The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 14 dining room chairs are also from the paris apartment of Olivia de Havailland! What else did they buy from the auction that they did not fess up to. The chairs were purchased on October 4 or 5, 2023.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Aren’t these the chairs Snorts purchased for his little lady desk room? From the apartment if Olivia de Havailland?
The 4 chairs were 1088 euros, almost half the cost of the bargain 14 dining room chairs. The gruesome twosome were status buying again.
Just saw your post. (I was busy sleuthing). ;););)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She says Hello Cuz . . . he ignores her, keeps his back to her and continues opening the doors. I love it.
Cuz absolutely Hates her !!!
He will not look at her in the face.
Bun Boy needs to get out of France away from Snorts and Fanny - big time !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
God I love the sleuths here 😂 so quick to work 🥰
any idea what she was blurring on the chairs? It’s not like her address is a secret!
My laptop screen is too small. My guess is it is the reflective light that seems to cause a glare? But yes, it does look blurry.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She says Hello Cuz . . . he ignores her, keeps his back to her and continues opening the doors. I love it.

Where's that lazy tit Philip when the chairs need to be unloaded?

Amaury doesn't give Potts any eye contact.

So . . . if the chapel restorers want hot chocolate they have to go up to the kitchen and ask for it.
We always ask tradesmen if they would like tea, coffee, water and always take it out to them . . . they don't have to ask.

Ick, Philip and Stephanie embracing in the doorway after Philip had picked up Gerry from where ever.

What are they hiding . . . blurred labels on the chair packing . . . another job for @Lochness Monster.
The atmosphere appears quite chilly at the shitoo, and not just because of the winter temperatures. If he makes it through Christmas, Amuary's going to want another vacay starting in January.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
IMG_5514.png

The bleeping grifter asks people to Adopt a bleeping Star to pay for her bleeping renovations, and then buys bleeping dining room chairs at yet another bleeping auction; and for bleeping dinner they eat bleeping truffle pasta. The bleeping witch has some bleeping nerve.

IMG_5517.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
When do you require payment? I don't have the money myself, but I started a GoFundMe site AND a BuyMeADietMountainDew site. I anticipate having the money for you sometime in 2024, or maybe even 2025, I just don't know the exact date. Do you have layaway maybe?
If this is a problem, of course, I will understand.
Sure no problem, but no later than early 2026. I don’t have a layaway program in place yet, but I do consider our TL conversations to be legally binding. Do you want a big star or a little one?

Whilst I was online shopping for a Hannibal tv show funko pop, I found out one can make custom funkos on the funko website for only $30. I made a couple for a few of my kids that would be interested and since I’ve done so well with my chapel star adoptions the past few weeks, I went ahead and made these… I did my best with the limited options they had.

Philip:
I gave him two crystal goblets to hold, skinny jeans, red sneakers and a lady body because the men’s body was too chunky for his tall & slender frame. Philip is also accompanied by Lancelot.
IMG_8380.jpeg

IMG_8385.jpeg

IMG_8384.jpeg

IMG_8383.jpeg

IMG_8382.jpeg

Stephanie:
I gave her some cash and a bottle of wine to hold, I tried to give her a tacky middle aged outfit (unfortunately there was no yellow dress), an Annalise hairdo and Ruby is sneaking up behind her about pee on her cankles.
IMG_8393.jpeg

IMG_8394.jpeg

IMG_8399.jpeg
IMG_8396.jpeg

IMG_8397.jpeg

IMG_8398.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Where exactly is Snorty's study? I'm confused. He has literally taken over every inch of the HMN.

Does he mean his corner in Fanny's salon?

Is this it?

acting.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Aren’t these the chairs Snorts purchased for his little lady desk room? From the Paris apartment of Olivia de Havailland?
The 4 chairs were 1088 euros, almost half the cost of the bargain 14 dining room chairs. The gruesome twosome were status buying again.
Not everything in the auction was Oliva de Haviland's.......it was an auction with a bunch of people's stuff. They just used her name for recognition and to draw people in. Some of the items were hers, but not these chairs.
I'm only pointing it out because they are not my taste and thankfully, they weren't part of Olivia's estate - someone else, whoever " Property of a 19th Century Connoisseur" is!!

• Heart
  • Haha
yesterday was hundreds upon hundreds of dollars spent on cashmere, and now today was thousand spent on new chairs. Are these people insane sending in money? If she has it to spend on herself, then she has it to spend on renovations. Stop…please…stop.…

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Here’s a quick update on my chapel star adoption opportunities… It’s been going very well! So well in fact, do to the unbelievable demand, I’ve just added some more stars. Remember, they’re just $5,000 (US) each. Unfortunately there is no discount for the smaller or not quite as perfectly formed stars. No pressure but, I’ve been doing a lot of online shopping and have several shopping carts just waiting for me to return and finish my checkouts.
View attachment 2624369
View attachment 2624370
Oh snap @Jules100, why did you not tell of this amazing opportunity BEFORE Black Friday?!? Two men named Williams & Sonoma shook me down for most of my dosh, followed by my "patronage to preserve the legacy" of the historic landmark that is the Pottery Barn (I sleep so much better at night, knowing I have contributed to the upkeep of the "barn", on their lovely goose down pillows), and I just blew the rest on Bath & Body Works "Candle Day" to redeem myself from purchasing two really awful overpriced candles from an undisclosed chateau a few months ago.

But, in the spirit of Christmas bartering, I have $5 in J. Crew cash, a 20% off coupon to Kohl's from an Amazon return, a $10 Starbucks gift card, and a surprise mystery gift from the future (meaning, whatever white elephant gift I end up with from a Christmas party next weekend- unless it is a case of Miller Lite, which I am never THAT fortunate.) I'll even throw in a brand new Fleurie candle (obviously, I would never send you the burned one- that would be crass!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So if she bought these end of October, it begs the question where have they been all this time?!? Auction houses usually have a time limit before storage fees are incurred. They’re not just going to hold on to Fanny's ill gotten goods!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In the last episode of the bleeping creeps at the farmhouse that they fondly call a Chateau did I see in the background of the dining room a cushion sitting on a chair with that bleeping twirps. Picture on it. Say it isn’t so. What would happen if everyone one here posted something inflammatory regarding the scam about the stars on her video?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Click and watch for the yearly staged holiday passionate welcome home “ kiss” between Mummy and romancer of the elderly, Fanny and Miss Chatelaine, in the darkened doorway of the Dump entryway.

Click and watch about 40 seconds or so of video where Fanny says, “I LOVE THEM SO MUCH” referring to the new green chairs. In the next clip, Snorts proclaims his love to Stephanie, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, and then………………………..….crickets, nothing from her. Fanny proclaims her love for the chairs but refrains from doing so to Miss Chatelaine, who has just expressed his/her love for Stephanie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Has anyone ever seen a comment about the chairs?? So.many people commented and "I read every one" also she is one sick twister sister.... . She could have snuck those chairs in and I doubt anyone would have noticed. And surprise the hoarder is not getting rid of the old ones. One more thing to stuff in the attic. . Also the other chairs for Snorts "study". How many people is he entertaining in his " study/boudoir? " she flaunts her purchases like its a game, she gets a thrill out of taking peoples money, doing no renovations, then slapping them.in the face with truffles. And how. Much do two white truffles cost? One sick.twisted girl ... When she falls and she will the money will dry up..... No one to blame but herself for .poor planning

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What else did they buy from the auction that they did not fess up to. The chairs were purchased on October 4 or 5, 2023.
That won't be the only thing they have bought there........ they can't help it to do multiple purchases!!!
---
The bleeping grifter asks people to Adopt a bleeping Star to pay for her bleeping renovations, and then buys bleeping dining room chairs at yet another bleeping auction; and for bleeping dinner they eat bleeping truffle pasta. The bleeping witch has some bleeping nerve.
Add Potts , Bag Head and her bloody Mother 🦇 as well Toronto GWM ......they ALL have no shame!!! :devilish:

While your at it Fanny ....... add a big old Star for little Diesel !! 🐶
You disliked him but you used that little dog for content and $$$ too!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh Jeebus Hot Flamin’ Cheetos on Toast, nobody asked for new dining room chairs, yet this is where F4F chooses to deliver.

to be fair, the chairs do look loads better in the room, tassels and all, but really? The implication that she is doing it for the viewing audience is a bit rich. Why all of the blurring? Don’t want internet sleuths finding the auction and the price paid? Not my skill set, but I know we have them here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Where's that lazy tit Philip when the chairs need to be unloaded?

Amaury doesn't give Potts any eye contact.

So . . . if the chapel restorers want hot chocolate they have to go up to the kitchen and ask for it.
We always ask tradesmen if they would like tea, coffee, water and always take it out to them . . . they don't have to ask.

Ick, Philip and Stephanie embracing in the doorway after Philip had picked up Gerry from where ever.

What are they hiding . . . blurred labels on the chair packing . . . another job for @Lochness Monster.
Yes what was on the labels that she had to blur? We all know the address so it can't be that. Maybe the auction house???
Here's where the blurring starts for tattlers with better eyesight than me.
PS loved how Cuz just ignored Fanny too :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.