The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a quick update on my chapel star adoption opportunities… It’s been going very well! So well in fact, do to the unbelievable demand, I’ve just added some more stars. Remember, they’re just $5,000 (US) each. Unfortunately there is no discount for the smaller or not quite as perfectly formed stars. No pressure but, I’ve been doing a lot of online shopping and have several shopping carts just waiting for me to return and finish my checkouts.
View attachment 2624369
View attachment 2624370
Jules, you are hilarious 👌😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
... why the intermediate step instead of directly soaking herself in alcohol?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her so called 'TRADITIONS' are important narrative. Guess traditions aren't important afterall.

Her lips are moving, her lies are there for all of us to see. Thought the cake needed to be soaked in alcohol for at least 28 days 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wish me luck. I am going to view a tiny house shortly to rent .Rents in the UK are difficult to find and very expensive eg£1700 a month for two small bedrooms and small garden on a housing estate. Having a pet greatly reduces options as landlords don’t want them.
This is a basic place nothing fancy…
I have lost three chances already as other viewers got in first, there are an average of between 19 and 31 views on top properties…
Due to my husband’s illness I need to take a break but still be nearby.

The fact that neither Fanny or Mummy are NOT renting out their UK properties tells me they can afford to loose at least
£2000 a week in lost rent income.
We went through something similar this summer and it was extremely disheartening, then fortunately on one day we were accepted for 2 different properties. I suggest you write and submit a personal letter introducing yourself to the potential landlord. That seemed to work for us and helped us stand out from the hoard of other applicants.

• Heart
Day 11 of Advent vlogs in the house of multiple Christmas trees (usually) and not a single one has been shown so far (Dan's doesn't count)
What about the new baubles that good for nothing court jester bought?!

I'm getting curious, but still have no desire to watch advent at all. I'm just going to sit this one out, and wait for your hags opinions ❤

• Heart
How many vans full of brocante and auction purchases have they brought to the Dump this year ( inc.using van deliveries of auction buys). Well over 12+? Think of the 700+ gifts she has received at the Dump this year for the grift grab, on top of the dozens and dozens of online purchases of designer clothing, and the stables crammed to the roof with discarded Amazon boxes, shipping boxes, trash, etc. It is disgusting.
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her so called 'TRADITIONS' are important narrative. Guess traditions aren't important afterall.

Her lips are moving, her lies are there for all of us to see. Thought the cake needed to be soaked in alcohol for at least 28 days 🤣
Fanny has failed on her last 4 efforts at cooking, creating beverages., baking, etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
In my experience tables and chairs can vary slightly in heights and having your legs squashed in the gap if this is reduced by higher chair seat makes for an uncomfortable meal. For comfort I would never buy a chair without sitting on it first. Looking at SJ and FRK sitting on the new chair it didn't seem right.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
C you next Tuesday
Has no money of her own for the chapel renovation yet flaunts
Another auction buy
In our faces and
Raves about her Truffle purchase.
Stupid witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Has anyone ever seen a comment about the chairs?? So.many people commented and "I read every one" also she is one sick twister sister.... . She could have snuck those chairs in and I doubt anyone would have noticed. And surprise the hoarder is not getting rid of the old ones. One more thing to stuff in the attic. . Also the other chairs for Snorts "study". How many people is he entertaining in his " study/boudoir? " she flaunts her purchases like its a game, she gets a thrill out of taking peoples money, doing no renovations, then slapping them.in the face with truffles. And how. Much do two white truffles cost? One sick.twisted girl ... When she falls and she will the money will dry up..... No one to blame but herself for .poor planning
She didn’t listen to me as I always said they need a bloody new table for that messy dinning room… something a lot bigger so they can get rid of the children’s table and with a wood top in a good enough shape to be left exposed...

Can you imagine being one of the guest who had to sit at the chidren’s table?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
News update!

Forget about Fanny's stars, buy mine instead... lots of choices available.
Screenshot_20231212_121753_Google.jpg

Price on application...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If you click below, the footage with Potts holding the truffle box begins. I took a screen shot of the box interior, can anyone tell if it describes the contents or take a more clear shot? There is a label on the bottom of the box also or we could just identify them by size and weight and look on the website for France or UK.

View attachment 2624893
She certainly bought the truffles in France as the text on the box says:
”Stephanie, merci beaucoup pour votre achat”

Stephanie, thank you very much for your order…

Someone has probably answered this before me, sorry for the repetition if someone already answered.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
That’s Fanny new ‘I’m a grown up, look professional outfit’ for going to court, tribunal hearings, legal inquiries etc. It’s not black, but brown indicates I’m trying to be sombre, sober and serious.
She looks like a turd

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I grew up with parents that didn’t drink more than a couple times a year. There was never booze in the house. I’m now married to a highly functioning alcoholic and I used to try to keep up with him, and I just cannot. I was a binge drinker as a youngster (weren’t we all fellow Americans??). I was never a wine with dinner person. I’d rather have a Coke. My observations as a now 53 year old teetotaler are as follows. 1. If you drink every day, unless you have only one drink, you’ve got a problem. 2. If you drink a lot every day, you have a problem. 3. If you have to drink in social settings, you have a problem. 4. If you drink more than two drinks at a time, you have a problem. 5. If the highlight of your day is drinking, you have a problem.

I know this, because I have had problems with drinking in the past. I drink maybe once or twice a year now. I always feel very anxious and physically bad the next day. I just don’t want to feel that way. Sadly, the absolute best I ever feel is when I’m kind of drunk. Therein lies the problem.

I’d say Fanny, PhiPhi, auntie and uncle, Anne Marie, Michael Potts, are all heavy drinkers. It does eventually sap energy from anyone who does it, highly functional or not. My hubs drinks 10-12 beers every night. He’s not the same guy he was when he was 30. I think he’s developing gait and neurological issues. I feel very badly for him, but I’m not going to nag him. I know for sure he has horrible anxiety from it. That’s why he starts over again every day. He’s a nice fella and a happy drunk. You can’t tell he’s drunk until he tries to walk. He’s a stellar employee, very responsible, and up and at it every day. I know I couldn’t do it, and I no longer choose to.
My parents were not drinkers at all, Christmas time an occasional trip to the pub/restaurant and that was it. A bit of binge drinking as a youngster. I hit it big time when my first marriage ended and luckily came out the other side. I couldn't get plastered anymore, don't like the feeling of being out of control and most certainly feeling like death afterwards. It is far from a necessity.

There is nothing nice about alcoholism and I have had to deal with people with serious problems in a previous job. Watching someone who fell on hard times slowly deteriorate and become a shell of their former self and eventually passing away from it. That is the extreme end.

Is Fanny a high functioning one, who knows. Is she a nice drunk or a nasty one, if she is one at all? I do think drink generally plays a big part there at the moment and I get the feeling something really not right there and it's bubbling just under the surface. There is a definate atomosphere and I do wonder if this is why people are begnning to distance themselves, leaving the chateau. This isn't due to recent happenings it's been brewing for a while the place is not like it use to be, it's uneasy.

It must be heartbreaking for you to watch all you can do is be there for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wish me luck. I am going to view a tiny house shortly to rent .Rents in the UK are difficult to find and very expensive eg£1700 a month for two small bedrooms and small garden on a housing estate. Having a pet greatly reduces options as landlords don’t want them.
This is a basic place nothing fancy…
I have lost three chances already as other viewers got in first, there are an average of between 19 and 31 views on top properties…
Due to my husband’s illness I need to take a break but still be nearby.

The fact that neither Fanny or Mummy are NOT renting out their UK properties tells me they can afford to loose at least
£2000 a week in lost rent income.
Wishing you and your doggie the best of luck and I hope you get that house !!!
Rental is hard in Australia too.... so many go to see the house or flat.
So Lochy - sending you super positive vibes . :)🐶

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In my experience tables and chairs can vary slightly in heights and having your legs squashed in the gap if this is reduced by higher chair seat makes for an uncomfortable meal. For comfort I would never buy a chair without sitting on it first. Looking at SJ and FRK sitting on the new chair it didn't seem right.
I kept looking at the chairs as they were unpacking them and thinking they are too high for the table. bleeping idiots!!! The fat pug guy is never going to get his legs under that table!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I kept looking at the chairs as they were unpacking them and thinking they are too high for the table. bleeping idiots!!! The fat pug guy is never going to get his legs under that table!
What I want to know is ..... how or If they are going to Steam ---????--- or how ever you do it --get those lines that are in the velvet out of the chairs !
They will probably feel by just using it the lines and marks will fall out of the velvet in time as they are all just so lazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Set of 10 chairs and 4 armchairs. 14 chairs total.

Off topic:
click below, and look at the contents of the Paris apartment of actress Olivia de Havilland, who played Melanie in Gone With The Wind, contents were auctioned off on October 5, 2023. Interesting collection of items.

Now who thinks those are not the only things they've bought. Too many items in that sale that are right up their street, they will slowly trickle in.

1702385692878.png

The two footstools they got for 320 euros

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.