Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Why, oh why was that guy driving around? Clarksville has all the emergency sirens and notifications available. Probably thought he was a “storm chaser”. Holy cow!
He is a soldier in the military. He explained it in the other article in the post. Here is what happened:

CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Driving from Nashville to Clarksville, 25-year-old Cameron McNeil didn’t realize he was about to get caught in the middle of a deadly tornado with 150 mph winds.

“It looked like a storm, and then it turned into something else,” McNeil said, adding that when he saw stuff flying, he realized it was probably a tornado.

McNeil’s dash camera captured the terrifying moments when the clouds went dark, debris started swirling around him, and power lines exploded.

“All that was going through my mind was, ‘I need to get out of here and I need to keep driving,'” he recalled.

When asked why he was on the road and didn’t pull over, McNeil said he didn’t hear about the tornado ahead of time, he didn’t get any alerts on his phone, and he didn’t hear any sirens.

“I didn’t pull over because I figured my car, again, it’s so light, I figured I would get lifted into an apartment building, something. I just wanted to go back to where I’d been coming from, to where I knew the storm wasn’t,” he explained.

However, by the time he turned around, he was too late. Familiar landmarks were disappearing around him as they were either lifted out of the way or blocked from his view by debris.

“It looked like washers, dryers, things like that were on the road, so in my mind I was swerving around these things moving as fast as I could,” McNeil described. “It was kind of after the fact that I looked back and said, ‘Oh my goodness, that was crazy.'”

The 25-year-old made it through the tornado without any injuries, but his car was heavily damaged and his apartment was condemned. After the storm hit, McNeil said his fellow soldiers at Fort Campbell quickly came to help him move out of his apartment, give him rides around town, and take him out to dinner and lunch.

According to McNeil, he feels it wasn’t his car, his driving skills, or his reflexes that saved him. It was his faith.

He told News 2 he had just bought a new study Bible in Nashville before driving back to Clarksville, so he had it in the back of his car when the tornado hit.

“Honestly, that’s the only reason I think I’m still here, it’s because God was watching over me and said it wasn’t my time,” he said

This was such a bad tornado. This 4 month old baby was sucked up and tossed in a tree and injured. Click the blue msn and it will show you the article.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
interesting the adopt a star spiel that was there before is now gone or not easily found just straight to the shopping basket. :cool:

• Wow
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I was waiting for Kirsty's poodle to play with Ratso in the vege garden but I guess little Ratso is not allow .
Pity.... he could pick up some doggy skills etc.
Ratso will probably end up running like prancelot Phillip or a hedgehog. Ratso evidently has a robust immune system to survive repeatedly licking the Dump floors and the nasty, bacteria covered kitchen table.

• Haha
  • Wow

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Who here knows Facebook really well?

I want to remove myself from Brenda's Facebook group, but before I do, I want to give her a piece of my mind as to why. Since I haven't read over there in a couple of weeks, I am assuming that she and her sidekick are still approving comments. I am 100% sure that my comment wouldn't be posted and that's o.k. If only she reads it, I'm good with that as the comment will be more about her than anything else.

Here is my question: If I delete myself from the group after I leave the comment, would my comment still be there for her to read?

There is NO WAY I am letting her have the satisfaction of deleting me from that pathetic group of hers after she reads what I have to say.
Give me the heads up when you do as I'd liketowatch that.

• Haha

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
There is no way he washes that hair regularly...it's too cold to be having showers and then faffing about having to dry it... He possily uses Dry Shampoo, leaving a cloud of powder behind him. he will very soon start looking like Marie Antoinette.
If only!!! It would be a major improvement.

• Haha

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Do not usually share personal stuff but I am SO Happy that my surgeon gave all clear on my skin cancer BCC removal from arm this afternoon, BEST Christmas present ever, 3 inch scar will serve as my reminder to cover up / sun screen / shade myself, look after yourselves Tattlers.
This is indeed good news.😍
---
Celebrating advent…with table bread, a typical celebration when you have no content .
Potts is back, I guess this is his sourdough starter unless they are growing shepherds?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
She most definitely is not a refugee.
Playing the refugee for Fanny was not a good look for Pavlina and I think she was uncomfortable playing the refugee.
---
@ceejaymueller5664
43 minutes ago
Put a sweater on that little dog everybody's wearing them in the house but that little dog. You called them jumpers. He's got no further on his stomach

privatesuzie4071
44 minutes ago (edited)
Lancelot That’s not helpful! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha…what happened to ‘off’, or ‘down’ or ‘no’ …..it rememds me when my husband was disciplining our 5 month old Aussie who was barking ‘Aggie, that is unacceptable!’ She totally ignored him….it took a few firm ‘No’s’ making sure she heard me…..never had a small dog that could go in my lap to tabletop….my dogs Shepherds….its challenging with so much action going on, so many voices and pitches. He is a good pup…a baby!

hepzib928
1 hour ago
Did Michael drive all that way and then leave again. Hopefully you've decoratorated the "main tree" while he was about snd filmed it saving for latter.....

@user-cx6eh2fv7t
4 hours ago
It would be so nice to see the kitchen pantry doors painted. It would make a huge difference, sense they appear to be the backdrop in a lot of the kitchen scenes. We enjoy your show very much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

JackSpratt

VIP Member
I believe Fanny is not spending nearly what she says on jobs and that she is spending patreon funds on herself and her lifestyle. If she was using it to renovate and nothing else she is sticking to her end of the bargain.
I'm with you totally. For what has come in to her coffers, she should have more to show for it, or show the invoices/estimates to her patrons at least if noone else.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Strange. Normally when there is a delay in posting vlogs one of them will put up a reasssuring message on facebook. Today total radio silence. Let’s hope there is trouble in paradise.
What could have possibly caused friction between that young couple in love? Is Ruthless Ruthywriter coming for a slumber party at the Dump and Fanny has not finished decorating the Christmas tree for her room?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Fromthenorth

God I love the sleuths here 😂 so quick to work 🥰
any idea what she was blurring on the chairs? It’s not like her address is a secret!
My laptop screen is too small. My guess is it is the reflective light that seems to cause a glare? But yes, it does look blurry.

• Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
it seems that today no one cares that Fanny is going to earn half a million euro on selling painted stars on the ceiling of a crumbling chapel on the farmhouse ground somewhere in the middle of nowhere ...

I will explain again, they have divided the ceiling in parts, there is total 14 of them, they opened 5 sections for sale so far

in each section there are 3 types of stars (costing 50 eur, 100 eur and 200 eur)
I tried to add as many stars as possible to the cart to see how many it will allow me to buy at one go, and how many they issued
it seems (I didnt check at the very beginning) that she will earn about 35000 eur on one section
if they open all 14 sections for sale, she will make half a million eur on this scam

people are stupid and I am here for it
ps. if you want to know how the money is laundered, there are three steps used to disguise the source of illegally earned money and make it usable:
  • Placement: The money is introduced into the financial system, usually by breaking it into many different deposits and investments.
  • Layering: The money is shuffled around to create distance between it and the perpetrators.
  • Integration: The money is then brought back to the perpetrators as legitimate income or clean money.
Thank you for clarifying. I really didn't understand the previous post.

• Heart