The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tante and Stephen looked distinctly off in last night's vlog. They looked miserable and cross. I suspect they are getting increasingly fed up with the pink phone and it's shrieking owner disturbing them every time they sit down to eat. I bet she nags them into staying in for meals as it's now only her, Snorty, Marie, and now Potty left at the dump. I would have thought they'd want to spend some time at Amaury's or go out to dinner with him and Natti, rather than having to appear in the daily soap circus. In no time at all, I expect there will be more screeching and nonsense with Gerry arriving. There is nothing new in any of these daily vlogs, just lying to Marie at how lovely she looks or what a marvelous cook she is; talking to Tante about food; showing Snorty's latest haul of tat and disturbing Sebastien and Kirsty while they work for her benefit. All that happens while she and Snorty just waltz around holding a poor, frightened little dog, and otherwise doing absolutely nothing useful.
I wouldn't be surprised if one or both have a serious drinking problem. I suspect the dump is a safe space for them to engage in all day drinking without the fear of criticism or objection from the Lalande enablers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Beau Chateau... He is so fine i want to climbe him like a tree... He is the cause of lot of "damp/flooded basements"in the chateauverse.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What's weird is how none of the Lalande crew seem to have any independent hobbies, interests, friendships, or social life, outside of the dump circle or the transactional chateauverse circle. If Marie wants to find a partner she should get an electric pushbike and go and join some clubs or societies in the nearby towns and villages.
Marie likes running surely there must be a sports club or gym not too far away. Trouble is transport, if she hadn't got rid of the van.

Not surprised Fanny’s got no proper old friends other than hanger ons.

However i've always thought it odd that Aumary has never gone back to visit friends in the uk or had any visit him since he's been there. Lads night out/weekend away as you do.

Everything is all so insular, such a closed shop. Very odd and claustrophobic.
---
Freezing house and cold food, result! No wonder Tat n Ton looked hacked off, one sausage roll and a salad with onion gravy....why? No wonder Tonton's on the Pastis.

Still Marie is in training for B&B 2024 season. Tiny portions, bizarre concoctions always served tepid or cold (having had to wait for Dame F4F). 10 out of 10 so far.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Do not usually share personal stuff but I am SO Happy that my surgeon gave all clear on my skin cancer BCC removal from arm this afternoon, BEST Christmas present ever, 3 inch scar will serve as my reminder to cover up / sun screen / shade myself, look after yourselves Tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
that star campaign is the one of the most greediest things they have hatched up. It was well planned before the death of the worker, they were miffed it happened so that caused a delay. People here next door in the charity hospital are outside in the cold miserable homeless and writhing in pain , and do you know why ? because of food insecurities they can just afford to eat 1 piece of bread or 1 packet of pasta noodles and its blocking there stomach up.

Fruit is a luxury I brought two apples today for 29.pounds and this cow is able to sell her property u.k for over 1 million as we all know its in a prime area. disgusting , just vile her hedidstic ways patrons are so stupid to be donating to that cause a star they never see, and it will never be completed in their lifetime even if they get to travel to her overpriced B and B its a chapel thats not used by anyone of the community and on private property so it doesnt benefit anyone but her for her to gain views from and garnish money on youtube once a year signing off tune carols for her folly , did she do something exactly the same a name behind a panel ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Do not usually share personal stuff but I am SO Happy that my surgeon gave all clear on my skin cancer BCC removal from arm this afternoon, BEST Christmas present ever, 3 inch scar will serve as my reminder to cover up / sun screen / shade myself, look after yourselves Tattlers.
Yay, so glad you've got the all clear.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Great news, check your skin for any signs of spots that are new or change.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is indeed good news.😍
---
Celebrating advent…with table bread, a typical celebration when you have no content .
Potts is back, I guess this is his sourdough starter unless they are growing shepherds?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Came here from the last thread. Dan is looking much better these days, some meat on his bones, facial hair and that new hairline suit him. He also looks like whatever bathing facilities the yurt has to offer serve him better than the inhabitants of Lalande have to contend with.
Aumaury, on the other hand, seems like he has been drained of life ever since he moved to the shitoo. I hope it's just Lalande doing this to him and not the Rottweiler he's dating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That is fantastic news and I am very happy for you. Such a relief to be cancer free.
The best Christmas gift one can get. :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wouldn't be surprised if one or both have a serious drinking problem. I suspect the dump is a safe space for them to engage in all day drinking without the fear of criticism or objection from the Lalande enablers.
Since I come from a middle eastern background, I sometimes don’t know if things look weird to me because of my different culture, or if they are just weird!

It seems to me that almost everyone at the shatto is always either drinking, or adding booze to their food in one form or another. Is it normal? Do people have drinks everyday of their lives and get giggly and excited at the sight of a bottle of wine or champagn?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What's weird is how none of the Lalande crew seem to have any independent hobbies, interests, friendships, or social life, outside of the dump circle or the transactional chateauverse circle. If Marie wants to find a partner she should get an electric pushbike and go and join some clubs or societies in the nearby towns and villages.
I don't see how she could afford an electric anything.....they're over $1,000 US, aren't they?
In any event, I'd love to see her on a bike, electric or not. I feel like she wouldn't be all that coordinated!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't see how she could afford an electric anything.....they're over $1,000 US, aren't they?
In any event, I'd love to see her on a bike, electric or not. I feel like she wouldn't be all that coordinated!
What about this? …
I cannot imagine there will be time for forest bathing and wedding flowers AND bnb cooking?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Speaking of Selma - is he AWOL on Youtube? Tatiyana also - no more from her.
2 days ago his niece got him free tix to visit a fish zoo.
Tatiana is currently at the North Pole assassinating with last minute Xmas preparations.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
We all know what goes on that table, right?
And then she places the parsley, to be eaten raw in the tabuleh, directly over that god damned disgusting table?
Hopeless…
And poor Molly laying on the cold stone floor…
Give Amaury an immodium heads up, his salmonella will come roaring back!

• Haha
I would think a little vespa/ motorbike would do well out there. The Winters are mild and it would be a way to get away from the damp and mold for a while. Pay attention to how often people are sick there. Way too often if you ask me .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.