The Chateau Diaries #274 Waddles with my weedy wonker - the story of the conwoman, Stephanie Jarvis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's Phiphi's Christmas wish:
No worries phiphi- sometimes dreams come true! 🙇‍♀️
OMG…one my vicious drag witches just sent me that. Mostly in retaliation for sending her the Poop Noodle song! By the way…NOBODY GOOGLE THAT DAMN SONG!!! It’s nasty funny but only for the strong of constitution!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As I’ve been stuck in my utility room this afternoon giving everything a good pre Christmas scrub I decided to watch last nights vlog. I’ve not watched one for a couple months now I think as reading about them on here is quite enough for me these days.
However, I was pleasantly surprised with the Norwegian Christmas table. Compared to the photos I’ve seen recently of Philips efforts this was a real success.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
@Beachgirl I bet that was Marie mammary gland, and her mum saying “Philip you have no talent, you can’t lay a table and you would know style or sophistication if it hit you in the face” or something like that, just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hanni studied law in the UK and France. Her own bio from years ago had her preparing for the New York bar exam.

I’m not sure what to make of Hanni as she definitely has issues of some kind, and whether she has practiced law is not known, but I’m more interested in what has happened to her dog. She doesn’t appear to have one with her at the shittoo but she definitely had one last year, a beautiful cockapoo, as she was asking for name suggestions

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No VIP Lounge for me. But I am thrilled to have just made it over the line to Well-Known Member after 2 years and 8 months.

You are a tremendous group of haters, and I enjoy every moment on this site. I drop in and out depending on my work, but I always follow along. What I particularly love about everyone here is that we all have our individual preferences for shittoverse nicknames and monikers, and even spellings of them, yet we all understand exactly who and what we are discussing. We are united in the quest to expose the grift, lies, fraud, degeneracy, and -- close to my heart and Molière’s -- the hypocrisy of the shittiest shittelaine in the entire shittoverse: Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau Lalande.

Cheers, everyone. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 54
OMG…one my vicious drag witches just sent me that. Mostly in retaliation for sending her the Poop Noodle song! By the way…NOBODY GOOGLE THAT DAMN SONG!!! It’s nasty funny but only for the strong of constitution!
Damn will curiosity get the better of me 😳🤫😱😂😂🙃🥂🤣😆

EDIT *******Hershey Highway 😂😂 Bloody ‘ell @MRShavershamsdress I didn’t know where to put myself after listening to that 😂😂

still good to know I’ve a strong constitution 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So Hani has been called back to provide some sexual tension? Or at least a smidge of the perfume of agency with which people with jobs infuse the idle poor at the shitoo?

• Haha
  • Wow
As I’ve been stuck in my utility room this afternoon giving everything a good pre Christmas scrub I decided to watch last nights vlog. I’ve not watched one for a couple months now I think as reading about them on here is quite enough for me these days.
However, I was pleasantly surprised with the Norwegian Christmas table. Compared to the photos I’ve seen recently of Philips efforts this was a real success.
Agree hope you and your son are well. The table is classic not OTT and not fighting with the wall paper and hideous chair covers

• Heart
Reactions: 23
P
View attachment 2582825 Is he….. you know….. Takeing it in the backdoor style tips from international tastemaker and homemaker Philip Jansen, yes, yes he is…..
It’s actually very sneaky the way YouTube has it’s community handle this. If your comment is deleted, you are notified that has happened. You can continue to visibly comment on that channels vlogs. However, YouTube gives the channel owner the ability to “remove” the comment. In doing so it blocks anyone else reading the comment section from seeing any of your comments for that channel. The entirety of that channel. Here’s where it’s sneaky. You are not notified the comment is removed and can still see your comments as well as continue commenting. That’s why it’s referred to as a shadow ban. You only figure it out if no one responds to your comments. When I blasted NoGooder several months ago I think that’s when Fanny and PhiPhi removed me. It’s a technical violation of the US first amendment but that’s not applicable as the channel is based in France. I’m sure there’s some way of reporting her to YouTube for making them an accessory to fraud but I haven’t found it yet.
Thanks for the info. I have not been notified of my comment being removed, but I am not tech savvy in anyway! I had my son change my avatar here! Lol. But my comments are always blunt truths about the Piglett which hurt poor, ugly, Smug"s feelings and HUGE ego ( and miniscule weenie...dog), I"m sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m getting an electric shock, just looking at it, did someone say polyester?
Well , at least poor Ratso won't need his stonking leash....... I can see that poor dog stuck to him with all that static electricity that suit would make!!! 🙀🙀🙀

• Haha
Agreed. There's so much wrong with his table settings, they're as junky and crowded and overly ambitious as his shelves and his life and his camel toe. Crystal, white, low candles, greenery, silver, order and airiness looks so rich, festive, hygge. His settings look down market, my snobby upwardly mobile grandmother would say (napkin rings, chargers, tablecloth, scented flowers, declasse). My downwardly mobile grandmother, a wealthy Calvinist, would object to the mess, lack of modesty and quality. Peacocks machine-embroidered on the napkins? Anything but the married initials of the lady of the house, hand-done and preferably inherited from a previous family bride, in white, on white, I think not.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.