The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our newest VIP @MadameChat for naming the thread - had to chop it to make it fit.

So the B'n'B season has started again, will everybody survive this year? Should we place our bets?

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Jules100

VIP Member

Friday at 2:18 AM
How bad must it be at Lalande for Amaury & Natti to leave. Free housing & most everything else that goes along with it are hard to walk away from. The reality of living there in that situation must be worse than we imagine and we all think it’s pretty terrible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Shari Holloway, Xorubyxo123 and 54 others

Tea with lemon

Chatty Member

Friday at 7:50 AM

Are you excited?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, Ginginger and 53 others

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Thursday at 11:13 AM
Fanny now has real issues. She is scraping the barrel for content and Natti and Amaury moving to their "little house" (note how she said that so snidely in a passive way) brings up multiple issues for her. 1) They are the only two who show a modicum of care to guests and a successful B nB operation only works if you have people on hand 24/7 to deal with any niggles. There is no way she will be there as she is going to want to travel, so who will care for guests 2) It shows cracks have appeared in her relationship with the cousin who I believe has patience but it has more than been tested. She has run that man into the ground treating him like a slave to fix even the tiniest issue and wasting his talent. If she had played it differently she would have got a team of trades in to help him and be way forward on jobs. I think Cuz now sees Fanny as we do there is not a loving relationship there it is actually quite frosty. 3) Her patreon numbers are steadily falling questions are coming up again under patreon flog. There is very little life love and laughter if it was that Cuz would not be leaving. Fanny now has literally no cast to provide interesting content. Snorts is death to viewing figures, Marie is going to lose it this season because she will be doing everything. Kirsty and husband are boring as is Pavlina so Fanny you need to regroup and fast. I suspect Marie Wiik will be back very soon for the season. I also suspect even super fans will not be happy with B n B accommodation this year the place is an utter shambles. She has no consideration that these are peoples annual holiday and they are looking forward to it and it is expensive to come from America. She has had months to get the room ship shape, but no just a measly coat of white emulsion will do. Surely people are going to see these rooms could have been prepped much earlier. Lalande is like the Marie Celeste at this point.

Last edited: Thursday at 11:28 AM
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Scorpio, MsPitstop and 51 others

graciemckitten
VIP Member

Yesterday at 7:44 AM
Here is a fun comment by a very sensitive Phi Phi aka Caroline Gooder in the chateau unwrapped comments:

Liesa Villandre

1 day agoPhillip found a gravy train. I like Stephanie and wish she would go back to the beginning stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment_reply

QK4ZqBPPgraLue0DgEgsmG8Q=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Chateau Chat
1 day ago@Liesa Villandre, you are right, Philip hit the jackpot! Stephanie is never going back. She’s only going to continue doing less and less. Making more and more excuses. Such a shame, how much more successful could she be if she actually restored the chateau and followed through on her promises?
emoji_u2764.png

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment_reply

XnSqbBENoKqhdt4QgP32p7Zg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

caroline gooder
4 hours agoYou’re wrong, Philip IS the gravy train. He’s young, extremely good looking and has a bright future ahead of him.

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=
---

Last edited: Yesterday at 8:03 AM
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions:You, Maple fairy, T Rex and 50 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Saturday at 6:11 PM
Jealous hags and trolls, what does this mean? Tess’ spooky babydoll has started following Chateau Wrap Up’s insta?
7D56BF97-8E10-4C11-89EC-E3774ACBC3DF.jpeg

Last edited: Saturday at 6:17 PM
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Espresso, Maple fairy and 48 others

thatsrich

Friday at 4:30 AM
Jules100 said:
How bad must it be at Lalande for Amaury & Natti to leave. Free housing & most everything else that goes along with it are hard to walk away from. The reality of living there in that situation must be worse than we imagine and we all think it’s pretty terrible.
New show, Escape From The Chateau

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, Shari Holloway and 47 others

Remember to check the wiki for the newest Patreon videos, if you don't PhiPhimodo will style your wardrobe
Ukranian PhiPhimodo.png

Happy Tattling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
"Why don't we live like this all winter?"
Because Fanny, rather than stay home and work, you screw off to travel the world and endlessly shop! But you already know that and don't give a flying *uck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Congrats MadameChat - VIP 🍸

Big hugs for ComtesseRose for all you do ! 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Cheers ComtesseRosa and thanks the great edit and keeping the threads going it’s no easy task. Drinks on me in the lounge, name your poison 🍺🍸🥃🍷🍹🧉🍹🍾🧋🥤🧃🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I watched the Smugs vlog ... and the only upside I can take from it is that Benoit says he is contacting a number of companies to get quotes to replace equipment in his workshop. Did ya hear that Lala Lande, 'you get quotes for your work', not throw cash around?

He has €71,184 now in the gofundme, and although I think it should have been stopped a while ago, by the sounds of it, he won't be able to work for a while.

And as for the comments about his Jaguar .... jeeze, the one he has is an old model that you'd used to joke "buy two because you'll need the second for parts".

Speaking of Jaguars, someone please remind me what happened to Stef's beloved one?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I watched the Smugs vlog ... and the only upside I can take from it is that Benoit says he is contacting a number of companies to get quotes to replace equipment in his workshop. Did ya hear that Lala Lande, 'you get quotes for your work', not throw cash around?

He has €71,184 now in the gofundme, and although I think it should have been stopped a while ago, by the sounds of it, he won't be able to work for a while.

And as for the comments about his Jaguar .... jeeze, the one he has is an old model that you'd used to joke "buy two because you'll need the second for parts".

Speaking of Jaguars, someone please remind me what happened to Stef's beloved one?
She offered the Jag free to anyone who would collect it. As we never heard anything again I imagine no one wanted it and it went the wreckers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I was beginning to think it wasn't possible to hire skips in France and that trips to the dechetterie were the only option. My initial thought was that the skip wasn't big enough for all the crap in Lalande. They are putting stuff in it that should be recycled. My builder husband uses his digger to ensure he maximises the load in a skip by pressing it down with the bucket.

Reactions: 27
I had to skip a few pages, but first,

thanks to Fanny for making some content. without you, none of this would be possible. Roll credits.

Garden - when Dan was digging up that area, all I could think was, you are disturbing years and years of weed seeds. They would have been better to dig, add tons of compost and then deeply mulch for a year and then plant. Or even tarp or solarize it to kill off those weeds.

last minute make under. I could only wonder how many people were really working behind the scenes to get it ready. To me, Fanny needs to use that heavy filter she uses on her face to show off the rooms. Or, Maybe guests should try squinting so they don’t notice the grime let alone bubbling walls and cracks.

Am i correct in seeing the two rooms over the GS, which are being held up by acros below, being put into service?

did we already discuss Kat helping Dan? Exactly how many people at the chateau was he Involved with? The list of candidates keeps growing. I think he needs to rename his vlogs for click bait, watch two knuckleheads in a condemned building…will a brick or rock fall on their heads leaving them with a permanent brain injury? watch to find out.

hey Dan‘s Patreons, please go fund him a hardhat, and maybe a brain too,

Everything shown is 100% filmed by choice, edited and posted by choice. I’m always reminded that this content is what they left in. Imagine the content left out. Fanny did not do herself any favours by showing the state of her house, frankly the state of her business. Everything last minute and talk about putting lipstick on a pig, dabbing paint from old rusty cans on dirty walls will look terrible.

and, Those floors! Do you really think they actually had time to apply beeswax?

it was laughable but also, let’s remembe, Fanny has raked in more than $120K In Patreon funds alone since January.

she will now say she’s too busy to repair chapel or GS …..until November?

she‘s now free to run off monday to Saturday to film her travel vlogs, popping in only to show her face to fans aka guests.

expect a lot of timeline warping.

A B I G G I A N T S C A M

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Last night, I said to @Jules100 that I was pulling back from CD and Tattle and would have to decline the invite to appear on the new podcast (I know you will all be terribly glum to not hear my RP accent - soz) but then the latest instalment hit my YouTube feed. I need to spew my bubbling bile. This devious wench! She really is a piece of work.
Most of you have already highlighted the lack of leadership with leaving EVERYTHING to the last minute. But in that recent instalment we truly got a glimpse into the gravity of destruction of that HMN. SJ claims weeds grew up in 2 days and yet she yanks out half a meter of the crawling variety from the courtyard… she highlights her dock invasion, which is most definitely months in the making considering the volume and height… we saw the state of the finish in the bnb rooms with window panes missing, bedroom furniture damaged, paint chipped, cheap drink making facilities, communal areas looking battered… What is this woman doing? What is Natalia’s role if she is the BnB manager? Does she just overlook these discrepancies or is SJ not willing to pay for them when they’re brought to her attention? I don’t understand how this can be allowed to happen with the amount of money coming in each month to comfortably remedy these issues? The astounding negligence - is it any wonder why Mmakhotso Moloi was neglected? The state of the stables is the true sentiment SJ feels for her own home - to allow rooms to fill up with debris like that attracting vermin, storing boilers which are loaded with chemicals is simply dangerous. It long stopped being funny this is just neglect - plain and simple. Where is the evidence that Stephanie Jarvis is improving this property? - all I’m seeing is more and more damage being caused.
And those kitchen cupboards are a lethal health risk. I was in NYC last weekend and was struck with food poisoning - I’m relatively resistant to under cooked food but it got me ferociously. The point is those doors harbour all manner of bacteria. SJ just doesn’t care about anything or one but herself. I’d be truly ashamed to welcome anyone into that building. Volunteers and staff are living there in that state - the hotel inspector needs calling in and condemning it. SJ has only just ordered colour coded chopping boards for meat, dairy, fish and vegetable prep - WTF?! How?
I have a litany of other points to make, but my cortisol levels are rising and so I’ll end it there. That episode compounds what we have been all saying for YEARS! It’s a dump top to bottom. I wonder if SJ decided to show this now, in the knowledge she can get away with anything and yet the money still comes in from the merry band of Patreons? It’s beyond me. She needs a therapist, project manager and a team of contractors.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Say what you will about Mummy, but one can not stay sane with the amount of dump which ends up all over the place. Every year we see a couple of room clearings, and that is the ones Fanny chooses to show us, and without fail more rubbish appears in another part of the chateau. The state of those stables! Remember how that space looked like not that long ago when Amuary cleared it and organised it as his workshop? Gone are those days! Just how does one amass so much garbage in such a short time span and lets it pile up like that?

I don't wish this upon anyone, but between the sketchy electrics and what is essentially kindling, this place might just go up in flames ones of these days.

Reactions: 41
Say what you will about Mummy, but one can not stay sane with the amount of dump which ends up all over the place. Every year we see a couple of room clearings, and that is the ones Fanny chooses to show us, and without fail more rubbish appears in another part of the chateau. The state of those stables! Remember how that space looked like not that long ago when Amuary cleared it and organised it as his workshop? Gone are those days! Just how does one amass so much garbage in such a short time span and lets it pile up like that?

I don't wish this upon anyone, but between the sketchy electrics and what is essentially kindling, this place might just go up in flames ones of these days.
There was A LOT of empty boxes in there and I was thinking that this might be the spot she dumps all the stuff that is sent to her for the Gift Grab.

I would love to know if the freebie gift boxes are not flowing into the Chateau like they used to !!!
One never see's the old Post Cars like we used to via the Pink Camera.

Reactions: 22
Maria had to vacuum the piano before she played! If the owner of a business had asked someone to play for their clients, wouldn't they be expected to have the piano cleaned and tuned ready for the pianist but no, you can't expect an Oxford-educated; "cultured; music-loving; former trained opera singer" to do anything like that.

Fanny said she and Dan had discussed having flying lessons together! My God! He would break everything he touched and she would forget vital steps in the process, just as she forgets ingredients when cooking. She'd probably wear a revealing dress and her red high heels. Can you imagine someone trying to teach them? She would be shrieking; laughing manically, and interrupting every other minute. Dan would nod his head pretending to understand everything while not doing so, and they'd both be trying to film YT content through the windows! Dan needs to remember he's got two children and try not to kill himself. Fanny needs to grow up and become a responsible adult; how much chance is there of that happening?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
There was A LOT of empty boxes in there and I was thinking that this might be the spot she dumps all the stuff that is sent to her for the Gift Grab.

I would love to know if the freebie gift boxes are not flowing into the Chateau like they used to !!!
One never see's the old Post Cars like we used to via the Pink Camera.
The least they could do is fold the boxes flat and stack them up nicely. They are lazy, the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.