Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luna20

VIP Member
By your estimate all the grifted money has gone on renovation work which means Fanny has stuck to her word? Umm not convinced no way the downstairs loo cost 30k and the small loo certainly didn't cost 10k I think a lot of the figures are way too high. How has 80k? been spent on the Grand Salon? I would say the heating has cost about 80k tops as she has used existing pipe work. Anyway if Fanny had spent all the money legitimately she would share the accounts as promised. I estimate with the chapel she has spent about 500k-600k tops so where is the rest of the money?
The horribles el baño the azul, the wallpaper alone was 18k, the toilet and sink didn't come cheap either plus other materials. The 10K for the other medieval horror, is again wallpaper plus the sink + toilet and other materials.

The 80K was the quote she received from the chapel builders this exclude the panels (which I didn't calculte because it was purchased the first year her patreon kick off)

Would you publish your accounts if you have paid top dollars for wallpaper and sinks?
I also forgot to add the celing cornice in the marquis salon.

mr. Jackspratt has given us insight on the cost of the heating and according what he could see from the boilers and fittings, the 300K could be correct. (@JackSpratt Please correct if i remember wrong)

I do believe she used the patreon monies alone on renovations/decorations. One does not mess with associations. Especially not hers since it is a huge chunk to miss out on. Even SJ isn't that stupid.

This does not mean she hasn't urned close to 1.5million over the course of her youtube career and b&b seasons.

Her spending on her dresses is 1 month of youtube monies, her overspending on furniture, the gardeners, cook, travels are all smartly deducted from b&b /youtube companies.

I do believe jarvis pays a minimum of tax. Due to her whole existence can be tax deducted.

So while she freely spends top monies on redecoration/renovation grifted from grannies. she does not put any money in from b&b or youtube. That's why she cries poor.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Caroline Gooder talks of a wood hanger. What nationality would say that? In the UK we would say wood shed.
I think they (the "LaLanders") have been calling the cobblestone woodstore building"the hangar" (an aviation term) in the past.
Not that there were any planes in sight anywhere! :rolleyes:
(And NO I AM NOT Ms GoodyTwoShoesKnowsItAll!) 😆 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
The raised floor in the Cha-faux bathroom is a real tripping hazard waiting to happen. It may be hiding plumbing or leveling the floor but wait til someone trips.

IMG_5575.png

• Wow

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
It is all because Snorts purchased the chairs at auction on October 4, 2023 and they had to figure out a way to swap out chairs and explain the purchase to viewers, hence, the manipulative smoke and mirrors lie about viewer complaints about the old chairs,

Fanny then asked viewers to let her know what else they didn’t like at the Dump so Fanny could change it. She has already shot down the three things people hate at the Dump in today’s video comments:
1. painting the nasty kitchen door
2. getting rid of the Chinese red rum wallpaper
3. getting rid of daddy Derek creepy funhouse wallpaper in the tiny bathroom.

She won’t change any of it ( per Caroline Gooder). It is just a new way for her to buy more crap and put it in the Dump, start more decorating or gardening projects, and then claim she made the purchases or changes at viewers’ requests. It is her newest smoke and mirrors scam along with her “adopt a star, support a greedy grifter” campaign ( adoption of one star = one white truffle for the greedy Dump owners and family to enjoy,)
---

Can’t wait for Ratso to grab it and race around the Dump, dragging the nasty extensions behind him.,Fanny would gladly film Ratso for content.
That would be priceless; absolute comedic gold.

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
You could be describing our alcoholic Castlemaine neighbour who I have mentioned previously.
She is a bloody great pain in the arse but on reflection I do miss her old self, she was caring and could be quite amusing.
Recently it has got to the point where she left abusive messages on our landline.
We contacted the police, he paid her a home visit while we were in Melbourne and later assured us that after their conversation she would desist.
And no, nothing has changed.
---

There will be a problem with those new chairs.
Not too high but too low.
Compare the chair she is sitting on to the chair behind her, pushed into the table.
The new chair is a good few centimetres lower.

And what's in those carrier bags over to the right?
More auction purchases?
I've always wondered how people can turn into horrible beings when plastered. My younger sister is now a non-drinking alcoholic - she has said some really really nasty things to me when drinking - and yet I know she doesn't mean them.

• Sad
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Ruthy wrote in her acknowledgment section of The Estate:

Writing is normally a fairly torturous process for me, but for some unknown reason, I flew through his book and enjoy every moment of it.”

Her agent backed Ruthy’s idea for The Estate from “ the get go.”

Hmmmmm………

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
I think they (the "LaLanders") have been calling the cobblestone woodstore building"the hangar" (an aviation term) in the past.
Not that there were any planes in sight anywhere! :rolleyes:
(And NO I AM NOT Ms GoodyTwoShoesKnowsItAll!) 😆 🥰
We know you aren't Ms Goody Two Shoes as she has made it absolutely obvious that she resides at LL and we all know exactly who she is. She always gives herself away eventually!

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Oh No! My fave, Our French Chateau, has fallen in with Babble just like the rest of the vloggers. Very disappointed. :cry:
I can understand the feelings of disappointment, but what exactly are they doing wrong? People can buy or not buy. People can use their discount code or not use their code. It's not as if these folks are deliberately misleading their followers. It's not as if they are telling people one thing and doing another. They have every right to earn money through YouTube sponsorships, just like all the others do. Why shouldn't they be able to, too?

It's really a shame that people like Stephanie Jarvis have dirtied the waters for other YouTubers, legitimately trying to earn a living. I was appalled at the outcry some had here when Our French Chateau said they were going to open a Patreon account. I understand it, given what's been witnessed with Lalande, but it wasn't justified, in my view.

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
Sure no problem, but no later than early 2026. I don’t have a layaway program in place yet, but I do consider our TL conversations to be legally binding. Do you want a big star or a little one?

Whilst I was online shopping for a Hannibal tv show funko pop, I found out one can make custom funkos on the funko website for only $30. I made a couple for a few of my kids that would be interested and since I’ve done so well with my chapel star adoptions the past few weeks, I went ahead and made these… I did my best with the limited options they had.

Philip:
I gave him two crystal goblets to hold, skinny jeans, red sneakers and a lady body because the men’s body was too chunky for his tall & slender frame. Philip is also accompanied by Lancelot.
View attachment 2624726
View attachment 2624727
View attachment 2624731
View attachment 2624732
View attachment 2624733

Stephanie:
I gave her some cash and a bottle of wine to hold, I tried to give her a tacky middle aged outfit (unfortunately there was no yellow dress), an Annalise hairdo and Ruby is sneaking up behind her about pee on her cankles.
View attachment 2624745
View attachment 2624746
View attachment 2624762View attachment 2624759
View attachment 2624750
View attachment 2624760
Definite cougar vibes from Despicable fanny. Spot on, bravo @Jules100

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Fromthenorth

Or, maybe a uv flashlight to pick up on all those bodily fluids?View attachment 2630644
Logical deduction, "flashlight" on the blackboard and they are(were) only 5 ppl there (other than Mary Poppins and Dave) Fanny 4,5 flues, man-child, Marie, Jerry, Potts. (unless I am wrong) So it is one of those ppl.
---
Oh No! My fave, Our French Chateau, has fallen in with Babble just like the rest of the vloggers. Very disappointed. :cry:
It's a source of income and they are still not grifting with a patreon, or e-begging, it's fine to me ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 13