Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladeda1957

Look closely. The stack of plates on the left must be another recent purchase by Phyllis. Each size is wrapped together with a cushion between each plate. This is how they were shipped.

They've not even been unwrapped and may never be. They're just shoved onto a window sill to collect dust.

View attachment 2628825
Is that phillocks grandads urinal sorry horrid whatever filled with flowers that we used to have on my Nanna’s grave. Absolutely no taste whatsoever 😂🤬🙈🙉🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
A new Stephanie word . . . fungjoocide.
---
She is screamingly desperate for content . . . Marie . . . unpacking the shopping . . . :rolleyes:

And she says she must not go up the chapel scaffold accompanied for safety reasons . . . since when . . . oh yes . . . that would be when the heating contractors fell.
Are those steel toed suede boots you're wearing to climb the scaffold Fanny?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
Don’t you all love to start a cold December Monday with a fresh new thread?
Thank you as always @ComtesseRose and congrats to @T Rex for the perfect title.

Now where did we end the last thread? Where were we?
Let me see…

• Haha
  • Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
I doubt she is still welcome at Lalande with a bun in the oven. So be careful, dear Marie... stay away from the hot dogs
Oh hell No !!
A baby will take attention away from Fanny and we know she is the cutest of the cute in that old Falling Down Castle with a Puddle for a Lake !!
Fanny doesn't like competition . :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
They're in the supermarkets here, or better still put them in a nice crispy baguette but that would be too simple. If she wants the cooks gig for next year better not rely on the WIFI too much for your recipies.
Why didn't I think of that???
Yes, that's how my husband eats his sausages when he grills them up in the summer. We used to have a place about 30 minutes from us that served their hot dogs and sausages on French bread. They closed down sometime in 2019 and the owner, who we got to know fairly well because we ate there frequently, even though it was 30 minutes away from us, gave us one of the reamers he used to hollow out the French bread. He'd stuff the sausage in the bread. My husband does it like this all the time......I don't know why I didn't even think of that for Marie!

• Heart

Freesia54

VIP Member
Still that'll keep the pearl clutchers happy, a Christmas 🎄. See the petulant prick get all pissy when she tells him he's not doing it right.

Soggy fat soaked pancakes, buns with extra bits of dried food that was stuck to the table rolled in to them.

The Salmonella kid did a runner beforehand.

Had to switch off before The Handmaids Tale, understudies burst into their harmonious warbles.
The Handmaids Tale 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
How many vans full of brocante and auction purchases have they brought to the Dump this year ( inc.using van deliveries of auction buys). Well over 12+? Think of the 700+ gifts she has received at the Dump this year for the grift grab, on top of the dozens and dozens of online purchases of designer clothing, and the stables crammed to the roof with discarded Amazon boxes, shipping boxes, trash, etc. It is disgusting.
---
And that's only the things we know about, what she actually chooses to show.
E.g. there's the tall statue of the Virgin Mary that she accidentally showed in the back passage.
I'm now thinking that may eventually appear in the chapel.

• Heart

Kalessi

Chatty Member
He is a soldier in the military. He explained it in the other article in the post. Here is what happened:

CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Driving from Nashville to Clarksville, 25-year-old Cameron McNeil didn’t realize he was about to get caught in the middle of a deadly tornado with 150 mph winds.

“It looked like a storm, and then it turned into something else,” McNeil said, adding that when he saw stuff flying, he realized it was probably a tornado.

McNeil’s dash camera captured the terrifying moments when the clouds went dark, debris started swirling around him, and power lines exploded.

“All that was going through my mind was, ‘I need to get out of here and I need to keep driving,'” he recalled.

When asked why he was on the road and didn’t pull over, McNeil said he didn’t hear about the tornado ahead of time, he didn’t get any alerts on his phone, and he didn’t hear any sirens.

“I didn’t pull over because I figured my car, again, it’s so light, I figured I would get lifted into an apartment building, something. I just wanted to go back to where I’d been coming from, to where I knew the storm wasn’t,” he explained.

However, by the time he turned around, he was too late. Familiar landmarks were disappearing around him as they were either lifted out of the way or blocked from his view by debris.

“It looked like washers, dryers, things like that were on the road, so in my mind I was swerving around these things moving as fast as I could,” McNeil described. “It was kind of after the fact that I looked back and said, ‘Oh my goodness, that was crazy.'”

The 25-year-old made it through the tornado without any injuries, but his car was heavily damaged and his apartment was condemned. After the storm hit, McNeil said his fellow soldiers at Fort Campbell quickly came to help him move out of his apartment, give him rides around town, and take him out to dinner and lunch.

According to McNeil, he feels it wasn’t his car, his driving skills, or his reflexes that saved him. It was his faith.

He told News 2 he had just bought a new study Bible in Nashville before driving back to Clarksville, so he had it in the back of his car when the tornado hit.

“Honestly, that’s the only reason I think I’m still here, it’s because God was watching over me and said it wasn’t my time,” he said

This was such a bad tornado. This 4 month old baby was sucked up and tossed in a tree and injured. Click the blue msn and it will show you the article.

I live in tornado land. I wasn’t trying to be insensitive. Back in the day we only had a siren that was activated after someone saw a funnel cloud. Where I live, the warning was after it came through unfortunately. Clarksville and Nashville have had some horrible storms come through in the last few years. But, the good news is there are better warning systems in place now. We have alerts sent directly to our phones hours ahead so we can be prepared. Glad he was ok. Injuries or death is awful to hear about. Fort Campbell is a large part that makes up Clarksville. I spent lots of time there with family living there and sisters stationed on base.

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Yes he was real but why is Potts using an Italian archbishop on a French chapel ceiling.
He knows that few people would know and accept Borromeo as French.
Perhaps it's a call out to Americans and the whole Grace Kelly connection, to try and get them to pony up for a star?

• Sick

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Saint Charles Borromeo. Is this genuine or is he making it up?
I ask because Borromeo rang a bell.
It's the maiden name of Princess Caroline's daughter-in-law is Beatrice Borromeo . . . she is Italian.
Why is Potts using the name of an Italian archbishop for a 'constellation' on a French Chapel ceiling?
---

Please . . . don't go there. 🤣
He was real.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I believe Potts fled the Dump after dropping off some of his crap from traveling. He probably spent some time taking photos of the chapel for the advent star grift scam and left.

Fromthenorth

Here are the Jacques Garcia chairs that Stephanie purchased at Bonhams in October for her hallway dining room. They only cost €2,304, which includes the premium. Lord knows what the shipping charges were.

View attachment 2624723

[But to be fair, for 14 chairs (4 arm chairs plus 10 side chairs), €164-ish per chair is not a bad price.]
Funny, I do not see the 2 ? additional small stools that go with the set in the picture ! And no mention of them in the description of the set which are 10 chairs and 4 armchairs.

• Wow

M&MsMom

VIP Member
---
my rant months ago on the jesus painting costume saga she has not once ounce of respect for anyones religion , culture or beliefs its all a fake mask she likes to slip on and off "if she can make it work for her " and monetize it all .
The white reindeer jumper 27.99 euro from Bonprix, so for her a wear once throw away item. Weirdly it popped up as an add.
[/QUOTE]
I bet Marie's mom bought it for her!
(unless, of course, I missed Stephanie saying where it was from. I was too busy staring at her gigolo of a fake boyfriend with that napkin draped across him to really pay much attention to her!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
@cwatson3495
14 minutes ago
I have been waiting for the star campaign to begin, I picked a star from the St Joseph constellation so I wouldn’t forget which one I could look for! This is an amazingly thoughtful way to bring so many of your loyal subscribers into feeling that we too, in a very small part, have done something tangible toward the restoration work on this chapel. It’s my honor to be a tiny part of this project
A perfect example of subscriber emotional investment . . . hook, line and sinker.

• Sick
  • Sad

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Why does she need to make hot dog rolls?
Are they a delicacy in France? I mean, they're less than $2 for a bag of eight here in the US.
Such drama......
They're in the supermarkets here, or better still put them in a nice crispy baguette but that would be too simple. If she wants the cooks gig for next year better not rely on the WIFI too much for your recipies.

• Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
The entire interview of Ruthy is only 6 minutes or so. Ruthy talks like a child, like FRK. The entire interview is full of “ interesting” info:

this is a super exciting
0:32
moment for us because Ruth actually
0:34
wrote a large part of the novel here at
0:36
Lalande I

Lalande I was inspired by my state in a
0:39
vineyard in Provence I wanted to
0:40
continue the French theme so I couldn't
0:42
think of a better place than this
0:43
wonderful Chateau to write it and for
0:45
writers this is the best retreat because
0:48
you have so much space so much freedom
0:51
you can wander around when you get
0:53
clogged up and your words don't flow and
0:57
then you write again which is why I
0:58
actually write a lot of my books here

You must click and listen to 1 minute of video, including qwhere Fanny exclaims, other than the romance, this sounds like my life!

---
🤮🤮🤮Here is the video:
I lasted until Potts spoke and then I said fuck off and switched off.

• Haha