The Chateau Diaries #274 Waddles with my weedy wonker - the story of the conwoman, Stephanie Jarvis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the Monkey Castle our good Dr was talking about.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So much RENOvATiNG happening at The Pethericks convent. Not just the kitchen but another room now and an organ is being reconstructed. What renovation is happening at La Lande? NONE!
he seems to have abandoned that apartment that he was hurriedly getting ready for a family member I think - his brother that never appears?

Reactions: 15
Was there a patron video last night?
Yes. I didn’t have the heart to do a filthy recap.
I’ll make it as short as possible. They went to bleeping Paris with John to go to Christie’s. They have Rothschild pieces on display and gave a lecture. They took the bleeping dog to Christie’s. That’s where the red fingernails came from. They stayed that night at Johns apartment, and the next day they met up with Viv and her daughter for lunch/dinner and went shopping at the Pierre Frey fabric store/vendor where John dropped thousands on curtains. They then probably stayed another night. Because it was nighttime when they left the shop. Just totally puke inducing.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
The Gay Twank
Is wearing
Gayer than Gay pants that are so snug
He has to use Lube to put them on. All I can say is
Thank God his junk is tiny! 😝

IMG_5160.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Would it be morally wrong to buy a Val St Lambert Vaseline (Uranium) Glass item and send it to the gift grab, then when they open it and squeal with joy, we can laugh and say the dump is now officially a radioactive dump... ☢

Val St Lambert Uranium.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ll make it as short as possible. They went to bleeping Paris with John to go to Christie’s. They have Rothschild pieces on display and gave a lecture. They took the bleeping dog to Christie’s. That’s where the red fingernails came from. They stayed that night at Johns apartment, and the next day they met up with Viv and her daughter for lunch/dinner and went shopping at the Pierre Frey fabric store/vendor where John dropped thousands on curtains. They then probably stayed another night. Because it was nighttime when they left the shop. Just totally puke inducing.
Plus ca change.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why on earth would her patrons be even remotely interested in another frivolous jaunt? And who, in the name of Beelzebub, would drag a puppy from pillar to post? Numbskulls.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Why on earth would her patrons be even remotely interested in another frivolous jaunt? And who, in the name of Beelzebub, would drag a puppy from pillar to post? Numbskulls.
Ratso doesn’t stand a chance of a decent life with the two narc idiots. What happened to puppy training school? Did Ratso have. a one hour extreme course of intense puppy training? They were lying as usual, Ratso did not go to puppy training. I hope Ratso tit and peed everywhere in John’s Paris apartment. Stephanie will probably show video of the shaking dog pissing outside of Christie’s . Seems like John is just as materialistic and shallow as the Shittelaine if they are hanging out together.

Permasmile Viv is so thirsty she would turn up anywhere to suck up to the gruesome twosome. Looks like the current trio of Fanny transactional sycophants are the 2 puffs, Permasmile, and John ( and his pal the flower guy).

Pottie should show up at the Dump soon to make some filthy kitchen table bread 🥖 for the holidays.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
because she gives them a glimpse of the life they can't live because they live in some badger hole in idaho and can't travel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have a feeling tiny, untrained, nervous, cold Ratso did not like traveling to Paris, the Christie’s trip, and shopping. Very cruel to drag a tiny puppy around like an accessory. That dog has no routine. I hope he took a dump in Stephanie’s suitcase.I have a feeling Ratso was dumped on Khillip except when the camera was filming. Did Ratso go out to lunch with Permasmile?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Patreon video. Nuff said about it :sick: #FreeLancelot

FP.jpg

Stephanie Jarvis is rich. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Ratso doesn’t stand a chance of a decent life with the two narc idiots. What happened to puppy training school? Did Ratso have. a one hour extreme course of intense puppy training?
Can you imagine how those two would bring up a baby????
They are too self centered to look after Anything with a pulse!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Fanny, “I have been invited to a lecture about the Rothschild masterpieces……” Sound like, I have personally invited to the parade…… crap”
Snorts is carrying Ratso in a regular purse/tote. WTF? That cannot be appropriate, comfortable or safe for Ratso. Ratso‘s head is hanging over the edge of the tote and Khillip has the straps tightly wrapped around the dog. The gruesome twosome are such jerks. The dog is worried and stressed.

Fanny, dressed up in her grifted designer clothing and jewelry with her grifted 50% discount Ratso, was complaining that the dog had been whimpering. What is the flaky stuff under Ratso’s eyes? I think Ratso is unhappy and anxious. Snorts was pissed and complained that he missed the lecture because he had to take Ratso out of the room because Ratso was whining,

Ratso keep licking his lips/ face at the restaurant with Permasmile because he is uncomfortable/ anxious. They are going to drag that dog into every restaurant and store possible. They are far too cheap to ever board the dog or have someone care for him when they take the dog away from the Dump.

Once again, the two idiots don’t get it. Fanny drags Ratso out of her purse/ tote where he had been burrowing into a scarf to completely hide his head and body. He does that to decompress and hide from you two morons do he can calm himself down, Khillip, “ he likes burrowing.“ Ratso wants to get away from you two creeps and get some peace and quiet.They are just so incredibly ignorant.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Patreon video. Nuff said about it :sick: #FreeLancelot
View attachment 2580357

Stephanie Jarvis is rich. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.
Thanks so much for posting love how she makes out she is giving patreons an extra week for questions when in fact it is because she is off free loading for a jolly. Taking the dog is appalling. Oh and questions needn't be on renovations-umm I wonder why you con artist Jarvis

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
because she gives them a glimpse of the life they can't live because they live in some badger hole in idaho and can't travel.
Fine for Chateau Diaries itself, she can display her faux sophistication by showing herself flitting from one place to another. However, that’s meagre pickings for patrns. So much for exclusive, behind the scenes content. Just another example of the disdain with which she treats those who stump up via Patreon.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.