The Chateau Diaries #275 Life, Love and Lighter Fluid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True, could still be the same photoshoot. Given the lighting and that this is a shop or museum display, it’s probable the flowers are artificial. Best guess is it’s taken in a museum in the Netherlands. They would be more likely to use faux flowers so a specialty piece did’t have to be regularly remade. Museum staff would want to decrease the possibility of damage. Did Pavlina say where she was going when she left?
Ugh, I wouldn't know. I haven't watched a CD in ages. I just FF to take a screenshot of the new dress and other interesting things.
My main hobby is running screenshots through Google to see what I get.
Pavlina visited: Delft, Netherlands!
Royal Delft museum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe Auntie and Uncle are staying at Amories little house and only visiting Lala lande? I love how observant fellow tattlers are. Time lines and people in and out gets so confusing. Now wondering where Thanksgiving will be. Also if sewing room is now the "red room" music room, how is she heating it? That stupid sewing machine and her napkin obsession, that girl really has a compulsive disorder... cant heat the place finish anything she starts but she can watch a machine embroider for hours. Nut case
Nobody cares about the stupid bleeping serviettes Fanny! I swear it took up 80% of last night's vlog that I ffwd'd through. The other 20% was about that poor shivering terrified dog! 😴😴😴
---

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well, hell's bells....my fellow tattlers brought up the disappearance of the thermomixer...and voila! It appears today!!!..
We GOTTA quit giving Fanny content!
Fanny and Snorts obviously read here. The shmucks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So far only a few rabid fans. Well 182 to be exact are waiting. Do I count ???

2mq96E7dyCBQLj9tqkxCcEDg=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Maranda KindHappy Thanksgiving Lancelot! :)

Someone tell Maranda, seriously, Daaaaaaaling, Lancelot doesn't know what Thanksgiving is you silly thing 😂

XgPb5HJNZU_kelRsTbNrruHF=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

christine brownI will be back in about 27 minutes

Can't wait Christine

qZSSOstHRFRr1eUUaAmzZlfQ=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

MaryEllen Meekinsoh that's not too bad. what an exciting way to start the day

If that's as good as it gets for you Sweetie, you have my sympathy MaryEllen :

c5S26M_BAfKG4WYvoWs2AxEA=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jacquelyn Corbin British are starting to adopt Tgiving

No we're not you silly women. Fanny only does that to appease our American Cousins. I don't know a single Brit who wants to serve a Christmas Dinner a month early and then again on Christmas day, PLUS a Tgiving dinner has no Yorkshire pudding 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If only he got the chance to restore it to it's former glory ;)

There's always someone at that bloody kitchen table 24/7 :

Plonking the alleged early morning baguette delivery on it for God knows who to deal with
Cutting up bagettes, morning, noon & night
Lathering said baguettes with the butter that's been out of the fridge on the table for 3 weeks as it's colder in the kitchen
Placing hundeds of cups of teas on it daily
Shoving leftover whatevers for breakfast & lunch on it
Prepping beige slop for lunch & dinner
Peeling garden vegetables all over it
Pulling plants about, cutting flowers stems and placing in vases
Mixing cocktails,
Slobbering over g&t's,
Decanting boxed wine,
Drinking boxed wine,
Plating up said beige slops fo the 'staff'
Plating up 3 courses for 'guests'
Seating anyone that happens to wander in from the garden
Placing Grifted packages on it
Numerous daily Amazon package deliveries on it
Liberty, Fortnum & Mason & Harrods deliveries placed on it to squeal over
Emmaus junk & clothes placed on it to examine and drool over pre-washing
Hatching chicks,
Aunty perpetually peeling potatoes & onions for Dauphinoise potatoes, pressing garlic, jointing chickens, dicing meat, pouing wine
Uncle pouring pick me up Pastis
Visiting familes and other visiting Chateaux owners always drinking tea at it (?)
Unwrapping any present that's been bought by said visiting families
Handling Lancelot and visiting pugs at that table (especially Lancelot)
and last but not least, the odd alleged survey paperwork spread across the whole table to discuss with Davey.

Have I fogotten anything ????

And don't say what I think you might say @HalcyonOrganic and/or @KyBourbon. I dont want to think about any kebobs going on on that bloody table. It's quite the petri dish already 😂
Dying hair and cutting hair

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Well, hell's bells....my fellow tattlers brought up the disappearance of the thermomixer...and voila! It appears today!!!..
We GOTTA quit giving Fanny content!
Fanny and Snorts obviously read here. The shmucks.
I mentioned no puppy training school and on the next video Miss Chatelaine is getting discount Ratso to sit on command. 90% of the video ideas are from here. I asked about what happened to the new little chicks and in the next video, the chicks are featured.

Now, if they will just show us the accounts we have been asking about and contact all of the B and B guests from this summer and others to warn them about TBPercy and his highly contagious disease.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
From the live chat:
Becca MerrynWord on the street is ...Dan is hosting a KEY PARTY in the Yurt this year

• Haha
  • Sick
Cannot recall if Tatler book club have read this? From the Daily Mail.
Not much imagination by the sounds of it Ruthy.
I think Fanny has a couple of anonymous large monthly Patreon donors who supply a large chunk of the funds collected every month.Is Adele really code for Fanny and the boyfriend is Miss Chatelaine Khillip? Writers usually write what they know or about familiar situations/ people. Fanny considers herself an influencer. Romancer of the elderly Miss Chatelaine is not an influencer to the general public, just a bad influence on his faux girlfriend Stephanfraudie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread and @Jules100 for another excellent title.

I am absolutely chuffed to have the top two comments. I don't think I will ever be able to repeat that. Thank you, Tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ugh, I wouldn't know. I haven't watched a CD in ages. I just FF to take a screenshot of the new dress and other interesting things.
My main hobby is running screenshots through Google to see what I get.
Pavlina visited: Delft, Netherlands!
Royal Delft museum.

You’re a better tattler than me. I can’t even bear to watch fast forwarding! I rely on the threads to keep me updated!😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
What am I thankful for this Thanksgiving? The same thing that all present Lalanders -- and Fanny herself -- are: that Isabel is far, far away from the HMN. That woman is a monster, and I can't take her histrionics. You never know what's going to set her off next.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. 😁😁😁

turkeyteef.jpg
turkeydweeb.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.