The Chateau Diaries #274 Waddles with my weedy wonker - the story of the conwoman, Stephanie Jarvis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @ComtesseRose ♥ @LittleMore Cottage Sending you thoughts and healing ♥ Mr @Pekey & @ScooterMaGoo hoping the recovery is going well. ♥ @Lady Avonlea hope you are feeling better and your headache is gone ♥ (Hope I did not miss anyone as I sort of read quite fast as I was quite behind in the comments)
GAWD ! More dog content and no renovations what so ever. And now a "palace for chicken":rolleyes:(Brain dead con woman !)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Wait until Mummy meets Ratso. She will put on an Oscar worthy performance for 10 minutes of filming and then ignore Ratso.
Oh I cannot wait until Mummy 🦇 meets Ratso Gracie !!!
Mummy 🦇 does not like animals and you are right ..... a Oscar Performance it will be !!
Especially as little Ratso is bringing in the $$$ .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That John has been in multiple La la lands videos and has stayed at the farmhouse before. Maybe he is Shorts sugar Daddy
I believes Jules was correct, from this screenshot, nobody wants to sleep with Phillip, especially at John’s chateau.….EVER.No LieLande miracle happening at John’s chateau this holiday season ( what a shame…… Fanny really needed content for those pesky Advent videos).
9C670EDC-19D7-4D50-9DD6-C04427514BC5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Brenda and Trevor are now approving posts before they are published. Oh and don’t you dare send a link, you have to screen shot and type in the credit. So ridiculous!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
♥ Mr @Pekey
Hubs ( thank you Linda Vater) is doing well !!
Today he has not taken the "big" pain killers only a few paracetamol and he feels he is getting better at walking . A little swollen but its only been a week and one day!
Off to physio on Monday and the surgeon on Tuesday for a check-up.
As for me Fromthenorth......... its exhausting !
I have to keep my eyes on him all the time as I don't want him to use the back stairs and I am scared when he is in the shower etc.
I think I will take his Endone and have a lie down !!! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She says at the video's end that there will be an update about renovations at the chateau.
From the sideline, Mr G M . . . That'll be nothing as there's no work going on.

@Pekey could you hire a shower chair for hubs?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
WTF? STEPHANIE SUDDENLY NOW SAYS THEY HAVE BEEN SENDING MONEY MONTHLY TO DIFFERENT CHARITIES ALL YEAR AND NEVER UPDATED THE MONTHLY CHARITY/ DONATIONS LIST SINCE NOVEMBER 2022, AND REFUSED TO RESPOND TO DOZENS OF INQUIRIES BY VIEWERS FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS ABOUT WHERE THE MONEY WAS DONATED. IS SHE LYING AGAIN? HER LIPS ARE MOVING……… Why keep 13 months of donations secret? Do you think she really made all the donations she claims? Probably not. I call bullshit on her claims. Is she keeping the money herself? Very rarely is there any proof donations have been made in the amount claimed to legitimate charities. If she actually made any donations, she wouldn’t be able to keep her mouth shut.

Click the video below and listen to her exuberant bullshit voice as yet another pile of hot steaming bullshit tumbles from Stephanie’s over filled lips on her crap unwrapped channel. Thanks again Hanni.

Here is the transcript:

thank you so much Michael and thank you to everyone
who has sent gifts today and to all of you who are watching because it's
because of you that we're able to send the monetization from this channel to
different charities

AND

we will let you know at the end of this year the Charities that we've been helping
throughout this year

BECAUSE

well we're nearly at the end of because as you know
we're not opening any gifts that arrived after June now, we still have some to
open and I think that we'll be ending cadeaux pretty much around Christmas time
so that that will be the end of an era for us certainly

AND

rather sad for Lancelot, who you know it's ending almost
as soon as it's began for you and he's
had a marvelous time I think he's had an
absolutely marvelous time so good he is
so good so good he is actually the most
Angelic dog I know I would say that

LOVEBOMBING continues:
anyway but but he is the most Angelic
dog thank you so much all of you and I
can't wait to see you next week lots of
love

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Hey fellow New Zealand Tattlers, does Mark Vette's dog training video come up before 'Shito Diarrhea' videos come up on YouTube?

For everyone else, Mark Vette is a dog trainer of 40 years experience who is famous for training difficult dogs. He also trained dogs to drive cars (for BMW advert) and fly aeroplanes!

He's now doing an online course about troublesome dogs.

Hey, Stef sign up Lancelot!

Reactions: 16
Brenda and Trevor are now approving posts before they are published. Oh and don’t you dare send a link, you have to screen shot and type in the credit. So ridiculous!
What??? You're right, that's absolutely ridiculous!
So much for not having time, something Brenda complains about all the time when she rightly gets criticized for being controlling.
I cannot imagine in any way how protecting Stephanie's butt would be worth this for her and Trevor. I hope Stephanie pays them well.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What??? You're right, that's absolutely ridiculous!
So much for not having time, something Brenda complains about all the time when she rightly gets criticized for being controlling.
I cannot imagine in any way how protecting Stephanie's butt would be worth this for her and Trevor. I hope Stephanie pays them well.
Why would they ban links? That doesn’t make sense to me? Surely a link is better than a screenshot.

Reactions: 16
Why would they ban links? That doesn’t make sense to me? Surely a link is better than a screenshot.
I don't know why, except maybe she only wants to have content that's related to people who are in some way associated with Stephanie, maybe? At one point, she had a list of chateau channels, a very. very short list of maybe three (Chateau Love, Dan's channel and I think another one that I can't remember), that were approved to be linked.......the Lalacelle folks weren't one of them, but they post on there every time they upload on YouTube. I could never understand how Brenda let stand, as they definitely weren't on the list. Even when the Egyptologist posted there, a few times he would say he had Brenda's permission to do so in his post.

I just went on there, because I haven't looked there in a few days. Brenda is such a self righteous, holier-than-thou person. Duh, like we didn't know that! But she posted the below about the people from Chateau de Sauge and in the post she says they have a new project and that she "will share it with you shortly."

I don't even watch these people, only heard about them here, but their new channel was in my recommendations yesterday, so it's not like it's some secret that only Brenda can tell these stupid people about. Brenda is insane.

1700198763553.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So much RENOvATiNG happening at The Pethericks convent. Not just the kitchen but another room now and an organ is being reconstructed. What renovation is happening at La Lande? NONE!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I would certainly ask him to remove the animal from the table. (Regardless of the fact that he is a guest)
Killip is the main reason I don't watch CD anymore.
Screenshot_20231117_072408_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Marie wants to go to culinary school.
That is all well and good.
I hope she doesn't plan to chef in a restaurant, the pressure in a kitchen will be her undoing . . . again.
I hope she keeps it small . . . e.g. catering or chateau cheffing.

Marie doesn't like to grow flowers but enjoys arranging them.
How then is she going to become self sufficient . . . growing flowers is not such a big step away from fruit and vegetable cultivation.

That girl lives with her head stuck in the clouds.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
yes I agree someone who pushes there relationship stability online is only trying to convince you and themselves . I seen it with my own family and strangers the nothing will break/tear us up statement is very telling usually it screams of trouble in paradise and or insecurities .
she stressed micro Dick insists on a double too "the lady doth protest too much"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She's a cow, Jamie the handyman has said he doesn't want to be on film, so what does she do.

Both of that dogs eyes are streaming, I'm wondering if he may have Entropion.

Sod off Sabina. Suppose we're going to be bored with more Andie from now on.

That is what a Chateau should look like not a Disney version.

Not so hot flower guy, of course. The Glums from Norway. What an evening to behold🙄

What an ignorant disrespectful wanker having that bleeping dog up at the table.

Still at least the staff she took with her can all have a lovely hot bath or shower.

I wonder how many times Lance shat on the floor?

Good Morning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.