The Chateau Diaries #275 Life, Love and Lighter Fluid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a waste of time. Nothing happened of interest at all in that video.
Absolutely a waste of time.
She is desperate for content.
The only thing I saw of interest was a tradesman pushing a wheelbarrow in the background . . . at least there seems to be some work happening at the chapel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you know that wanker is beyond bleeping useless.

Pavlina has escaped, stuckup Andi gone.

Tat n Ton look fed up.

Tranquillisers for Hanni please.

Someone feed the poor bloody cat FFS!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Sabine’s cabinet of curiosities seems a bit creepy.
Must be freezing at the Dump. Hanni was shaking as much as Ratso.
What happened to Andi? She seemed animated for a few moments.
is Pavlina really returning for the Dump faux Christmas ( probably held last week). Fanny warns Pavlina that there might be a Christmas stocking for her.

• Haha
Pav was biting at the bit to go from them all !!!
I would too !

Sparrowsfart ...... did you get told off on the Live???

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Aunt Chantelle came over to the Tattler side tonight after hearing / seeing Snorts and Hanni meat shopping results. Uncle Stephen had the right idea "we should be vegan".

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hanni is reveling in the lovebombing by Fanny and has eagerly stepped in front of the camera to perform.
Ruby was so upset Pavlina, one of the main people who fed him, was leaving the Dump. Poor Ruby. Fanny didn’t give a tit about crying Ruby

Pavlina was very eager to leave the Dump.

Was Hanni gifted a Scottish plaid scarf from the lovebomber Fanny?

• Heart
Pav was biting at the bit to go from them all !!!
I would too !

Sparrowsfart ...... did you get told off on the Live???
Was so boring I didn't even get a chance to stir the pot, let alone get told off. So complete fail for me.

• Haha
Who cooks at 2 am.
Fanny has a cold, is drunk and wearing her pyjamas cooking?
Snorts is bellowing over all the chat as he is near the mic.😡.
Somehow Snorts thought ahead enough to buy many pieces of Royal Worcester Evesham for just £20. Not really he I has a disorder.
That is an absolute lie about £20
If Fanny has one plate Snorts searches frantically to complete the whole set and some.

Snorts needs an assessment.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Who cooks at 2 am.
Somehow Snorts thought ahead enough to buy many pieces of Royal Worcester Evesham for just £20. Not really he I has a disorder.
If Fanny has one plate Snorts searches frantically to complete the whole set and some.

£20 what bollocks for 1 item maybe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How predictable…..the Shittelaine has her requisite illness for the holiday dinner so she can take to her bed. She always pulls the I am so sick scam……I have a cold…I need tea and homemade dirty kitchen bread buns……. She really looks like she has aged in dog years.

Ironically, according to Caroline Gooder, discount Ratso hasn’t aged one day since arriving at the Dump. Gooder has insisted that Ratso is still 20 weeks of age for the past 2 to 3 weeks in responses to cd comments. Is he using Fanny’s facial moisturizing device?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Who cooks at 2 am.

Who cooks at 2am you ask?

The answer is simple, Becky does!

Now with many cooks leaving Lalande, Becky is here to save the day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The "tennis" camera back and forth in the kitchen was making me dizzy... Get the tiny violin for Marie??? Hanni is Snorts new shopping buddy... No mention of Marie's mom and sister leaving.. Bye bye in need and someone to interpret for me when Hanni speaks. Even captions can't capture it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How predictable…..the Shittelaine has her requisite illness for the holiday dinner so she can take to her bed. She always pulls the I am so sick scam……I have a cold…I need tea and homemade dirty kitchen bread buns……. She really looks like she has aged in dog years.

Ironically, according to Caroline Gooder, discount Ratso hasn’t aged one day since arriving at the Dump. Gooder has insisted that Ratso is still 20 weeks of age for the past 2 to 3 weeks in responses to cd comments. Is he using Fanny’s facial moisturizing device?
🧵 Stephanie Jarvis really looks like she has aged in dog years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Do you know that wanker is beyond bleeping useless.

Pavlina has escaped, stuckup Andi gone.

Tat n Ton look fed up.

Tranquillisers for Hanni please.

Someone feed the poor bloody cat FFS!
Is Hanni back? I may have to peek

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have never made pumpkin pie but do you think the filling was really cooked ???

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Ratso makes his appearance in the 16th plus video, going on a waddle with Fanny. Ratso has got to earn those 2 cups of dry food he eats daily and unlimited Pee pads. There is no such thing as a free lunch or dinner at the Dump. The bleeping idiot is still using the leash with the enormous, heavy snap on it for a 3 pound dog.

After mentioning the crusty eyes and crap on Ratso’s face, khillip finally bathed the dog and cleaned it’s face.

Footage of Fanny waddling, eating a bun, drinking tea, and looking at a laundry room cleaned by a servant/ volunteer/ employee. That is certainly worth $32,000+ monthly. Emboidery machine crap. Rinse and repeat.
---

I bet Hanni paid for the Frankenstein turkeys.
Khillip still clutching Ratso properly. Let the damn dog walk.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.