The Chateau Diaries #274 Waddles with my weedy wonker - the story of the conwoman, Stephanie Jarvis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK. That's a good way to help with views. The business is about numbers. Keep sharing, I wish Brenda did the same for her idol.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Piglett/Snorts could "take care" of John like he does Fanny...." wear a rain coat , dahhling"...."don't exert yourself, luv"....AND screw him which he doesn't do with dried up Fanny. And he could spend John's own money...and John could kick the bucket sooner than Fanny. It is just a win win for Snorts!!!
We know you two idiots read here...so GO for it, Snorts!!! Ya know you want to. You can DO this!!!
I second this motion!!!!
---
jeanniemcguire8245
24 minutes ago (edited)
With all due respect Phillip, the lead ( and snap) you have on your tiny dog is almost as much as I would have on my horse. You would absolutely love learning about dog awareness and work from Linda Tellington Jones. Books available everywhere. Might be why the little fellow resists following along

@edmarsh8909
37 minutes ago
Getting a little bored with the dog now
---
ditto!
---
I wonder if the mouse was still in residence for the Norwegian Christmas dinner? I bloody hope so. That place must be crawling in vermin of which they are well aware and do duck all about it and then they leave the bread out in the kitchen all day. As our dearly loved count de monte christo used to say you couldn’t make this tit up.
We had a mouse "plague" in our suburb last summer and a few in my house. One ran into my bedroom and my dog went berserk and I have an extreme fear of one running over my face during the night!!!! Any mention of meeces sets off my phobia. 🐭🐭🐭🐭
---
Some of Hanni's facial expressions and jerky mannerisms . . . she is starting to look and behave like Mr Bean.

So, they had a big lunch followed by a big Norwegian Christmas dinner.
I don't think so. Playing with timelines once again.

She knew the table setting for the Norwegian Christmas dinner would be white and silver.
That's why she purchased the sequinned white gown and stole.
She fell asleep in the car due to scoffing all the sweet wine!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Bonjour mes petit chou

That crass couple pissed me off so much last night. Poor dog retreating into his jumper/harness thing to just get away from her sqwaking, bright lights and noise was pityfull.

The poor little bugger will soon have the indignity of having one of these strapped to his rear end as no fucker can be bothered to take him outside. I bet there's some cranpot out there already making ones out of toile for her, hoping they'll appear on a 'special Lancelot gifts' grabo at the Chateau.
1700463095873.png

Countdown for Advent, it will be a countdown for all of the 'also ran' and 'bit players' who we ever had the misfortune to watch beging to rock up at TB Towers. I hope that loon Hanni doesn't jump about too much, she could end up going through a floor.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
These thoughts come to me out of the blue, I missed my vocation somewhere along the line.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Youtube suggested this. The channel has lots of Chateau videos, all short but interesting. The above was burnt and rebuilt recently enough.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So, I haven't posted since the worker died. Granted, I don't post that often anyway, but that poor worker's death, especially the way THOSE people have handled it, has just sickened me.
Here is Why:
(warning kind of a derail)
A dear friend, 24 at the time and newly married, kissed her husband goodbye for work in the year 1986, but he never came home.
Some machine malfunctioned...it is a horrible story.
To this day, after all these years and her happily remarried with lovely grown children, I still have to scrape her off his grave!
She will throw herself on top of it, bawling and screaming on the anniversary of his death, their marriage anniversary, or even his birthday.
Now, does she need therapy? No, she is otherwise a very accomplished, happily married person.

People do not get over these kinds of things! They move on with their lives, they have happier days, but they are forever changed.

Steph with this stupid dog, shopping, and dinner parties for money from YouTube and patrons is just blood money. Literally.
She gave it a week with the sob story and moved on.
My heart goes out to the poor family who lost their loved one. May you live to go on...

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Lies. “ I love living in France.“ it should be I LOVE LIVING IN FRANCE LESS THAN 180 days per year so I can be a UK citizen.
This is where it gets confusing.

Somewhere in the past, I seem to recall that Fanny was entitled to an Irish Passport, because her uncle 5 times removed on her brother's side came from Southern Ireland The 90/180 UK Brexit rule wouldn't necessarily apply, so think of the infamous off-side rule in UK football (soccer), which is both confusing, and open to interpretation .....She's half French as well.

Try sorting that lot out for tax/residency purposes..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
5 mins.png

Well last nights offering was errrrm a barrel scrape.

Firstly Hanni is back at LaLande, I'm all for lesbian visibility just not this one, cant stand the pretentious bleep, get your roots done girl, it not giving rock and roll, its giving mucky cow, soo Lalande when you think about it.
Tatienet (The auntie) or whatever shes called, looked grotesque in a pearled cape and matching head band, bit old to be shopping on Shein, no? and Tonton bleep face looked a clown, if your going to incorporate colour into your wardrobe, at least try to pick complementary ones, those washed out red chinos and shirt was not a look, so lets stop the constant attention seeking, and just enjoy your retirement.
The fake Hermes blanket used for the sweet baby dog to sleep on, was the biggest "duck you" to who every sent that in, I do worry about his little eye though I'm sure fanny will will give us an episode soon where we visit the vets for content.
Lastly PhiPhis bleeping bloated face, walking to car with arms full of someone's off casts, was vom inducing, the grey tight skinny jeans, was only the start, fanny saying behind the camera "oh i bet its for Andi" like it normal for your boyfriend to buy other old lady's gifts.

Its Monday so im in a bad mood, so a laugh is needed.

EDIT: Maries saggy Mammary glands Sagg bags, in that dress, duck me i completely blocked that image from my mind. thanks guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m finally caught up!! Love reading all the comments and I must say, you lot are a very witty bunch!! I must be careful while drinking my morning coffee. Now, why do people with obvious anxiety and or emotional issues keep coming back to the shitoo only to be ridiculed and discussed and battered about by everyone when they are very uncomfortable on the camera? I believe it’s the power of the narcissist’s love bomb abilities. Fanny’s powers are strong that one (in true Yoda speak).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2582215

Well last nights offering was errrrm a barrel scrape.

Firstly Hanni is back at LaLande, I'm all for lesbian visibility just not this one, cant stand the pretentious bleep, get your roots done girl, it not giving rock and roll, its giving mucky cow, soo Lalande when you think about it.
Tatienet (The auntie) or whatever shes called, looked grotesque in a pearled cape and matching head band, bit old to be shopping on Shein, no? and Tonton bleep face looked a clown, if your going to incorporate colour into your wardrobe, at least try to pick complementary ones, those washed out red chinos and shirt was not a look, so lets stop the constant attention seeking, and just enjoy your retirement.
The fake Hermes blanket used for the sweet baby dog to sleep on, was the biggest "duck you" to who every sent that in, I do worry about his little eye though I'm sure fanny will will give us an episode soon where we visit the vets for content.
Lastly PhiPhis bleeping bloated face, walking to car with arms full of someone's off casts, was vom inducing, the grey tight skinny jeans, was only the start, fanny saying behind the camera "oh i bet its for Andi" like it normal for your boyfriend to buy other old lady's gifts.

Its Monday so im in a bad mood, so a laugh is needed.

EDIT: Maries saggy Mammary glands Sagg bags, in that dress, duck me i completely blocked that image from my mind. thanks guys.
Virginia Woolf vibes…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Virginia Woolf vibes…
I have always got 'vibes' from Pavlina (Spelling?) lovely girl, and the self proclaimed 'Land Girl' look very nice, I bet they had a great evening in and out of that tower room.
they should host a Bloomsbury theme evening, or do you think Fanny knows it would be to telling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Virginia Woolf vibes…
Is that a tamborine? You really do have to be a certain level of idiot to stay there...Camera rolling... action... just do or say anything, don't worry about the content, just laugh hysterically and prance around.... In the case of Maria just pull strange and weird faces and don't let your mother get a word in edgeways. I noticed Phi Phi has taken on board some dog training (probably via Tattle) that he is not supposed to pull Lancelot on the lead but to allow him to walk... I get the feeling that the dog does actually like SJ....maybe its the high pitch of her voice that excites him, it gives me a headache.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.