The Chateau Diaries #274 Waddles with my weedy wonker - the story of the conwoman, Stephanie Jarvis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Candle clear out - 20% OFF - Any tattlers interested in some candles - perhaps as Christmas gifts (for those you don't like)!
73564d10-ca04-412d-ba35-38458be20774.jpg
edea87fc-2e88-4654-aa9c-75d4f0d02f33.png
Treat yourself or a loved one​
Hey there,

We're thrilled to kick off our Black Friday celebration!

🕯 Ready to make your space cosier? Now's the perfect time because you can get a 20% discount on all our candles! ✨
261948fd-4c98-4514-9e34-8326ca24f1de.jpg

Until recently, our candles were priced at $120, but guess what? Two months ago, we managed to lower the price to just $83.

And here's the exciting part: exclusively for Black Friday, you can enjoy an extra 20% off for a limited time. That means you can grab any of our exquisite candles for just $68!

Get a candle for yourself or a loved one

Whether it's a treat for yourself or a thoughtful gift for someone special, now's the time to indulge. Don't miss out—this is the lowest price our candles will ever be.​
eaa2cda1-c15d-49d1-a818-2d169d1b9b77.jpg

Elevate your home or surprise a loved one with the perfect ambiance. Explore our candle collection now:

Check out our candle collection

Here's to creating warmth and memories,
Anna & Philipp x
rt-GLdWxTMM6T-f66082ca-a1cc-4b7d-87c4-6202fd29915b.png
rt-bQjlbA3x1h-91ecdd4a-33a6-43cf-93c5-ab215f6abd64.png
instagram.png
youtube.png
Chateau Le Fleur
Gonneville sur Honfleur, 14600, France​

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Well , at least poor Ratso won't need his stonking leash....... I can see that poor dog stuck to him with all that static electricity that suit would make!!! 🙀🙀🙀
We all know lady Phi Phi loves men, what we missed was his love for man made fibres.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not sure what to make of Hanni as she definitely has issues of some kind, and whether she has practiced law is not known, but I’m more interested in what has happened to her dog. She doesn’t appear to have one with her at the shittoo but she definitely had one last year, a beautiful cockapoo, as she was asking for name suggestions
I thought I was an avid "fan" of Chateau Diaries and of dogs I missed this !!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
all the crap exerts not included in advent

Before it's removed, here is a pre-premiere YT comment for this video:

@BetsysBarn
6 minutes ago

This has to be said I am sick and tired of seeing Philip in every vlog deciding what is going to happen and what is going where , in YOUR chateau, it is actually rather scary if I may say Many many years I have so enjoyed your family and weekly vlogs but this has all changed too much. I realise my little opinion means nothing in the grand scheme of things but, it is very sad to see your channel go from a shining star to a burned out sparkler in the past 2 years or so.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Candle clear out - 20% OFF - Any tattlers interested in some candles - perhaps as Christmas gifts (for those you don't like)!

Hey there,

🕯 Ready to make your space cosier? Now's the perfect time because you can get a 20% discount on all our candles! ✨

Until recently, our candles were priced at $120, but guess what? Two months ago, we managed to lower the price to just $83.

And here's the exciting part: exclusively for Black Friday, you can enjoy an extra 20% off for a limited time. That means you can grab any of our exquisite candles for just $68!

Whether it's a treat for yourself or a thoughtful gift for someone special, now's the time to indulge. Don't miss out—this is the lowest price our candles will ever be.​

Elevate your home or surprise a loved one with the perfect ambiance. Explore our candle collection now:

Anna & Philipp x​

Chateau Le Fleur
I volunteered to work the cash register at the little bookshop in my church. They kept incense next to the register. Made both by penniless innocent nuns in India and also local peyote stoners.
My stomach rebelled after 20 minutes and I had to rush into the fresh air to avoid erping on all the spiritual pamphlets.
$130 for your bullshit? I have but two things to say....
1.) God loves a potty mouth.
2.) EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrP

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Agree hope you and your son are well. The table is classic not OTT and not fighting with the wall paper and hideous chair covers
We are good thank you although he is still keeping me on my toes. He wanted to live with his girlfriend and as rental flats are so expensive she is moving in here at Christmas. Which is why I’ve started cleaning now😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Hey there,

Anna & Philipp x​

Chateau Le Fleur
How old are these candles now, two or three years old maybe? I can buy cheaper two or three year old candles at TJ Maxx.
No thanks...particularly after the review of these things from our dear Tattler, @T Rex !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Julia N'kora is in the comments tit stirring and causing offence.

And 'Clara Burnett' is also in the comments.

From the comments
Clara Burnett is Phil going for the full transgender cut or just a tuck and go

Following the comments was more interesting than the vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Julia N'kora is in the comments tit stirring and causing offence.

And 'Clara Burnett' is also in the comments.

From the comments
Clara Burnett is Phil going for the full transgender cut or just a tuck and go
Did you see that there is a comment there from someone with the exact same name and avatar as here? WOW
And it wasn't an unkind post, either. Are they now stealing our pics and names?
(runs to change my avatar)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Hey there,

Anna & Philipp x​

Chateau Le Fleur
Hmmm, will you look at that! Did someone miscalculate demand for their underwhelming and unappreciated products?!? Tattlers didn’t need a crystal ball to predict this outcome. Perhaps the Smuglies would’ve saved themselves considerable investment had we been consulted…pity…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Pube is the false scholar.

Fanny is getting pissed a lot she looks awful the botox can't hide the drinkers eyes.

Hanni with her pinky out what an utter twit.

Fanny fat shaming Aunty

Poor dog shoved in a bag-don't they realise he is a living breathing animal

What a bore Fanny is with her over pronunciation wood LAND etc she is like the kid off Grange Hill "we are only trying to help you ROOOOOOOLAND

The dog on the Kitchen table ewwwww

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Did you see that there is a comment there from someone with the exact same name and avatar as here? WOW
And it wasn't an unkind post, either. Are they now stealing our pics and names?
(runs to change my avatar)
Yes I saw that!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hanni and Fanny eat the same food off the menu, quelle suprise

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
English is not my first language and I’ve said that here many times. I try my best and, sometimes, I succeed to understand and communicate.

Just to say that the English language in her bio (on that blog page) sounds awful. Really bad English to me. So much education for nothing.
I can never understand her when she talks, with the jerking about and twitches and garbled speech . am I the only one?

Reactions: 15
duck me, I can’t wait to watch it and unpack it, my bowels are already jealous. Unfortunately I’m watching I’m a celebrity atm.
I was watching but switched off when they started asking Farage questions about Brexit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.