The Chateau Diaries #274 Waddles with my weedy wonker - the story of the conwoman, Stephanie Jarvis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for goodness sake!!!
The little beanie dirt bag is a bloody Adult ........ he is not a Youth!!!!!
Take your hat/beanie off at the table !
He is Gay as a rainbow. She’s a Hag like a shadow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Now we finally know what Jamie the secret handyman looks like. Thanks Stephanie, another example of how you don't give a tit about other people's privacy.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
@Pekey could you hire a shower chair for hubs?
Gertie .... we have a shower chair but he is very "gung ho" and our daughter and I are telling him to take it easy all the time.
Then he does too much and gets sore and grumpy. :rolleyes:
Its like looking after a little kid....... or Fanny !!!! :ROFLMAO:
---
Marie wants to go to culinary school.
Oh her list Gertie is ...... wants to go to Peru !!! Just call her Paddington Bear ! 🐻
---
Marie wants to go to culinary school.
Oh her list Gertie is ...... wants to go to Peru !!! Just call her Paddington Bear ! 🐻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Reading Tattle since last night I have seen that FRK has come off birth control and wants to get married and find someone to spend her life with. RUN FOR THE HILLS CHAPS. Who publishes such information on the Web???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Reading Tattle since last night I have seen that FRK has come off birth control and wants to get married and find someone to spend her life with. RUN FOR THE HILLS CHAPS. Who publishes such information on the Web???
My first thought was, who has she been sleeping with (apart from Philip allegedly), that she requires birth control.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Happy Birthday @Jules100 🎂
Hope you have a fabulous day Birthday Twin ….(doubt it is peeing down with rain in the Sunshine State as it is in my little grey & gloomy part of France this morning)
I raise a Millers Lite to you 🍻

• Heart
Reactions: 35
WTF? STEPHANIE SUDDENLY NOW SAYS THEY HAVE BEEN SENDING MONEY MONTHLY TO DIFFERENT CHARITIES ALL YEAR AND NEVER UPDATED THE MONTHLY CHARITY/ DONATIONS LIST SINCE NOVEMBER 2022, AND REFUSED TO RESPOND TO DOZENS OF INQUIRIES BY VIEWERS FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS ABOUT WHERE THE MONEY WAS DONATED. IS SHE LYING AGAIN? HER LIPS ARE MOVING……… Why keep 13 months of donations secret? Do you think she really made all the donations she claims? Probably not. I call bullshit on her claims. Is she keeping the money herself? Very rarely is there any proof donations have been made in the amount claimed to legitimate charities. If she actually made any donations, she wouldn’t be able to keep her mouth shut.

Click the video below and listen to her exuberant bullshit voice as yet another pile of hot steaming bullshit tumbles from Stephanie’s over filled lips on her crap unwrapped channel. Thanks again Hanni.

Here is the transcript:

thank you so much Michael and thank you to everyone
who has sent gifts today and to all of you who are watching because it's
because of you that we're able to send the monetization from this channel to
different charities

AND

we will let you know at the end of this year the Charities that we've been helping
throughout this year

BECAUSE

well we're nearly at the end of because as you know
we're not opening any gifts that arrived after June now, we still have some to
open and I think that we'll be ending cadeaux pretty much around Christmas time
so that that will be the end of an era for us certainly

AND

rather sad for Lancelot, who you know it's ending almost
as soon as it's began for you and he's
had a marvelous time I think he's had an
absolutely marvelous time so good he is
so good so good he is actually the most
Angelic dog I know I would say that

LOVEBOMBING continues:
anyway but but he is the most Angelic
dog thank you so much all of you and I
can't wait to see you next week lots of
love

Three words: Love, Laugh and Lobotomy! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
FRK MOP BUCKET LIST
Live a cold CHMN, wander around aimlessly, pick / forage flowers, dream up ways to rip off next years b&b guests and live with Fanny, Snorts and their dog. What a waste of a life

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Next thread title?

“Keep showing the dog and Fanny’s ratings will be sagging like her beams and boobs.”
😂😂 I’ll second that for the next thread title.

it’s so true. I’m loving the comments deriding Fanny & Snorts about Poopsalot. They don’t seem to be taking any notice whatsoever, so guessing viewer’s comments will continue way past the next thread 👌🏻👌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear, on her list of plans for 2024 she wants to get married… she doesn’t talk about finding love or a life partner… She talks “get married“, by the lake, pure fantasy.
Not that finding love and getting married is something impossible, but she must get real, escape from LieLand and find some real people with whom she can establish real relationships.
Also, stop exposing yourself the way you do, you will only attract opportunists and predators…
---
My thoughts exactly, she over-exposes herself in such a fragile way and will attract only predators or opportunists…
I was more concerned about her stopping the thyroid medicine. I can not believe someone can be so irresponsible and ignorant to stop a vital medicine like thyroid medicine.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How many times do you think that dog pissed and tit behind the curtains, under the bed, on the chairs, on the floor, on the antique rugs, etc, in John’s chateau ?
---

Click and listen for about 10 seconds to hear the Shittelaine‘s dismissive, sarcastic remark about Ratso and her shrill, maniacal laughter…..Pekey is spot on with her observation.

---
I believe the dog videos aren’t proving to be so popular and she is buying views as usual to hit her average 100,000 + views per video.todays video has had 34,000 views in 5 hours.
---
@carenvisser607
4 minutes ago
I don't think having the dog at the table in another person's home is etiquette. Also he could just wee in the house unless you are taking him out frequently. Little dogs love to wee in houses. That's my experience.
That’ll be swiftly edited out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So much RENOvATiNG happening at The Pethericks convent. Not just the kitchen but another room now and an organ is being reconstructed. What renovation is happening at La Lande? NONE!
The Pethericks seem to have people lining up to help them as opposed to Fanny who pretty much has no one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Morning All, thanks for new thread @ComtesseRose ❤

Maria’a Bucket List 2024 is interesting as per your IG post above.

Does she really mean ‘Meet and ensnare people with the same beliefs as me’ whatever the hell they are 🤔

She certainly has a knack of meeting people, using them , then dropping them like red hot potatoes to run back to Fanny and the Shitoo to upgrade her grifting skills.
Another grift for a van has already begun 🤬

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.