The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're in the supermarkets here, or better still put them in a nice crispy baguette but that would be too simple. If she wants the cooks gig for next year better not rely on the WIFI too much for your recipies.
Why didn't I think of that???
Yes, that's how my husband eats his sausages when he grills them up in the summer. We used to have a place about 30 minutes from us that served their hot dogs and sausages on French bread. They closed down sometime in 2019 and the owner, who we got to know fairly well because we ate there frequently, even though it was 30 minutes away from us, gave us one of the reamers he used to hollow out the French bread. He'd stuff the sausage in the bread. My husband does it like this all the time......I don't know why I didn't even think of that for Marie!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Came here from the last thread. Dan is looking much better these days, some meat on his bones, facial hair and that new hairline suit him. He also looks like whatever bathing facilities the yurt has to offer serve him better than the inhabitants of Lalande have to contend with.
Aumaury, on the other hand, seems like he has been drained of life ever since he moved to the shitoo. I hope it's just Lalande doing this to him and not the Rottweiler he's dating.
That's an insult to rotties lol ;)
---
Do not usually share personal stuff but I am SO Happy that my surgeon gave all clear on my skin cancer BCC removal from arm this afternoon, BEST Christmas present ever, 3 inch scar will serve as my reminder to cover up / sun screen / shade myself, look after yourselves Tattlers.
I'm very happy for you ♥ Big hugs ! Such great news !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Here’s a quick update on my chapel star adoption opportunities… It’s been going very well! So well in fact, do to the unbelievable demand, I’ve just added some more stars. Remember, they’re just $5,000 (US) each. Unfortunately there is no discount for the smaller or not quite as perfectly formed stars. No pressure but, I’ve been doing a lot of online shopping and have several shopping carts just waiting for me to return and finish my checkouts.
IMG_8403.jpeg

IMG_4873.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Hi all, long time lurker here. Found you a few years ago after becoming suspicious of Miss Jarvis and the goings on at the farmhouse.
Was also here for all of Clara’s revelations and subsequent departure…..never really knew what to make of her and her musings. Anyway, just wanted to raise my head and finally introduce myself and stop lurking in the shadows.
Don’t worry, I’m not a flying monkey, just someone who is sickened by the scrounging, lying miss Jarvis and her gay Lego haired revolting twank of an apprentice.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Here’s a quick update on my chapel star adoption opportunities… It’s been going very well! So well in fact, do to the unbelievable demand, I’ve just added some more stars. Remember, they’re just $5,000 (US) each. Unfortunately there is no discount for the smaller or not quite as perfectly formed stars. No pressure but, I’ve been doing a lot of online shopping and have several shopping carts just waiting for me to return and finish my checkouts.
View attachment 2624369
View attachment 2624370
Have you got any left? I'd like 4 but understand if they've already gone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
@margarethouston8998
10 hours agoVery impressive Stephanie went up to look at the work. I bet the restoration team was impressed, too!!

@jennifercampbell7698
3 hours ago
Stephanie loves a ladder, heels and all!
@tootsieb11
57 minutes ago
Really? There's been enough accidents at La lande... if she were to fall would the contractors insurance cover her? I think not.. she is not protected by health and safety, the woman is a danger to herself and others.
---

Perhaps the air helps propel her body to make leaping up and out of windows, and up on chairs easier.
---
@cashfamilyfarm9637
3 hours ago
Your three large lady chickens will start crowing soon if they havn't already.
---

Boy S Girl aka Stephanie Jarvis is backpedaling on her claims that the painters who will restore the interior painting of the Dump chapel will be the same painters who restored artwork or painted interiors at Notre Dame.

And still, the Steph fenders continue.

@user-wj8tk1co8p
21 hours ago
Stephanie, you said the chapel restorers had worked on Notre Dame and yet Sebastien does not mention this when he lists the places he has worked.

4 replies

IhoUaMy7sWsP2j4WusiSKNRQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@carolinegooder7091
20 hours ago
I think it was the painters she was discussing and the neo Medieval artwork .

HPXyxBVJHVdzM5lpLMtmawew=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@spinonepuppy8949
13 hours ago
@carolinegooder7091 there you go again
emoji_u1f602.png

NVk6AucRcfmEIZMPNvmrbhmw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@Sgirl
11 hours ago
I believe the contractors who she hired were involved in the Notre Dame restoration. As contractors they would have a crew of many different artisans working for them, who work on different projects.

nMQ8te8xW1liMUH57WkO5AtL=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@lingell7428
7 hours ago
If you check further up Stephanie answered this ! Its the Painting as in Artwork that they are still doing . With a big company of artisans it will never be guaranteed who is actually working on what project!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Hi all, long time lurker here. Found you a few years ago after becoming suspicious of Miss Jarvis and the goings on at the farmhouse.
Was also here for all of Clara’s revelations and subsequent departure…..never really knew what to make of her and her musings. Anyway, just wanted to raise my head and finally introduce myself and stop lurking in the shadows.
Don’t worry, I’m not a flying monkey, just someone who is sickened by the scrounging, lying miss Jarvis and her gay Lego haired revolting twank of an apprentice.
Thanks for speaking up. I like your name did you get it in Turkey?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Since I come from a middle eastern background, I sometimes don’t know if things look weird to me because of my different culture, or if they are just weird!

It seems to me that almost everyone at the shatto is always either drinking, or adding booze to their food in one form or another. Is it normal? Do people have drinks everyday of their lives and get giggly and excited at the sight of a bottle of wine or champagn?
Those people at Lalande are weird and they have serious drinking problem… daily drinking is a sign of alcoholism. Not saying all of them are alcoholics but I am sure some of them seem to be. Maybe they have other problems we can not see on videos, if you know what I mean.

It is too much to me too and I grew up with a very liberal approach to alcohol consumption. Here in Scandinavia, today, we are still very open to drinking and Scandinavians tend to drink far too much. Government in Sweden and Norway used their power to charge heavy taxes on alcohol and to regulate the sales of alcohol and have control of the sales of spirits through government commanded shops with very restrictive hours… only beers can be bought at supermarkets for example, but in restricted hours. You can not buy beer at a supermarket after 18:00 or 19:00 Hours for example. You can not find a bottle of wine in a supermarket in Norway or Sweden because they are not allowed to sell anything other than beers. The official shops with monopoly of the alcohol sales charge a lot and close at 17:00 and are never open on Sundays. It is not the same in Denmark. Danish are more liberals about the drinking of spirits.

People who drink can not drive, not any dose. Anyway, recently the Norwegian government changed its official guidelines for the consumption of alcohol to zero doses of alcohol a week. ZERO. It is official that any amount of alcohol can cause damage. If people will take these recommendations is a different story.

I mean, as I mentioned here the other day, I was raised by an alcoholic father, a lovely man, but alcoholic and I don‘t touch alcohol because I have seen the damage it causes to the person and the entire family around. Also because I love cars and driving. I am and I was always the driver in every party occasion. Always sober.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Old Fanny is gonna take these patrons for all they’re worth.

She’s not gonna leave one dime of theirs left on the table.

What she is charging for these stupid stars is obscene.

These money grabs are getting way too easy for her.

Everyone at the dump is a loathsome creep.

Gross Potts is sickening.

The worst one of all is the Ugly Shameless Kow.

She is Evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
just watching michael in the chapel and i can not remember seeing him this enthused over anything in a long time.. I hope it all works out for him because he can do an amazing job on that ceiling

• Heart
Reactions: 30
plenty of recipe books gifted to them so why the reliance on internet. Im sure they got a bread making recipe book

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A few threads ago chapel funds and the 12K cheque were mentioned but I hadn't had time to type.

So the 12K were for the structural work, (vault french drain, the keystones etc) it was 10% of the 120K which was the total amount for structural work.

Then the other 310K would be for the painting work inside.

In earlier flog (perhaps it was patreon) she mentioned she would divert the lake funds into chapel funds so they could start ASAP which was 150K + there was already a substanial chapel fund.
She said herself she had enough money for the grand salon and chapel structure + painting of st Jospeh.

So please do tell me how she can be short of 200K if she had 150K + substanial chapel fund since the first week of dec last year?

I believe she has received a minimum of 360K in patreon funds alone!

Shameless, 50% discount, lips are moving thus she is lying 99% of the time shittelaine!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
1702332430328.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.