

231C619B-461B-484B-894D-26284E949B9B.jpeg

7A763E4D-BB43-442A-8B8E-6D8271441670.jpeg

Reactions:You, SimonNigel, Petit Sange and 62 others

T Rex

VIP Member

Friday at 2:01 AM
I don't always check my YT notifications, but found this when I did today: 😮

Screen Shot 2024-01-11 at 7.21.33 PM.png

I suspect it is The Baconator. Don't worry- I am not giving out any codes, as we've had our fair share of flying monkeys. Has anyone else been approached? Thoughts? :unsure:

Reactions:You, Petit Sange, kitchenwitch and 53 others

MRShavershamsdress

VIP Member

Friday at 3:04 AM
I took a look at that Stephanie apologist video that was posted on here earlier. The name of the poster I couldn’t remember who often interacts with Jimmy Connolly is Zed Blackworth. He’s definitely fallen off the Fanny wagon! He hasn’t forgotten about Mmahkotso either.

IMG_6463.jpeg

Reactions:You, Arfarf, kitchenwitch and 51 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Monday at 8:17 PM

No one has done Cat's hair... ever. Not even Cat.

Reactions:You, Xorubyxo123, Tartuffe and 51 others

Patriciarella

Chatty Member

Thursday at 6:11 PM

First Snorty slowly removed all SJ’s small trinkets in the home memories of family, places she’s been even pictures of herself from fans. Then he replaced larger items to add his junk that has no value or relational story.( my grandfather’s favorite was a lie!) He then went to furniture, no more x-lovers items like Ollie’s paintings, Potty’s photography even Christmas baubles from her life. All replaced a lifetime of travel & family & friends to just store bought crap with no personality. Now he is removing her father’s painting from pride of place for a broken they don’t even know what carving???
Example: He removed her items from mantle & replaced with their books. Then replaced their books with his mirror. Like cooking a frog in a pot, SJ has no idea she is being so manipulated. All that is left is his crap that is hollow & vain.

Sad! Snorty ruins everything.

Reactions:You, Ginginger, CountessPompidoo and 48 others

EvaQ8..the bldg

Monday at 7:14 PM

IMG_2439.jpeg

IMG_2440.jpeg

Why is she wearing her chef’s coat inside her pants??!!?? WHY???

Reactions:You, Xorubyxo123, Tartuffe and 48 others

My, My doesn't it just seem like the chickens are coming home to roost...

As always thank you to you tartlets who; upload the Patreon vlog, sort the wiki and archive stuff. 💗
Remeber lurkers, we do have a wiki - it's the pink button.
Happy Tattling.
Thank you @ComtesseRose 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Great to start the week with a new thread… thank you for your super effective work @ComtesseRose
Congrats to the new VIP @Cleo’s Asp and the funny title of the thread…

Now, I’m off to bed… can‘t wait to read the comments that will pop from the other side of the pond during the (my) night time…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
oh dear - one more vlog about nothing from old Phil on Chateau Life............ he needs a vivacious woman to counterbalance his low energy dull self oh, and some decent content. They were never good at this vlogging bizzo.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The Gay Twank looks pathetic in this fuzzy hoodie. It’s almost as fuzzy as his extensions. I am a 5 Star gay and he’s gayer than I am!

IMG_6257.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Is the table laying artiste called 'Twank' because he's an older version of a 'Twink'?
(I've just learned the word Twink via a Jimmy Carr Game show - I don't think we use it here).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Many thanks, Comtesse Rose!
It's a big day for Denmark today.
Thank you. Indeed it has been a moving and emotional day today.
Most touching was when Queen Margrethe signed her abdication document and said "God save the king" before leaving the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Speaking of Manor & Maker from the end of the last thread......
No one has mentioned their latest video....did anyone care to watch and see what their "new goals" for 2024 are?
Yep....me, either!

1705272250391.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is the table laying artiste called 'Twank' because he's an older version of a 'Twink'?
(I've just learned the word Twink via a Jimmy Carr Game show - I don't think we use it here).
I always assumed it had something to do with self-service..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Speaking of Manor & Maker from the end of the last thread......
No one has mentioned their latest video....did anyone care to watch and see what their "new goals" for 2024 are?
Yep....me, either!

View attachment 2690176
I did. All the new goals were forgettable. However, I can state that patching the large hole in the roof on their outbuilding was (still) not one of them!

Thank you, @ComtesseRose, for the new thread, and congratulations, @Cleo's Asp, on your accomplishment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Dans efforts in the basement are super human today, Well Done Dan. Nick and Cameron back helping tomorrow

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Thank you. Indeed it has been a moving and emotional day today.
Most touching was when Queen Margrethe signed her abdication document and said "God save the king" before leaving the room.
Yes, and the king looked very moved when he got such a great reaction from the çro

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I did. All the new goals were forgettable. However, I can state that patching the large hole in the roof on their outbuilding was (still) not one of them!
Taking on such a mammoth task when you don't know how to renovate whatsoever.. floors me. I don't get when people post on the French FB pages things like "We've fallen in love with this chateau/house/property, can anyone give us a ball park figure on how much it will cost for a new roof, new facade, new windows, oh and the floors have fallen in..., can anyone recommend a cheaper handyman?" He's too fat to climb a ladder, he has no reno skills, he's clueless as to what needs doing NOW... He showed us the attic, swept up some flies and.... that's it.

• Heart
  • Haha
I can’t believe you lot are making me stephend! ☹

What’s wrong with washing dog clothes with my own? The damn dog lives half of his life in my lap, my clothes are already covered in his hair 🫠 and the washer and drier’s literal job is to remove all of that, which they preform beautifully.

And to think every one in my life is always complaining I’m too picky and clean in my home… 😂 what’s next… you’re going to tell me you don’t wash your dirty socks with your shirts, because ew ew ew? 😂

Peace and love ✌🏼🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I can’t believe you lot are making me stephend! ☹

What’s wrong with washing dog clothes with my own? The damn dog lives half of his life in my lap, my clothes are already covered in his hair 🫠 and the washer and drier’s literal job is to remove all of that, which they preform beautifully.

And to think every one in my life is always complaining I’m too picky and clean in my home… 😂 what’s next… you’re going to tell me you don’t wash your dirty socks with your shirts, because ew ew ew? 😂

Peace and love ✌🏼🥰
I've just never wanted to... My dogs have never had jackets or sweaters, but I wouldn't dream of putting their blankets in with mine... I know I'd never put animal coats in with mine if they wore them.. Just like I wouldn't put bathmats in with towels... There's an order and it must be obeyed 😁 But I mean, if she puts her laundry in with Snorts.. then hey ho.. why not?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.