The Chateau Diaries #284 PhiPhi, the boy who prepares peas & peaches, now prances like Potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not so sure of her refugee status from Ukraine, but she's definitely a refugee from Lalande.
Where does Tatiana live? Did Pave and Tat hit it off?
I have always thought she was not a refugee Le Baiseur.
Just a feeling and she never kept up contact with those other Ukraine people that came to the Falling Down Castle only once.
Its all very "sniffy" if you know what I mean ..... and I think you do ! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have always thought she was not a refugee Le Baiseur.
Just a feeling and she never kept up contact with those other Ukraine people that came to the Falling Down Castle only once.
Its all very "sniffy" if you know what I mean ..... and I think you do ! ;)
Fanny was the one who touted (to increase viewership) she was hosting a Ukrainian "refugee". I'll "Pav-fend", as Pavlina stated multiple times she was NOT a refugee (she was already scheduled to be a volunteer at the Shitoo, and was traveling when war broke out in Ukraine.) Pavlina, while not a refugee, IS a displaced person who can not go back "home" for obvious reasons.

Fanny, without consulting Pavlina, set up a luncheon, and invited a refugee Ukrainian family over, as Fanny saw an opportunity to make herself look like Saint Fanny. It really seemed awkward, and neither the family nor Pavlina looked too thrilled at being thrown together and filmed for views.

Whilst serving her sentence staying at the Shitoo, Pavlina worked her behind off (but it was not always shown on the Fanny vlogs.) She was the one who kept the gardens up (remember, Kirsty is only part-time, as is Omberline- and they were doing most of the planting, as the gardens are massive), fed the animals, did the washing up, helped Maria in the kitchen, cooked meals, harvested the produce and herbs, made much better floral arrangements than FRK, dried herbs/flowers to make teas, cleaned guest rooms and did some painting (she touch-up painted areas that needed it and painted the ornate metal balconies.) Pavlina could have used her displaced status to start a GoFundMe (lord knows Fanny's gangsta grannies would have been all over that making it rain), but did not.

But, I agree with you @Pekey - something seems off. I think MariA was chomping at the bit the get the hades out of dodge, and out of no where, Pavlina was throwing up deuces. I wonder what triggered the showdown in the OK corral her sudden departure ("Dear Leader Snorts", perhaps?) At the end of the day, to me, Pavlina is one of the more likeable characters of the Shitooverse. Good on her for escaping and traveling instead!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Tattlers, the Braquenié curtains were purchased on July 7, 2022 from . . .

holy fuck.JPG

De Baecque in Lyon for . . .

Curtains 1.png
Curtains 2.png

Curtains 3.png
Curtains 4.png

€ 2,783

The estimate was € 400-600. The hammer price was € 2,200. Then add the buyer's premium of 26.5% (25% + 1.5% for using the Drouot online bidding platform) or € 583.

Lot 122's description:

Suite of five pairs of curtains and four pairs of tiebacks in printed canvas, Braquenié manufacture, printing on cotton canvas with the wood board; dense decoration with the flowers of the tree Indies. Lined, (slightly insolated on the edges, classic cleaning to be planned), 310 x 110 cm approximately, width of the bottom 145 cm on average.

DE BAECQUE, 7 juillet 2022, lot 122.JPG

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Tattlers, the Braquenié curtains were purchased on July 7, 2022 at . . .

View attachment 2695282

View attachment 2695286View attachment 2695297
View attachment 2695290View attachment 2695298
€ 2,783

The estimate was € 400-600. The hammer price was € 2,200. Then add the buyer's premium of 26.5% (25% + 1.5% for using the Drouot online bidding platform) or € 583.

Lot 122's description:

Suite of five pairs of curtains and four pairs of tiebacks in printed canvas, Braquenié manufacture, printing on cotton canvas with the wood board; dense decoration with the flowers of the tree Indies. Lined, (slightly insolated on the edges, classic cleaning to be planned), 310 x 110 cm approximately, width of the bottom 145 cm on average.

View attachment 2695295

she said they got all five sets for the price of one set…wow, they are hemorrhaging money! Absolutely disgusting!!

• Heart
  • Angry

View attachment 2695282

€ 2,783

Lot 122's description:

View attachment 2695295

Great sleuthing @Tartuffe !

• Heart
  • Haha
Comments from Dan’s video posted tonight

user-wj8tk1co8p

32 minutes ago
When is Philip J. going to come out of the closet?

@orlabuckley9641
1 hour ago
I see the cut on your right hand Dan and no plaster on anything to protect it from infection, please be careful

frankcoffey
3 hours ago
Dan did such a poor job of whistling while he works he didn't even get a copywrite strike

Today’s bully account in Dan’s comment section:

stevepringle2295
2 hours ago
Almost 25,000 views in 45 minutes

@frontenac5083
1 hour ago
What are you , a YouTube counter? Get a life!

@pamduff1432
2 hours ago
Is this old footage? What happened to all the snow? The ground is not frozen ?

@frontenac5083
2 hours ago
Oh, dear... Snow melts. New to life?

MrSimonkd
2 hours ago
I'm confused, I think I've seen some of this footage before

@frontenac5083
2 hours ago
You're surely are. WTF...!

@MrSimonkd
2 hours ago
@frontenac5083 why were there leaves on the trees? Plus he said wait until the winter to cut them down...

@frontenac5083
2 hours ago
Quite ironic to see YouTube trying to play an anti-Semitic / pro-Hamas ad before each of your videos given the history of the chateau de Chaumont

@user-xs6rj3zm1i
1 hour ago
I love this channel BUIT: Why is an old dilapidated swimming pool worth 35 trees? It's hard to watch that many trees get killed off.

@frontenac5083
53 minutes ago
I was sure there was gonna be at least one tree loon in the comments! There's always one as soon as cutting trees appear in the video.) Face it: you know nothing about trees, forest, landscaping, gardens or anything.

Timeno123
3 hours ago
Question, how do you make money to make a living as I assume YouTube doesn't cover these construction costs

@frontenac5083
2 hours ago
Oh, dear... Do you know how much Dan earns on YouTube each month? No, you don't. But maybe you do know the saying about "to assume"..

NinaHansen2008
2 hours ago
Having trees around a swimming pool sounds nice, but the leaves and twigs will be a nightmare for the filtration system.

@frontenac5083
1 hour ago
Haven't seen the video, I hope! The alternative is slightly more worrying as it would mean you didn't understand a thing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2695282

€ 2,783

Lot 122's description:

View attachment 2695295

I said a year ago they would be trawling the auction houses for vintage drapery before long and what do we see?!? If the sellers followed through on that planned “classic cleaning”, whatever the feck that is, it will be the last time until they rot off their rods. Next Fanny and Prince Ponce-a-lot will be scouring Chairish for the vintage Fortuny drapes there! What a pair, the tosser and the tosspot!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

View attachment 2695282

€ 2,783

Lot 122's description:

View attachment 2695295

At today’s exchange rate:
2,783 EUR
is equal to
$3,027.22 USD plus shipping.

Source: https://eur.currencyrate.today/convert/amount-2783-to-usd.html

• Angry
  • Wow
But, I agree with you @Pekey - something seems off. I think MariA was chomping at the bit the get the hades out of dodge, and out of no where, Pavlina was throwing up deuces. I wonder what triggered the showdown in the OK corral her sudden departure ("Dear Leader Snorts", perhaps?) At the end of the day, to me, Pavlina is one of the more likeable characters of the Shitooverse. Good on her for escaping and traveling instead!
There was something "off" but I cannot put my finger on it.
Still...... like you said - she worked (unlike Snorts) and I felt she did not like being on the pink phone !!! Alot !!!
If she is smart - Pav will never return.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
There was something "off" but I cannot put my finger on it.
Still...... like you said - she worked (unlike Snorts) and I felt she did not like being on the pink phone !!! Alot !!!
If she is smart - Pav will never return.
It was the witchcraft business. Pavlina's increasing weirdness was going to conflict with Fanny's planned rollout of the Holy Stars con. She was given her marching orders.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Comments from Dan’s video posted tonight

user-wj8tk1co8p

32 minutes ago

@orlabuckley9641
1 hour ago
I see the cut on your right hand Dan and no plaster on anything to protect it from infection, please be careful

frankcoffey
3 hours ago
Dan did such a poor job of whistling while he works he didn't even get a copywrite strike

Today’s bully account in Dan’s comment section:

stevepringle2295
2 hours ago
Almost 25,000 views in 45 minutes

@frontenac5083
1 hour ago
What are you , a YouTube counter? Get a life!

@pamduff1432
2 hours ago
Is this old footage? What happened to all the snow? The ground is not frozen ?

@frontenac5083
2 hours ago
Oh, dear... Snow melts. New to life?

MrSimonkd
2 hours ago
I'm confused, I think I've seen some of this footage before

@frontenac5083
2 hours ago
You're surely are. WTF...!

@MrSimonkd
2 hours ago
@frontenac5083 why were there leaves on the trees? Plus he said wait until the winter to cut them down...

@frontenac5083
2 hours ago
Quite ironic to see YouTube trying to play an anti-Semitic / pro-Hamas ad before each of your videos given the history of the chateau de Chaumont

@user-xs6rj3zm1i
1 hour ago
I love this channel BUIT: Why is an old dilapidated swimming pool worth 35 trees? It's hard to watch that many trees get killed off.

@frontenac5083
53 minutes ago
I was sure there was gonna be at least one tree loon in the comments! There's always one as soon as cutting trees appear in the video.) Face it: you know nothing about trees, forest, landscaping, gardens or anything.

Timeno123
3 hours ago
Question, how do you make money to make a living as I assume YouTube doesn't cover these construction costs

@frontenac5083
2 hours ago
Oh, dear... Do you know how much Dan earns on YouTube each month? No, you don't. But maybe you do know the saying about "to assume"..

NinaHansen2008
2 hours ago
Having trees around a swimming pool sounds nice, but the leaves and twigs will be a nightmare for the filtration system.

@frontenac5083
1 hour ago
Haven't seen the video, I hope! The alternative is slightly more worrying as it would mean you didn't understand a thing.
You know, I had nothing better to do as we’re still frozen in and I’m bored. Just for shiz and giggles I went ahead and reported ol’ Frontenac5083’s comments for harassment and cyberbullying. Noticed that witch, ChateauLady, is back with her pitiful brand of snark. By all means Dan, let your rabid fana run off those that will help you get to 100,000,000 views. Please!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2695282

€ 2,783

Lot 122's description:

View attachment 2695295

You're a champ . . . and those curtains are not a bargain.
---
user-wj8tk1co8p
32 minutes ago
I think I am shadow banned on CD now, so I went elsewhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

View attachment 2695282

€ 2,783

Lot 122's description:

View attachment 2695295

Good catch. I was calculating her cost around $2600 based on them saying at $350 per yard they got five pairs for the cost of one. It’s still 3K spent on something she didn’t even need and may not use. Looks like she really got out of control last year.

• Heart
Fanny was the one who touted (to increase viewership) she was hosting a Ukrainian "refugee". I'll "Pav-fend", as Pavlina stated multiple times she was NOT a refugee (she was already scheduled to be a volunteer at the Shitoo, and was traveling when war broke out in Ukraine.) Pavlina, while not a refugee, IS a displaced person who can not go back "home" for obvious reasons.

Fanny, without consulting Pavlina, set up a luncheon, and invited a refugee Ukrainian family over, as Fanny saw an opportunity to make herself look like Saint Fanny. It really seemed awkward, and neither the family nor Pavlina looked too thrilled at being thrown together and filmed for views.

Whilst serving her sentence staying at the Shitoo, Pavlina worked her behind off (but it was not always shown on the Fanny vlogs.) She was the one who kept the gardens up (remember, Kirsty is only part-time, as is Omberline- and they were doing most of the planting, as the gardens are massive), fed the animals, did the washing up, helped Maria in the kitchen, cooked meals, harvested the produce and herbs, made much better floral arrangements than FRK, dried herbs/flowers to make teas, cleaned guest rooms and did some painting (she touch-up painted areas that needed it and painted the ornate metal balconies.) Pavlina could have used her displaced status to start a GoFundMe (lord knows Fanny's gangsta grannies would have been all over that making it rain), but did not.

Yes, she is a displaced person and for that reason alone I hope she will be safe.
Someone I know tried to return to Ukraine via Finland and was unable to get back into Ukraine.
Pavlina is Ukranian and her country is being bombed to pieces, let's have some empathy for her and forget about her connections to the shithole.
All of us would be devastated if our home countries and relatives were caught up in war, no matter where we were living in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Fanny has a new obsession… very expensive designer fabric. This one with a connection to royalty….like 50% discount Ratso. All for a crumbling farmhouse in rural France.

La Maison Braquenié - Founded at the beginning of the 19th century, a period during which France had established itself in the domain of the decorative arts, Braquenié was able to create a universe of matching rugs and fabrics for the most prestigious décors. In 1821, Pierre-Antoine Demy and his wife took over the family business and set up in rue Vivienne in Paris where they assembled the most beautiful collections of rugs and tapestries in the capital. The business was successful from the start and in 1830, was named by King Louis-Philippe as "silk fabric merchant to the King". Ten years later, it acquired the "atelier de Paris" in Aubusson and then implemented a policy of creating exclusive models which was to make it famous.

In the middle of the 19th century, the house, now in partnership with Alexandre Braquenié, offered everything flourishing society could want: the Empress Eugénie and Napoléon III, Duc Pozzo di Borgo, the Marquess de la Païva and the Rothschild family all became loyal clients. Official orders flooded in: a rug was woven for the Palais du Luxembourg, another for Notre Dame de Paris and for the Vatican. Its reputation extended beyond the borders of France, with the courts of Spain, Italy and Russia and Sultan Said, the pasha of Egypt, ordering their décors from Braquenié. Prestigious orders continued to be the mainstay of the business during the 19th century, for example those completed for the liner "Normandie" and replicas of historic décors, notably for the Grand Trianon.
.”
Watch for more bargain “ curtains” to show up at the Dump.

The shopping addicts have branched out from high priced luxury wallpaper, to now include high, priced curtains made from expensive luxury fabrics. The gruesome twosome keep spending more and more on auction purchases based upon items they see or read about in auction catalogs or website at Sotheby’s, Christie’s, and other online auctions. Recall Fanny sneaking Fortuny pillows and lampshades in to the Dump.

They have also started compiling their shopping list from items that they’ve seen at Versailles and other castles, chateaux, and luxury, hotels, or museums that they have visited in there, nonstop traveling. For example, I believe I recall in the visit to the Versailles apartment of the mistress of the king, that Stephanie mentioned a porcelain bowl that was used to chill wine glasses. What did snorts come up with at Christmas at the dump? He found a similar porcelain bowl from the 1700s or early 1800s that was designed to chill wine glasses. He showed it off to Amaury in the dump kitchen. Snorts was literally window shopping in Versailles for crap to buy for the Dump with tax free Patreon funds.

All they do is shop for for crap and high end luxury items and antiques online and in person.

Stephanie Jarvis has an out-of-control shopping addiction and massive hoarding issues. I believe she and snorts spend all day long shopping online, reading auction catalogs, looking at tours of castles, museums, fabrics, wall, coverings, etc. and race to locate and buy luxury antique items and goods associated with royalty, Versailles, very wealthy people, etc. for the unimportant, unheated, damp, mice infested, filthy, crumbling, unstable, rotting, mildewed farmhouse in rural France.

As cd viewers have noted, Stephanie wants to turn the chapel into a Vegas style, Marie Antoinette, blinged out party pad. They are buying inappropriate gold sconces for the chapel. They want a blinged out chandelier.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Pav is the most traveled "Refugee" I have ever seen ....... and not by dinky boats or swimming the Rio Grande !!!
If she's in Devon I can't imagine she's visiting Marie.. They never spoke and it's not cheap to travel these days. Someone else she's met through LieLand must live there.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.