Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
If it is a recent purchase it would be a good one. I believe those are hand painted Royal Copenhagen. Very pricey. Might have gotten a deal at Emmaus.
I too was going to say Royal Copenhagen and they are indeed very costly-my Mum collected crockery and had this set.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

graciemckitten

VIP Member
kimlarkin2630
33 minutes ago
Is Michael still dating the lovely Ruthy

yvonnesullivan4388
4 hours ago
I think Maria is in
emoji_u2764.png

Is it all a manipulated story line from Stephanfraudie to take attention away from her dismal non existent Advent footage on videos?
---
They're in the supermarkets here, or better still put them in a nice crispy baguette but that would be too simple. If she wants the cooks gig for next year better not rely on the WIFI too much for your recipies.
I agree. Maria’s internet sourced “potato in dirt“ dessert went over like a lead balloon. I can still see the sad looks on the little kid’s face at the dining table when that dessert was brought to the table.

• Haha

Boleyn sister

Thank you for working this all out.

Another example she has used- buy a plot of land in someone else's name, wait for an increase in value, sell, the money becomes clean. Pay the fool who has allowed his name to be entwined with her scheme a fee.

The money is not a legitimate source and is dirty, as it was gained through dishonesty, by not upholding the understanding of her association. Funds were gifted for renovation of her house, not for re-investing for gain.

This scenario has nothing to do with consenting adults giving money, it is all to do with the objective and understanding where the gifted money was to be spent.

Stephanie Jarvis is a shonk.
sometimes I ma sure I am giving her too much credit and she doesnt even realize many things in her own head she just does as she saw it done and if something goes south this all is in the companys name which will be liquidated and cao..

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
Nothing says a warm and cozy holiday with friends like having your guests bundled up as if they're getting ready to ski down the Matterhorn!

View attachment 2628545
I've been checking out all the vlogs about staying the night in a tiny log cabin in the middle of Alaska or Russia etc during a snow storm (my God there are a lot of 'em) . I wonder if all this talk of freezing chateaux has driven me to it? BTW it's about 23 Celcius here in Auckland currently :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

BigGreenMeany

The Hoe of Whoville!
This made me think of Dr. Seuss and how fun it would to make a rhyme of F4F et al. Sadly as not a native English speaker - i did not manage anything good storywise. But my two favs were "cunt that was blunt" (Nazi) and "a man that went splat"(the heating guy that did not die on sight but in a hospital).

But please verbally talented Tattlers please give us a Dr Seuss inspired poem!!! That is my Xmas wish - fuck world peace!

• Haha
  • Sad

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Okay, you definitely have piqued my curiosity. It's been on my Kindle for months. Now you have me interested in reading it- soley to see how Ruthy portrays Fanny 4 Flues "a fictional chateaulaine"! :ROFLMAO:
You simply must, its darling.!
In any case Gracies edition will be out on the shelves before long when the publishers see it here and that she has more insights into the real characters in the ' story".
Go Gracie. A few more people to add and a chapter on squirrels furniture for his faux study is one I shall look forward to x
---
Launching it? She already sold most of the stars. Now the poor chatelaine will have to release some more. Well played, Grifter!

View attachment 2632808
She wants to look like a Disney character in a fairytale. Achieved.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
He’s not much trouble at all, but I worry for his prospects. He’s seeing a neurologist for his issues with walking. He’s broken both of his ankles in falls. He’s had a clean bill of health after brain and spine scans. His bloodwork is perfect. They did find him deficient in vitamin B which he is taking supplements for and prescribed Lexapro because they thought his vertigo issues were out of fear of falling again. He’s going to have a nerve conductivity test next. I do think the doctor is going thru all of these things to arrive at the conclusion that drinking is an issue and maybe he will be able to accept it after all these tests. I make him get in bed and stay there when he comes home from his daily happy hour at the neighbors. He really cannot walk after 3 hours of sipping beers. He seems a little tipsy but in full command of his faculties, it’s very strange. He’s very strict about no drinks before 5 o’clock. He’s usually asleep by 11:00. He does the exact same routine every single day. He’ll go out with me for special occasions, but otherwise it’s the same thing every day.

He used to end his evenings with liquor drinks, but it got out of hand. I told him that he was okay if he stuck to beer and the bourbon was making him too drunk and a little mean. I told him I’d never give him hell for drinking, but sometimes people need someone to point out that they are taking it too far. I told him he needs to compensate for what he is doing to himself with drinking by at least toning it down, eating well, taking supplements, and getting plenty of sleep. He quit with the bourbon.
He's one very lucky man to have the support from you, there are many who wouldn't be. The correct step are being followed to ensure his health is kept in check.

There's a lady over here that Mr Spratt's done some work for in the past. She's got a terrible reputation as she's fine until she starts the drink, then it al goes to ratshit first the husband gets it in the neck. It ends with her going through her phone book and calling people up in the middle of the night, it could be a pleasant call (if you're daft enough to answer), or she'll hurl abuse. Think it depends on what kind of day she's had.

My sister in law lost both of her parents to drink, both held down good jobs, so sad and such a waste.

• Heart

Freesia54

VIP Member
Poor Marie with her salmonella buns and peacock poo instead of raisins(can't convince me they had chocolate chips). Didn't everyone clutch their gut seeing the dough rolled out on the salmonella/ecoli table. Yuck!:sick:
Poor Saint Lucia... no wonder she hid her eyes if they looked like that... she must have resembled a chameleon

• Haha

Boleyn sister

This is Ruthywriter’s thanks to Potts in the acknowledgement section of The Estate:

Thank you Michael for being my sounding board, Always ready to help me break through.my writer’s block, to work through plots and characters, and give me a boost and encouragement when I need it the most. And thank you for all those trips to France, helping feed my imagination.
( emphasis added).

Looks like Potts plays both sides of the fence: help Ruthywriter throw Fanny and the Dump under the bus in The Estate with the thinly veiled depiction of shallow, greedy influencer A, etc. to help her make money ( who knows, he may get some free vacations from Ruthy in exchange for his “ help.”)

Then Potts runs straight from likely videoing Ruthy trumpantly visiting and dancing around her book in various London bookstores to the Dump, where he eats rare white truffles, does many takes of his cd video appearance to get it “ just right” and follow his script properly ( joyfully hugging Marie and honing his kitchen table gestures similar to Uncle), takes a few photos of the chapel, and creates the greedy, distasteful adopt a star grift scam campaign to post to the LieLande website. I bet Potts personally gets a cut out of the money off each star “ sold.” F1 photography doesn’t pay for all of his bills and vacations. It was probably Potts’ idea to do buy a star scam. Greedy, superficial, shallow, stupid, lazy, grifting Potts and Fanny are all about the easy, quick $$$$$.

A’s boyfriend in the book is an untrustworthy, cheating, lying, corrupt, lazy sleazeball.

Meanwhile, the 40% co owner of the Dump is wearing a bag on his head and is likely in a corner playing 90’s Nintendo games.

FYI: In the book, A plans and stages all her videos, creating scripted scenes and dialogue to advance a storyline, manipulate viewers, etc. ( secret project, we discovered……, oh no, what shall we do?……) Just like Fanny staged her yearly awkward Mummy and son creepy kiss outside the kitchen.
---

Interviewing Ruthie about her latest book would have been easy Advent content. If only they could avoid talking about the main character, the setting, and the plot……..

When was the last time Ruthie was spotted at the Dump? Was she at the Dump for Easter?
wow can this get any better, RUTTHless uses dump for inspo and she is telling us about it in the testimonial , how lovely, they are all disguisting and corrupt, she is also paying both sides, she is being best friend to fanny while shacking her ex (potty), before i almost pitty her becuase she seemed to pick up crumbs after fanny (read potty) but she actually might be resentful psycho, who is playing also fannys ex and fanny at the same time while exposing them all

do we know which nick here is hers?

• Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
And that's only the things we know about, what she actually chooses to show.
E.g. there's the tall statue of the Virgin Mary that she accidentally showed in the back passage.
I'm now thinking that may eventually appear in the chapel.
I'm afraid that was a gift from her godmother/ Tante.Fanny told us when she did her tour of the big room in the days whe
Not sure how long ago it was gifted but grave robber springs to mind. Fannys follys run in the family.

Kalessi

Chatty Member
They both kind of fling themselves at people like small children. It looks like an act of desperation and it looks staged, not like love or real passion. They just don't look like two adults who love each other. The fact that they even do it on camera is telling!
Looks like actors in a soap opera.

• Haha
  • Heart

vitanova

VIP Member
Who here knows Facebook really well?

I want to remove myself from Brenda's Facebook group, but before I do, I want to give her a piece of my mind as to why. Since I haven't read over there in a couple of weeks, I am assuming that she and her sidekick are still approving comments. I am 100% sure that my comment wouldn't be posted and that's o.k. If only she reads it, I'm good with that as the comment will be more about her than anything else.

Here is my question: If I delete myself from the group after I leave the comment, would my comment still be there for her to read?

There is NO WAY I am letting her have the satisfaction of deleting me from that pathetic group of hers after she reads what I have to say.
if you delete yourself, your comment will stay, but she could delete it afterwards.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
You know Fanny’s going to add those stars to a special branch of her adopt a star program, the catch a falling star bdsm debauchery constellation.
---
Ratso may need an inhaler. I don’t think Ratso has to worry about Tante out walking him,

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart