Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jules100

VIP Member
Chapel sorted, in 3D no less
I just bought this one, it arrived today! I saw it on a YouTube channel, Meeker Home & DIY.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

M&MsMom

VIP Member
A palate cleanser of sorts, from all that is Stephanie.......Audrey is just so beautiful!

• Heart

Freesia54

VIP Member
View attachment 2628771
View attachment 2628759
ruthywriter
5 days ago
Mad dash around London checking out THE ESACPE on shelves in @whsmithofficial. The most magical feeling!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🥂 My first reel celebrating THE ESCAPE being a Richard and Judy BooK Club Pick ⭐⭐
Location London, United Kingdom
View attachment 2628755
Half price..... that good eh?
---
I have M&S Xmas Crackers and nothing monogramed!
I have Home Bargains superior crackers... they have toe nail clippers so really posh ones...(the grand kids just like the bang)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Here is my take on the adopt a star with your pension scam.

Fanny does not use any of the B&B money and YT money to renovate and restore her heap.
Projects funded with patreon monies so far:
1) down stairs loo (guesstimate of 30K including the wallpaper, fittings etc)
2) the other downstairs loo (10k)
3) marquis salon (50k)
4) heating (300k)
5) the indian structure + pergola + plants (50k)
6) the chapel (320k)
7) the grand salon (80K)
8) bathroom bon mama (5k)
9) woodburners (15K)
10) attics + insulations (20k)

A grand total of 900K.
Cuz is paid with patreon money, 120K (if he urns 5k gross per month)

1m 200K

Patreon monies 1.188.000 last 3 years.
Currently madame has 0 monies in her patreon account.

The adopt a star is a kick starter for her swimming pool project. According to my american frens (websites) a swimming pool instalation cost about 50 to $125 per square foot.
Thats €1130 per sm. The swimming pool needs to be about 11 meters by 7 = 77m² minimum for 10 guests.
77x1130= €87K
But madame does not want a normal swimming pool, no it will be fancy one with a waterfall + outdoor kitchen + wooden pool beds x10. There you have it. The 200K for adopt a star.

The swimming pool is a wish from baghead and potts but it also allows SJ to have even more free time during the summer, since her guests will have something else to do then asking for her.

Gooder confirmed that my brilliant idea will be used to put gites arround the swimming pool (more cash for the lady). So depending on how many gites there will be, the size of the pool and cost will increase).

My guesstimate is that she will start the swimming pool project after summer 2024. The guestimate of chatgpt to build a swimming pool of 77m2 is 6 to 12 weeks.
If the gite building starts at the same time, by summer 2025 she has the swimming pool and gite(s) if she goes for prefab gites which will cost about 200K per gite.

There you have it 200k for swimmingpool + 200k for gite (the 10 months of patreon monies)
SJ/baghead/potts might even loan the association money to build more than 1 gite. So they will have a faster ROI.
This would also be their first spending which would make money by itself.
By your estimate all the grifted money has gone on renovation work which means Fanny has stuck to her word? Umm not convinced no way the downstairs loo cost 30k and the small loo certainly didn't cost 10k I think a lot of the figures are way too high. How has 80k? been spent on the Grand Salon? I would say the heating has cost about 80k tops as she has used existing pipe work. Anyway if Fanny had spent all the money legitimately she would share the accounts as promised. I estimate with the chapel she has spent about 500k-600k tops so where is the rest of the money?

• Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
From the Laumont site:

White Truffle Price
  • The average price of the white truffle is between €1,500 and €4,000 per kilofor wholesale prices. Its price is very volatile due to its scarcity and until it is harvested, it is unknown whether it will be abundant or not.
sorry up late…just seen this.

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Aww xxxx

They are all off their tits crazy on there.

The bargin bucket Elton that's Jason oobydooby is so far up his own Jaxy the Gibbon doesn't even get a look in.

I've come very close to letting rip lately and to see how far in with this bunch of loons Kirsty is was a real disappointment. I gave her more credit.

I won't be far behind you. X
Kirsty may appear to be 'nicer' than the others at the dump but I've always thought if she's there, she is a willing participant . . . quite happy to take Stephanie's Patreon bought wardrobe cast offs.
---
That doesn’t sound like the Baconator we all know and love! I’m clutching my pearls!
Maybe it's not THE baconator.
---
Did someone mention tornado?
Perhaps that's where Natti unwraps cadeaux gifts, discusses and selects with Stephanie what they will show and then carefully wraps it all back up so that it looks as if everything is fresh from the box.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
I wonder what's up at the shittoo that they have to purchase flashlights.

With all their hens, why do they need eggs??? Thank God, at least they're buying handsoap.

torches.JPG

• Haha
  • Sick

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
A new Stephanie word . . . fungjoocide.
---
She is screamingly desperate for content . . . Marie . . . unpacking the shopping . . . :rolleyes:

And she says she must not go up the chapel scaffold accompanied for safety reasons . . . since when . . . oh yes . . . that would be when the heating contractors fell.
I meant unaccompanied, but I'm sure you all knew what I meant.

• Heart

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
Take the bloody tassels off the chairs or ........ here is something ........ do not let him in that room!
Train him to only be in certain rooms!
My dogs were never allowed to enter my lounge room / dinning room.
My dogs are allowed everywhere - they have to stay out of my way in the kitchen and they aren't allowed to beg at the table or be fed from it and they must have good manners. They want to be with you - and if you spend evenings in the lounge, shouldn't they be there too? It's a real kiwi thing to have outdoor dogs only - I think that's a hang over from farming families having working dogs. I don't see the point of having a pet dog but only being with it when you are outside.

• Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
I do watch some hoarding clean up channels, it spurs me to.clean my own house and clear out crap. I have not moved in 25 years so have not had to clear out and pack anything for a move, stuff tends to accumulate over the years. Fanny is being buried alive in her stuff, she doesn't get rid of anything, just keeps piling up more stuff. It is a sickness and Snorts is just like her.
Benita gave me food for thought this morning . . . Swedish Death Cleaning . . . I practise it without realising, just wish I could get Mr G M on board, the struggle is real.

• Heart

The Saint

Change “me” to “PhiPhi” and that’s why fanny don’t want him in the kitchen cooking.

• Haha

Pekey

VIP Member
I was waiting for Kirsty's poodle to play with Ratso in the vege garden but I guess little Ratso is not allow .
Pity.... he could pick up some doggy skills etc.

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Aww xxxx

They are all off their tits crazy on there.

The bargin bucket Elton that's Jason oobydooby is so far up his own Jaxy the Gibbon doesn't even get a look in.

I've come very close to letting rip lately and to see how far in with this bunch of loons Kirsty is was a real disappointment. I gave her more credit.

I won't be far behind you. X
Yes, I think many here at Tattle are disappointed about Kirsty. I've felt somewhat neutral about her, especially when I saw how far up Brenda's behind she was, but I still had hoped she was different. Unless it's a very sick and twisted relationship or a complicated one (like I feel it is with Amaury), there's very little reason for anybody to stick around and be a part of something unless you truly want to be. I've always just assumed Kirsty wanted to be there and gets something in exchange for sticking around - it's her job, first and foremost, and I can assume she's paid well for the small amount of time she's really there (and paid well despite the fact the place is crawling with weeds). You can't overlook the value of a recurring paycheck!

• Heart
  • Sad

noisette

Yes. We all know how much Fanny LOVES chickens. Did you know that Daddy also loved chickens and so did her grandmother?!

Cue the chicken shit tat being posted to the shittoo by her minions.

Where the f*ck is this framed cartoon going? Framing isn't cheap either, even for the crappy frames she buys.

P.S. She also LOVES pigeons . . . and peacocks . . . and . . . .
PPS she also ADORES cocks

• Haha
  • Heart